Will Trump Improve USA?

glassjester

1. You aren't paying attention and haven't been for decades.
2. You're stupid.

Is your mind that narrow? Truly?

There are infinite other possibilities. Here's why I am undecided:
For every claim made by Candidate A, Candidate B has ten reasons that show Candidate A was lying. And then Candidate A has ten reasons why each of Candidate B's ten reasons were lies.

Who should I believe, and why?

For goodness' sake, Donald Trump doesn't keep his marriage vows, what on Earth makes you think he would keep his campaign promises?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This, of course, depends on one's perspective but it is also no longer relevant.

The fact is that one or the other, Trump or Clinton, is going to be the next President of the United States.

It is at this point a binary decision. It is A or B. There is no option C. Any vote for a third party is no vote at all.

If you believe that both candidates are bad, you have to decide whether you are going to vote for the better or the worse or not at all.

I don't vote. :)

Well, not much.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Believe it or not, if by chance "Hitlery" gets into office our country will continue to plummet. Hitlery mentioned that "We must continue the legacy of President Obama." What do you suppose that means? I'll take a wild guess and say, "Eight more year's of the Obama downgrading of our country."

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Democrat's only desire to have their "Favorite Son" Bill back in office. That's the real hidden agenda. Liberals love that guy.

If that were true, that would be basically saying that the Dems really have no respect for Hillary and are just using her as a tool to get Bill.
u1.1440955718.pick-your-first-lady-melania-trump-8a.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Another reason is, these times we're living in, the people like to see "different" types/kinds of people in the Presidency. Obama was the first Black President. Next, if Hitlery gets in, we'll have the first "Woman" President."

Next, the people will want to see:

1) The first Latin.
2) The first Asian.
3) Finally, the first Gay.

Feel free to add your other choices my fellow posters.

glassjester

Another reason is, these times we're living in, the people like to see "different" types/kinds of people in the Presidency. Obama was the first Black President. Next, if Hitlery gets in, we'll have the first "Woman" President."

Next, the people will want to see:

1) The first Latin.
2) The first Asian.
3) Finally, the first Gay.

Do you think that's a big factor in how people will vote?
It's interesting. Is there any evidence for that?

I've thought of this possibility before. Could we be much like St. Luke's description of Athens?

From Acts, Chapter 17:

"All the Athenians and the foreigners who lived there spent their time doing nothing but talking about and listening to the latest ideas."

Do we just crave new things for their own sake?