ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

God's Truth

work righteousness to be accepted Acts 10:35 KJV while not working righteousness Titus 3:5 KJV.

These are the works of righteousness that no longer matter:

Circumcision!

Circumcision is the seal of all works of righteousness/works that will purify you before God, when just asking for forgiveness was not enough.

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

God's Truth

Paul is the only apostle called the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) given a gospel by revelation of Jesus Christ which was not after man (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV).

hahahaha No, it was decided that Paul would take the SAME AND ONLY gospel to the Gentiles.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is only one way to get IN the body of Christ and it is the same to Jews and Gentiles, and it was taught by Paul and Jesus Christ himself when he walked the earth.

Utter fabrication! The Lord while on earth did not preach that "Christ died for our sins" as the good news while He preached the gospel of the kingdom for three years. You are a loon!

God's Truth

The other apostles were taught by Jesus, no mere man. The Holy Spirit led them what to say.

Paul was saying he was an apostle JUST LIKE the other apostles, taught by Jesus.

heir

TOL Subscriber
These are the works of righteousness that no longer matter:

Circumcision!

Circumcision is the seal of all works of righteousness/works that will purify you before God, when just asking for forgiveness was not enough.

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The other apostles were taught by Jesus, no mere man. The Holy Spirit led them what to say.

Paul was saying he was an apostle JUST LIKE the other apostles, taught by Jesus.

You don't believe the passage!

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Utter fabrication! The Lord while on earth did not preach that "Christ died for our sins" as the good news while He preached the gospel of the kingdom for three years. You are a loon!

Jesus taught that he would die. Jesus taught that we must go through him for the forgiveness of sins.

Of course he taught that before he died!

God's Truth

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

An apostle is someone NOT TAUGHT BY MAN, but rather---taught by Jesus himself.

Paul is explaining that he is a real apostle taught by Jesus...he did NOT just get instructions from the other apostles!

God's Truth

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

That scripture is about NO ONE having to clean themselves anymore by doing these things:

Jesus cleans us now.

The Galatians were talked into doing the cleaning works of the old law.

dodge

Noah had to DO something to be saved. Peter and the 11 must endure to the end to be saved. We don't have to DO anything to be saved. We already are saved. Differences and yet you call it all the same. You people have comprehension problems.

You truly believe you do not have to repent and follow Jesus ? I believe you are heading for an eternal disappointment.

Before you start I believe in salvation by grace and that no one can earn their salvation because the price was paid in full by Jesus and it is a gift;however, to believe you have zero responsibility to God, or that you have no obligation to God is straight out of the pits of hell.

Last edited:

DAN P

Dan, no offense but you are NOT interested in any question you asked of me. Your whole thing seems to be let me deconstruct, confuse the context and re-direct away from God and the truth. No thanks I am not interested in your confusion .

I know in whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

Hi and no OFFENSE taken as you are not in a position to even answer 2 Tim 1L:12 OR can you ??

This is the correct reading of 2 Tim 1:12 , For I know whom I have believed and am PERSUADED that He is able to GUARD the deposit committed to me for that DAY !!

What does GUARD mean here ??

What does DEPOSIT COMMITTED / PARATHEKE mean here ?

Why do you quote Paul and do not know what the PATTERN of salvation is as written by Paul in 1 Tim 1:16 ??

Since you have not offended me , bUT have offended the written word of God , not me !!

dan p

dodge

AGAIN , Jesus preached exactly what YOU said HE didn't !

Try reading what Jesus said and preached without your Madist glasses on PLEASE.

Mat 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

dodge

Hi and no OFFENSE taken as you are not in a position to even answer 2 Tim 1L:12 OR can you ??

This is the correct reading of 2 Tim 1:12 , For I know whom I have believed and am PERSUADED that He is able to GUARD the deposit committed to me for that DAY !!

What does GUARD mean here ??

What does DEPOSIT COMMITTED / PARATHEKE mean here ?

Why do you quote Paul and do not know what the PATTERN of salvation is as written by Paul in 1 Tim 1:16 ??

Since you have not offended me , bUT have offended the written word of God , not me !!

dan p

Nah, you are wrong again as is par for the course with you.I suggest you burn the translation you are using as KEEP is the correct word. Guard a is OK but "keep" has much more force.Kinda like one translation has " We are bought with a price we have been OBTAINED by Him, which destroys the sense and flow of all of scripture. The correct word is PURCHASED as in we have been BOUGHT !

God saved me in 1978 without you destroying the context of the Greek.

You destroy the context of scripture every time you post, Dan.

Have a good day.

dodge

Heir, Do you believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

PAUL SAID:

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Eph 3:6
That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

All the Apostles received the "mystery" by the Spirit according to the Apostle Paul ! Do you not believe Paul ?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus taught that he would die. Jesus taught that we must go through him for the forgiveness of sins.

Of course he taught that before he died!
The Lord only revealed how that He must suffer many things, and be killed, and be raised again the third day shortly before His death. This was not the gospel of the kingdom that He preached for three years and was not good news to Peter! Look at Peter's reaction!

Matthew 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Matthew 16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

That "Christ died for our sins" was not the gospel preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Why don't you just admit it?

heir

TOL Subscriber
An apostle is someone NOT TAUGHT BY MAN, but rather---taught by Jesus himself.

Paul is explaining that he is a real apostle taught by Jesus...he did NOT just get instructions from the other apostles!
You don't believe the passage! The gospel that Paul preached was NOT AFTER MAN!

heir

TOL Subscriber
That scripture is about NO ONE having to clean themselves anymore by doing these things:

Jesus cleans us now.

The Galatians were talked into doing the cleaning works of the old law.
You desperately want it to say "some" so you can try to keep people under the law, but it says "all". Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.