You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Oh, another user who shares the same beliefs or perception just have to be one in the same.

Then I suppose you and a couple other female posters could be seen the same, the way you few talk and act when the relevant subjects arise.

I believe that men are the natural leaders and that, in this modern world, their soul and needs are basically dogged or ignored in favor of a female's persona which is well outside of anything natural. When it comes down to it, women have fooled themselves atrociously with an idea that they have accomplished all they that they have- men built the Earth and established industry and order. They gave in to your demands to take what really was not yours, and you turn on men like a rabid animal.

I have a higher perspective. Yours is based on a shallow one within feminism, which achieved nothing except put misery on men.

You poor, pathetic, defenseless victim.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh, another user who shares the same beliefs or perception just have to be one in the same.

Then I suppose you and a couple other female posters could be seen the same, the way you few talk and act when the relevant subjects arise.

I believe that men are the natural leaders and that, in this modern world, their soul and needs are basically dogged or ignored in favor of a female's persona which is well outside of anything natural. When it comes down to it, women have fooled themselves atrociously with an idea that they have accomplished all they that they have- men built the Earth and established industry and order. They gave in to your demands to take what really was not yours, and you turn on men like a rabid animal.

I have a higher perspective. Yours is based on a shallow one within feminism, which achieved nothing except put misery on men.

So, you figure there's some kind of us against them thing going on?
Male against female huh?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You poor, pathetic, defenseless victim.

True, he does paint himself as such.

So, you figure there's some kind of us against them thing going on? Male against female huh?

That he does ... at no time has ever he acknowledged that some men behave badly in relationships. The poor fellow has the need to blame women for everything that goes wrong in his life ... and in the world. :)

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
True, he does paint himself as such.

That he does ... at no time has ever acknowledged that some men behave badly in relationships. The poor fellow has the need to blame women for everything that goes wrong in his life ... and in the world. :)

He evidently asked a girl to the High School Prom when he was in school
and she said: "Get away from me toad." Thus, he has forever disliked
females in general?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Most of my posts get ignored...

who are you? :idunno:

"Don't be surprised when it happens".

Doormat elohlym is correct when he says that no prison inmate deserves to be scalded to death in a shower by correction officers, but don't be surprised when the life of a junky ends way before it should.

:thumb:

oh, and btw - congratulations for actually posting on topic :first:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know ... and so does everyone else. Anyone who has been a long time member and read his tripe under his several ID's would have to be dishonest to claim this is not Sum. He has an absolute hatred for women and only exchanges polite conversation IF he believes they view him as an authority figure.

There is no proof this user is Sum. Actually his posting behavior and account behavior is not like Sum. Please drop it with the accusation. It has no foundation. There are many men out there have have a similar belief system.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He evidently asked a girl to the High School Prom when he was in school
and she said: "Get away from me toad." Thus, he has forever disliked
females in general?
His rejections from women were just too much of strain for him.
Someone get the little man a tissue.
console.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i agreed because I recognized that you are using a definition of "deserve" that implies justness and appropriateness

i still think he earned what he got as the consequences of poor choices he made

elohiym

...women have fooled themselves atrociously with an idea that they have accomplished all they that they have- men built the Earth and established industry and order. They gave in to your demands to take what really was not yours, and you turn on men like a rabid animal.

You mean those women, a.k.a. "rabid animals," who birthed and nurtured the men you think established industry and order?

Status
Not open for further replies.