ECT Why MAD is crazy.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, in order to be in the Body of Christ; YOU must do something to earn it, huh?

If royality were measured by ignorance, you would be King/Queen!

you have the wrong idea.

Believers must do some things--

Mat 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. 2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
2Pe 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:12 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.
2Pe 1:13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

john w

Hall of Fame
you have the wrong idea.

Believers must do some things--

Mat 13:12 ........

.......and also Luke 18:22 KJV

Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

=LAlaw.

Do it.

Fraud-ette.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
.......and also Luke 18:22 KJV

Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

=LAlaw.

Do it.

Fraud-ette.

What have you ever done?

Nothing.

However the scripture you post is a good idea to do at this stage.

LA

musterion

For such an old man, intellectually you are a punk.

John simply does not believe Christ's Words to Israel during the Kingdom Gospel period apply today, so he doesn't try to obey them. Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant. That case is closed and it's not even about John anyway.

YOU, like your fellow liar Meshak, are the one here claiming to follow ALL the commands of Jesus and that WE are wrong for not doing so.

So why have YOU not done ALL that He's commanded YOU, which YOU clearly have not?

How do you get around this? What exemption from full obedience to His commadns do you claim for yourself that we are not allowed to claim?

DAN P

huh?

Believers are not sealed until they cease sinning.

Not many believers who left Egypt are also entering the Kingdom of God.

When believers think, speak, and act like the disciples of Christ early in His ministry, then they are like those not long having left Egypt.

Hi are you still in Egypt , or what does it have to do with SEALING ??

In Eph 1:13 the 2 verbs used in that verse are " after that ye Believed " and Sealed are in the Aorist Tense meaning the Past Tense !!

The second that anyone believes he is Saved and then Sealed !!

Sealed is in the Greek text and is SPHRAGZO , so why are you Ignorant !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For such an old man, intellectually you are a punk.

If you are addressing me, then have the common decency to use my name, thank you. Do all madists speak with no grace?

John simply does not believe Christ's Words to Israel during the Kingdom Gospel period apply today, so he doesn't try to obey them. Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant. That case is closed and it's not even about John anyway.

Well its not about me either.

YOU, like your fellow liar Meshak, are the one here claiming to follow ALL the commands of Jesus and that WE are wrong for not doing so.

You lie about what I have said in order to defend your MAD lies.

You are the liar , not me.

So why have YOU not done ALL that He's commanded YOU, which YOU clearly have not?

Jesus is not dead, so that He still speaks His word today to those who have an ear to listen to Him, and He can use anything in His word to draw our attention to what He is saying.

How do you get around this? What exemption from full obedience to His commadns do you claim for yourself that we are not allowed to claim?

I do not claim any exemption from what He says to me.

However you claim exception from many things He has said to His first disciples because you are not one of His disciples, but a disciple of MAD, a doctrine formulated by blind men for the blind to follow.

Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi are you still in Egypt , or what does it have to do with SEALING ??

In Eph 1:13 the 2 verbs used in that verse are " after that ye Believed " and Sealed are in the Aorist Tense meaning the Past Tense !!

The second that anyone believes he is Saved and then Sealed !!

Sealed is in the Greek text and is SPHRAGZO , so why are you Ignorant !!

dan p

No scripture says men are sealed by the Spirit in the second they are first saved (as you put it)

Ephesians addresses those who have believed and been sealed in the first chapter, but he goes on in the book to explain what is required to be sealed after believing and receiving the Holy Spirit, and also after being sealed.

It would have been unnecessary for Paul or Peter to write such if it was not necessary--

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Eph 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Eph 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
Eph 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
Eph 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.
Eph 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Eph 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you are addressing me, then have the common decency to use my name, thank you. Do all madists speak with no grace?

Well its not about me either.

You lie about what I have said in order to defend your MAD lies.

You are the liar , not me.

Jesus is not dead, so that He still speaks His word today to those who have an ear to listen to Him, and He can use anything in His word to draw our attention to what He is saying.

I do not claim any exemption from what He says to me.

However you claim exception from many things He has said to His first disciples because you are not one of His disciples, but a disciple of MAD, a doctrine formulated by blind men for the blind to follow.

Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

LA

You're truly a, "Mountain of Ignorance!" Hopefully, you won't
have an avalanche and bury us in that same ignorance?