Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

Mickiel is a perfect demonstrator of the truths of Scripture applied without The Spirit of God, Who gives wisdom and understanding to the simple who submit to Him.

Mickiel

Mickiel is a perfect demonstrator of the truths of Scripture applied without The Spirit of God, Who gives wisdom and understanding to the simple who submit to Him.

I admit that I do not have the Spirit of God in me; " Yet." I know that one day I will be given it, just not today. I also admit that the Spirit of God does "Visit me", from time to time. It has never verbally spoken to me, I have never seen it with my eyes, there is no pattern to its visitations that I can figure; it just comes when it comes. And most of the time, I don't know its there. But it leaves a trail in my conscious mind; my consciousness is what it appeals to most, it does things to my consciousness that I know I did not do. It gives me understanding that I know I did not give myself.
Hardly a day goes by that I do not ask God for his Holy Spirit to " Remain" with me, to live " In me." But the answer is always the same; no! Not yet. I mean, so its nothing I can do about that; so no, I do not have God's Spirit.

I think that would be quite something, to have the Spirit of God.

I get frustrated sometimes, that I have to do without.

But the word of God always comforts me. In 1 Corinth. 1:27, " But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty."

When Christians talk about me, when they call me names and insult me; when they damn me to their hell, I try to remember that God is calling fools who are weak, people who are nothing; believers who are confused and low in spirit.

He's calling the dust that Christians are wiping off their feet.

Mickiel

Let me show something here, about the Spirit of God; it can be either " With you", or " In you." It can be " With you", but not yet " In" you. When its in you, that means " It remains." In John 1:32-33, again concerning Jesus, " And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a Dove", this is biblical proof that the Spirit of God can be seen, and it will sometimes appear to be something physical, like a dove, or a bird. So the Spirit of God can manifest itself into the physical world and actually be seen by a human. Then John continues and states something interesting;" and the Spirit Abode on Jesus." Abode means " Residence", you know, like staying somewhere, making a home. Interesting.

John continues, " And I knew him not; but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said to me, upon whom you shall see the Spirit descending, ( again the Holy Spirit can be seen), and REMAINING on him, ( in other words the Spirit visited AND remained with Jesus, or made resident IN him, it made a home in Christ), the same is he who baptizeth with the Holy Ghost!"

This is important; here we learn that the Spirit of God can actually " Descend" on a human, or just visit them, ( it can tell the human something, announce things to them, warn them, or just communicate things and then leave.), or it can remain. It can actually now live inside of the human, like God " Adding another consciousness", because a spirit is a consciousness. It is conscious awareness. This is how God communicates with a human, he uses " A Spirit", he appeals directly to the frontal lobe; this is how a believer receives understanding of the bible, its how a believer is actually led.

God has seven spirits that we know of, one of those spirits " Is Life", all humans have that spirit of God, it is his image. The image of God is consciousness ; we are like him in that we think. God thinks. Another spirit of God, is " The Holy Spirit", or the spirit that remains; this is conversion, not all humans have that, yet!

In Revelations 1:4, and 4:5, these seven spirits of God are mentioned. I am so interested in that. As I have stated, I understand what at least two of those spirits are, life and conversion. I don't know what the other five are. I have my speculations, but I won't go into those, they are just theory. But this is one reason why I am so fascinated with God; he has , at least, seven spirits; humans and angels can only have one or two at a time. God has seven! That's incredible! I will say one of my speculations, but mind you, its only speculation; a spirit is a consciousness, and it is life. This could mean that God has " Seven distinct consciousnesses." If that is true, it would be simply incredible! But again, I am not sure.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"So Christians walk in goodness? Does that being good explain why Christians are always telling people that they walk in darkness?"
When you accept the bad news of your condition (Re :17), then you are prepared to accept he good news of salvation (Jn 3:16).

"What kind of God do you worship?"
The true and living God (Jer 10:10). :juggle: Tell us about your god, "other". What does "other" mean? :freak: Do they sacrifice goats at your
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
church?

Mickiel

The true and living God (Jer 10:10). :juggle: Tell us about your god, "other". What does "other" mean? :freak: Do they sacrifice goats at your
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
church?

I am not called to a church right now; I have no church to speak of, I walk alone. I have to walk in the darkness now, I can't make God put me in his true church, and I have no need to psychologically induce my mind into believing I am a part of his church now. I know my true condition and I know the word of God. I don't have to lie about having God's spirit, I know, through scripture, what it would be like to have God's spirit inside of you; through scripture, I know I don't. But it tells me one day I will.

As far as " Other"; concerning the God I see. In Africa , the lions are on the hunt. More than often, its not the lion that you can see that makes the kill, its " The Other" lion that you cannot see that makes the difference. I think so it is with God. Its the God we cannot see, that I think will make the difference.

Notice then 34 verses concerning God hiding;

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God-Hiding

Its that God who hides himself that interest me. I have found out that I cannot manipulate God; I can't live so righteous as to think I can force God to come into my life, as if I can be so righteous that I leave God no choice but to consider me. I hold no need to live a lie and claim God speaks to me , because I know he does not. I don't need the self gradification of living a painted false conception of God and me. I know my time is coming, as I know all humans will be called of God; the calling of God is just a matter of time.

God is interested in the total rehabilitation of mankind! No one has to worry about who has the right god or the right way; I have seen in the word of God that this goes beyond human religious condemnation. I have seen the end of story, how humans are pre destined to survive even the lake of fire. God will be there, ready and willing to forgive ALL sin, and heal everybody; and change everyone. The angels in heaven already know this about our future, and they rejoice and praise God for it.

We are the ones who just don't realize our great God and our incredible future with him.

Aimiel

Universalists describe their idea of Heaven, which is hell to anyone with half a brain. God is not mocked. Only a fool twists His Word to match their godless philosophy.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"...I have to walk in the darkness now...I know my true condition...I don't have to lie about having God's spirit, I know, through scripture, what it would be like to have God's spirit inside of you; through scripture, I know I don't. But it tells me one day I will."

Jn 9:4, Lk 19:44 :juggle:

Mickiel

Speculation without The Spirit is the devil's playground.

I agree, it certainly can be. Still, we can only play the hand given to us. Again Jesus in Matt. 6:23, he ask a great question, I think. What if a human is full of the darkness? Living without God. What if the mind is influenced by this darkness? Jesus then asked an incredible question; " How great is the darkness?"

We cannot serve two masters. Paul, in the 7th chapter of Romans, considered this, in what I think is one of his greatest revelations. How the darkness can deceive us. Paul was incredible in his observation; vs. 15, " For that which I do I allow not; for what I would, that I do not , but what I hate, I do." And this an Apostle of God.

An interesting playground.

Prizebeatz1

The idea of hell comes from man. It doesn't matter how well they dress it up and disguise it. A part of us knows it doesn't make sense but few are willing to risk finding the answers for themselves or offer any better alternative interpretations or solutions. We prefer to base our beliefs on what other people tell us because it's easy and convenient. We turn our backs on the part of us that tells us something is wrong. Even though the idea of hell often does more damage than it does good, we like it because it's familiar and comfortable. The personality gets pleasure from it. We would rather hold on to the personality than turn to face the infinite eternal part of us. ANYTHING is better than doing that. We will not let go of our attachment to the personality because we don't believe there is anything better.

Mickiel

The idea of hell comes from man. It doesn't matter how well they dress it up and disguise it. A part of us knows it doesn't make sense but few are willing to risk finding the answers for themselves or offer any better alternative interpretations or solutions. We prefer to base our beliefs on what other people tell us because it's easy and convenient. We turn our backs on the part of us that tells us something is wrong. Even though the idea of hell often does more damage than it does good, we like it because it's familiar and comfortable. The personality gets pleasure from it. We would rather hold on to the personality than turn to face the infinite eternal part of us. ANYTHING is better than doing that. We will not let go of our attachment to the personality because we don't believe there is anything better.

Well that's true, hell is from the dark side of man's imagination; its what man would do to man. If they had the power to do it. Its the warped side of human personality; its a punishing persona built on religion and dressed up to look like something God would do. And that persona is being gripped by the human conception of imprisonment of criminals. We kill killers for killing. We punish people because they have punished others. We lock them up, take away their freedom, and leave them there and feel safer.

So this human persona of dealing with perverted personalities becomes a system within itself, and the religious mind set is trying to pin this way of dealing with people on God, that he would do as we do. Which is evidence to me that religion does not know God.

Religion is trying to " Sell their perception of God", and many have brought into it. I think, in my view, that is the " Mark of the beast":, spoken of in Revelations 13:14-18. You receive a " Mark in your head", in other words the human conscious is seared and the person has a religious mindset that has locked their consciousness into a way of thinking that cannot be penertrated.

Prizebeatz1

Well that's true, hell is from the dark side of man's imagination; its what man would do to man. If they had the power to do it. Its the warped side of human personality; its a punishing persona built on religion and dressed up to look like something God would do. And that persona is being gripped by the human conception of imprisonment of criminals. We kill killers for killing. We punish people because they have punished others. We lock them up, take away their freedom, and leave them there and feel safer.

So this human persona of dealing with perverted personalities becomes a system within itself, and the religious mind set is trying to pin this way of dealing with people on God, that he would do as we do. Which is evidence to me that religion does not know God.

Religion is trying to " Sell their perception of God", and many have brought into it. I think, in my view, that is the " Mark of the beast":, spoken of in Revelations 13:14-18. You receive a " Mark in your head", in other words the human conscious is seared and the person has a religious mindset that has locked their consciousness into a way of thinking that cannot be penertrated.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Evidence that religion does not know God.

Mickiel

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Evidence that religion does not know God.

You know Prizebeatz1, I don't agree with all of your thinking, but I agree with much of it. Your views are more refreshing and challenging than the religious views I read here. Its old school deception mixed with self righteous pat me on the back, because I made it and you did not, while I see you off to hell.

You are free to explore things that the religious mind considers blasphemy; your mind is being nursed in things that I know, some of which, will be true one day, just in a frame work that we view differently. But I find your views far more deep than any religious mind can swim.

They are afraid to enter those waters ; they are like the Salmon, they swim only in one direction, just to one day die like they are. Shallowed minded; wells without water.

Prizebeatz1

You know Prizebeatz1, I don't agree with all of your thinking, but I agree with much of it. Your views are more refreshing and challenging than the religious views I read here. Its old school deception mixed with self righteous pat me on the back, because I made it and you did not, while I see you off to hell.

You are free to explore things that the religious mind considers blasphemy; your mind is being nursed in things that I know, some of which, will be true one day, just in a frame work that we view differently. But I find your views far more deep than any religious mind can swim.

They are afraid to enter those waters ; they are like the Salmon, they swim only in one direction, just to one day die like they are. Shallowed minded; wells without water.

Thanks for saying that Mickiel.

Mickiel

In 2 Pet. 3:9, " The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness, but is longsuffering to us ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all come to repentance." The slackness here means "neglectful", it means that God will not neglect the salvation of humanity, like many of his believers are so willing to neglect unbelievers and actually " Count their unbelief" as a reason to abandon them; they are " Counting the neglect of unbelievers", which also means holding their sins against them.

If we would truly examine the heart of God, God is not willing that ANY human perish; this means he has NOT willed any to perish; his revealed will is for that same " ALL" come to repentance. And he will get his will done. His followers just don't believe that. So its really come down to God's will, verses the expressed will of his followers. The believers in God have gone off on some kind of terror trip, they are terrorizing humanity with their threats of everlasting hurt; they are teaching the world of unbelievers that God is going to continually hurt them.

The true longsuffering love of God is being systematically attacked by those who worship him. Jesus told his church at Pergamos, in Rev. 2:15 that he hates that.

Hello!

Jesus actually hating things that HIS church is doing!

Yet his church is charging head on into their doctrines of hell, saying amen to every hell sermon they hear. Which means they " Agree with it." Amen means I agree.

Aimiel

The idea of hell comes from man.
No, it comes from Scriptures...

Matt. 8:12, "but the sons of the kingdom shall be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Matt. 13:41-42, "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire; in that place there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Rev. 14:9-11, "And another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Rev. 20:10, "And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."

The 'Beast,' is the anti-Christ, who is human, as is his false prophet.

Revelation 21:8
"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

They aren't ever described as being relieved from torment by no longer existing. Nope. The 'Second Death' is eternal conscious torment, as any simple reading of Scripture reveals. It takes men to deny the Truths evidenced by Scriptures. God witnesses together with us that His Word is Truth. Men make up lies about what It does or doesn't mean. God shows those who are part of His Kingdom what His Truth means.

Prizebeatz1

No, it comes from Scriptures...

Matt. 8:12, "but the sons of the kingdom shall be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Matt. 13:41-42, "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire; in that place there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Rev. 14:9-11, "And another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Rev. 20:10, "And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."

The 'Beast,' is the anti-Christ, who is human, as is his false prophet.

Revelation 21:8
"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

They aren't ever described as being relieved from torment by no longer existing. Nope. The 'Second Death' is eternal conscious torment, as any simple reading of Scripture reveals. It takes men to deny the Truths evidenced by Scriptures. God witnesses together with us that His Word is Truth. Men make up lies about what It does or doesn't mean. God shows those who are part of His Kingdom what His Truth means.

Let's talk about the INTERPRETATION of the scriptures. Does it come from God or from man?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.