Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by Colossians
...God doesn’t do anything: He simply is.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Interesting. You believe in a God that doesn't do anything. You believe in a God that can't create despite the Bible telling us that...

Genesis 1:1

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> In the beginning God created... </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by Colossians
...He doesn’t talk:...
Odd you would say that since the Bible tells us that...

Genesis 1:3,6,9,14,20,24,29

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Then God said,... </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Genesis 3:9

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Then the LORD God called to Adam and said to him,... </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
etc...

This is too easy.

Quote:
The point is that, whatever we do, we do as a result of being inside His being, and therefore all our life’s events are necessarily determined, not by what He does, but simply by virtue of our existing within, and therefore not-independently from, His ‘anatomical’ constitution.
That is a huge "and therefore" leap. Crazy.

You believe in a God that doesn't do anything and can't (not doesn't but can't) react to man.

I know of something else that doesn't do anything and can't react to man. A rock.

You worship a rock.

Chatmaggot refutes the incomprehensible theology of the member Colossians. His following posts in the thread are wonderful addendums to this post. I am still trying to figure out if Colossians is a Calvinist or a Armenian. I am thinking Calvinist.

Good Job chatmaggot.:first:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Good job CM. koloshuns is too arrogant to realize how stupid he sounds to anyone who has read the bible, or reads at all.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I knew a good one when I saw it. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.