Why Jews Don't Accept Jesus?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Rather what you say is rubbish. Do you want to know why? Because that's not what I wish but what the Lord has decided to be. Do you think that what King David said was rubbish? Read II Sam. 12:23. He said that once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. And that the Lord Himself does not bring back any one dead to life. (II Sam. 14:14) Try Isaiah 26:14 too. The same point. And for Job, if you read 7:9; and 10:21, "He who goes down to the grave shall come up no more." Were they all talking rubbish? I can't believe you!
I didn't say King David; I said your belief concerning the afterlife are plain rubbish, or if you prefer manure. If Samuel was really dead, why was he pissed that Saul had summoned him. Certainly sleep isn't always a good thing, but alas I suppose it is just like reincarnation. We have to relive everything.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Supernatural is to claim that an individual was son of God without a biological father as you guys claim about Jesus. (Mat. 1:18) What I claim is written in Exodus 4:22,23 where the Lord says, "Israel is My son..."
Your idolatry is showing. Was Isaac supernatural?

I also know you have trouble believing Iyeshu is the New Israel.

Ben Masada

Jesus told jews that did not believe on Him this Jn 10:26 !

Have you ever read Jonh 8:31,44? "Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him: You are children of the Devil your father." Does it make any sense to you? How could Jesus call the Jews who had believed in him "children of the Devil? If this makes any sense to you, I rest my case. That's the same point with John 10:26. Who would want to be of the sheep of such a sheepherder?

beloved57

Have you ever read Jonh 8:31,44? "Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him: You are children of the Devil your father." Does it make any sense to you? How could Jesus call the Jews who had believed in him "children of the Devil? If this makes any sense to you, I rest my case. That's the same point with John 10:26. Who would want to be of the sheep of such a sheepherder?

Jesus told jews that did not believe in Him this Jn10:26 !

Ben Masada

I didn't say King David; I said your belief concerning the afterlife are plain rubbish, or if you prefer manure. If Samuel was really dead, why was he pissed that Saul had summoned him. Certainly sleep isn't always a good thing, but alas I suppose it is just like reincarnation. We have to relive everything.

I know you were not talking about King David but his concerning about the afterlife was no different from mine as I take from him and you imply that I am taking his rubbish. Listen SM, you must have found out by now that you don't have what it takes to discuss this matter with a Jew. You don't even have enough knowledge of the Scriptures Jesus used to refer to as the Word of God. Study it first before you call rubbish what I have adopted from King David.

Ben Masada

1 - Your idolatry is showing. Was Isaac supernatural?

2 - I also know you have trouble believing Iyeshu is the New Israel.

1 - No, but he was a Jew just like Jesus who was part of the son of God according to Exodus 4:22,23 but not a son without a biological father. Isaac was the son of Abraham with Sarah. That's quite different from the "son of God" according to Paul. (Acts 9:20)

2 - Can you quote the Scriptures he always referred to as the Word of God. No, you can't. That's why. Besides, to claim that Yeshua was the New Israel is the nature of the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology which is considered by some scholars to be a kind of Christian antisemitism. Yeshua was part of Israel but only during his short life of 33 years. Today he is dead.

CherubRam

1 - No, but he was a Jew just like Jesus who was part of the son of God according to Exodus 4:22,23 but not a son without a biological father. Isaac was the son of Abraham with Sarah. That's quite different from the "son of God" according to Paul. (Acts 9:20)

2 - Can you quote the Scriptures he always referred to as the Word of God. No, you can't. That's why. Besides, to claim that Yeshua was the New Israel is the nature of the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology which is considered by some scholars to be a kind of Christian antisemitism. Yeshua was part of Israel but only during his short life of 33 years. Today he is dead.

The theory of replacement comes from the Old Testament prophecies originally. Wake up Ben!

Ben Masada

Why Jews don't Accept Jesus?

The theory of replacement comes from the Old Testament prophecies originally. Wake up Ben!

And of course, CherubRam expects me to take his word for it because he obviously does not study his Bible enough to produce an evidence for what he says. Sorry CR but I really find too hard to take people's words for what they say from the top of their heads.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
How does that make him anything other than mortal. Your idolatry was showing.

Ben Masada said:
He is Israel, and those who partake the kingdom of God when they die, are his bride. A good example of a man will always be a good example.

Ben Masada

1 - How does that make him anything other than mortal. Your idolatry was showing.

2 - He is Israel, and those who partake the kingdom of God when they die, are his bride. A good example of a man will always be a good example.

1 - No, rather the truth is showing through my words. Jesus died, didn't he? That's evidence that he was mortal. Many times, Jesus referred to himself as "son of man." The one word in Israel to define "son of man" is "mortal."

2 - The Kingdom of God is the Kingdom of Israel. (Exod. 19:6) And Jesus himself implied that the Kingdom of God is not a place to get into but a peaceful state of mind to be found within ourselves or, in other translations, among us. (Luke 17:21)

Wick Stick

Replacement? There is no replacement. Only arbory. :)

God is the tree. The branches are those who believe and obey Him, whether they are born to it or engrafted later.

Jarrod

Nanja

No jew or Gentile will believe on Christ if they are not His Sheep John 10:26 !

That's right. :)

Only Christ's Sheep will Believe because they shall be Born of the Spirit in time,
and be given Faith / Belief which is a Fruit of the Spirit of God Gal. 5:22 KJV.
That's the only kind of Believing on Christ that pleases God Heb. 11:6.

Rom. 8:7-9
v.7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:
for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
v.8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
v.9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that
the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not
the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his

~~~~~

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Jews don't accept Jesus because he's not good enough for them.

There is no other reason, one can sit there and try to rationalize it all day, bring up prophecy and whatever, but he just wasn't what they wanted so they killed him.
The end.

beloved57

That's right. :)

Only Christ's Sheep will Believe because they shall be Born of the Spirit in time,
and be given Faith / Belief which is a Fruit of the Spirit of God Gal. 5:22 KJV.
That's the only kind of Believing on Christ that pleases God Heb. 11:6.

Rom. 8:7-9
v.7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:
for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
v.8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
v.9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that
the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not
the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his

~~~~~

Amen!

beloved57

There is no other reason, one can sit there and try to rationalize it all day, bring up prophecy and whatever, but he just wasn't what they wanted so they killed him.
The end.

They were not of His Sheep !

Ben Masada

The end.

We do accept Jesus but for what he really was and not for what the guy who wrote the gospel of Matthew described him to have been, an individual son of God without a biological father which is akin to the Greek myth of the demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman. (Mat. 1:18) Could the dead hear of such a thing, Jesus would turn in the grave.

The charge that the Jews killed Jesus is a charge bordering on anti-Semitism. Jesus himself in his sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews predicted it in Mat. 5:11 when he blessed the Jews thus: "Blessed are you when men shall revile you and persecute you and say all manner of evil against you FALSELY for my sake." The other day on the TV news, the Syrian dictator Assad showed up wandering why America does so much for Israel when the Jews killed their own god. That's exactly what Jesus meant in Mat. 5:11. And mind you, this has caused the murdering of millions of Jews throughout History by means of pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and last but not least, the Holocaust.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
1 - No, rather the truth is showing through my words. Jesus died, didn't he? That's evidence that he was mortal. Many times, Jesus referred to himself as "son of man." The one word in Israel to define "son of man" is "mortal."

2 - The Kingdom of God is the Kingdom of Israel. (Exod. 19:6) And Jesus himself implied that the Kingdom of God is not a place to get into but a peaceful state of mind to be found within ourselves or, in other translations, among us. (Luke 17:21)
I am not mistaken, but God is not the king of Israel, whatever you may believe otherwise.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
The charge that the Jews killed Jesus is a charge bordering on anti-Semitism. Jesus himself in his sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews predicted it in Mat. 5:11 when he blessed the Jews thus: "Blessed are you when men shall revile you and persecute you and say all manner of evil against you FALSELY for my sake." The other day on the TV news, the Syrian dictator Assad showed up wandering why America does so much for Israel when the Jews killed their own god. That's exactly what Jesus meant in Mat. 5:11. And mind you, this has caused the murdering of millions of Jews throughout History by means of pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and last but not least, the Holocaust.
But the tribe of Judah did have him executed. This is not slander.

egyptianmuslim

I am surprised to hear, happy but still surprised that a Muslim could print such a post. Unless you are joking. BTW, I had that feeling when I read it; unless you have converted to Judaism. What is what so that I could either dance the dance of joy or apologize for the feeling I had?

I m sorry for this late reply, I m not joking but repeating the meaning of Zec 14:2-4
Is it true?

You should know that many of Egyptians respect Israel and Judaism.