You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Neither my wife nor I have mentioned you or interacted with you, yet here you are starting crap. Pay attention:

1. Earlier today I read a PM from BOLCATS to 1PM where he was vehemently denying he was voltaire/dolo/climate sanity. That's why we want to know if Climate Sanity was BOLCATS. We wouldn't want to know if we already knew. If we have to post the PM, we will.

2. I have an email from Climate Sanity asking me to register an account for him (not BOLCATS), and I have my response to him that I would not do that, and my suggestion that he apologize to Knight and ask to come back. If Climate Sanity wants to deny that, I can post the email.

In light of those two points, don't be a false accuser.

Wow ...

ClimateSanity

GASP!!!! Oh the horrors!!!! The humanity!!!!

Actually, you have quite a warped sense of morality and decency. I'm pretty sure I already know what you want to say about that.

Listen. I snuck in. I tried many ways to sneak back in. Elo thought it would jeopardize his standing with TOL and get him perma banned. No, I didn't think of that before he mentioned it.

I feel no shame whatsoever. To me, its akin to stealing pins and office goods from nazi headquarters. TOL was blind to your abusive behavior and seemed sympathetic to fellow feminists. They let you and your gang of hyenas abuse me without any words of correction at all. Sneaking back was justice in my opinion for an unjust banning. Anyone paying attention could see the relentless baiting going on and the deliberate smearing of my character with the express purpose of avoiding rage within me.

I'm not going to say my behavior didn't warrant a ban. It did. I knew I wasn't a troublemaker and that my behavior in the absence of you and your minions was decent. This is why I had no qualms and still don't about creating a new account.
You get all worked up into a.lather about the most trivial things. I don't get it. When we very first join TOL, we all present someone who isn't quite who we really are. It anonymity. To go and create a different name is still to create another anonymous person. They both have the same personality. Some can see; some can't. There is no harm to either category. The only harm is to those who cannot tolerate the presence of the banned person, which is no real harm at all.

As for private correspondence between me and elo, its none of your business. Elo....you have a habit here of publically airing what is meant to be private. To this day, you seem to be oblivious to the obvious immorality of that. So, yes Rusha, wow! Just wow! Your temporary friend is quite immoral.sometimes isn't he???? I agree....quite shocking.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Actually, you have quite a warped sense of morality and decency. I'm pretty sure I already know what you want to say about that.

Listen. I snuck in. I tried many ways to sneak back in. Elo thought it would jeopardize his standing with TOL and get him perma banned. No, I didn't think of that before he mentioned it.

I feel no shame whatsoever. To me, its akin to stealing pins and office goods from nazi headquarters. TOL was blind to your abusive behavior and seemed sympathetic to fellow feminists. They let you and your gang of hyenas abuse me without any words of correction at all. Sneaking back was justice in my opinion for an unjust banning. Anyone paying attention could see the relentless baiting going on and the deliberate smearing of my character with the express purpose of avoiding rage within me.

I'm not going to say my behavior didn't warrant a ban. It did. I knew I wasn't a troublemaker and that my behavior in the absence of you and your minions was decent. This is why I had no qualms and still don't about creating a new account.
You get all worked up into a.lather about the most trivial things. I don't get it. When we very first join TOL, we all present someone who isn't quite who we really are. It anonymity. To go and create a different name is still to create another anonymous person. They both have the same personality. Some can see; some can't. There is no harm to either category. The only harm is to those who cannot tolerate the presence of the banned person, which is no real harm at all.

As for private correspondence between me and elo, its none of your business. Elo....you have a habit here of publically airing what is meant to be private. To this day, you seem to be oblivious to the obvious immorality of that. So, yes Rusha, wow! Just wow! Your temporary friend is quite immoral.sometimes isn't he???? I agree....quite shocking.

You'll remember this from November:

You remind me of someone... Voltaire/Doloresistere, maybe?
Sounds like a battery. But I sound like someone you know?

Since then, I've suggested you step away from the keyboard and find a competent therapist.

I sincerely hope you'll do that.

bybee

At least I don't wear a mask like you do, Bybee.

It just so happens I've seen what lies underneath that mask of yours, and I'm not the only one to do so. There are witnesses....more than you might even suspect were there watching.

A mask? I think not! I have called you out in no uncertain terms for the nasty, judgmental, smug superiority and disdain for common decency in which you routinely engage.
You speak for yourself yet must drag in the idea of "Witnesses" to my behavior.
I do not care what you think. If one of your "witnesses" should care to come forward I shall address them.
I shall repeat myself, you are a disgrace to Christian behavior.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A mask? I think not! I have called you out in no uncertain terms for the nasty, judgmental, smug superiority and disdain for common decency in which you routinely engage.
You speak for yourself yet must drag in the idea of "Witnesses" to my behavior.
I do not care what you think. If one of your "witnesses" should care to come forward I shall address them.
I shall repeat myself, you are a disgrace to Christian behavior.

You're as authentic as they come, bybee, don't let her venom get to you. She's a troll every bit as much as sod is. Her defense of a guy who thinks spousal rape is a mere "inconvenience" is only one of many reasons to put her on ignore. I've got several of her buddies on ignore at the moment, it's quite peaceful. (Although when you put them on and then take them off they tend to go a little bat crazy on you...) :)

bybee

You're as authentic as they come, bybee, don't let her venom get to you. She's a troll every bit as much as sod is. Her defense of a guy who thinks spousal rape is a mere "inconvenience" is only one of many reasons to put her on ignore. I've got several of her buddies on ignore at the moment, it's quite peaceful. (Although when you put them on and then take them off they tend to go a little bat crazy on you...) :)

Thanks Anna. I have been ignoring her but her nastiness accumulates against those of whom I am fond as well as myself, and then I seek to clarify just a little....:patrol:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, there is abuse on both sides. There are just as many evil and ungodly women as there are evil and ungodly men. However many examples either side can give, there are as more that go unreported. It's the old dirty rat routine being played by both sides.

What I have to wonder is why any thinking person would even want to play such a silly childish game. And for what....to prove some point that can't be proven? :think:

No, to try and demean a certain poster on this board who has dared to defend himself and speak of men that are being abused by women. The only subject allowed here is about how women are abused.....no dissension will be tolerated. I see no reason to boast in that. :nono:
Oh good grief, stop with the dramatics.
The wimp can start a thread about his agenda if he wants to.
Nobody is going to prevent that.
And in fact, the subject of men's rights HAS been discussed on this site before.
So your statement that "the only subject allowed here is about how women are abused" is yet another false statement.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually, you have quite a warped sense of morality and decency.
:rotfl:

Says the wimp that admits to lying about his sock account, admits to sneaking back in before his ban was up, says it wasn't any worse than stealing pins and office equipment, and proclaims that a husband raping his wife is nothing more than an "inconvenience".

Edited: It was Cru that made the last comment.
My apologies, CS.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Okay.

Actually, you have quite a warped sense of morality and decency. I'm pretty sure I already know what you want to say about that

That would be such an insult ... IF I were not to consider the source.

Listen. I snuck in. I tried many ways to sneak back in.

I know. Everyone does ... and yet you are once again venting your anger *at* me. Even though you read with your own eyes that your new buddy was reporting you just to support a friend and wasn't even paying attention to what was going on.

Elo thought it would jeopardize his standing with TOL and get him perma banned. No, I didn't think of that before he mentioned it.

Thankfully he was honest enough and had the sense to say no. As he advised you, you could have just as easily have written an apology to Knight stating who you are and that you wanted to start over by being upfront and honest.

I feel no shame whatsoever.

We all know that. Did you by chance read Angel's post correcting her friend as to why those on the receiving end of your tirades had good reason to be skeptical? It's the same old situation. You make comments in my direction blaming me for your responses. I guarantee you that I have had far worse things said to me on the board and behind the scenes than you have. Many of us have.

To me, its akin to stealing pins and office goods from nazi headquarters.

Oh because your "plight" was similar to the Holocaust. Wow.

TOL was blind to your abusive behavior and seemed sympathetic to fellow feminists.

Oh, so the moderators who banned you is sympathetic to fellow feminists? Those who reported you include Angel and GD. That's an interesting perspective.

They let you and your gang of hyenas abuse me without any words of correction at all.

Let's just get over your habitual desire to misconstrue the events and play the victim. I PRIVATELY went to a moderator because you were using my PM box to harass me. Five PM's all in caps within 5 minutes of one another. You were simply told to knock it off. It is my impression that you have gone off on the mods behind the scenes. I am not in control of your PC. You are not in control of your temper.

Sneaking back was justice in my opinion for an unjust banning. Anyone paying attention could see the relentless baiting going on and the deliberate smearing of my character with the express purpose of avoiding rage within me.

Oh, so the moderators who banned you were unjust in their evaluation? THEY who held the power? Why have you not addressed them in the same way you have me?

I'm not going to say my behavior didn't warrant a ban. It did.

Then why are you still whining rather than making your snide comments about me and others and then pretending you are not a participant?

Then you go on to say ...

I knew I wasn't a troublemaker and that my behavior in the absence of you and your minions was decent.

Now that is a a huge whopper of a lie. PRIOR to you ADDING me to your friend's list, you had put up previous call out threads towards the atheists over confrontations on the creation vs evolution threads. As everyone knows, I do NOT participate in those threads and had never interacted with you outside of a few positive reps.

This is why I had no qualms and still don't about creating a new account.

Angel explained exactly why I should have qualms with you and another multiple ID user. Feel free to address her because frankly, I am tired of you pretending you have no fault.

As for private correspondence between me and elo, its none of your business.

For RESPONDING to a comment that was made in a thread I am a participant on after so many of your previous accusations that I and others are lying? You do really have a warped sense of how public discussion works ... as well as the fact that you wish to defend and trash others freely while tying their hands behind their back so they are unable to respond.

ALL OF THIS because I made a one word reply of "Wow".

Elo....you have a habit here of publically airing what is meant to be private. To this day, you seem to be oblivious to the obvious immorality of that. So, yes Rusha, wow! Just wow! Your temporary friend is quite immoral.sometimes isn't he???? I agree....quite shocking.

You know, prior to your tantrums, Elo and I were friends and 1PM and I were civil towards one another.

I decided to contact 1PM and ask if we could *try* to start over. She was very open to trying again, and I believe she was as relieved as I am. IMO, our own experiences were the cause of us talking past each other even though we both had good intentions and reasons for our views.

Once again, I made a one word comment to something that was posted and you have chosen to point the finger and just go off.

Last edited:

elohiym

elo - not interested in continuing our dialogue in this thread

too much derailment

Wherever you want to continue, the question will be the same:

By your definition of deserve, do you deserve God's grace? Yes or no?

Glorydaz has already conceded that there is no sense of the word deserve a person can use to claim he deserves God's grace.

As for the alleged "derailment," who cares? Suddenly that's problem for you? The side discussions have been entertaining and more than enlightening.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"...from nazi headquarters." :doh:
I know!
Like stealing is moral if you steal from a certain group of people.
cop-1.gif

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know!
Like stealing is moral if you steal from a certain group of people.
cop-1.gif

Well ... from the impression I am taking from all of this, misrepresentation of one's self (and flat out lying) is justifiable and should not be questioned.

I would have been on earlier, however, my chauffeur discovered the cure for every disease known to mankind while using my PC and then my purple dinosaur tripped over my modem and disconnected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.