BANNED
Banned
run2.gif
the women are here!!!!

What a wimpy little man!
:rotfl:

^
Case in point.

The real wimp is the one who can't speak on men's issues because they idolize their self. So they mock it.

This is how predictable it is: I could even say it beforehand and it will still be true- I could go make a thread right now speaking on men's issues and it will get absolutely nowhere. I'll be treated like a misogynist.

It's sad, really, being that if there was a same thread about women's issues, it would be a pity fest followed by a myriad of insults toward anyone who contests anything of it.

There is literally nothing one can say, it's a hopeless endeavor.
For now. It's slowly changing. I'm not a misogynist when I say feminist women are exactly commensurate to privileged, rebellious children. It's just reality- a much needed criticism of what a lot of society is perpetuating.

glorydaz

^
Case in point.

The real wimp is the one who can't speak on men's issues because they idolize their self. So they mock it.

This is how predictable it is: I could even say it beforehand and it will still be true- I could go make a thread right now speaking on men's issues and it will get absolutely nowhere. I'll be treated like a misogynist.

It's sad, really.

Men are not allowed to have issues. Their time has come and gone. The goddesses have declared it to be so.

It's really a good thing that Christianity is still alive and well on planet earth or this could be a very ugly world, indeed.

Mark M

as i've said elsewhere, it was not a just punishment and the guards were acting criminally and should be punished

as far as "Solitary confinement and loss of privileges" - you're gonna throw him in solitary confinement covered in feces?

They could have given him a standard uncomfortable shower without melting his flesh off, then solitary. At that point he can live in his own filth if he continues to smear

ClimateSanity

Certainly ... just as per your statement that Climate Sanity was a new user ... until of course he admitted he wasn't.

However, I will drop stating what everyone knows IS the *truth* and pretend that people who make sock accounts in order to misrepresent themselves do not exist. I means seriously ,why would *anyone* do such a thing. Thankfully moderators are above behaving in that manner.

It's not like you flat out stated in the Women's Group that the admins were advised to leave Koban alone rather than hold him to the same pretend standard that exists for everyone.

I made an new account in order to make my point of view known. That's impossible under a ban. I was railroaded into acting badly which lead to the banning which you are attempting to do with cruc. Misrepresentation was not my intention. My intention was to.survive another day to speak my mind on TOL. If you don't like other people lying about you, I suggest you stop.lying about other people.

Quetzal

Men are not allowed to have issues. Their time has come and gone. The goddesses have declared it to be so.
Earlier today, I thought to myself "Well, at least there isn't anything else GD can say that will make her look even more crazy than she already is."

I stand corrected.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

It's really a good thing that Christianity is still alive and well on planet earth or this could be a very ugly world, indeed.

Yeah, I've never gone into a single church in my life and seen anyone act the way some of the women do on here. Sure, some of them have divorced and remarried, but they have been trained in the Spirit to be as a good woman should be.

Christianity probably is the epicenter of good women, otherwise feminism would have taken them all over.

ClimateSanity

It's easy to assume all men are evil...especially if they're in law enforcement. Truth be told there are lots of stupid people in this world, but even stupid people face consequences for their bad behavior.

If he truly doesn't understand that smearing feces is wrong, he belongs in a mental institution and not a prison.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I made an new account in order to make my point of view known.

Correction: You made MANY new accounts, denied them, acted out until they banned. In the Woodshed, it was *stated* you were a completely new user even though YOU admitted you were in fact Voltaire/Delo/BOLCAT, etc.

You could have just as easily been HONEST and announced who you were and stated you wanted a fresh start. Instead, you lied. There are those who also lied for you.

So you will just have to excuse me if I do not show respect to individuals who lie, rinse and repeat so they can continue to lie.

That's impossible under a ban. I was railroaded into acting badly which lead to the banning which you are attempting to do with cruc. Misrepresentation was not my intention. My intention was to.survive another day to speak my mind on TOL. If you don't like other people lying about you, I suggest you stop.lying about other people.

Tsk tsk ... so much for personal responsibility. I did NOT ban you. Several other people were reporting you as well. Those others included Glorydaz and Angel. Were THEY railroading you as well?

You also forget the part where you were stalking me via PM. That's okay though ... even your *friends* know it's exactly as I stated. It's in the Woodshed afterall.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
"Don't be surprised when it happens".

Doormat elohlym is correct when he says that no prison inmate deserves to be scalded to death in a shower by correction officers, but don't be surprised when the life of a junky ends way before it should.

I basically agree with this.

That said, I wish to point out that, based on what I read, the prison inmate was mentally ill. I think it's difficult to find any sense in which he deserved to be scalded to death, if, and this may be a big if, he could not reasonably understand what he was doing and the possible consequences of his actions.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's exactly what it is. Feminism is adversarial to men, because it is not about equal rights. They already have equal rights- it is now about how they can be superior or privileged over men.

You and some other men want to sit there and act all dopey about it, pretending that it doesn't exist. But that's just your Stockholm's Syndrome taking over reality and self respect.

Feminist women have zero regard for men's issues. It is demonstrated heavily among a few women here. But as soon as there is an alleged women's issue, liberal men are on it like white on rice and they are victims to be consoled. And those like myself are deemed 'misogynists' and mocked.
It's a joke. A big, looming, gigantic joke.

We should be moving on to repealing the bias in domestic courts which mar men's lives in favor of women. We should be paying attention to details such as the overwhelming majority of the homeless being males while there are exponentially more women shelters and programs. We should be contesting against the reality that along with this, women also have quotas.

There are many things we should be focusing on with men, but it doesn't happen. The interest stays with women, and as long as this abysmal inconsistency remains I won't silence myself on it. That's however what those like Rusha want to happen, for the same reason why those like herself act the way they do.

So if you want to go play blind man, then by all means go ahead. But don't sit there and be your masters little attack dog :chuckle:[/QUOTE/}

:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.