Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

Hey I know that scripture cannot sedate the Christian lust for hell, because its stronger than scripture. Notice Jesus again, because the Christians can't notice; in Matt. 5:4 " Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted." It does not say blessed are the believers that mourn, its not LIMITED to just them, this includes EVERYONE; and Christianity is against this, so they will not see this in scripture meaning everyone. Everyone who mourns , or who is in grief, will be comforted; that means they will be saved; and unbelievers are in grief!

Again I keep saying that Christianity is one of the greatest assaults against unbelievers, they are a threat to the peace of mind of unbelievers. Christianity wants God to hurt them forever; this is NOT love, its NOT mercy or grace, its NOT forgiveness; its a total loss of those things and an unholy urge to punish people without end. Hey, we have to call that what it simply is; insanity!

Mickiel

Why would God need a hell, when he could give every Christian 1,000 houses in the Kingdom, and let them each have 100 unbelievers to put in their basements to punish as they wish. You know, to forever sedate their lust for unending pain and misery for those dirty sinners. They could have their own private torture chambers and satisfy their favorite spiritual desire's forever.

Mickiel

Hey, why would God need a hell, when he could turn all unbelievers into the " Soles on Christian shoes", that way they could walk all over them for eternity.

Mickiel

Hey, why would God need a hell? Why waste good meat? He could turn the savory unbelievers into barbecue after he roast's them for a thousand years or so and use them to feed the animals in the Kingdom.

Aimiel

Hey, why would God need a hell, when he could turn all unbelievers into the " Soles on Christian shoes", that way they could walk all over them for eternity.

Not far from Truth...

That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.

Mickiel

Hey, why would God need a hell when he could hold a raffle in heaven, ask each resident for their opinion as to what to do with the unbelievers; you know, get some fresh ideas. There would be no need to include the Christians in the raffle, because we already know what they would do with unbelievers.

Mickiel

Not far from Truth...

That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.

Well thank you, I often need refreshing from a Christian as to what they would do with unbelievers in eternity. Because their barbarism is a unique bowl of indifference; I did not know that Christians would stomp on unbelievers until they bleed, and then feed them to the dogs.

Goodness, you Christians are cold blooded! I think the most cold blooded humans in history.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"...I know that scripture cannot sedate the Christian lust for hell..."
:yawn: We prefer that you repent (2 Pe 3:9, Ac 20:20). :juggle:

"Matt. 5:4 " Blessed are they that mourn...hat means they will be saved; and unbelievers are in grief!"
You cause grief :reals: for now :idunno: (Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10). :burnlib:

"Mt 5:4. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted—This “mourning” must not be taken loosely for that feeling which is wrung from men under pressure of the ills of life, nor yet strictly for sorrow on account of committed sins. Evidently it is that entire feeling which the sense of our spiritual poverty begets; and so the second beatitude is but the complement of the first. The one is the intellectual, the other the emotional aspect of the same thing. It is poverty of spirit that says, “I am undone”; and it is the mourning which this causes that makes it break forth in the form of a lamentation—“Woe is me! for I am undone.” Hence this class are termed “mourners in Zion,” or, as we might express it, religious mourners, in sharp contrast with all other sorts (Is 61:1–3; 66:2). Religion, according to the Bible, is neither a set of intellectual convictions nor a bundle of emotional feelings, but a compound of both, the former giving birth to the latter. Thus closely do the first two beatitudes cohere. The mourners shall be “comforted.” Even now they get beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. Sowing in tears, they reap even here in joy. Still, all present comfort, even the best, is partial, interrupted, short-lived. But the days of our mourning shall soon be ended, and then God shall wipe away all tears from our eyes. Then, in the fullest sense, shall the mourners be “comforted.”" Jamieson, R., Fausset, A. R., & Brown, D. (1997). Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (Vol. 2, p. 17). Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"They [Christians] could have their own private torture chambers and satisfy their favorite spiritual desire's forever."

:yawn: Christians prefer that men repent (2 Pe 3:9, Ac 20:20).

"Mt 5:5. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth—This promise to the meek is but a repetition of Ps 37:11; only the word which our Evangelist renders “the meek,” after the Septuagint, is the same which we have found so often translated “the poor,” showing how closely allied these two features of character are. It is impossible, indeed, that “the poor in spirit” and “the mourners” in Zion should not at the same time be “meek”; that is to say, persons of a lowly and gentle carriage. How fitting, at least, it is that they should be so, may be seen by the following touching appeal: “Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, to speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men: FOR WE OURSELVES WERE ONCE FOOLISH, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures … But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared …: according to His mercy He saved us,” &c. (Tit 3:1–7). But He who had no such affecting reasons for manifesting this beautiful carriage, said, nevertheless, of Himself, “Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls” (Mt 11:29); and the apostle besought one of the churches by “the meekness and gentleness of Christ” (2 Co 10:1). In what esteem this is held by Him who seeth not as man seeth, we may learn from 1 Pe 3:4, where the true adorning is said to be that of “a meek and quiet spirit, which in the sight of God is of great price.” Towards men this disposition is the opposite of high-mindedness, and a quarrelsome and revengeful spirit; it “rather takes wrong, and suffers itself to be defrauded” (1 Co 6:7); it “avenges not itself, but rather gives place unto wrath” (Ro 12:19); like the meek One, “when reviled, it reviles not again; when it suffers, it threatens not: but commits itself to Him that judgeth righteously” (1 Pe 2:19–22). “The earth” which the meek are to inherit might be rendered “the land”—bringing out the more immediate reference to Canaan as the promised land, the secure possession of which was to the Old Testament saints the evidence and manifestation of God’s favor resting on them, and the ideal of all true and abiding blessedness. Even in the Psalm from which these words are taken the promise to the meek is not held forth as an arbitrary reward, but as having a kind of natural fulfilment. When they delight themselves in the Lord, He gives them the desires of their heart: when they commit their way to Him, He brings it to pass; bringing forth their righteousness as the light, and their judgment as the noonday: the little that they have, even when despoiled of their rights, is better than the riches of many wicked (Ps 37:1–24). All things, in short, are theirs—in the possession of that favor which is life, and of those rights which belong to them as the children of God—whether the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are theirs (1 Co 3:21, 22); and at length, overcoming, they “inherit all things” (Rev 21:7). Thus are the meek the only rightful occupants of a foot of ground or a crust of bread here, and heirs of all coming things." Jamieson, R., Fausset, A. R., & Brown, D. (1997). Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible (Vol. 2, pp. 17–18). Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Hey, why would God need a hell? Why waste good meat? He could turn the savory unbelievers into barbecue after he roast's them for a thousand years or so and use them to feed the animals in the Kingdom.

:yawn: Animals won't be eating each other (Is 11:6, Rev. 20:1–10).

11_09_19_child.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Hey, why would God need a hell when he could hold a raffle in heaven, ask each resident for their opinion as to what to do with the unbelievers; you know, get some fresh ideas...

:yawn: Who cares what we think? What has God said? :poly: Ac 20:20, Jn 1:1, 1 Pe 1:25

See:

Hell

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
valuing others..............

valuing others..............

Well thank you, I often need refreshing from a Christian as to what they would do with unbelievers in eternity. Because their barbarism is a unique bowl of indifference; I did not know that Christians would stomp on unbelievers until they bleed, and then feed them to the dogs.

Goodness, you Christians are cold blooded! I think the most cold blooded humans in history.

Love does no harm.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Well that verse is not for Christian belief, because Christians believe their hell is an expression of love; you know, the kind of love that hurts forever.

I always ask one to consider the nature, character and will of LOVE. If they can do that, then they can see the insanity of ECT.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
crispy critter rations.......

crispy critter rations.......

lol. Okay, we are taking this 'hell' bit to satirical heights :)

I imagine God could just speak 'food' into existence (loaves and fishes anyone?) to feed his creatures. Of course the idea of actual physical bodies roasting in hell is a most carnal concept, when souls after they die are no longer physical, so its absurd.

Mickiel

lol. Okay, we are taking this 'hell' bit to satirical heights :)

I imagine God could just speak 'food' into existence (loaves and fishes anyone?) to feed his creatures. Of course the idea of actual physical bodies roasting in hell is a most carnal concept, when souls after they die are no longer physical, so its absurd.

Well of course its absurd, and you and I can see that; what is incredible, is that Christianity cannot see it. We can see the awful carnality of it, yet they cannot, and that is the interesting thing about deception; the person does not know they are deceived. Something other than the truth has entered their consciousness and taken residence there. So when hell is mentioned, their consciousness is already seared to accept it as a " Normal thing;" Indeed a godly thing. What truth we are now discussing, they cannot see it at all; they have been seduced and led to believe the opposite of what God is going to do. They cannot see Hebrew 9:26 where Christ appears at the end of the world and is putting away all the sins of humanity. They are mute to verses like this. They cannot celebrate the incredible salvation in this verse, because their consciousness has been tinkered with by a professional spirit that is an expert at bothering the human mind, but does so in a manner that is completely undetected. Rev.2:14-15 shows a church of God infected like this, its biblical. Its incredible that believers can be done like this. Its real. Its serious stupor. Its frightening.

Its now!

Timotheos

Why would God need a hell, when he could give every Christian 1,000 houses in the Kingdom, and let them each have 100 unbelievers to put in their basements to punish as they wish. You know, to forever sedate their lust for unending pain and misery for those dirty sinners. They could have their own private torture chambers and satisfy their favorite spiritual desire's forever.

LOL!
Yes, heaven should be everything the Eternal-torturists desire.
I wish Torturists wouldn't call themselves "Christian". They have nothing to do with Christ, who is "not willing that any should perish but all come to repentance." Torturists seem to take special glee at the thought of other people roasting in hell. Here is one of the torturist's hymns:
What bliss will fill the ransomed souls,

When they in glory dwell,

To see the sinner as he rolls,

In quenchless flames of hell.
Isaac Watts

It takes a special kind of sick mind to not only LIKE the idea of people burning alive in hell, but to write a song about how much they like the idea of people rolling in flames. If this isn't the definition of "Sadist" I don't know what is.

Mickiel

LOL!
Yes, heaven should be everything the Eternal-torturists desire.
I wish Torturists wouldn't call themselves "Christian". They have nothing to do with Christ, who is "not willing that any should perish but all come to repentance." Torturists seem to take special glee at the thought of other people roasting in hell. Here is one of the torturist's hymns:
What bliss .​

I am convinced that if God and Christ are not " Willing" that any would perish, then none will. Because I think it means they have not " Willed", or " Destined any to perish." They have no desire for humans to perish, no volition; their mental powers does not intend for humans to perish, meaning they have not decreed it or ordained it; meaning it will not happen. They have decreed that ALL will repent, they have ordained it. The truth is as simple as that; as incredible as that, which is WHY it is amazing grace!​

Status
Not open for further replies.