Heir smacks some truth

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Notice, how LA tries to divert the fact that what Paul was revealing in Ephesians 3 is a "but now" mystery truth:

"mystery"

"Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men"

"as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit"

"unsearchable"

"hid in God"

~This is all Body truth! The apostles that Paul speaks of here are not the 12 to Israel, nor was it revealed "according to the scriptures" before Paul. The apostles and elders are those in the church the body of Christ and what Paul reveals here is the why/the cause that he was the prisoner of Jesus Christ for YOU GENTILES!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

given the dispensation of the grace of God to us-ward!

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

I just love this place, with all the folks that can rightly divide and recognize the details of scriptures!

Bravo, Heir!
You are a great asset to this site.

glorydaz

I just love this place, with all the folks that can rightly divide and recognize the details of scriptures!

Bravo, Heir!
You are a great asset to this site.

I'll tell you what...there are some posters on this site I hate to miss a single one of their posts, and Heir is one of them. She makes things so clear, I see what I had never noticed before. It's almost like she's panning for gold right before your eyes....nuggets, nuggets, and more nuggets. :thumb: