Why men won't marry you

1PeaceMaker

You would need to take that up with person whose words were being quoted.

No, actually, I don't. In fact, according to my definition and his, it wasn't at all. He was being witty and wise. My take. But that is beside the point.

After all, A4T insists he was trashing me.

Let's make it easier for you.

Is a man "trashing" his wife on a public forum being abusive towards her?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, actually, I don't. In fact, according to my definition and his, it wasn't at all. He was being witty and wise. My take. But that is beside the point.

Not playing, and i told you before when you kept pushing for more of that dead horse to be played, i wasnt playing, not doing your river of lies and quote hunt, sorry.

Get a new topic.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I figured as much.

Once again you painted yourself into a corner.
:rotfl: yes, i am so busted because your husband said you dont post anymore because your posts are a dismal failure after informing everyone that you suggested polygamy for your marriage but he couldnt handle more than you.

Yeah, she posted in the past, but that was a dismal failure. :chuckle:. Now she just reads from time-to-time. She enjoys posting on unassisted child birth forums more.

Anyway, my wife thinks polygamy is acceptable, and she has even suggested it for our marriage. However, I am opposed to polygamy for our marriage. One woman is enough for me...and about all I can tolerate. :chuckle:

Thanks for the laugh. Keep wanting to talk about it, and keep seeing your husbands quote. You really need to talk to him about it, because nutbag, if im abusive toward you for posting that (like you and bol accused me of after you are who demanded me quote it), what is he for saying it openly?

Arthur Brain

We're speaking English, right? The words are synonyms. It's an indisputable fact that A4T was attempting to dispute, but now she has equivocated.

Well I am the last I checked...

I'd take issue with anyone who thought they were the spokesperson for a gender no matter who they were, because that indicates an ego borne of arrogance/ignorance no matter what they advocated. People simply can't be pigeonholed into daft little boxes no matter who thinks they can on an overall basis frankly. We're too diverse to be 'marked' that way.

Where it comes to chess then you can play an insightful and focussed game with regards to both the objective (winning) and defence (protecting the king) and you can actually lose without losing sight of either. You being so smart and all should be able to construe the meaning in that.

1PeaceMaker

:rotfl: yes, i am so busted because your husband said you dont post anymore because your posts are a dismal failure after informing everyone that you suggested polygamy for your marriage but he couldnt handle more than you.

Thanks for the laugh.

I thought you said you were done?

Do you think being divisive and dishonest is helping you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, actually, I don't.

Sure you do. His words. Not hers. She quoted him.

In fact, according to my definition and his, it wasn't at all. He was being witty and wise. My take. But that is beside the point.

And yet, you don't seem to see them as witty or wise. Frankly, you seem embarrassed.

His words were inconsiderate. Disrespectful. Towards you. Because *he* (not Angel) mentioned you in the context of his discussion. I don't expect you to admit or agree with this and frankly, I don't care.

Arthur Brain

I want to know why ArthurBrain doesn't have a problem with you speaking for most women because he gave others grief for doing the same.

Well let's clarify here. I took issue with Yorzhik over his delusional "ideas" over what most women want as they were clearly bonkers...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

And yet, you don't seem to see them as witty or wise. Frankly, you seem embarrassed.

His words were inconsiderate. Disrespectful. Towards you. Because *he* (not Angel) mentioned you in the context of his discussion. I don't expect you to admit or agree with this and frankly, I don't care.

:thumb: weird though, she keeps wanting to see them and keep talking to me about it when she should be talking to him about it.

1PeaceMaker

I don't need to ask him because I already know what his words meant. And I've explained and stood by them.

Which is why I characterized it as witty and wise. :dizzy:

I brought it up because A4T insists he was trashing me.

That is not an answer.

Are you saying he was not trashing me? You seem to think so, but also seem not to think it was abuse. Ready to agree?

It's not abuse to trash your spouse on a public forum. True or false.

Arthur Brain

Not for us. Too bad it was a waste of your time. Maybe you should do something with your husband next time instead of wasting your time project your insecurities and hatred at us.

Or maybe you could accept that there's a significant difference of opinion going on without recourse to personal crap as you've just done? Heck, A4T and I are diametrically opposed on certain issues and have been involved in heated exchanges without any of this rubbish informing it?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Or maybe you could accept that there's a significant difference of opinion going on without recourse to personal crap as you've just done? Heck, A4T and I are diametrically opposed on certain issues and have been involved in heated exchanges without any of this rubbish informing it?

:thumb:

1PeaceMaker

Well let's clarify here. I took issue with Yorzhik over his delusional "ideas" over what most women want as they were clearly bonkers...

When you say illogical things, somebody is bound to point it out. You were trying to do that with Yorzhik and it came back like a boomerang.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't need to ask him because I already know what his words meant. And I've explained and stood by them.

Right. Which explains why you stayed so calm after they were quoted ...

Which is why I characterized it as witty or wise. I brought it up because A4T insists he was trashing me.

It really depends on how one views being disrespected in a public forum.

That is not an answer.

Are you saying he was not trashing me? You seem to think so, but also seem not to think it was abuse. Ready to agree?

I used the word disrespectful.

It's not abuse to trash your spouse on a public forum. True or false.

Disrespectful. Look it up.