LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It must be recess time.

picture.php

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh yes ... because it is such a loss to not marry someone who believes that men are infallible and all of their problems are caused by women.

:plain:

No, actually it's because if things don't work out, the husband is going to be absolutely wrecked of his livelihood.

Because she's going to win it all. It's almost like a prospect for women, that's why nearly 3/4 of them are the one's who divorce. For many, over and over.

ClimateSanity

If you married a feminist, you should beat
yourself for being retarded.

That's why my second wife was not raised in man hating America. She wasnt even raised in the west although the "west" has infiltrated her country of birth but mostly in economics and language.

elohiym

Yeah, I'm old, too. That's why I have so much time to post here.

Should people wonder if you have grandchildren and a community to serve instead of spending "so much time" posting here? I ask because you are casting aspersions.

When I was the mother of small children, I spent my time with them not posting on a forum.

You just know about Dark Shadows but never watched it? You didn't answer the telephone? Talk to neighbors? Let your children play on their own while you knitted or read? :doh:

Forget that a mother could be posting on her smartphone while she is cooking a meal and watching the kids with a soap opera playing in the background and just consider that 1PM has a post average of .48/day and your average is 6.22/day. That's all the evidence I need to prove your aspersions are just perversions of reality.

And my husband worked all day.

God provides for us without me having to work or pay taxes. In fact, your taxes pay for my living expenses, and that comes tax free to me. I get to be a stay-at-home dad and wouldn't prefer it any other way. In an hour, I'm taking four of my children to see Kung Fu Panda.

Which simply means I wasn't born yesterday, and certain "claims" being made here don't pass the smell test. (If you know what I mean). ;)

Now don't you look real silly?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God provides for us without me having to work or pay taxes. In fact, your taxes pay for my living expenses, and that comes tax free to me. I get to be a stay-at-home dad and wouldn't prefer it any other way. In an hour, I'm taking four of my children to see Kung Fu Panda.

:D

elohiym

Grown up realities are hard for you aren't they?

Here's a grown up reality for you:

Why women won't marry you

10. You are a disrespectful male.
(Women seek respect as men seek love).

9. You have a low and poor level of self care, dude.
(You prove every day you are incapable of
taking care of yourself much less other things).

8. You have an unattractive shape, dude.
(see point 9, and lay off the beer chubby).

7. You have unattractive skin and teeth, dude.
(see point 9).

6. You have a negative attitude and express it, dude.
(no one wants to spend their life around Doug Downer).

5. You are a misogynist. (no one likes haters, not even women).

4. You are unjust, and prejudicial in favor of men.
(no one wants to live with a twisted loser, dude.)

3. You are a male concubine not a husband. (If you can't set boundaries for your own behavior before marriage, you are not worth
the risk).

2. You are on a prideful emotional roller coaster, dude. Seriously. (Women enjoy crazy for a short time, not a life time. God tells you to serve your wife, and your ego can't get past the idea that you don't make the rules).

1. You serve yourself rather than God. (You can't imagine the
effort you would have to put out to be an Ephesians 5:25 man).

Sorry if the truth bothers you, see point 2, then point 1.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now this point is worth repeating ... :)

Now this point is worth repeating ... :)

Here's a grown up reality for you:

Why women won't marry you

10. You are a disrespectful male.
(Women seek respect as men seek love).

9. You have a low and poor level of self care, dude.
(You prove every day you are incapable of
taking care of yourself much less other things).

8. You have an unattractive shape, dude.
(see point 9, and lay off the beer chubby).

7. You have unattractive skin and teeth, dude.
(see point 9).

6. You have a negative attitude and express it, dude.
(no one wants to spend their life around Doug Downer).

5. You are a misogynist. (no one likes haters, not even women).

4. You are unjust, and prejudicial in favor of men.
(no one wants to live with a twisted loser, dude.)

3. You are a male concubine not a husband. (If you can't set boundaries for your own behavior before marriage, you are not worth
the risk).

2. You are on a prideful emotional roller coaster, dude. Seriously. (Women enjoy crazy for a short time, not a life time. God tells you to serve your wife, and your ego can't get past the idea that you don't make the rules).

1. You serve yourself rather than God. (You can't imagine the
effort you would have to put out to be an Ephesians 5:25 man).

Sorry if the truth bothers you, see point 2, then point 1.