You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Earlier you were lecturing us on how none of us can know what anyone deserves. So once again ... flip flop in the same conversation.

Why are whining about ClimateSanity getting what he deserves? Suck it up!

Oh but that's different ... :plain:

elohiym

It's odd. I would think that any Christian who takes their beliefs seriously and literally would be offended that one who represent them would use and abuse their beliefs for such a petty, self-serving reason.

There is much in the Bible how Christians should deal with ClimateSanity.

1 Corinthians 5:11 But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler-- not even to eat with such a one.

Remember, several of these people here are likely only pretending to be Christian for some nefarious purpose.

glorydaz

He is the source.
Voltaire, Dolo, BOLCATS, ClimateSanity have all been the same person.

The source I was talking about is not that one person.

I was talking about the "source" of the attacks against that one person.
That one person who has admitted who he is.

That one person not a one of you will allow to have any discussions on this board....which is affecting all discussion in many threads. That is how all discussion is being stifled by this senseless gossip and the silly "outing" of what was outed long ago.

elohiym

5016182326_you_are_broken_trollcat_300x300_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

You think a mentally ill prisoner deserved to be suffer the consequences of his actions, but you don't seem to think ClimateSanity deserves to suffer the consequences for his actions. Are you defending his behavior because you, too, are pretending to be a Christian? That wouldn't surprise me at all.

theophilus

There is much in the Bible how Christians should deal with ClimateSanity.

1 Corinthians 5:11 But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler-- not even to eat with such a one.

Remember, several of these people here are likely only pretending to be Christian for some nefarious purpose.

Num. 32:23c

Their sin WILL find them out...let's hope it's sooner than later.

:)

glorydaz

Make sure you tell Knight that you were pretending to be a non-Christian and disparaging Christians on his forum. He's most likely unaware of what you really did.

If he does let you stay even after that I would be surprise because you are not truly sorry for what you did, and not even acknowledging everything you did.

Make sure you tell Knight you are pretending to be a Christian who believes in polygamy on his forum. He's most likely unaware of what your wife would like to do.

If he does let you stay even after that I would be surprised because you are not truly sorry for calling me and Angel false accusers...and have not even acknowledged the fact you lied and cried "Wolf" when there was no wolf (false accusations) there.

theophilus

You think a mentally ill prisoner deserved to be suffer the consequences of his actions, but you don't seem to think ClimateSanity deserves to suffer the consequences for his actions. Are you defending his behavior because you, too, are pretending to be a Christian? That wouldn't surprise me at all.

James 2:8-13

I do not have a "history" with CS.

I err on the side of mercy...because the love of God through Christ Jesus changes people.

So, instead of damning them I would rather pray for them.

And,

The Pharisees HATED Jesus for eating and drinking with sinners and tax-collectors.

ClimateSanity

The source I was talking about is not that one person.

I was talking about the "source" of the attacks against that one person.
That one person who has admitted who he is.

That one person not a one of you will allow to have any discussions on this board....which is affecting all discussion in many threads. That is how all discussion is being stifled by this senseless gossip and the silly "outing" of what was outed long ago.

I always thought the anti feminism was the source of the antagonism and maybe it really is but, with all of this relentless harping about socks and new accounts, I have another idea. The thought of the possibility of a perma banned being able to assume a new identity and still participate is unconscionable to them. They crave control. They revel in the power of getting rid of who they don't like. Someone being able to continue despite their supposed power shows they don't possess the power they thought. Femimsm is all about power. It's beginning to make sense.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

It wouldn't surprise me if indisputable truth came to light that, ELO
isn't a True Believer.

theophilus

And no, to answer your question.

I just like the kitty and the caption as a stand-alone.

Here's a chill pill for you

285%20Chill%20Pill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.