"You think" you posses eternal life.

nodelink

Quote just one for me. If I fail to tell you what it points to, I will join your church.

Ben Masada, you can join Christ's church. Please do. I don't own a church.

But, let's get started.

...a virgin shall conceive and bear a son and shall call his name, Emmanuel, God with us. (Isaiah 7:14)

There is also a hint of the virgin birth in Genesis 3:15 where promises are made concerning the "seed of a woman".

What are your explanations for a virgin shall conceive...and...Emmanuel, God with us?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

nodelink

Samuel Zwemer said:
All so-called scientific or philosophic objections to prayer as being futile rest on the false premise that there is nothing supernatural. The same materialistic arguments apply against belief in the Virgin birth, against belief in the Trinity, against faith in the bodily resurrection and the ascension of our Lord. But “there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of” in human philosophy.

Zwemer, S. M. (1936). Taking Hold of God: Studies on the Nature, Need and Power of Prayer (p. 72). London; Edinburgh: Marshall, Morgan & Scott.

nodelink

Jesus Christ, the Messiah, being born in Bethlehem

Prophecy by the Prophet Micah approximately 700 years before the birth of Jesus Christ in Bethlehem...

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. - Micah 5:2

Fulfillment as reported in the Gospel of Matthew...

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. - Matthew 2:1-2

Micah's prophecy describes a supernatural Ruler-Messiah and God-Man whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. Jesus as Governor-Ruler remains to be seen when Jesus returns.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:
John 5:39-40New International Version (NIV)

39 You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

Jesus does not endorse studying the scripture like most of you do, and so proud of doing it.

Take look at most of you fighting over scripture and don't honor Jesus' simple teachings and commands.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John 5:39-40New International Version (NIV)

39 You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

Jesus does not endorse studying the scripture like most of you do, and so proud of doing it.

Take look at most of you fighting over scripture and don't honor Jesus' simple teachings and commands.

Anto9us

How come you "hem-haw" and won't answer Totton's question about supporting muslim terrorists, Meshak?

Are you SKEERT?

oatmeal

Interesting

However, there is a difference supposing you have eternal life and knowing you have eternal life.

I John 5:13

God makes it clear that if you have eternal life, you can know it and should know it.

God wants us to know if we have it. That would take some heavy burdens off of people.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
How come you "hem-haw" and won't answer Totton's question about supporting muslim terrorists, Meshak?

Are you SKEERT?

She believes it is God punishing the trins, so although she rips into the church for supporting the military, yet she approves of the Islams being militarized so they can punish the trins.

God using the islamists to behead Christians.....

Ben Masada

1 - Jesus Christ, the Messiah, being born in Bethlehem.

2 - Prophecy by the Prophet Micah approximately 700 years before the birth of Jesus Christ in Bethlehem...

3 - But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. - Micah 5:2

4 - Fulfillment as reported in the Gospel of Matthew...

5 - Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. - Matthew 2:1-2

6 - Micah's prophecy describes a supernatural Ruler-Messiah and God-Man whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. Jesus as Governor-Ruler remains to be seen when Jesus returns.

1 - If that's the reason why you claim him to have been the Messiah, Know that thousands of Jews were born in Bethlehem.

2 - According to whom? Micah 2 is a reference to David in the type level of Philosophy and to Judah as the archetype.

3 - See what I mean? David became a ruler in Israel and Jesus never. About the "goings forth from everlasting" is Judah alright if you read Jer. 31:35-37 which Israel aka Judah is stated to remain as a People before the Lord forever as long as the natural laws work properly.

4 - Written by a Hellenist former disciple of Paul's. What did he know of Jewish culture?

5 - And when did Jesus ever become a king of the Jews? Only on that plate nailed on the top of his cross? INRI.

6 - Keep waiting. Perhaps you will have to wait another 2,000 years. In the meantime, BB Netanyahu is the king.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 - If that's the reason why you claim him to have been the Messiah, Know that thousands of Jews were born in Bethlehem.

2 - According to whom? Micah 2 is a reference to David in the type level of Philosophy and to Judah as the archetype.

3 - See what I mean? David became a ruler in Israel and Jesus never. About the "goings forth from everlasting" is Judah alright if you read Jer. 31:35-37 which Israel aka Judah is stated to remain as a People before the Lord forever as long as the natural laws work properly.

4 - Written by a Hellenist former disciple of Paul's. What did he know of Jewish culture?

5 - And when did Jesus ever become a king of the Jews? Only on that plate nailed on the top of his cross? INRI.

6 - Keep waiting. Perhaps you will have to wait another 2,000 years. In the meantime, BB Netanyahu is the king.

To put it simply--

Jesus was rejected as the King He really was, because unbelievers do not want that sort of King.

Unbelievers prefer the kind of King according to their own heart of
the loving of money, glory of self, and the killing of those who they steal off.

Thus you decide your own end.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
She believes it is God punishing the trins, so although she rips into the church for supporting the military, yet she approves of the Islams being militarized so they can punish the trins.

God using the islamists to behead Christians.....

Why does God not stop the Islamics?

That is the question you should ask and find the answer for.

Some of the answer is that men raise up their own enemies by both corruption and neglect.

Do you not believe God rules over the affairs of men, especially of His own people?

Do you not believe God punishes mankind?

Are you not trying to crucify Meshak?

Are you God?

You think you are.

LA