Will Trump Improve USA?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ted Cruz was a far better man, and we lost him! Ted was right to not endorse the presumptive actor. He vales his family and defends then over being popular, while Trump uses his family for his own needs. When daddy have six billion, it would be hard for anyone, but the best of Christians, to stand on principle.
I would have voted for either of them.
But Trump won.
And I would expect either of them to, at the very least, support whomever won the party nominee to further stand against a Clinton win.
And the logical choice to stand against Clinton would be to support whomever won the party.
To not do so is giving Clinton an advantage.

Very bad move on Cruz's part, in my opinion.
ALL candidates get offended with negativity bout them.
To bite off your nose because you were offended is foolish at a time like this.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Read this: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-trump-pence-republican-ticket/

Mike Pence: But I truly do believe that the larger issue here is declining American power in the world. I truly do believe that history teaches that weakness arouses evil and whether it be the horrific attack in France, the inspired attacks here in the United States, the instability in Turkey that led to a coup. I think that is all a result of a foreign policy of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama that has led from behind and that has sent an inexact, unclear message about American resolve. One of the reasons why I said yes in a heartbeat to run with this man, is because he embodies American strength, and I know that he will provide that kind of broad-shouldered American strength on the global stage as well.

Would Ted have picked Mike?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You have not answered this question:
Will Trump improve the United States?
My point is that the question demonstrates a total lack of discernment, a total lack of understanding of what America is supposed to be and most likely a lack of ability to think clearly at all.

If, at this point in the process, you don't already know the answer to this question, you're mindless and not qualified to participate in this process and the wise thing to do is not to grant the premise of the question by directly answering it but rather to plead with the one asking to just forget about it and keep yourself away from anything that looks like a voting booth.

You haven't.
All your childish trolling can't get around that.
You're simply incapable of answering that question.
This was a stupid thing to say. All of my posts are still here for anyone to read.

And you do?
Of course, I do!

You see what I mean? You asked me that as though an understanding the basic premises of America are impossible to know or to understand!

How can you know that?
If you did, you wouldn't be asking the questions you've asked in this thread, that's how.

It's pretty easy, actually. My 7th-grade child would know it if she were to read this thread. Anyone who can think would know it.

What are you talking about?
You speak nonsense.
I'm talking about you.

I have admitted many times to being a fool.
But at least I am aware of it.
You think your opinions are infallible.
Who is the greater fool?
I do not believe that opinions are infallible but I am not giving you an opinion. The fact that you think I am is only more evidence that what I'm telling you is the truth.

I am 31 years old.
Then you are without excuse. Stay home!