Why men won't marry you

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I preferred "Dark Shadows."

Probably before everybody's time.

:)

I use to watch that every afternoon after I got home from school. Angelique and Quentin were my faves. I still love David Selby, especially his character from "Falcon Crest".

elohiym

I could give a rip about what any of you people do in your personal lives.

Then why do you and A4T keep trying to attack our personal lives?

What I hate is this ignorance of yours and the other gossips shutting down all legitimate discussion on any given TOPIC.

Haven't numerous people said that about you?
Didn't Tambora explain to you how you are free to discuss, just like you are now?

Every thread is now filled with your stink.

Not true. Don't make excuses for ClimateSanity. He made his bed, now you don't want him to lie in it. Too bad. Suck it up.

There has NEVER been a moment in time where I even came close to considering you a friend.

When I was Doormat, you sure did call me a friend, at first. Then when I disagreed with you I was told by you that you only befriended me because you felt sorry for me.

elohiym

Yeah, I'm old, too. That's why I have so much time to post here. When I was the mother of small children, I spent my time with them not posting on a forum. And my husband worked all day.

Which simply means I wasn't born yesterday, and certain "claims" being made here don't pass the smell test. (If you know what I mean). ;)

Attack on our personal lives. See?

You seem to give quite a rip about our personal lives.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Didn't Tambora explain to you how you are free to discuss, just like you are now?

Not true. Don't make excuses for ClimateSanity. He made his bed, now you don't want him to lie in it. Too bad. Suck it up.

When I was Doormat, you sure did call me a friend, at first. Then when I disagreed with you I was told by you that you only befriended me because you felt sorry for me.

nlosr6.jpg

glorydaz

What? It's not fair when someone does to you what you have done to CS? I'm only helping you see what sowing and reaping is all about....back to the "deservedness" thread.

And I explained that it's the legitimate topics that are kept from being discussed because you're all too busy gossiping. There is a difference between discussion and gossip. So, no, I'm not "discussing" any topic. I'm pointing out that discussion is being stifled by this nonsense.

I have no problem with his lying in any bed he made....what I don't like is your burning it while he lays there. What I don't like is the fact that your witch hunt keeps any legitimate topic from being discussed.

You're joking, right? I accept all requests on that section of this forum. That has nothing to do with a person being my personal friend.

Yes, I still feel sorry for you, but that doesn't make you a personal friend.

THall

[Why men won't marry you?

10. You are a disrespectful female.
(Men seek respect as women seek love).

9. You have a low and poor level of self care.
(You prove every day you are incapable of
taking care of yourself much less other things).

8. You have an unattractive shape.
(see point 9).

7. You have unattractive skin and teeth.
(see point 9).

6. You have a negative attitude and express it.
(no one wants to spend their life around Debbie Downer).

5. You are a misandrist. (no one likes haters, not even men).

4. You are unjust, and prejudicial in favor of women.
(no one wants to live with a twisted loser.)

3. You are a concubine not a wife. (If you can't set boundaries
for your own behavior before marriage, you are not worth
the risk).

2. You are on a prideful emotional roller coaster. (Men enjoy crazy for a
short time, not a life time. God tells you to serve your husband, and your
ego can't get past the idea that you don't make the rules).

1. You serve yourself rather than God. (You can't imagine the
effort you would have to put out to be a Proverbs 31 woman).

Sorry if the truth bothers you, see point 2, then point 1.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
More and more women are becoming unmarriageable. There is a huge in increase in men choosing to not marry because of all the current shenanigans. It's like a deathtrap because of feminism, and that is sad.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
More and more women are becoming unmarriageable. There is a huge in increase in men choosing to not marry because of all the current shenanigans. It's like a deathtrap because of feminism, and that is sad.

Oh yes ... because it is such a loss to not marry someone who believes that men are infallible and all of their problems are caused by women.

:plain:

THall

perhaps what she needs is a good beating to bring her back in line

What? Hold women accountable for their behavior?

Punish a woman for bad behavior?

Now you are talking crazy.....individual accountability with a
primal twist?

Not in our world.......not likely......