Knight's Good Advice

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Knight's good advice to his own question . . .

"I have heard the President and a dozen media reporters all say... "go home and hug your children." And while that's never bad advice you shouldn't stop there.

Hug your children and tell them...
- That life is sacred.
- Tell them they are not just animals that evolved from slime.
- Tell them that they were created by a loving God who gave them a spirit and a soul.
- Tell them there are eternal consequences for our actions here on earth.
- Tell them that God loves them and wants them to love Him in return.
- Tell them that it's wrong to kill innocent children, even children still in the womb.
- Tell them that life has purpose and meaning greater than the current events surrounding their life.
- Tell them that we should love God, family, and our neighbors, and that we should care for other people around us.
- Tell them that God doesn't orchestrate wicked events and that God grieves with us when people do wicked things.
- Tell them that there IS such a thing as right and wrong and that morality doesn't come from our wicked society but from God Himself.
- Tell them that God loves us so much He sent His only Son to die on the cross so that we could live.
- Tell them that God gave parents the responsibility to love our own children they way He loves us.
- Tell them that you love them and make sure they understand what that means.

So yes hug your children.... but don't stop there."

This was similar to Charles Krauthammer's (secular, psychiatric) advice given tonight on Fox News, who said the most important thing parents can do for their children tonight, is to keep them close, tell them they are loved, and safe.

But of course, Christian parents possess superior comforts to help themselves, their families, and their children, by remembering back on the love of God found in Jesus Christ and His wise comforts promised in the Holy Scriptures.

Well said, Knight . . .

Nang

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:thumb: Congrats Knight.

Lon

I have heard the President and a dozen media reporters all say... "go home and hug your children." And while that's never bad advice you shouldn't stop there.

Hug your children and tell them...
- That life is sacred.
- Tell them they are not just animals that evolved from slime.
- Tell them that they were created by a loving God who gave them a spirit and a soul.
- Tell them there are eternal consequences for our actions here on earth.
- Tell them that God loves them and wants them to love Him in return.
- Tell them that it's wrong to kill innocent children, even children still in the womb.
- Tell them that life has purpose and meaning greater than the current events surrounding their life.
- Tell them that we should love God, family, and our neighbors, and that we should care for other people around us.
- Tell them that God doesn't orchestrate wicked events and that God grieves with us when people do wicked things.
- Tell them that there IS such a thing as right and wrong and that morality doesn't come from our wicked society but from God Himself.
- Tell them that God loves us so much He sent His only Son to die on the cross so that we could live.
- Tell them that God gave parents the responsibility to love our own children they way He loves us.
- Tell them that you love them and make sure they understand what that means.

So yes hug your children.... but don't stop there.

btw, if post of the year were in our hands, Knight, this would have been in the top five for most of us, I think, and my personal pic.

I don't think you (or any of us) could have said anything more pertinent this decade than this right here.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
"I have heard the President and a dozen media reporters all say... "go home and hug your children..."

"..except the children that we let you murder in the womb, because it's OK that we murder children in what should be the safest possible place for them"

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
obama-abortion-hypocrite.jpg