Will Trump Improve USA?

The Berean

Sleek Willy is the one with all the charisma. Hitlery has absolutely NO charisma.

Like I said before, Hillary is the EPITOME of old white women privilege. If she were not married to Bill she would NEVER have been given any of those high profile government jobs. Bill got all those jobs for her. Had she never married Bill she would be a no name today. That is likely why she never divorced Bill even after all those affairs and sexual harrassment allegations. She knew if she divorced Bill her power base would have disappeared overnight. So she sucked it up and just accepted Bill's philandering behavior because she craves power.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How certain can we be of the number of justices he will appoint?

Keep in mind that it was long standing Republicans that gave us SCOTUS Justices that made the Roe v Wade decision and 58+ million dead babies in a 43 year period.

Keep in mind that it was Republican appointed SCOTUS justices that ruled in favor of Lawrence v Texas and Obergefell and Hodges, that turned sexual perversion mainstream in our society.

Donald Trump talked about how his sister (who is a judge) would make a great Supreme Court Justice. Trump's sister, in a book, was supportive of partial birth abortion.

The moral of this story? Don't think for a second that a supposed 'conservative' President (which Trump isn't) who supports supposed 'conservative' SCOTUS judges will be good for our nation.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....Does Trump crave power, too?
No. He does not need this job. Politicians NEED this job, they crave power, its all they have.

Trump is a billionaire. He does not need any of this. He wants to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

usa-american-flag-gif-3.gif

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Like I said before, Hillary is the EPITOME of old white women privilege. If she were not married to Bill she would NEVER have been given any of those high profile government jobs. Bill got all those jobs for her. Had she never married Bill she would be a no name today.
Hillary is old white woman, what does that makes me, ancient? She is part of the 'new age' baloney and was a hippie. :kookoo:

Well not Clinton, but Hillary. :wave:

gcthomas

No. He does not need this job. Politicians NEED this job, they crave power, its all they have.

Trump is a billionaire. He does not need any of this. He wants to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

How would having a narcissist as President do anything more than make Trump great (in his own mind)? He desires nothing more than to be worshipped.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Is your mind that narrow? Truly?

There are infinite other possibilities. Here's why I am undecided:
For every claim made by Candidate A, Candidate B has ten reasons that show Candidate A was lying. And then Candidate A has ten reasons why each of Candidate B's ten reasons were lies.

Who should I believe, and why?

For goodness' sake, Donald Trump doesn't keep his marriage vows, what on Earth makes you think he would keep his campaign promises?
Your every post proves a near complete lack of discernment!

I stand by what I said. You have either not been paying any attention or you're incapable of thinking straight. Either way, stay home.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I don't vote. :)

Well, not much.

Voting against one candidate is just as valid a motive as is voting for another. You didn't set up the system and are not responsible for its nature. What you are responsible for is doing what you can do - whatever that happens to be.

glassjester

Your every post proves a near complete lack of discernment!

You lack discernment.
Every single one of your posts is without substance.
You refuse to say who you will vote for.
You refuse to give reasons for voting for either candidate.

You pretend to be unwilling to explain your vote.
That is just a facade.
You are, rather, unable to explain your vote.

Is your position so weak that you cannot defend it?

I do not expect you to answer.
You will just continue to make excuses for not "wanting to" explain your vote to me.
I am unworthy. You will not "waste your time" explaining your vote to me. Right?
Ironically, you'd rather waste your time explaining why you won't explain your vote to me.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
How would having a narcissist as President do anything more than make Trump great (in his own mind)? He desires nothing more than to be worshipped.

We already have a narcissist now with Obama, in fact I would contend that most that seek high political office are self absorbed narcissists. :chuckle:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Voting against one candidate is just as valid a motive as is voting for another. You didn't set up the system and are not responsible for its nature. What you are responsible for is doing what you can do - whatever that happens to be.

Full disclosure: I'm not part of the US system.

However, on a general basis, I disagree with the implied urgency; voting is a waste of time for the individual and a vast waste of resources nationally.

It would be a quiet, "justified revolution" if people just got over thinking democracy was in any way useful and devoted their time to demanding back their freedom from the millions of regulations that politicians love adding to.

glassjester

Clete has contributed nothing but substance over his extended time at TOL. :thumb:

The OP question is - Will Trump improve the United States?
Can you show me one of Clete's posts that addresses the OP in this thread?

No? Nothing? Not one example?
Then he's just trolling.

Consider the following:

You can't fix stupid.

just go find something with which to destract yourself while the adults in the room make the important decisions.

You should stay home! Don't even register!

you should stay away from the voting booth.

You have either not been paying any attention or you're incapable of thinking straight. Either way, stay home.

He refuses to address the OP.
He's not here for that.
He's just here to troll me.
I'm flattered.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You lack discernment.
Every single one of your posts is without substance.
You refuse to say who you will vote for.
You refuse to give reasons for voting for either candidate.

You pretend to be unwilling to explain your vote.
That is just a facade.
You are, rather, unable to explain your vote.

I do not expect you to answer.
You will just continue to make excuses for not "wanting to" explain your vote to me.
I am unworthy. You will not "waste your time" explaining your vote to me. Right?
Ironically, you'd rather waste your time explaining why you won't explain your vote to me.

If you haven't already figured out the answers to the asinine questions you've asked in this thread, who the candidate are is irrelevant!

Do you think that I'm willing indebted the merits of one candidate over another with someone who doesn't know right from wrong?

glassjester

If you haven't already figured out the answers to the asinine questions you've asked in this thread, who the candidate are is irrelevant!

Do you think that I'm willing indebted the merits of one candidate over another with someone who doesn't know right from wrong?