Woman-Wives

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A nonbeliever doing what God told him to?

You continually defend your dad who was the abuser and blame your mother for trying to protect you, saying that she sinned, that she is the one who disobeyed God. So yes you are defending an abuser.

I said
You constantly try to justify the woman and according to the word it cant be done. My Dad went to church for about 3 months. And learned a little. But when they said he had to pay tithes he quit.

truthjourney

I said
You constantly try to justify the woman and according to the word it cant be done. My Dad went to church for about 3 months. And learned a little. But when they said he had to pay tithes he quit.
Which one was trying to protect the kids, your father or your mother?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your right, that doesn't fall under fornication.

Wow, I am disappointed with you.

I thought you knew Jesus very well.

You know the verses but you don't seem to know how to apply Jesus' principle in real life.

That's what happens when your Lord is Paul.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Which one was trying to protect the kids, your father or your mother?

I said
My dad was trying to teach the kids. And my mom was trying to stop him. To show you how ridiculous it was. My dad was 6 foot tall 200 pounds. my mom was 4'9. We were going to get a spanking which we deserved, and she would attack him. We as children automaticly thought he was wrong and just mean. He was trying to prepare us for life. We wasn't ready and all went to the wrong side. Because we didn't know right from wrong. I was 27 before I ever opened a bible to look for the truth about life. Boy was I in for a big surprise.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
My dad was trying to teach the kids. And my mom was trying to stop him. To show you how ridiculous it was. My dad was 6 foot tall 200 pounds. my mom was 4'9.

Do you believe size plus might determines who is right?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
I believe the Word of God determines who is right. You should try reading it.

Was your Dad faithful Christian?

It seems clear that he was nothing but tyrant. He is not fit to teach anyone.

You don't seem to know what God is all about.

Do you know Jesus scoffed scholars?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Was your Dad faithful Christian?

It seems clear that he was nothing but tyrant. He is not fit to teach anyone.

You don't seem to know what God is all about.

Do you know Jesus scoffed scholars?

I said
No he wasn't. But he also wasn't a tyrant.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am judging *you* ...

I said
No I'm just showing it to you. And you reject it. Its Gods laws not mine. Although I do believe in them. I'm surprised that anyone could grow up in a Christian home and not know any more than you do.