ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

DAN P

John the baptizer taught it, Jesus Christ when he walked the earth and after he ascended taught it, and Paul taught it.

No one can be baptized with water or spiritually, unless they repent of their sins.

Hi and where is that verse found ??

dan p

God's Truth

Noah was a preacher of righteousness.

Yet he and his family were the only ones saved.

I know that even if no one listens to me, I am doing right by preaching righteousness.

I am blessed greatly for it.

God's Truth

Hi and where is that verse found ??

dan p

John the baptizer:

Matthew 3:8 Therefore produce fruit that proves your repentance,

Paul the apostle:

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I will always be on the side of the truth, because I preach obedience.
This is you

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

God's Truth

This is you

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

My end is not destruction for obeying Jesus.

You have got to have some common sense to see that what you say is wrong.

How do you ever get that Jesus' words become death to those who obey his words?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Noah was a preacher of righteousness.

Yet he and his family were the only ones saved.

I know that even if no one listens to me, I am doing right by preaching righteousness.

I am blessed greatly for it.

So... do you think that we should all be 'ministers of righteousness'?