Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heir's SPOTD to john w

Originally posted by Damian
    The bad news is that the vast majority of human beings will be cast into the lake of fire.
    Originally posted by john w
    That is the result of the bad news that the wages of sin is death.

But........The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord...

Good news....

You: No!!

Romans 3-"every mouth be stopped....guilty...."

Accept the bad news, so that you can understand, believe the good news. If you do not accept the bad news, understanding that you are in a ditch, drowning.....you will see no need for The Commander In Chief to get you out of that ditch, the Life Guard, to save you from drowning...

It's akin to someone telling Warren Buffet, "Hey, Warren!!! Good news! You've been left an inheritance of $3500!!!!!"

Warren: And? What's good news about that? I don't need.....
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

John W is great.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

That was an excellent choice for Post of the Day, Heir.

Comment

John W "The Rifleman" with a great post!!!

John W
        The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman View Post
          John W "The Rifleman" with a great post!!!

John W
          Thanks, heir, and all of you. I would say that I agree with all of the comments posted, but I'm too humble for that:

Wolf Hunting is good for the TOL ranch.....
          Saint John W

Comment

I really dig John W.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
            They already know monsters exist.
            We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
              I really dig John W.
              And if I were 30 years younger, bora of Tam, and you weren't married......! I kill me!
              Saint John W

Comment

Another plaque to show off to Roger Courtney at the next Esquire Club meeting.
                Originally posted by Interplanner
                They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                You're too literal to get it.
                The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                  Another plaque to show off to Roger Courtney at the next Esquire Club meeting.
                  He shore didn't like those golf tips I gave him, showing him how to increase his golf score.
                  Saint John W

Comment

Working...
                  X