No announcement yet.

Duder's POTD 4/18/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no issue with the views of you or Res, but I have problems with rule breaking and being disruptive. That's where I draw the line.

Bumping old irrelvant threads has nothing to do with liberal vs conservative. It's just being plain spammy. It embarrassing to see a conservative Christian doing it.

I don't condone bad behavior--no matter who does it. I don't even condone it in myself--(the sock fiasco). That is why I don't wear Mod blue anymore.

Christians should hold themselves to a higher standard because they represent Christ. That is why I am a little harder on them--verbally.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
      I have no issue with the views of you or Res, but I have problems with rule breaking and being disruptive. That's where I draw the line.

Bumping old irrelvant threads has nothing to do with liberal vs conservative. It's just being plain spammy. It embarrassing to see a conservative Christian doing it.

I don't condone bad behavior--no matter who does it. I don't even condone it in myself--(the sock fiasco). That is why I don't wear Mod blue anymore.

Christians should hold themselves to a higher standard because they represent Christ. That is why I am a little harder on them--verbally.

you've been hanging around the kiddie klub too long - you're turning into a retard

and it's not your line to draw, tard

Comment

I am wondering if you are a troll that has come here just to make Christians look bad and drive people from God. If I were an atheist looking for Christ at this stage in my life--you would have turned me away. Fortunately I found Him before I came across the likes of you.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

I guess I missed where bumping an old thread falls under either.

Not only that, it doesn't leave room for rainee to start more "Where's sky?" threads (last count was 3).

How about being a little bit harder on the fake Christians that you're trying to impress here?
          The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
          http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
          http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

Holy cow!

Duder has achieved one half of the relevancy equation - this thread now has over 1000 views!

Only sixty-six more posts and Duder will be officially relevant!

Comment

I don't mind occasionally seeing these old threads. Just don't do it too much.
              Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
              TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

Originally posted by resurrected View Post
                you've been hanging around the kiddie klub too long - you're turning into a retard

and it's not your line to draw, tard
                See, IK? He was only respectful and nice when you had power. Now you're part of the "tard" pack this bitter little fellow berates to feel...empowered? Who knows.

He's mostly here to continue to misstate the whole "relevance" bit, which had nothing to do with a single thread and everything to do with the ability, or in his case (and sky's) the lack of ability, to generate interest in the larger part of a poster's threads.

Speaking of the frustrated and powerless...

Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                ...How about being a little bit harder on the fake Christians that you're trying to impress here?
                Not everyone can be as genuine as you are, aCultureWarrior. I mean, from posting your actual picture to using your real name. And that's before we get to your setting out occupation.
                You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                  Not everyone can be as genuine as you are, aCultureWarrior.
                  Anytime that you'd like to compare our beliefs with what the Bible says TH, I'm game.

I mean, from posting your actual picture to using your real name.
                  I'm surprised that you changed your avatar. I mean you can't have a mirror by your side 24/7 can you? Oh, I forgot, there's your reflection in the computer monitor.

And that's before we get to your setting out occupation.
                  It must drive you crazy that one of us is gainfully employed.
                  The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.

Comment

Anytime that you'd like to compare our beliefs with what the Bible says TH, I'm game.
                    Sure. I don't disagree with the Bible. Unless you've had your name changed legally to "the Bible", in which case I suppose I do.

I'm surprised that you changed your avatar.
                    I'm not surprised by your powers of observation. I've had any number of avatars, though I don't change it as frequently as some. I've had Jack in one bit or another more than once, Hobbes in a variety of poses for most of my time here and me in one or two variations.

I mean you can't have a mirror by your side 24/7 can you?
                    Doesn't bother me for people to see me as I am (either).

Oh, I forgot, there's your reflection in the computer monitor.
                    Except that, of course, no one sees their reflection in their monitor, though they get a pretty good look at you when they read the random nonsense you hammer out.

It must drive you crazy that one of us is gainfully employed.
                    I'm trying to imagine how much you must hate your life to be so repetitively jealous of my relative good fortune.

But not even Tolkien had enough imagination for that.
                    Last edited by Town Heretic; May 3rd, 2013, 03:47 PM.

Pro-Life

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                      Sure. I don't disagree with the Bible...
                      Feel free to show me how I'm misinterpreting the Bible on this topic.
                      http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=90740

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I will not discuss anything unless it's in my thread.

Please post there.

Please?
                        “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

post it here

Duder needs the reply count boost

Comment

I'm assuming that's a link to one of your threads fueled by disreputable source material and a complete unwillingness on your part to actually engage substantively, so no thanks. I'm talking to you here. Don't want to, don't do it.

Pro-Life

Comment

How about being a little bit harder on the fake Christians that you're trying to impress here?
                              I guess you missed the posts where I call perverts, perverts and Non-trins like meshak deceived.

I just don't go for brinking the rules.

I am not out to impress anyone but to please God. Placing Jesus first is what drives me.

Comment

I guess you missed the posts where I call perverts, perverts and Non-trins like meshak deceived.

I just don't go for brinking the rules.

I am not out to impress anyone but to please God. Placing Jesus first is what drives me.
                                Homosexualist

You'll never do enough to meet his standards.
                                “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

Working...
                                X