ECT Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

All that rhetoric, but you didn't even attempt to answer the question.

Here it is again for you:

Are there any prophecies in the Bible that describe the destruction to the Second Temple in 70AD?

People, note this reply. He was given five scripture prophecies of temple destruction, and replied obliviously. He is so much a troll that his replies are like a list of canned, repetitious responses, for the purpose of argumentation, this guy a pathological troll who is not even truly responsive.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you suppose that you are forced to lie in any attempt to undermine my doctrine?

I don't need to lie when it comes to false doctrines.

Your Hyper-Dispensationalism is a false doctrine that cannot stand the test of scripture.

I have given verses upon verses to you Darby followers, and you guys can't defend your Dispensationalism with them.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Where in the Bible does it say that you have to believe that Jesus returns bodily to planet earth in order to be a Christian?

I reject the premise of the question.

The question presupposes that the bible does not teach the return of Jesus, it does, therefore the form of your question is invalid and I'd have to accept YOUR premise in order to defend against your premise.

I'm not nearly as stupid as you are, Tit. Not by half!

If you reject what the Christian faith has ALWAYS taught from day one, you aren't a Christian. It's that simple. Word's mean things and there are several fundamental teachings that, if you deny, you cross a line beyond which puts you outside the faith that everyone understands to be Christianity and for good reason. Its the same reason that the Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses aren't Christians either. You don't get to cherry pick doctrines with impunity and remain a Christian.

john w

Hall of Fame
More proof that Dispensationalists live in denial.

Your Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

So, Darby invented it, then taught someone, who taught someone, who taught someone, who taught someone.....who then taught you.
As I predicted. Just shut up, spammer.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
People, note this reply. He was given five scripture prophecies of temple destruction, and replied obliviously. He is so much a troll that his replies are like a list of canned, repetitious responses, for the purpose of argumentation, this guy a pathological troll.

Yet another post from a Darby follower, without even attempting to answer the question.

Here is the question again:

Are there any prophecies in the Bible that describe the destruction to the Second Temple in 70AD?

And that is one of his "arguments" of sophistry on TOL, accusing others of "following the teachings of men," such as Darby, which, whether it is Darby, or (fill in the blank), is biblical, as the LORD God has made for a provision for teachers in the boc, and, in hypocrisy, spamming this, as he follows the teachings of men also, which he has admitted, in the past, but now denies. And the sophistry is his "of men" deceit, as if that does anything for his "belief system?" Should we follow aliens? He merely "GOOGLES" the teachings of his AD 70-ism/Preterist teachers.

His reply to me over the verses was of a clinical, nonresponsive troll. He's just a headcase, pasting stuff, wasting peoples' time and taking up space on screens, nothing to see here.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I don't need to lie when it comes to false doctrines.
Then why do you do it?

Your Hyper-Dispensationalism is a false doctrine that cannot stand the test of scripture.
Saying it doesn't make it so.

I have given verses upon verses to you Darby followers, and you guys can't defend your Dispensationalism with them.
Once again, why lie? You knew when you typed this that it was not true! I seriously think you have a disorder!

You do understand that probably every post that you or I have made for the last several years is still here for people to read, right?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The question presupposes that the bible does not teach the return of Jesus, it does,

That's not what you said Clete.

You said "the personal bodily return of Jesus to earth".

Here is what you said:

The physical resurrection and the personal bodily return of Jesus Christ to the earth.[/INDENT]

No verse in the Bible says that.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Yet another post from a Darby follower, without even attempting to answer the question.

No

john w

Hall of Fame

So, Darby invented it, then taught someone, who taught someone, who taught someone, who taught someone.....who then taught you.

"Your Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830."-Craigie

1.Irrelevant. As you've been asked, for 3 years, punk: explain the relevance, of when, you discover veracity, punk.

2. Your AD 70-ism/Preterism didn't exist before Russell invented it in the 1800's. You are in denial, flat earth proponent, Reformation rejector/Catholic.

3. No one taught, what you "teach," before you "taught" it, on TOL. Names, sweetie boy. No? Therefore, it is false.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
That's not what you said Clete.

You said "the personal bodily return of Jesus to earth".

Here is what you said:

No verse in the Bible says that.

I didn't say that, I quoted it. It's one of the five point of fundamentalism, idiot.

We aren't talking about my opinion here, Tit!

You aren't a Christian, repent or get over it.

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted,one of his spams: Not one person in the history of the world has attempted/can/will answer my question!!!!

Real cute, sweetie devil boy...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then why do you do it?

I don't.

When you Darby followers can't defend Dispensationalism, you guys call those who question your Dispensationalism "liars".

Saying it doesn't make it so.

Yes, I know. That's why I prove Dispensationalism wrong with scripture.

Once again, why lie? You knew when you typed this that it was not true! I seriously think you have a disorder!

I'm not a Darby follower, therefore, I don't have a disorder.

You do understand that probably every post that you or I have made for the last several years is still here for people to read, right?

Right.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I didn't say that, I quoted it. It's one of the five point of fundamentalism, idiot.

You didn't quote it

Here is what you said:

If you are a preterist, please affirm (or deny) the following five points which are pretty much universally understood as fundamental to the Christian faith...

We aren't talking about my opinion here, Tit!

Whose opinion is it then?

You said I wasn't a Christian based on your 5 points, so that tells me you agree with the 5 points.

Then when I ask you to defend point #5 with scripture, you can't do it.

You aren't a Christian, repent or get over it.

This is the other thing you Darby followers do when you can't defend Darby's false teachings. First you call the person a liar, then you tell them they aren't saved.

You Darby followers are so predictable.

john w

Hall of Fame

As I predicted-his word for word spam. That's all the punk has.

john w

Hall of Fame

More posts, and more posts from the Russell, Josephus, Gentry, pope followers, but not one Russell, Josephus, Gentry, pope follower will even attempt to answer the question.

Why are you Russell, Josephus, Gentry, pope followers so afraid of:

-identifying this alleged "everyone" that saw/witnessed an alleged un-physical, invisible, Saviour, return in AD 70?

-identifying these "bunch of" infalliable men that you claim taught you AD 70-ism/Preterism?

C'mon Russell, Josephus, Gentry, pope followers, why are you guys so afraid of one little question?What's the problem, little arms Craigie? 3+ years of silencio, sweetie?

john w

Hall of Fame
His reply to me over the verses was of a clinical, nonresponsive troll. He's just a headcase, pasting stuff, wasting peoples' time and taking up space on screens, nothing to see here.
The punk is an obsessed troll, unemployed, and isolated from society, in his little weasel hole, on TOL, 16 hours/day. I pity his big wife, and children.

john w

Hall of Fame
Congratulations Clete !

You're the first Darby follower to answer the question.

His other MO-"everyone...all...the first...no one....not one...I never said..."

"All dispensationalists are Darby followers..."-Tellalie

"Not one dispensationalist has ever answered me...."-Tellalie

"All MADists say that Godrulz is not saved...."-Craigie

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

This is a lie.

Dispensationalism as an "ism" didn't exist before Darby but the doctrines predate the Catholic church. (i.e. the bible teaches most of them explicitly.)

You are truly stupid.

Every doctrine that anyone holds on anything, anywhere, in any religion whatsoever was taught it by someone who was themselves taught it by someone before them.

My doctrines were first taught by those who wrote the bible. They come together as what is known in modern terms as dispensationalism but that does not mean nor does it even imply that those doctrines where invented by Darby or by anyone else other than those whose authored the words of Scripture by inspiration of God Himself.

I'll say it once again. It is irrelevant to me who published a modern book that first used the word "dispensationalism" and I have not read, nor am I really interested in reading anything Darby wrote. I'd dare say that I'd disagree with a significant portion of it if I did. My doctrines are established biblically, following rationally from basically one major premise, that being that God is living, personal, relational, loving and righteous. And even that doctrine is gleaned from a literal interpretation of scripture!

Resting in Him,
Clete