Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john w View Post
    So, by this "still claim they are saved" stumper, you are asserting that we are not saved?

It's a simple question.
    Your salvation is becoming more and more questionable, as you persist in your unbiblical contentions against the saints of Jesus Christ and the one true gospel of God.
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

Comment

=assert, pound the podium, declare "victory," and declare that this concept of "God the Father" is "invented," return to spam "echo chamber.

Demon.
      You post like a hysterical woman . . .
      "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
      Charles Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Nang View Post
        I do not know of any O.T. saint who did not have knowledge of, or failed to esteem God as being a deity less, than the God who "fathered" (created) all things in heaven and earth.
        Spin, deceit.

Show us anyone, who ever taught this "God the Father" concept, before the Lord Jesus Christ arrived on earth.

"or failed to esteem God as being a deity less"-Naggie

Slick, very slick, as notice she changes my argument. "God the Father," not "God." I never argued that OT saints did not know God as being a deity, or creator. Nowhere, will you find a reference, or a teaching, of "God the Father," that particular revelation, until the Saviour taught it.

Thus, Craigie, and you, "argue" that it's an "invention."

That is the demonic, satanic game of sophistry, with which you two fellow demons, are littering this site.
        Saint John W

Comment

You post like a hen pecking nag, and drunk, you demon.

So there, moron-ette, wolf-ette.
          Saint John W

Comment

Spin, deceit.

Show us anyone, who ever taught this "God the Father" concept, before the Lord Jesus Christ arrived on earth.

"or failed to esteem God as being a deity less"-Naggie

Slick, very slick, as notice she changes my argument. "God the Father," not "God." I never argued that OT saints did not know God as being a deity, or creator. Nowhere, will you find a reference, or a teaching, of "God the Father," that particular revelation, until the Saviour taught it.

Thus, Craigie, and you, "argue" that it's an "invention."

That is the demonic, satanic game of sophistry, with which you two fellow demons, are littering this site.
            How could O.T. belief in Creator God not include the knowledge that Creator God fathered the human race?

Your questioning is without logical basis . . .

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

You post like a hen pecking nag, and drunk, you demon.

So there, moron-ette, wolf-ette.
              Yep . . . evidence of pure hysteria . . .

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

God will judge between us, glorydaz . . .
                I already know there is no condemnation for me, Nang, as I am IN the Beloved. If you're looking to be judged you're in bad shape. And if you stopped and thought for a minute about how stupid you sound when you make a statement like that, you'd zip your lip.

"God will judge between us........"

Comment

Uh, you are a hysterical woman and he posts nothing like you.

Comment

Your salvation is becoming more and more questionable, as you persist in your unbiblical contentions against the saints of Jesus Christ and the one true gospel of God.
                    I did not ask that, witchiepoo. I asked:

So, by this "still claim they are saved" stumper, you are asserting that we are not saved?

It's a simple question.

" more and more questionable, "-Naggie

Is that like "technically saved, as your hero, Craigie asserts?

"the one true gospel of God."-Naggie

She once again proclaims Saint Judas, as he preached "the gospel."

And I have no reservation about you: you are an "elect" child of the devil, heasded for that "all smokers welcome lounge" called "hell," unless you "repent"(change your mind).
                    Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                      I already know there is no condemnation for me, Nang, as I am IN the Beloved. If you're looking to be judged you're in bad shape. And if you stopped and thought for a minute about how stupid you sound when you make a statement like that, you'd zip your lip.

"God will judge between us........"

Yada, yada . . .

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

How could O.T. belief in Creator God not include the knowledge that Creator God fathered the human race?

Your questioning is without logical basis . . .

Show it in the book-"God the Father."
                        Saint John W

Comment

Yada, yada . . .
                          Here second "Yada, yada" recently. Translated: we are picking her apart, and she is...

Saint John W

Comment

Yep . . . evidence of pure hysteria . . .
                            Yep, more evidence she is trying to "beat the Christmas lush."

Sober up, Sue Ellen, Jr-ette, and get saved, you wicked demon-ette.
                            Saint John W

Comment

In the beginning God created (fathered) all things.

How can you deny this truth?

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

I wonder if you even believe in the Trinity, and if you do, if you know how to explain or teach Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as being the One God Almighty.

How much study have you given the Trinitarian faith?

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

Comment

Working...
                                X