Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

You think Christianity is without lies? Tithing is the biggest lie in the modern church era; neither God or Christ sanctioned it for the New Testament church.

It's in Scriptures. You don't have anything to do with Scriptures.

Mickiel

It's in Scriptures. You don't have anything to do with Scriptures.

The few scriptures it is in is only in the Old Testament and it always refers to a tithe of the land, never money. And these are biblical facts, but they require study, something you Christians don't like doing.

Prove to us that tithing is about money, and prove its in the New Testament;

this I got to see.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Why would God need a hell, when all he has to do is throw religion into the lake of fire.

That would be easy (1 Kin. 12:27–31, Mt 7:14).
aloof-and-bored009_2.gif

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"The Christian mindset has been seduced into thinking that they love..."
We love the brethren (1 Jn 3:14). :straight: You hate us (Mt 24:9, 10) and you hate yourself (Pr 8:36)--:listen: for good reason :reals: (Jn 3:20). :burnlib:

[Rev. 2:4]
"Re 2:4 ...left thy first love—to Christ. Compare 1 Ti 5:12, “cast off their first faith.” See the Ephesians’ first love, Eph 1:15. This epistle was written under Domitian, when thirty years had elapsed since Paul had written his Epistle to them. Their warmth of love had given place to a lifeless orthodoxy. Compare Paul’s view of faith so called without love, 1 Co 13:2." Jamieson, R., Fausset, A. R., & Brown, D. (1997). Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (Vol. 2, p. 555). Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

Mickiel

Why would God need a hell, when Christianity is taking unbelievers through hell now? Christians don't believe in Luke 3:6, that every human will see the salvation of God, because they are trying to keep unbelievers from God; acting like road blocks, they are the main opposition to sinners salvation.

Mickiel

I have seen the salvation of all humans in scripture, and I am not the only one; in Luke 2:30-31, " For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have PREPARED before the face of ALL people." Christians are trying to block unbelievers from seeing this great universal salvation from God. And they like doing that; they take pleasure in limiting salvation in their hell message.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I have seen the salvation of all humans in scripture, and I am not the only one; in Luke 2:30-31, " For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have PREPARED before the face of ALL people."...

"Lk 2:30 Your salvation. I.e., the One who would redeem His people from their sins.

2:31 all peoples. I.e., all nations, tongues, and tribes (cf. Rev. 7:9)—both Israel and the Gentiles (v. 32)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1516). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Mickiel

In Isaiah 52:10 " ALL the ends of the earth SHALL SEE the Salvation of our Lord." Were all going to see it. And God is not human, in that he shows people things that they cannot have.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
In Isaiah 52:10 " ALL the ends of the earth SHALL SEE the Salvation of our Lord." ...

"Is 52:10 all … earth … see … salvation of … God—The deliverance wrought by God for Israel will cause all nations to acknowledge the Lord (Is 66:18–20). The partial fulfillment (Lu 3:6) is a forerunner of the future complete fulfillment." Jamieson, R., Fausset, A. R., & Brown, D. (1997). Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (Vol. 1, p. 489). Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

Mickiel

Christianity can't strangle away salvation from unbelievers because Rom. 5:18 stops the hellish attack of Christianity. The free gift of salvation is given to ALL men; they ALL are justified by Christ, the Christian greed of Christ is destroyed by scripture.

Old man

It seems like this world cannot escape from the Christian influence on just what hell really is; its the grave; period! But Christianity has turned it into an eternal place of punishing; a stunning transformation that has stuck itself into the human consciousness and belief system. And I think has ruined the reputation of God himself in the minds of many who wonder just how God is.

To punish a human alive for all of eternity, is insane! And this insanity has found a permanent place in religion.

Eternal suffering was (and is) just another Catholic invention to hold over their members if they do not abide by the Catholic faith or turn away from it and the idea that the Church had such power came very early in history. For instance, it was declared by the Church when establishing and inforcing their Sunday law that any Christian found to be Judaizing (keeping the seventh day Sabbath) shall be anathematized (cursed, condemned).

God in His Word makes it very clear what will be the end for those who refuse Him - "And whoever was not found in the Book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Rev.20:15

"But the fearful, and unbeliever, and the abominable, and the murders, and whore mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Rev.21:8

The second death, not eternal suffering, but death, eternal death, to become non-existent.

Our God is a merciful God and would not condemn a man to eternal suffering. His way will be as we do for a suffering animal "put them out of their misery" once and for all.

It's just another one of the Catholic Churches lies in order to exercise their power over their subjects.

Back in the 50's I had a high school classmate (Catholic) who's father died, he had owned and operated three taverns and was well set financially. Not long after his death their local "Father" came to their home and explained to her mother that since her fathers business was not the most Christian way of making a living that he would have to spend quite a while in purgatory, BUT, she could donate (give) a sizable sum of money to the Church and he could be sent on to heaven much sooner by doing so. (In other words, buy him out of purgatory)

What an evil despicable religion!

Status
Not open for further replies.