Why Homosexuality Must NOT Be Criminalized

Arthur Brain

Says the person utterly incapable of criticizing feminism on anything, despite the fact that it's nothing but an insult to men, a stockpile of misconceptions and blaming everything else but themselves.

You become rabid when it pops up- your reflex is to presume anyone who challenges it is a women-hater, and that is why it's such a good example of showing how you are a fool.

And
It's one of the reasons most of the world thinks you all are a bunch of idiot savants :rolleyes:

Wow, what an idiot.

Arthur Brain

And say's 'Wow, what an idiot' when he doesn't have anything in defense :chuckle:

I don't need to have any defense with the likes of you doofus. You're just some snotty brat with a major hang up with women. You rant and flail away like some impotent adolescent who's latest game station has blown up. You haven't a clue outside of your own little panacea which is why you constantly declare things without any valid support and when called on that flail away and make excuse after excuse as to why you won't give any such support. You're just a juvenile hot air balloon powered by your own gas, and unfortunately you sure do have plenty of that...

MrDante

It wasn't random.

And don't be a hypocrite.

I explained that already.

I didn't say it was.

I'm not going to baby step you through a quite simple linear conversation. If you can't follow your own posts then you've got bigger problems that I know how to fix.

My posts aren't the issue, I've been asking about your your false witness:
The bible NEVER condoned race-based slavery. Slavery in terms of biblical criminal justice had to do with paying debts with your labor when you couldn't afford to do so by other means. It is much closer to what we would call indentured servitude

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't need to have any defense with the likes of you doofus. You're just some snotty brat with a major hang up with women. You rant and flail away like some impotent adolescent who's latest game station has blown up. You haven't a clue outside of your own little panacea which is why you constantly declare things without any valid support and when called on that flail away and make excuse after excuse as to why you won't give any such support. You're just a juvenile hot air balloon powered by your own gas, and unfortunately you sure do have plenty of that...

I seem to know more than mostly anyone on this site on such matters. I've seen more in my 28 year life than you all have in you're 40's judging by many things.

You all slave over biased or debunked statistics, you eat up nonsense by people you ought not (in this case, feminists), you fail to see the reality behind the fantasies society makes up for itself, anon anon.

There is no depth with you all, there is only vibrant, vain ramblings on how you can liberate the liberated from an imaginary oppression- and that train should halt if it's pushing others on the wayside.
Plain and simple, you self-righteous moron- it's you all's downfall and I don't even want to stand by it when you come crashing down in flames :wave2:

Arthur Brain

I seem to know more than mostly anyone on this site on such matters. I've seen more in my 28 year life than you all have in you're 40's judging by many things.

You all slave over biased or debunked statistics, you eat up nonsense by people you ought not (in this case, feminists), you fail to see the reality behind the fantasies society makes up for itself, anon anon.

There is no depth with you all, there is only vibrant, vain ramblings on how you can liberate the liberated from an imaginary oppression- and that train should halt if it's pushing others on the wayside.
Plain and simple, you self-righteous moron- it's you all's downfall and I don't even want to stand by it when you come crashing down in flames :wave2:

Yeah, sure you do dude.

Now go back to your glass of milk and Minecraft.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
My posts aren't the issue, I've been asking about your false witness:

I choose my words very carefully. My statement isn't false, it is in fact, quite completely accurate.

And I directly dealt with what you correctly pointed out was slavery that had nothing to do with indentured servitude but also had nothing to do with criminal justice.

Now that's as much hand holding you through this conversation I'm going to do. Read the thread if you've lost your place and if wish to continue, make a substantive response or just move on.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gay people are NOT a threat to America, or to any country anywhere . Homophobic bigots are a threat to gay people .

Should we do like Europe and let muslims murder fags and send death threats as to not offend the jihadists?

Dutch MPs have demanded an immediate public inquiry after a government-backed watchdog said it was acceptable for Muslims to send gay people death threats.

In a shocking move, the taxpayer-funded hotline said it would not pursue a criminal complaint over horrific messages from radical Islamists because the Koran says gay people can be killed.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Should we do like Europe and let muslims murder fags and send death threats as to not offend the jihadists?

Murder is a capital crime. Of course, we should not allow Muslims, or anyone else, murder anyone.

Seems like that question may be somewhat loaded. Forgive the straight answer if your asking it was intended to convey a point that I'm not seeing.

MrDante

Biased and debunked?

research and evidence that produces results you don't like does not make them either biased or debunked.

MrDante

I choose my words very carefully. My statement is false, it is in fact, quite completely accurate.

And I directly dealt with what you correctly pointed out was slavery that had nothing to do with indentured servitude but also had nothing to do with criminal justice.

Now that's as much hand holding you through this conversation I'm going to do. Read the thread if you've lost your place and if wish to continue, make a substantive response or just move on.

you're just lying to yourself

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Murder is a capital crime. Of course, we should not allow Muslims, or anyone else, murder anyone.

Seems like that question may be somewhat loaded. Forgive the straight answer if your asking it was intended to convey a point that I'm not seeing.

He is a liberal hypocrite who endorses Islam.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Biased and debunked?

research and evidence that produces results you don't like does not make them either biased or debunked.

You see, what you're doing there- is lying.
Lying that there is evidence, research, and results. It has been debunked over and over and over- and recycled over and over and over.
You all have Stockholm syndrome, and it's stupid- you need to face reality :wave2:

Arthur Brain

You see, what you're doing there- is lying.
Lying that there is evidence, research, and results. It has been debunked over and over and over- and recycled over and over and over.
You all have Stockholm syndrome, and it's stupid- you need to face reality :wave2:

So how was Sweden on that holiday?

:think:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh, weather wasn't so good then?

Sweden is simply a country which lacked voices like mine and therefore had no restraints on feminism- and feminists went and seized the government :rotfl:

Good luck with that.
Good luck with those women declaring they'd rather be raped by Muslims than accept help from their own countrymen.

Let it destroy it's own self, and then you all can see the clowns that you are for defending a bad joke :wave2:

Arthur Brain

Sweden is simply a country which lacked voices like mine and therefore had no restraints on feminism- and feminists went and seized the government :rotfl:

Good luck with that.
Good luck with those women declaring they'd rather be raped by Muslims than accept help from their own countrymen.

Let it destroy it's own self, and then you all can see the clowns that you are for defending a bad joke :wave2:

So, a bit on the rainy side was it?