Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

Are we slaves or do we have free-will? Genesis explains that we were created by God and given choices we could follow him and live eternally or decide for ourselves what is good and evil, usurping God's authority, forsaking God's safety, and go where that takes us. Jesus is Gods mercy giving us a chance to repent and come back to him.

Are you serious? Would you let free will condemn your own children? You mean to tell me that you think God values free will so much, that he would leave human salvation up to it? You are suggesting that God would condemn a human for being stupid. Because its stupid not to choose God over your eternal hell suffering. But you are suggesting that God would punish them forever, for being stupid.

Then you suggest that God's mercy has limits, that there are areas where a human could not be " Safe." There is no such thing as an area that a human could be beyond God's reach.

tudorturtl

do you think God wants anyone to suffer eternally?

No ! That's why he sent his son, but here's a question for you, do we want him to suffer? because Christ crucified is what we do to the Love of God when we sin. God is Holy. He can not lie, and yet forgiveness seems to break the rule. Sin is the character assassination of God in our hearts. Grace is God humbling himself for us who love him. Either way the Word is crucified, the difference is who takes the responsibility. Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Are you serious? Would you let free will condemn your own children? You mean to tell me that you think God values free will so much, that he would leave human salvation up to it? You are suggesting that God would condemn a human for being stupid. Because its stupid not to choose God over your eternal hell suffering. But you are suggesting that God would punish them forever, for being stupid.

Then you suggest that God's mercy has limits, that there are areas where a human could not be " Safe." There is no such thing as an area that a human could be beyond God's reach.

God will not save the devil's children, no matter how much you think He should.

They are going to hell and they deserve to.

Mickiel

Its a good thing for us sinners, that you Christians are not in charge of salvation, because you would make humans to be the devils offspring, when they are the offspring of God. In Ps. 24:1, " The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof; the world and they that dwell therein." The whole world belongs to God, and you Christians cannot transfer a child of God to be a child of the devil.

In Isaiah 66:9 God promises not to abort any of his children, so unbelievers are safe from the judgment of Christianity.

Apple7

In Ps. 24:1, " The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof; the world and they that dwell therein." The whole world belongs to God, and you Christians cannot transfer a child of God to be a child of the devil.

We have been through this before.

Are you so dull that you cannot post the context of your cherry-picked verses?

Psalm 24.1 - 10

A Psalm of David. The earth is Jehovah's, and the fullness of it; the world, and those who live in it. For He has founded it on the seas and established it upon the rivers. Who shall go up into the hill of Yahweh? And who shall rise in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart; who has not lifted up his soul to vanity and has not sworn deceit. He shall lift up the blessing from Yahweh, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is the generation of those seeking Him; they seek Your face, O God of Jacob. Selah. Lift up your heads, O gates; and be lifted up, O everlasting doors; and the King of Glory shall come in. Who is this King of Glory? Yahweh strong and mighty! Yahweh mighty in battle! Lift up your heads, O gates; even lift up, O everlasting doors; and the King of Glory shall come in. Who is this King of Glory? Yahweh of Hosts, He is the King of Glory. Selah.

See what you missed by ignoring the context, brother?

You are not even fooling yourself....:sheep:

Zeke

Read Romans seven much? what is going to happen to Paul's flesh that is stated as being no good thing? better look in the mirror before you send anyone to hell forever.

Mickiel

Well he doesn't.

But now if you change the question to why would Christianity need a hell, the answers would be plenty. Lets try and guess some of the reasons;

to get rid of human dead weight
to section off the unwanted in the Kingdom
to punish people for not holding up to the weight of sin
to see how long it would take for one of the super sufferers to figure out a way to kill themselves to stop the sheer horror of eternal punishing

Mickiel

Well he doesn't.

But now if you change the question to why would Christianity need a hell, the answers would be plenty. Lets try and guess some of the reasons;

to get rid of human dead weight
to section off the unwanted in the Kingdom
to punish people for not holding up to the weight of sin
to see how long it would take for one of the super sufferers to figure out a way to kill themselves to stop the sheer horror of eternal punishing

You know this makes me wonder; could a human suffering in the Christian hell, ever escape?

I mean, he could get slick and get out, if he waits until about the 9 trillion years of suffering mark; hey, after all that time, the guards may not be paying attention. He would just have to figure out a way to put the fire on his skin out, then figure out where he is going to go when he runs.

My only advice to him in his escape, is to steer clear of Christians, or your sure to get thrown back in.

Mickiel

Read Romans seven much? what is going to happen to Paul's flesh that is stated as being no good thing? better look in the mirror before you send anyone to hell forever.

The believers who broadcast others into their hell, don't have a mirror; they don't have a consciousness for what they are doing; they have lost their first love.

Mickiel

The world is suffering, and believers are preaching eternal hell suffering
The world is in increasing pain, and believers are teaching eternal pain in hell
Children are crying in this world, and believers are preaching that humans will cry forever in hell
This world is hurting, and believers are witnessing that God will hurt people forever in hell
The bible is the worlds most shoplifted book, eternal hell misery is the books most perverted message; it is shoplifting sinners from the Kingdom of God.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The world is suffering, and believers are preaching eternal hell suffering
The world is in increasing pain, and believers are teaching eternal pain in hell
Children are crying in this world, and believers are preaching that humans will cry forever in hell
This world is hurting, and believers are witnessing that God will hurt people forever in hell
The bible is the worlds most shoplifted book, eternal hell misery is the books most perverted message; it is shoplifting sinners from the Kingdom of God.

why would a christian want others to suffer?

why do they think God wants them to suffer?

it doesn't make sense

Mickiel

why would a christian want others to suffer?

why do they think God wants them to suffer?

it doesn't make sense

Well the best answer is " Deception", they have been deceived. In Rev. 12:9, the devil has deceived the whole world, and Christians are not excluded from that. The seduction of the Christian mind has been a dazzeling display of satans power to seduce. And the devil has used the bible to do this; its easier to seduce a believer, if you use the bible and a church, or a pastor or a preacher. You make the believer think that what they are believing is God's will. In this manner satan " Appears as god" to them, and the seduction is made complete.

satan, years ago, even changed how the bible was being translated, because hell does not even appear in the original text. Its been a masterful seduction of the believing mind; its VERY well planted now, and cannot be uprooted by any power but God; so God is aware of this. Its not the believers fault, because powers FAR greater than they have completed the deception before they were even born. They were raised with hell, taught it from their birth. More than one religion is teaching it, more than one culture believes it; its really been a worldwide deception.

Anyone who believes it, is just deceived; blind; totally off base concerning what God will do with unbelievers. Some believers here will fight for hell; they will argue for it to be true! They will call you a blasphemer if you don't believe it. Its a stunning deception, and absolute proof to me that the powers of deception are absolute and incredible in their reach and ability. Some believers are more excited about hell than they are heaven. The power of deception is gripping; for example;

Not long ago a rumor started in the church, through pastors and teachers, that the bible mentions hell more than it does heaven. A stunning lie, but as usual , it caught fire and millions of believers swallowed it, hook, line and sinker; the sheer power of deception. Hell is mentioned 54 times in some bibles, heaven is mentioned over 1500 times in all bibles. Its not even close. And a simple study and short research of any concordance would show anyone this, but people just will not study.

A real study of the history of hell would show people the truth, but they cannot see it because of the spirit of stupor that comes with hell belief, is over them. Its a spirit that wants to keep the person in ignorance, and most of the people " Love the deception." They don't WANT to let it go. In example, a simple true study of Christmas and Easter would reveal the obvious pagan origins of them, but people love these holidays and don't want to give them up. They are their traditions.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I have admitted to being a heretic
meaning that my views are not necessarily catholic ones
but
guess which belief amr, a former catholic priest, is most upset with

the fact that I don't believe in hell

go figure

Mickiel

I have admitted to being a heretic
meaning that my views are not necessarily catholic ones
but
guess which belief amr, a former catholic priest, is most upset with

the fact that I don't believe in hell

go figure

Well one of the greatest human peer pressures, is religious peer pressure. They want you to believe exactly like the religion is traditionally taught to believe , and some of them will put you out if you don't comply. And much of this started in your church, the Catholic church, which I think is a deceived church of God; the first one deceived on a mass scale. It all started in Rome, and branched out from there. The original church did not teach hell, they learned it from their surrounding cultures, and as they grew and accepted more members, some of those members already believed in hell, and the belief got incorporated into the church.

Even science could not accept this hell teaching, because they were realist, but they were members of the church. Science got tired of these weird teachings of the Bishops, and they rebelled and left the church; that was called, " The Scientific Revolution." But either you accept their teachings, or you leave. Or just stay and keep your mouth shut. Because if you go against them, they gang up on you, and then you just got trouble; you cannot get into a deceived mindset; that mind is set on what it believes and set like concrete.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
And much of this started in your church, the Catholic church, which I think is a deceived church of God; the first one deceived on a mass scale.

any thinking person can find fault with the church
but
you will not find anything better
and
you must see the need for someone to lead us

who could that be?

Mickiel

who are you going to follow?
if
not a human

some imaginary figure?

In my view, if you have a need to follow someone, then that is what you are going to do. Because its a need. I think a believer in God should follow God, his Holy Spirit, and his word. I am not in to the following a human thingy. I personally don't trust that, and don't need that. But I understand that not everyone is cut that way, some people need the crutch of leaning on a pastor or leader, I personally think that is one of the reasons the church got so messed up in the first place; the blind leading the blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.