ECT Why MAD is crazy.

SaulToPaul 2

Any view which disregards the necessity for fruit in the believers lives to secure their salvation

How much fruit is necessary to secure our salvation?

I've asked a million times, and cannot get an answer.

One piece of fruit in a lifetime? One per day? One per hour?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How much fruit is necessary to secure our salvation?

I've asked a million times, and cannot get an answer.

One piece of fruit in a lifetime? One per day? One per hour?

it's not quantity, but quality. no canned or freeze dried fruit. only fresh healthy, tasty fruit

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
going through the bible to determine who God is talking to at any point in time
is
crazy

saying that you are saved just because you believe
is
crazy

saying that you no longer sin
is
crazy
and
a very dangerous belief

saying that the bible 'says exactly what it means'
is
crazy

saying you have a different gospel just because you are circumcised
is
crazy

Yes, because MAdists will miss the first resurrection for the Bride, the members of Zion the Holy city which descends upon the earth.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Rev 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Rev 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Rev 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Rev 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
Rev 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Rev 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

Isaiah ch 60.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA Damned.

Gal 1:8-9.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Act 22:13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.
Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Paul could not have received another gospel, other than what he received at the first.

Musterion dams himself by teaching two different gospels, and by damning the righteous.

Musterion is of the Harlot of Rev.ch 17. and should repent and obey the gospel Paul obeyed to enter the Kingdom of God or he will remain an unwise virgin of Mat.ch 25.

Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
No.

The second reference to gospel is added wrongly by the translators.

Translated: My "doctrine" determines what the bible should say, and what it is. if it does not, I, Cousin It LA Law, will find a source/translation/version, that will.

What else would you like to "prove?" Let me guess...."...the word was a god...."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Translated: My "doctrine" determines what the bible should say, and what it is. if it does not, I, Cousin It LA Law, will find a source/translation/version, that will.

What else would you like to "prove?" Let me guess...."...the word was a god...."

The word is God.

Now--

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Act 22:13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.
Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Paul could not have received another gospel, other than what he received at the first.

John w damns himself by teaching two different gospels, and by damning the righteous.

John W is of the Harlot of Rev.ch 17. and should repent and obey the gospel Paul obeyed to enter the Kingdom of God or he will remain an unwise virgin of Mat.ch 25.

Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame

=change the subject. That does not work with me:

"The second reference to gospel is added wrongly by the translators."-bible corrector, not believer Cousin It LALaw

Translated: My "doctrine" determines what the bible should say, and what it is. If it does not, I, Cousin It LA Law, will find a source/translation/version, that will.

Now--

John w damns himself by teaching two different gospels, and by damning the righteous.

John W is of the Harlot of Rev.ch 17. and should repent and obey the gospel Paul obeyed to enter the Kingdom of God or he will remain an unwise virgin of Mat.ch 25.

Nope, as your satanic "there is just one piece of good news in the book/Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV" is straight from your father, the devil.

And thanks! A Christ rejector/wolf-ette not approving of me, a forever justified saint!!! Thanks again for the compliment!! She is grinding her wolf-ette choppers, right now, as she reads this.

Gen-Rev. So there. And quite irrelevant.

=change the subject. That does not work with me:

"The second reference to gospel is added wrongly by the translators."-bible corrector, not believer Cousin It LALaw

Translated: My "doctrine" determines what the bible should say, and what it is. If it does not, I, Cousin It LA Law, will find a source/translation/version, that will.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Judas preached the good news of the soon coming of the Kingdom of God and that men ought repent to be fit to begin entering into it.

It was necessary that Christ make the way to complete the entering into it by His death , resurrection and ascension.

It is all part and parcel of the same gospel.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Judas preached the good news of the soon coming of the Kingdom of God and that men ought repent to be fit to begin entering into it.

It was necessary that Christ make the way to complete the entering into it by His death , resurrection and ascension.

LA

"It is all part and parcel of the same gospel."-Cousin It

Made up. You couldn't prove that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, or that the other 11 did, prior to the dbr, if you allegedly heard it from angel from heaven.

Go ahead, Christ rejector-show us, as i've asked you for years. go ahead and ask your saint Judas.

I thought so.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

Hamilton Beach