You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

Correction: You made MANY new accounts, denied them, acted out until they banned. In the Woodshed, it was *stated* you were a completely new user even though YOU admitted you were in fact Voltaire/Delo/BOLCAT, etc.

Why does is matter to you? Even here you are nitpicking. I wanted to make a quick post and the number of accounts made didn't even enter my head. It wasn't relevant to the point I was making.

You could have just as easily been HONEST and announced who you were and stated you wanted a fresh start. Instead, you lied. There are those who also lied for you.
Coming in under a new screen name is sneaky, maybe even deceitful, but not lying. ...not until someone asked me. I was purposefully circumventing the perma ban which was unfair in my view. You and your pack of hyenas wanted me banned and you were successful in getting it done. If I am guilty of lying, it measures a 5 and your harassing behavior measures an 85 on a scale of 100. The only people I was truly lying to was the pack of about 7 hyenas that could vastly improve the climate of TOL if they all disappeared.

Also, I'm not a mind reader. I don't know if they would have accepted me. I asked Delmar on Facebook to ask knight to let me back in. Knight evidently was not too happy with me because he wouldn't even answer Delmar.

I waited a few months again before I tried to sneak back in. I certainly didn't feel a full disclosure of who I was going to let me in. You don't know what people will do , so don't try telling me what I should or shouldn't do based on faulty knowledge.

More to come after awhile. I really want to put your hate filled propaganda in its proper perspective.

glorydaz

If he truly doesn't understand that smearing feces is wrong, he belongs in a mental institution and not a prison.

I basically agree with this.

That said, I wish to point out that, based on what I read, the prison inmate was mentally ill. I think it's difficult to find any sense in which he deserved to be scalded to death, if, and this may be a big if, he could not reasonably understand what he was doing and the possible consequences of his actions.

Which goes to show that the OP attempted to determine deservedness without all the facts of the case.

I'm sure we could assume anyone in prison has some mental illness....liberals are good at doing just that.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why does is matter to you? Even here you are nitpicking. I wanted to make a quick post and the number of accounts made didn't even enter my head. It wasn't relevant to the point I was making.

Coming in under a new screen name is sneaky, maybe even deceitful, but not lying. ...not until someone asked me. I was purposefully circumventing the perma ban which was unfair in my view. You and your pack of hyenas wanted me banned and you were successful in getting it done. If I am guilty of lying, it measures a 5 and yours measures an 85 on a scale of 100. The only people I was truly lying to was the pack of about 7 hyenas that could vastly improve the climate of TOL if they all disappeared.

Also, I'm not a mind reader. I don't know if they would have accepted me. I asked Delmar on Facebook to ask knight to let me back in. Knight evidently was not too happy with me because he wouldn't even answer Delmar.

I waited a few months again before I tried to sneak back in. I certainly didn't feel a full disclosure of who I was going to let me in. You don't know what people will do , so don't try telling me what I should or shouldn't do based on faulty knowledge.

More to come after awhile. I really want to put your hate filled propaganda in its proper perspective.

CS - you're never gonna get anywhere with rusha

just ignore it

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Because you had previously STALKED myself, as well as Angel. Why should it have mattered to Angel that you were stalking her?

Coming in under a new screen name is sneaky, maybe even deceitful, but not lying.

Uh huh ... because sneaky and deceitful (which you just admitted to) is the equivalent of not lying. Being that you admit that you were intentionally being deceitful, why should anyone believe you are no longer being deceitful. You also lied to me (when we were friends) about why you were depressed. I didn't find out the truth until Elo confronted you about what "really" happened.

..not until someone asked me.

Right ... like I and others had asked you previously and you lied about it. Thank you for admitting in the beginning of your post that you were intentionally deceitful.

I was purposefully circumventing the perma ban which was unfair in my view.

Oh, like you are the first and last poster to say your ban was unfair. You *could have* privately spoken to Knight and told him you wanted a fresh start and just came out and admitted your identity. What you did was sneaky, dishonest, and cowardly.

You and your pack of hyenas wanted me banned

You do realize that *pack of hyenas* includes Glorydaz and Angel, correct? They reported you far more than I did. It was even claimed that you were sharing an ID with Elo and PM1 even though I told the person that wasn't the case.

and you were successful in getting it done.

Most of the reports against you were not from me. You are still upset because I QUOTED you verbatim and you didn't like how your own words portrayed you.

If I am guilty of lying, it measures a 5 and yours measures an 85 on a scale of 100. The only people I was truly lying to was the pack of about 7 hyenas that could vastly improve the climate of TOL if they all disappeared.

Okay because breaking a rule that says returning under a new ID for a permabanned member is not lying to ... the whole forum and moderators in particular?

BTW, it is rude to other posters to not utilize the quote feature. Seriously, it's not that difficult.

glorydaz

You do realize that *pack of hyenas* includes Glorydaz and Angel, correct? They reported you far more than I did.

IF I ever did report him, it was because my friend, Angel, was getting upset. I did not follow what was going on in any way.
So, I was not among any "pack", as you insist on manipulating the facts to suit your altered reality.

When CS returned, he pm'd me and was totally honest about who he was. I saw nothing in his posts to find fault with, so I saw no reason to hound him as you have done. What you are doing, Rusha, is exhibiting your hatred for MEN. Anyone with half a brain can figure that one out.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Rusha is TOL's accuser and fault finder, I've noticed. Always trying to point out someone's past statements or alleged usernames, or accusing them of anything that can be raked together with a devil's eye.

It gets old. This storm always has to erupt as soon as she pops up on a thread. I don't even remember what the subject was.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
IF I ever did report him, it was because my friend, Angel, was getting upset. I did not follow what was going on in any way.
So, I was not among any "pack", as you insist on manipulating the facts to suit your altered reality.

When CS returned, he pm'd me and was totally honest about who he was. I saw nothing in his posts to find fault with, so I saw no reason to hound him as you have done. What you are doing, Rusha, is exhibiting your hatred for MEN. Anyone with half a brain can figure that one out.

I disagree here, he earned his disdain when he was here before. She has every reason to be wary because of his own actions then.

However, if he isnt doing now what he was doing then (clear stalking), there shouldnt be a problem. I dont care what he does, so long as he acts like a sane adult.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: It does get old. The responsibility of pointing out dishonest, rule breakers should not be mine.

However, an important value has been pointed out here. It was an assumption on my part that everyone values honesty.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I disagree here, he earned his disdain when he was here before. She has every reason to be wary because of his own actions then.

However, if he isnt doing now what he was doing then (clear stalking), there shouldnt be a problem. I dont care what he does, so long as he acts like a sane adult.

I care that every time he (Voltaire/CS) was confronted, he insinuated that I and others were the ones who were lying about his identity.

Also, his comments include you as much as they do me, and I find it highly convenient that he is pretending that he never had an issue with you. We both know why he is doing that. IF he were to attack you, he loses the support of GD.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I care that every time he (Voltaire/CS) was confronted, he insinuated that I and others were the ones who were lying about his identity.

Which is wrong.

Also, his comments include you as much as they do me, and I find it highly convenient that he is pretending that he never had an issue with you. We both know why he is doing that. IF he were to attack you, he loses the support of GD.

Clearly i haven't been here in a while, has he stated he never had an issue with me?

glorydaz

I agree.

I've seen nothing from him except humility about whatever happened in the past. But, Rusha has definitely stalked him unmercifully. It's truly pathetic. She does the same to Crucible. Whoever they were in the past, they are trying to start anew and Rusha will not be happy until she hounds them to the grave.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I agree.

I've seen nothing from him except humility about whatever happened in the past. But, Rusha has definitely stalked him unmercifully. It's truly pathetic. She does the same to Crucible. Whoever they were in the past, they are trying to start anew and Rusha will not be happy until she hounds them to the grave.

No offense, but those on the receiving end of what they were doing when they have been here before, merits a wary eye.

Unmerciful stalking is what one of them was guilty of.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which is wrong.

Clearly i haven't been here in a while, has he stated he never had an issue with me?

Since you have not confronted him, he hasn't mentioned you outside of the generalization that a group of us harassed him. I was there and know that neither one of us or any of the other accused did any such thing. However, I DO know that your reports and GD's went considerably towards his past infractions.

Now, personally, I have no problem with someone being upfront and stating "I wish to start with a clean slate". However, he still holds all the past resentments and misrepresentations that caused the whole thing to escalate.

glorydaz

No, he was being evasive, but you wouldn't allow that. You were a dog who'd gotten the scent of blood.

Also, his comments include you as much as they do me, and I find it highly convenient that he is pretending that he never had an issue with you.

Stop trying to drag Angel into your hate pit, Rusha. He has said nothing about Angel, and pretended no such thing. He admitted he'd made mistakes in the past, and I took that to mean what happened with Angel. Unlike you, he doesn't get specific unless pressed.

We both know why he is doing that. IF he were to attack you, he loses the support of GD.

Proving you just lied when you said his comments included Angel.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Since you have not confronted him, he hasn't mentioned you outside of the generalization that a group of us harassed him.
Well anyone with eyes back then could see who was harassing who.

Now, personally, I have no problem with someone being upfront and stating "I wish to start with a clean slate". However, he still holds all the past resentments and misrepresentations that caused the whole thing to escalate.

Agree that would have been wisest but as he now had admitted who he is, so long as he doesn't start doing what he did before, i don't care that hes here.

As to sum, its obvious who he is also, no matter what he says and think he needs to come clean also.

glorydaz

No offense, but those on the receiving end of what they were doing when they have been here before, merits a wary eye.

Unmerciful stalking is what one of them was guilty of.

I understand totally, dear Angel. That was certainly a past wrong.

The present wrong being perpetrated by Rusha rivals anything I have ever seen, and it's against more than one man on this board.

glorydaz

Now, personally, I have no problem with someone being upfront and stating "I wish to start with a clean slate".

Your nose has got to be growing after that one. :chuckle:

However, he still holds all the past resentments and misrepresentations that caused the whole thing to escalate.

You have certainly done a good job reminding him at every turn, haven't you? When you rub someone's nose in the dirt they have a hard time keeping the past separate from the present.

What you have done from the moment CS came back is disgusting and downright ugly. Every single time he expressed shame or sorrow, you kicked him in the face. :nono:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well anyone with eyes back then could see who was harassing who.

Indeed ...

Agree that would have been wisest but as he now had admitted who he is, so long as he doesn't start doing what he did before, i don't care that hes here.

Actually he only admitted it after a friend asked him why he was acting in such a manner. At that point, he became irate with her because he had been outed.

As to sum, its obvious who he is also, no matter what he says and think he needs to come clean also.

I know that, you know that ... everyone knows it. However, I was given a warning that was accompanied by a claim stating he is a new user.

BTW, did you know that according to this *new* user, Tam is also a feminist. :plain:

:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.