ECT Why MAD is crazy.

SaulToPaul 2

Spam. The verse says that after we believed, we were sealed. We are not sealed by believing, you wicked Christ rejector, and thus we are not "unsealed" by not believing, as that would make the sealing superfluous, and the bible presenting your moron "god" to us. We are sealed until the day of redemption. Again, lost people, such as this Cain, Jr-ette, are clueless as to the purpose of the sealing, that purpose being explained even throughout the OT(another thread).g

You see, saint john, the Son wasn't sealed until he stopped sinning?

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

john w

Hall of Fame
You see, saint john, the Son wasn't sealed until he stopped sinning?

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

As one brilliant exegesisist once quipped," Correctamundo."

Esther 8:8 KJV

Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king’s name, and seal it with the king’s ring: for the writing which is written in the king’s name, and sealed with the king’s ring, may no man reverse.

john w

Hall of Fame
Surprising, as I am a graduate of the Sloppy Exegesis and Eisegesis Institute of Akron Ohio...I graduatedamundo along side of Arthur Fonzarelli.

And I use to watch the "Firestone Golf Classic" from Akron, being born in Cleveland. I learned that the term "GOLF" stands for "Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden" from that fine Saturday afternoon show. I reckon that was the "inspiration" for the "He Man Woman Haters Club" on "The Little Rascals"/"Our Gang" episodes.

Do you reckon, Spanky? Do you digamundo? Excellentamundo...

Levolor

and you are the worst of the unrighteous, who misrepresent the character of Christ to the world.

A false witness indeed.

LA

God does not interfere or take action when His saints are taking vengeance, or involved with the giving of tit for tat. When it becomes hands off and given to God, then... and only then.

Thought that you might want to know that.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God does not interfere or take action when His saints are taking vengeance, or involved with the giving of tit for tat. When it becomes hands off and given to God, then... and only then.

Thought that you might want to know that.

You judged what I said as only being a tit for tat response.

You are wrong. I spoke truth.

If good men say nothing then it is thought that bad men are right.

why will you sit idly by while a brother is continually besmirthed with evil comments which are not true, as most do out of fear of the wicked?

Will you throw in your lot with the wicked?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you threaten people on behalf of God with beheadings and being dumped?

You say things that way only to condemn.

If I repeat what God says in the Bible to wicked people then it is not my idea.

if you were to examine the scriptures I gave and my reasons for repeating them in the right context then the Lord might just explain the truth to you.

However you are too busy defending your friends when they speak evil of those who hear God and speak what He says.

Jas 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

LA

musterion

if you were to examine the scriptures I gave and my reasons for repeating them in the right context then the Lord might just explain the truth to you.

However you are too busy defending your friends when they speak evil of those who hear God and speak what He says.

Jas 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

LA

The ONLY thing Christians have authority to do is warn people that God will cast them into the Lake of Fire unless they repent to Christ by believing His Gospel of grace.

That is not what you did.

You, on your own delusional authority as a pentecostal prophet, warned a Christian that God said he'd get beheaded simply for disagreeing with you and annoying you on a message board. Then you made a similar threat the other day about him ending up in a dump.

That makes you a blasphemer and a false prophet who will be cast into the Lake of Fire unless you repent to Christ by believing His Gospel of grace.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The ONLY thing Christians have authority to do is warn people that God will cast them into the Lake of Fire unless they repent to Christ by believing His Gospel of grace.

That is not what you did.

You, on your own delusional authority as a pentecostal prophet, warned a Christian that God said he'd get beheaded simply for disagreeing with you and annoying you on a message board. Then you made a similar threat the other day about him ending up in a dump.

You are a liar. That is your twisted opinion.

That makes you a blasphemer and a false prophet who will be cast into the Lake of Fire unless you repent to Christ by believing His Gospel of grace.

Hypocrite.

You now say, what you condemn me for saying similar.

You defend Grosnick and his barbs because neither of you are spiritual.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

You like to use Scripture as a 'weapon' against posters you don't
like! It doesn't work that way! You do it out of complete
ignorance!