ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

dodge

Hi and it does not matter , , the New Covenant could not be inforced , BECAUSE Israel was set aside and Luke 13:6-9 proves it !!

The New Covenant is written in Ezel 36:24-38. and you all will notice that Christ brings Israel back to there LAND , verse 24 !!

dan p

Amazing ! The new covenant is grace (Jesus sacrifice) and if you have no part in the new covenant it means you have no part in Jesus.

Is there no blasphemy or confusion that MAD leads folks into ?

dodge

Amazing ! The new covenant is grace (Jesus sacrifice) and if you have no part in the new covenant it means you have no part in Jesus.

JUST FOR YOU DAN THE NEW COVENANT:

Romans Chapter 8

1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Danoh

Since you seem to have no clue what repent means I thought Mr. Webster did an excellent job on repent.

Webster's definition.

Definition of repent
intransitive verb
: to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life
a : to feel regret or contrition
b : to change one's mind
transitive verb
: to cause to feel regret or contrition
: to feel sorrow, regret, or contrition for

Huge mistake.

Try passages in the Old Testament.

:chuckle: :doh:

DAN P

Hi , and just where is the Body of Christ FOUND in the New Covenant ??

Where is Grace found in Ezek 36:24-38 , PRAY TELL ??

Luke says that Israel will be chopped down , just as your PERVARICATING words are chopped down !

So , how were you saved under the New Covenant ?

How does the New Covenant give the Holy Spirit with a proof verse ??

So , are you a Jew , because that is what the New Covenant will saved , not GENTILES as Ron 11;26 says !!

You just DODGE the word , GRASSHOPPER , just like IP !!

dan p

God's Truth

Since you seem to have no clue what repent means I thought Mr. Webster did an excellent job on repent.

Webster's definition.

Definition of repent
intransitive verb
: to turn from sin and dedicate oneself to the amendment of one's life
a : to feel regret or contrition
b : to change one's mind
transitive verb
: to cause to feel regret or contrition
: to feel sorrow, regret, or contrition for

I have shown him before and the other madists that probably every language in the world says repent is about feeling bad about sin.

They think Paul changed the word 'repent' for the whole world.
They claim Paul changed the word 'repent' to mean 'change your mind about God.'

God's Truth

Hi , and just where is the Body of Christ FOUND in the New Covenant ??

Where is Grace found in Ezek 36:24-38 , PRAY TELL ??

Luke says that Israel will be chopped down , just as your PERVARICATING words are chopped down !

So , how were you saved under the New Covenant ?

How does the New Covenant give the Holy Spirit with a proof verse ??

So , are you a Jew , because that is what the New Covenant will saved , not GENTILES as Ron 11;26 says !!

You just DODGE the word , GRASSHOPPER , just like IP !!

dan p

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

Paul even quotes Jesus speaking about the New Covenant.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

2 Corinthians 3:7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

God's Truth

Don't change what it says, believe it and stop trying to force it on us as to us when it's not (2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV).
You think that scripture means we do not have to regard what Jesus said when he was in the flesh?!

That scripture is not saying that.

Jesus' words will never pass away.

What a horrific crime you attribute to Paul.

Those to whom Paul was first sent were "the people" and Gentiles associated with them (Acts 26:19 KJV).

What? They were the people? Paul preached to Jews and Gentiles the same gospel that the other apostles taught and Jesus himself taught.

In Corinth

Acts 18:44 Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue, trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.

Acts 18:5 When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Messiah. 6 But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

In Athens

17 So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds

It was still not the same gospel that the Lord and 12 preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John or by Peter in Acts 2,3,4,5 and so on. Paul was given the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV).

Why would you ever think that scripture says Paul taught another gospel?

Not so at all.

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV

That scripture says to be a worker. You should listen more carefully to Paul.

dodge

Huge mistake.

Try passages in the Old Testament.

:chuckle: :doh:

2Co 7:8
For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.

God's Truth

Sin is what separates us from God.

Madists say we do not have to repent of those sins.

There are many scriptures that tell us to repent of sins.

They want to stay entrapped for some reason.

I gave up all false teachings for God's Truth.

God is not going to make you give it up.

You have to obey and actually give it up.

Luke 14:26“If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters — yes, even his own life — he cannot be My disciple.

God's Truth

Nope, only unbelief.

2 Cor 5:19-21 (KJV)

Paul does NOT NULLIFY the scripture about sin separating us from God.

Sin is what separates us from God, starting with Adam and Eve.

Isaiah 59:2 But your sinful acts have alienated you from your God; your sins have caused him to reject you and not listen to your prayers.

STP, you going to go against that scripture?

DAN P

Pa[FONT=
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
[/QUOTE]

Hi and this just one of many poster's who will never understand what is Transliteration !!

Yes , it says new Testament !!

But what does TESTAMENT mean ??

TESTAMENT can be translated :

#1 WILL

#2 .Testament

#3 Agreement

#4 Arrangement is the correct word to use in this verse !!

#5 What they all FAIL to see is this that the WRITINGS of the LETTER which is the LAW KILLS!!

#6 , But the Spirit makes ALIVE , get with what it says >>

1 Cor 11L25 has the same Greek word DIATHEKE / ARRANGEMENT !!

The New Covenant is for Israel and it will saved Israel at Jesus Second Coming in Matt 24 and Ezek 36:24-38 explains what the New Covenant entails !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and this just one of many poster's who will never understand what is Transliteration !!

#1 WILL

#2 .Testament

#3 Agreement

#5 What they all FAIL to see is this that the WRITINGS of the LETTER which is the LAW KILLS!!

The New Covenant is for Israel and it will saved Israel at Jesus Second Coming in Matt 24 and Ezek 36:24-38 explains what the New Covenant entails !!

dan p

I gave a scripture and you said I will never understand.

Do you want understanding?

Danoh

#1 WILL

#2 .Testament

#3 Agreement

dan p

The phrase "the new testament" as translated there, is fine as it it.

All Paul is saying is that the same "sufficiency of God" or enablement in the Believer's spirit by the Spirit of God, that was promised Israel under "the new testament in" Christ's "blood" - both formerly lost Jews and Gentiles this side of Israel's fall, have now "been made partakers of...through Christ" or absent of the need of said new testament, never made with Gentiles, to begin with.

Same Blood, same Spirit of God, same Sufficiency or Enablement - but "through Christ" as members of His Body under Grace.

He is talking about the Body's sufficiency by the SAME Spirit of God that the Body shares with the Israel of God.

Theirs is through their new testament. The Body's is through Christ.

And back then BOTH believing Jews in the Israel of God (believing remnant prior to Unbelieving Israel's fall), and formerly lost Jews and Gentiles in the Body of Christ (this side of Unbelieving Israel's fall)...had coexisted...for a time...

What "sufficiency of God" - what enablements?

1 Corinthians 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

What is the issue Paul began 2 Corinthians with - their focus on "letters of commendation" - on knowing man after the flesh - on who was higher in pecking order, including their knocking even of Paul himself.

Paul settles all that and then describes unbelieving Israel's then present and future status - because the Corinthians had committed a Dispensational error.

As Paul will repeat in chapter 5 - "now we know no man after the flesh - no letters of commendation."

DAN P

I gave a scripture and you said I will never understand.

Do you want understanding?

Hi and why not reply to the post ? Do you understand what Transliteration means ??

Is Transliteration REAL ??

Say YES or SAY no !!

If you agree , than I am right !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and why not reply to the post ? Do you understand what Transliteration means ??

Is Transliteration REAL ??

Say YES or SAY no !!

If you agree , than I am right !!

dan p
Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Paul says he is a MINISTER of a NEW COVENANT, and that it is THE MINISTRY/COVENANT of the SPIRIT.

Paul even quotes Jesus speaking about the New Covenant.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

DAN P

Hi and the Greek word is DIATHEKE / TESTAMENT / COVENANT /WILL / AGREEMENT !!

So then explain what a minister of the NEW COVENANT then means ??

Is it a gospel ?

How can you be saved under a New Covenant ?? GRASSHOPPER ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and the Greek word is DIATHEKE / TESTAMENT / COVENANT /WILL / AGREEMENT !!

So then explain what a minister of the NEW COVENANT then means ??

Is it a gospel ?

How can you be saved under a New Covenant ?? GRASSHOPPER ??

dan p

Believing in Jesus is as drinking his blood.

Obeying Jesus is as eating his flesh.

When we eat and drink from Jesus, we come into the covenant of his body and blood.

Then Jesus gives us pure water to drink, the Holy Spirit.

DAN P

John the baptizer:

Matthew 3:8 Therefore produce fruit that proves your repentance,

Paul the apostle:

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Hi and Acts 26:20 says " doings WORKS / ERGON befitting the change of mind "

You left out the Greek WORKS out , WHY ??

dan p

Last edited: