ECT Why MAD is crazy.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi,

Any view which disregards the necessity for fruit in the believers lives to secure their salvation and then claims there are no gifts of 1 Cor. 12-14 in the their body of christ, has to be crazy.

No true Body of Christ would deny the fruits and gifts of the Spirit of the Head of the body or that body would be dead.

As it happens, MADists do not realize that the Body of Christ is His Bride, and that the Bride also has seeing, hearing, and discerning.

1Co 12:16 And if the ear should say, "Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling?

Eph 4:10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)
Eph 4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
Eph 4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
Eph 4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
Eph 4:14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
Eph 4:15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—
Eph 4:16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi,

Any view which disregards the necessity for fruit in the believers lives to secure their salvation and then claims there are no gifts of 1 Cor. 12-14 in the their body of christ, has to be crazy.

No true Body of Christ would deny the fruits and gifts of the Spirit of the Head of the body or that body would be dead.

As it happens, MADists do not realize that the Body of Christ is His Bride, and that the Bride also has seeing, hearing, and discerning.

1Co 12:16 And if the ear should say, "Because I am not an eye, I am not of the body," is it therefore not of the body?
1Co 12:17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where would be the smelling?

Eph 4:10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.)
Eph 4:11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
Eph 4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
Eph 4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
Eph 4:14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
Eph 4:15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—
Eph 4:16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

LA
You don't accept Galatians 2:7

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hi,

Any view which disregards the necessity for fruit in the believers lives to secure their salvation
This is why some of us refer to you as LA Lost!

saved by mercy and grace through Christ's faith and finished work
Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV

Sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise/ earnest of our inheritance
Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 4:30 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
Gal ch 2:7 speaks of one gospel through both Peter and through Paul.
LA
You can't count.

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

that's two!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can't count.

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

that's two!

No.

The second reference to gospel is added wrongly by the translators.

Interlinear Scripture analyzer---koine greek

"the well message of the uncircumcision according as peter of the circumcision."

Strongs--

Gal 2:7 ButG235 contrariwise,G5121 when they sawG1492 thatG3754 theG3588 gospelG2098 of theG3588 uncircumcisionG203 was committedG4100 unto me, asG2531 theG3588 circumcisionG4061 was unto Peter;G4074

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is why some of us refer to you as LA Lost!

saved by mercy and grace through Christ's faith and finished work
Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV

Sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise/ earnest of our inheritance
Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 4:30 KJV

That's a good name for her!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No.

"the well message of the uncircumcision according as peter of the circumcision."

Strongs--

Gal 2:7 ButG235 contrariwise,G5121 when they sawG1492 thatG3754 theG3588 gospelG2098 of theG3588 uncircumcisionG203 was committedG4100 unto me, asG2531 theG3588 circumcisionG4061 was unto Peter;G4074

LA

I'll trust the translators over you, any day!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You can't count.

that's two!

No.

Strongs--

LA

.....which means exactly the same thing.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
going through the bible to determine who God is talking to at any point in time
is
crazy

saying that you are saved just because you believe
is
crazy

saying that you no longer sin
is
crazy
and
a very dangerous belief

saying that the bible 'says exactly what it means'
is
crazy

saying you have a different gospel just because you are circumcised
is
crazy

Cross Reference

You can't count.

that's two!

Read your verse again ___ for the first time. Get it right because it doesn't read the way you need it to read; you make it to read!!!..