Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

I wonder why Christians can't debate me without getting personally rude?

Maybe I am being too hard on their religion? I wonder if they are trained to do that? Why attack people personally, that's weak.

If this keeps up, I'll be talking to myself.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder why Christians can't debate me
ROFL!

You want folks to take you seriously when you post nonsense like this .......

Christians actually believe that God will hurt humans for 70 billion years, then switch gears and use a different kind of punishing for another 58 trillion years, then try a different torture for another 99 thousand years, then maybe drown them for 4,000 years, then whip them for 33 million years, then stab them for 22 trillion years, then starve them for 8 thousand more years, then poison them for 20 years, then frezze them for 999 million years; then vote on the next million year punishment.

Hey, why wouldn't God get creative in the Christian version of eternal hell, he could skin humans alive for ten million years in a row, then try baking them for 55 thousand more years, then bury them alive for 44 trillion years, he could hang them every day for 8 thousand years, shoot them every second for 9 million more years, he could pull their arms off everyday and mend them back on for a million years, and pull their toe nails off every day for 888 billion years.

Christian version of torture continued:

God can pull the hair out of humans for 73 thousand years, then brake their bones every day for ten million more years, he could choke them every day for 48 million years, sting them with insects every day for another 99 trillion years, he could have bears bite them every moment for 222 thousand more years,

or he could have angels stone them every day for another trillion years.

We'll give you a participation trophy.
Will that dry your sniffles?

Mickiel

You know I keep seeing Christians in these discussions, slur peoples name, demean peoples character, call people names, you show them that they are doing this, and they act as if its ok. Like its Godly to slur people. As if they have card blanch to crucify your name. Really strange, but it should show you ; such an attitude will make up unbiblical doctrines, and act as if its biblical. I don't tolerate people calling me names, and I don't respond in kind. I don't need to.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

God can pull the hair out of humans for 73 thousand years, then brake their bones every day for ten million more years, he could choke them every day for 48 million years, sting them with insects every day for another 99 trillion years, he could have bears bite them every moment for 222 thousand more years,

It's pretty obvious that you have serious issues with God and Christ, heaven and hell. Maybe you are so scared of hell that this is how you deal with it. You make a loud stance as to not being Christian or wanting anything to do with Christianity. Sometimes you make decent posts with scripture that can be appreciated. Lately you are heavily criticizing God and His plan of salvation. This is a Christian Forum

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In Mick's posts I sense anger, frustration, fear and a real lack of confidence and trusting of God. Hear, believe and trust - Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In Mick's posts I sense anger, frustration, fear and a real lack of confidence and trusting of God. Hear, believe and trust - Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

fear - i sense fear

i suspect that mickie has some very dark secrets in his past, for which he feels he will never be forgiven

so he constructs this reality where he won't need to be forgiven

but he's so insecure in this constructed reality that he seeks validation from others - strangers on the internet

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
fear - i sense fear

i suspect that mickie has some very dark secrets in his past, for which he feels he will never be forgiven

so he constructs this reality where he won't need to be forgiven

but he's so insecure in this constructed reality that he seeks validation from others - strangers on the internet
He will vehemently tell us otherwise but you nailed it. :crackup:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This nonsense has gone long enough. Shutting it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.