Why Homosexuality Must NOT Be Criminalized

MrDante

:chuckle:

Who does? Pat Robertson? The RCC?

Well the woman who accosted my friends 10 year old autistic son, telling him how his dads will be found someday "shot and disemboweled" and that this will be a joyful event for all good people and how she hoped that the good men who kill his dads make him watch their deaths so he can have a taste of what hell is like as he will be condemned there with his family was waving a bible around most vigorously so I think we can chalk her up as some sort of Christian.

The kids at a Catholic high school who have spent this school year harassing a recently outed classmate - Examples of harassment include "die faggot die" was carved into his vehicle. An effigy of the young man hanging from a tree was glued to his locker. Photographs of him and his family with gun site targets drawn on them keep appearing - are Catholics themselves. As are the school administrators allowing this to go on.

as far as i know neither of these young people or their families have ever been threatened by anyone of the Muslim faith.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well the woman who accosted my friends 10 year old autistic son, telling him how his dads will be found someday "shot and disemboweled" and that this will be a joyful event for all good people and how she hoped that the good men who kill his dads make him watch their deaths so he can have a taste of what hell is like as he will be condemned there with his family was waving a bible around most vigorously so I think we can chalk her up as some sort of Christian.

The kids at a Catholic high school who have spent this school year harassing a recently outed classmate - Examples of harassment include "die faggot die" was carved into his vehicle. An effigy of the young man hanging from a tree was glued to his locker. Photographs of him and his family with gun site targets drawn on them keep appearing - are Catholics themselves. As are the school administrators allowing this to go on.

as far as i know neither of these young people or their families have ever been threatened by anyone of the Muslim faith.

Therefore, something... :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

amazing - an actual post of substance, not just a driveby swipe

there may be hope for you yet