Your opinion on God’s Law.

Epoisses

Some believe the Law of Moses, God's Law. Some everything that Jesus taught. Some believe both, or that both is a different answer from this. Some believe only what Paul taught. Some believe what Jesus taught and what the apostles and prophets and / or what Paul taught, or any combination of the above including apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers, even elders, overseers, pastors, shepherds, bishops, deacons, or any of the above. We have God's commands from all of the above.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Or we could obey the gospel and reflect God's love. That's an option for legalists like Jacob who blend grace and law and are self-condemned. They boast about their performance driven obedience and crucify Jesus afresh.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Or we could obey the gospel and reflect God's love. That's an option for legalists like Jacob who blend grace and law and are self-condemned. They boast about their performance driven obedience and crucify Jesus afresh.

I have no idea what you are talking about except that I do believe we all, every one of us, should obey the gospel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The gospel is not the law!! The gospel is good news and the law is bad news.

The Law is not bad news. It is from God and points out our sin, which is a good thing.

The gospel has always been good news, even when people think it is not.

Epoisses

The Law is not bad news. It is from God and points out our sin, which is a good thing.

The gospel has always been good news, even when people think it is not.

The law is a ministry of death and condemnation. If you haven't figured out that you're a sinner by now then the law won't help you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Romans 7:7 NASB - 7 What shall we say then? Is the Law sin? May it never be! On the contrary, I would not have come to know sin except through the Law; for I would not have known about coveting if the Law had not said, "YOU SHALL NOT COVET."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The law is good at revealing sin and that's it. Has the law told you that you're a sinner? If so then go to Jesus and stay under grace.

A person who knows God's grace is under grace and not under Law. This person still can obey God though, and always should. Not all people know the grace of God. This is why the gospel needs to be proclaimed.

Epoisses

A person who knows God's grace is under grace and not under Law. This person still can obey God though, and always should. Not all people know the grace of God. This is why the gospel needs to be proclaimed.

Grace means unmerited favor. I don't do anything to receive it. If I try to do something to receive it I end up losing it. Your law keeping is causing you to fall from grace like the Galatian Christians.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

the grace is that God is giving all of us chance to be with Him eternity.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Salvation is conditional.

God is giving us chance to be with Him. We all have free will to reject Him too.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If we choose to love Jesus with our word and action, God will grant us salvation.

and Jesus says if we love Him, keep His commands.

Epoisses

Salvation is conditional.

God is giving us chance to be with Him. We all have free will to reject Him too.

Salvation is unconditional. It is an accomplished historical fact that Jesus lived a perfect life, died the death of the cross and rose again for our justification. Mission accomplished!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is too bad that so many "Christians" treat God's commands like plague.

God gave us commands for our own good because He loves us.