ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Everyone that has EVER been saved or that will EVER be saved are saved through and by Jesus !

FAITH !!!!!
Why didn't you answer the questions? Try.

What did Noah have to do for salvation? How about Peter and the eleven? How about you and me?

dodge

What did Noah have to do for salvation? How about Peter and the eleven? How about you and me?

God told Noah what to do and Noah did as God told Him. The better question is why would Noah build a huge boat in the middle of the desert when it had never rained before as God watered the earth through a mist.

Obviously Noah believed God i.e. faith.

You will never find anyone in scripture that believed God placed their faith in God and did nothing. The commonality is they BELIEVED and OBEYED God.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The mystery you claim only Paul revealed was revealed and taught by Jesus and the other Apostles.
Nope. You made that up.
Sorry you cannot see or understand that. When Jesus taught the Gospel the meaning was hid for a time by God as scripture says.
The Lord preached the gospel of the kingdom while on earth and it is not the gospel that is the power of God to save today. Both are very real gospels, but different. Simple stuff.
The " nerve" you struck was the distortion and ignoring of everything except what Paul taught.
I don't ignore any scripture. I believe it all.
I am grateful to God for Paul as I am ALL the Apostles and disciples that faithfully did as God told them to do.
The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV and in order to get that message to us, He saved the chief of sinners (1 Tmothy 1:13-16 KJV) as a pattern to them who would believe on the Lord to life everlasting and Paul filled up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in his flesh for Christ's body's sake, which is the church

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Without God's mystery hid in Himself concerning our salvation, we had no hope in time past (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV)

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Who does it say this message was given to to usward? Unto who?

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

heir

TOL Subscriber
God told Noah what to do and Noah did as God told Him.
Did you have to prepare an ark to the saving of your house? Noah did Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

dodge

Hi and what verse is THAT ??

So , tell us how you were SAVED ??

Explain what SAVED /SOZO means ??

dan p

Dan, no offense but you are NOT interested in any question you asked of me. Your whole thing seems to be let me deconstruct, confuse the context and re-direct away from God and the truth. No thanks I am not interested in your confusion .

I know in whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

God's Truth

Noah had to NOT be wicked like the others.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Job had to do right.

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

Abraham had to obey too.

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

So did Jacob.

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome."

Peter had to obey too.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Jesus had to obey too.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Paul also had to obey.

1 Corinthians 9:27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

We all have to obey to get saved, and to stay saved.

dodge

Did you have to prepare an ark to the saving of your house? Noah did Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Make your point my anchor holds in the veil.

God's Truth

Nope. You made that up. The Lord preached the gospel of the kingdom while on earth and it is not the gospel that is the power of God to save today. Both are very real gospels, but different. Simple stuff.
I don't ignore any scripture. I believe it all. The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV and in order to get that message to us, He saved the chief of sinners (1 Tmothy 1:13-16 KJV) as a pattern to them who would believe on the Lord to life everlasting and Paul filled up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in his flesh for Christ's body's sake, which is the church

Jesus' words are Spirit and life.

The only way to get eternal life is to obey Jesus.

Paul taught what Jesus taught.

Danoh

Lol - absolute incompetence on your part, dodge - cite at most two or three passages you base every one of your points in the spoiler below on.

One more Giligan like Interplanner; Crucible and other such "shipwrecked" frauds ever anemic to actually posting the passages such each supposedly base their so called truth on is more than enough.

Cite passages; let's have a look at them.

1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

You "man enough" to do that much :D

Spoiler

When Jesus said what you quoted above HE also said He fulfilled the law. When Jesus began His ministry and was preaching to the Jews His message was not understood by them because they were waiting for a Messiah to free them from Rome, and we both know that Jesus' first appearance was to become the Lamb that took away the sin of the world. You confuse the message of Jesus and force it into your two gospel error.

I do not ignore the other Apostles message of Grace through faith which they taught to promote Paul to the only Apostle that taught as Jesus instructed them to do.

FYI, It is the Gospel of Jesus the Christ NOT of Paul the Apostle. Paul never lived a sinless life nor did he die for the sins of mankind nor was he resurrected from the dead as was Jesus.

You can distort and ignore the rest of scripture and only accept Paul's message ;however, you do yourself great harm in doing so.

God's Truth

Noah is the one who didn't disobey God.

1 Peter 3:20
who disobeyed long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah, while the ark was being built. In the ark a few people, only eight souls, were saved through water.

The world was full of violent people, except for Noah.

Genesis 6:13 So God said to Noah, "I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.

Noah was a preacher of righteousness. That means he preached to people that they had to obey.

2 Peter 2:5 if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;

God's Truth

Amen ! Some have made Paul the leader not understanding that he was a follower of Jesus.

Amen.

Jesus' words are life for all and that did not change.

Paul would not ever teach another gospel; in fact, he said cursed be him if he did!

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

dodge

Lol - absolute incompetence on your part, dodge - cite at most two or three passages you base every one of your points in the spoiler below on.

One more Giligan like Interplanner; Crucible and other such "shipwrecked" frauds ever anemic to actually posting the passages such each supposedly base their so called truth on is more than enough.

Cite passages; let's have a look at them.

1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

You "man enough" to do that much :D

Spoiler

UN-like Madist I believe ALL of the scripture ! I do not have an agenda that contradicts scripture. Your whole theology is based in a lie and an error ! Why don't you man up and follow God instead of the ones who led you into error ? It is actually easier to believe and trust God than it is to make the effort to try to convince folks what they read and is plainly taught is wrong. Which side side are you on ?

I don't feel the need to follow other men who have no clue where they are going.

dodge

Amen.

Jesus' words are life for all and that did not change.

Paul would not ever teach another gospel; in fact, he said cursed be him if he did!

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

Amen ! Let God be true and every man a liar.

DAN P

Dan, no offense but you are NOT interested in any question you asked of me. Your whole thing seems to be let me deconstruct, confuse the context and re-direct away from God and the truth. No thanks I am not interested in your confusion .

I know in whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

Hi and Paul in 1 Tim 1:16 says he is the PATTERN and do not know what that means , and that means you do NOT KNOW and that means you can not use bible to prove your so-called salvation !!

You will never know how Paul was saved nor how Peter was saved either and you say you are a bible student , and you have just proved that you are a CALLOW GUY !!

dan p

God's Truth

Paul says he was an apostle like the other ones, not a different apostle with a different gospel.

Galatians 1:17 I did not go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went into Arabia.

Paul explains that he was an apostle too, and not just someone taught by the apostles.

Paul also says the saved Jews are 'in Christ' that is exactly what Jesus taught to the Jews when he walked the earth and what Paul teaches.

Galatians 1:22 I was personally unknown to the churches of Judea that are in Christ.

There is only one way to get IN the body of Christ and it is the same to Jews and Gentiles, and it was taught by Paul and Jesus Christ himself when he walked the earth.

Danoh

UN-like Madist I believe ALL of the scripture ! I do not have an agenda that contradicts scripture. Your whole theology is based in a lie and an error ! Why don't you man up and follow God instead of the ones who led you into error ? It is actually easier to believe and trust God than it is to make the effort to try to convince folks what they read and is plainly taught is wrong. Which side side are you on ?

I don't feel the need to follow other men who have no clue where they are going.

Dress it up how you might; it is crystal clear obvious why you failed to meet my simple request that you at least post two or three passages of Scripture for every one your assertions in your earlier post to me - you can't.

Because your assetions are all your own ideas.

To her credit, GT does at least that much; that the passages might be dealt with.

What's your excuse for your mere running of your mouth?

It is obvious what it is - you are not as familiar with the Scripture as you are pretending to be.

It is just as obvious that while you are busy running off at the mouth about not following any man; you expect one to simply take you at your word - where are the passages for your every assertion?

Of course you go right on ahead now and read into this what you need to.

That will only further reveal that my above observations of you just might be dead center.

For you well know I am not in the habit of baiting people.

State your case together with the Scriptures you thus far have only continued to prove you would probably have to go and spend some time even hoping to find.

Put up, or shut up.

If you truly care about the importance of proving the validity of any of your assertions to others towards their spiritual welfare - where, pray tell, are the Scriptural passages?

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Luke 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

Put up, or shut up.

dodge

Dress it up how you might; it is crystal clear obvious why you failed to meet my simple request that you at least post two or three passages of Scripture for every one your assertions in your earlier post to me - you can't.

Because your assetions are all your own ideas.

To her credit, GT does at least that much; that the passages might be dealt with.

What's your excuse for your mere running of your mouth?

It is obvious what it is - you are not as familiar with the Scripture as you are pretending to be.

It is just as obvious that while you are busy running off at the mouth about not following any man; you expect one to simply take you at your word - where are the passages for your every assertion?

Of course you go right on ahead now and read into this what you need to.

That will only further reveal that my above observations of you just might be dead center.

For you well know I am not in the habit of baiting people.

State your case together with the Scriptures you thus far have only continued to prove you would probably have to go and spend some time even hoping to find.

Put up, or shut up.

If you truly care about the importance of proving the validity of any of your assertions to others towards their spiritual welfare - where, pray tell, are the Scriptural passages?

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Luke 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

Put up, or shut up.

LOL, I learned your game a long time ago. You twist, distort, change, ignore , and then expect others to go through hoops of your design.

I don't ignore scripture if I did I could become a Madist just like yourself. My assertions come right out of scripture unlike Madist who distort and twist scriptures to make the scripture say what it does NOT say.

What is your excuse for adding to and taking away from scripture ?

lol, you are not interested in the truth the truth is what scripture says not what you want to twist it into to make it say what you want it to be.

Since I do not place any credibility in you or your error I answer what I want to when I want to, and your childish challenge you might want to apply to yourself.