You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Apparently you didn't notice that the Bible in the picture is upside down.

But now that you mention it, Paris Hilton isn't very bright. It's perfect, really.

Oh I noticed it okay. Didn't really see any point in mentioning that aspect is all. You're not very bright but I'd sooner not see a pic of you if all the same thanks...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh I noticed it okay. Didn't really see any point in mentioning that aspect is all. You're not very bright but I'd sooner not see a pic of you if all the same thanks...

I am right on this thread and some people denying it when it's right in front of their face doesn't change it.

I'll just take these posts as butthurt.

:wave:

Arthur Brain

I am right on this thread and some people denying it when it's right in front of their face doesn't change it.

I don't think anyone's denying you happen to be on this thread dude. What you may also be on to post the crap that you are is open to opinion however...

Mark M

This is like my first day here and I have been reading posts and and threads. I have seen a few questionable posts by you, calm down.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
This is like my first day here and I have been reading posts and and threads. I have seen a few questionable posts by you, calm down.

I'm sure you have seen what appear to be 'questionable posts' by me. The reason they seem that way is because you do not pay attention to the discussions at hand. That or you are simply biased, in which case you'll fit in just fine.
I was falsely claimed against and lied about on this thread. I have three butthurt posters ganging up.

This nonsense happens when a person is right about something others were previously convinced otherwise of. It'll happen to you, to.

How about you go away, and learn how it goes around here.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Someone has to make friends by going after who they think is the weakest link. What a loser mentality.

I am nothing of the sort. You'll find that out very soon.

It's midnight where I'm at. I'm doing the Sabbath thing 2mrw, wonder how many of you all will be doing the same :think:

Anyway, g'nite

Arthur Brain

I'm sure you have seen what appear to be 'questionable posts' by me. The reason they seem that way is because you do not pay attention to the discussions at hand. That or you are simply biased, in which case you'll fit in just fine.
I was falsely claimed against and lied about on this thread. I have three butthurt posters ganging up.

This nonsense happens when a person is right about something others were previously convinced otherwise of. It'll happen to you, to.

Nobody's 'ganging up' on ya man so chill out and ditch the martyr complex...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Someone has to make friends by going after who they think is the weakest link. What a loser mentality.

It's midnight where I'm at. I'm doing the Sabbath thing 2mrw, wonder how many of you all will be doing the same :think:

Anyway, g'nite

Yeah, do "the Sabbath thing." In the meantime lay off the butt references

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Because you like to post lies about how somebody is wrong when they earlier on in the thread had proven you wrong. It's a cheap tactic- all I got to do is type POST #209.

And also
You basically tried to conflict scripture against scripture. As if on purpose. It would actually be better for you if it weren't on purpose, and that's why I posted what I posted.

I predict you'll get banned sooner than not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're headed for a banning. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Anyway, g'nite

Why, lands sake, you're the loser my man. A little on
the paranoid side as well. Ya might be headed for a
nervous breakdown pardner.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What, that the verse is irrelevant because it does not mean what you think it means- that a good commentary would shed light on that fact?

That verse is used to justify every single thing made legal in secular law- because some people think it means what it doesn't.

Has everything to do with a person marrying someone who is not Christian or of another faith- and nothing to do with this discussion.

You'll go too far soon. Then, you'll be on vacation for awhile. Aloha.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apparently you didn't notice that the Bible in the picture is upside down.

But now that you mention it, Paris Hilton isn't very bright. It's perfect, really.

:think: Tambora is a strong, intelligent women ... which is exactly why you attacked her as you did.

Intelligent women with a backbone threaten your ego as well as your worldview.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Old Cruc just keeps getting nastier as time goes by.

Which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone ...

He has done this under every single ID he has joined and been banned under. From Sum1sgruj to Skybringr to Homeskillet ... and those are only a handful.

bybee

Your responses are typically infantile and reflect an inflated ego. This is an open forum. He doesn't have to go away.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:think: Tambora is a strong, intelligent women ... which is exactly why you attacked her as you did.

Intelligent women with a backbone threaten your ego as well as your worldview.

Cool story.

Maybe she'll admit when she's wrong about something and not slander another instead. It's what you all do, who are telling me off now. The hypocrisy is comical, especially when the actual comeback on this very thread reflects exactly the same :chuckle:

Intelligent women, and Christian women good enough to recognize the patriarchal teachings of the Bible, are not a threat to me. I am rather a threat to those who are not.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Intelligent women, and Christian women good enough to recognize the patriarchal teachings of the Bible, are not a threat to me. I am rather a threat to those who are not.

Considering your disdain for women, I am not surprised that you find it necessary to see yourself as a threat to them. Sum.

Status
Not open for further replies.