Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm surprised you're that keen to say "buh bye" to Kit considering he's been the only one out of your "ardent followers" to sign up and post on this thread that was effectively you just pompously wittering away to yourself.

He's served his purpose. Like you, Kit knows his limitations when debating someone armed with the truth, and like you, I'm pretty sure Kit will be back to comment in the future. If not, he'll be peeking in to see what's been written.

There's no limitations with anyone where it comes to debating you gay obsessed crank. Nobody on here has any respect for you and after your recent slime in regards Alwight it's not surprising. Even far right conservatives think you're a one dimensional nut.

(Arthur just can't leave without a dramatic exit).

Carry on as you will.

I shall, but only with your approval.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before I talk more about therapy for understanding one's same sex desires (due to the bold faced lies LGBTQ'ers have told about conversion therapy and reparative therapy, I'm no longer going to use those terms, but will instead use the term "Therapy for Understanding One's Same Sex Desires"/TUOSSD, which is an amazing subject, and I learn more about it everyday, I want to talk more about the recent SCOTUS decision on Masterpiece Bakeshop v Colorado Human Rights Commission. Peter LaBarbera at Americans for Truth About Homosexuality has accurately written on the findings, but after I share Peter's article, I want to take it a step further and discuss what SCOTUS Judge/Trump appointee Neil Gorsuch wrote on the subject.

Back with those subjects later today or tomorrow.

Arthur Brain

He's served his purpose. Like you, Kit knows his limitations when debating someone armed with the truth, and like you, I'm pretty sure Kit will be back to comment in the future. If not, he'll be peeking in to see what's been written.

All you're "armed" with is a gargantuan ego and an incredibly bloated opinion of yourself. Seven years you've been at this now and what have you achieved? A reputation for being a gay obsessed crank to the point where far right wingers think you're off it. Some "achievement" for a man who claims to be a conservative Christian man posting on a conservative Christian board...Your reasoning, debating and critical thinking skills are all as bad as each other and nowadays people (regulars at least) pretty much only dip into this trainwreck to poke fun at the resident clown.

(Arthur just can't leave without a dramatic exit).

That wasn't drama, it was fact.

I shall, but only with your approval.

Oh, I wouldn't want to stop a kid from playing with his favourite toy aCW. You carry on!

Adieu.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

All you're "armed" with is a gargantuan ego and an incredibly bloated opinion of yourself.

I feel good about myself that I don't play partisan politics but instead search for the truth. Searching for the truth is one of my main messages that I share while posting in numerous forums throughout the world wide web.

Seven years you've been at this now and what have you achieved?

Hopefully some seeds have been planted in the minds of those who I've shared the truth with. If not, at least I'll go to my grave knowing this:

2 Timothy 4:7

A reputation for being a gay obsessed crank to the point where far right wingers think you're off it.

As much as they'd like to call themselves "right wingers" and "conservative", your Libertarian allies are neither.

Some "achievement" for a man who claims to be a conservative Christian man posting on a conservative Christian board...Your reasoning, debating and critical thinking skills are all as bad as each other and nowadays people (regulars at least) pretty much only dip into this trainwreck to poke fun at the resident clown.

I know that this 5 part thread has been extremely hard on you Arthur, especially when I post videos like the one below (and shown on an earlier post) showing how you and Kit the Coyote's LGBT movement tells bold faced lies about Therapy for Understanding One's Same Sex Desires (TUOSSD)and indoctrinates innocent children to the ways of perversion.

On that note: Unless you want to attempt to refute what's been said in this video (I wonder why Sammy Brinton didn't dress in his BDSM leather suit for the occasion?), I'll carry on with the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx9A7L-bpZE

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before I return to discussing SCOTUS's "Masterpiece Bakeshop v Colorado Civil Rights Commission" ruling (where two ultra liberal Judges sided with the majority opinion, which is grounds to be automatically suspicious of the ruling), I wanted to share information from Part 4 regarding Trump appointed SCOTUS Judge Neil Gorsuch:

Neil Gorsuch
US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit

not pro-life, he has written about abortion using only the terminology of pro-aborts without any reference to the "unborn child." In the case of Pino v. U.S., 507 F.3d 1233 (10th Cir. 2007), Gorsuch discussed whether a 20-week-old "nonviable fetus" had the same rights as a "viable fetus." Gorsuch, showing that he is not pro-life, indicated that his answer is "no" unless the Oklahoma Supreme Court specially found rights for the "nonviable fetus." Rather than render a pro-life ruling, Gorsuch punted this issue to the Oklahoma Supreme Court for it to decide. Gorsuch's approach is similar to the unjust approach based on viability that underlies Roe v. Wade. Gorsuch is also a big supporter granting special rights to men who say they have a female gender identity. He sided with civil rights for "gender identity" in 2009 by adhering to a Ninth Circuit opinion by the liberal Judge Reinhardt, which held the federal law called "Title VII" protects discrimination against gender identity. Kastl v. Maricopa County Cmty. College Dist., 325 Fed. Appx. 492 (9th Cir. 2009) (Gorsuch, J., joining the court opinion). At the time virtually every other circuit rejected this liberal view. More recently Judge Gorsuch expressed his support for referring to biological men as women. Although religion is not a test for public office, Gorsuch belongs to the Episcopalian church that has publicly declared its “unequivocal opposition” to pro-life laws and ...

MrDante

Yeah, think I'll just leave him to carry on writing to himself too. It's just the same ole same ole with the guy. If it wasn't for him continually propping the thing up with his laborious cut 'n' pastes it would have withered on the vine years ago...

Yeah, you can only look at the same lies and rants and photoshopped pictures so many times

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, you can only look at the same lies and rants and photoshopped pictures so many times

You used to at least make an attempt to refute all of those "lies and rants and photoshopped pictures" ...Dante (for those of you not aware why I put … in front of Dante: using the noun "Mr." is so anti LGBTQ).

With having to deal with the Sucuri Firewall, I'm not sure if TOL is gonna allow me to show any more photoshopped pictures of homosexual culture ...Dante. What will you boyz do then?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing post #685 on SCOTUS Judge Neil Gorsuch:

… Gorsuch has said nothing publicly pro-life.
Gorsuch also clings to bad precedent, and is an extreme supporter of stare decisis, both of which are excuses for upholding Roe v. Wade rather than overturning it. “Our duty to follow precedent sometimes requires us to make mistakes,” Gorsuch declared in ruling against the Second Amendment rights of a man before his court. United States v. Games-Perez, 667 F.3d 1136, 1142 (10th Cir. 2012) (Gorsuch, J., concurring).
http://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=30952401

Note that the Silicon investor website also talks about other Judges LGBTQ flag waver Donald Trump was considering appointing. With Anthony Kennedy recently announcing his retirement from the bench (he's been instrumental in promoting the LGBT cause), many of those names are being considered as his replacement.

Gorsuch-Breaking-Article-201701311242.jpg

Trump SCOTUS appointee Neil Gorsuch

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we've seen with my so-called debates against TOL newbie Kit the Coyote and his new LGBTQ ally Arthur Brain, reparative/conversion therapy has incessantly been lied about by the LGBTQ movement (one of the reasons I no longer use the term, but instead refer to it as "Therapy Understanding One's Same Sex Desires"/TUOSSD).

For those of you that have studied it at all, you'll know that there are different perspectives when helping someone understand what caused their homosexual desires: A purely secular perspective that deals only with psychology, and a Christian perspective that deals with psychology and faith. In my opinion both are needed, as a man or woman with homosexual desires who doesn't believe in God probably won't be able to form a bond with a Christian therapist. In upcoming posts I will show the great advantage Christian therapy has over secular therapy, and no, it has nothing to do with solely "praying the gay away".

peoplecanchange.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A few pages back we were talking about psychologists/therapists Robert Spitzer and Irving Bieber who did studies showing what caused homosexual desires and that those desires are changeable. I wanted to point out that Spitzer and Bieber were in no way "right wing fanatics", as both believed in civil rights for those who identified as homosexual.

In this 1973 NYT's article where he debates Robert Spitzer, Irving Bieber states the following:

"As far as civil rights go, I am in complete favor of all civil rights for homosexuals: No matter how a particular sexual adaptation is arrived at in an adult, sexual behavior between consenting adults is a private matter.
The central question is: Is homosexuality a normal sexual variant, that develops like left‐handedness does in some people, or does it represent some kind of disturbance in sexual development? There is no question in my mind: Every male homosexual goes through an initial stage of heterosexual development, and in all homosexuals, there has been a disturbance of normal heterosexual development, as a result of fears which produce anxieties and inhibitions of sexual function. His sexual adaptation is a substitutive adaptation."

https://www.nytimes.com/1973/12/23/...le-the-debate-still-on-the-apa-ruling-on.html

bieber.jpeg

I should also point out that before Robert Spitzer was harassed by the ever so tolerant LGBTQ movement into retracking his findings from his research years earlier, that he also was sympathetic to the LGBTQ cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr6T4ka7TxU

I also pointed out in Part 4 of this thread that Dr. Paul McHugh, who along with Lawrence Mayer published studies which made the LGBTQ movement unhappy, also was for giving civil rights to those with homosexual desires.
https://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/introduction-sexuality-and-gender

My point? When it came to the studies that they were involved in, these men were interested in the truth.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with the topic of TUOSSD/Therapy Understanding One's Same Sex Desires (aka reparative therapy and conversion therapy) :

I wanted to share 3 articles from a Christian perspective that deals with TUOSDD. The first one talks about how change can be (and often is) gradual through the Holy Spirit, something that gives those who have same sex desires and follow Christ a definite advantage over their secular counterparts (read the article below for further explanation).

I also want to point out in the article how those Christians who have seen the change through Christ need to step forward (as difficult as that might be), as your witness is needed by others.

Ex-Gay: Fact, Fraud of Fantasy?
by Frank Worthen
“Ex-Gay” is a term that always seems to bring a response. For the most part, the gay community believes this is a total lie. They deny that it is possible to become ex-gay. It is their belief that “ex-gay” is a fraudulent term. They may allow that the ex-gay person is sincere in his belief of change, but they see the ex-gay as simply engrossed in a fantasy situation. They think that one day, the “former homosexual” will come back to reality and find that he or she is just as gay as ever. Each time an ex-gay person falls back into sexual sin, the skeptical critics hold this as proof of their position that the ex-gay was living in a state of euphoria, that he simply was brainwashed and has finally come to his senses. Most come from the standpoint that a homosexual orientation is inborn, that it cannot be changed. They frequently equate the homosexual orientation with being left-handed or with the color of one’s skin.
Others in the world also scoff at this term. The world is not familiar with people who have left the homosexual lifestyle behind. They have come to accept homosexual people just as they are and have never considered asking a homosexual person to change his orientation. The majority of ex-gays who have received change from Jesus Christ have refused to witness to such a change and have melted into the heterosexual society with the hope that their past life will never be exposed. Through such faintheartedness, the world and a multitude of gay people have never heard the message of change and many have gone on to an eternity without Christ. One wonders what would have happened if Saint Paul had said to himself: “Hey! A guy could get killed out there, I had better mind my own business”. Many have hidden their lamp under a bushel and hidden their light, fearful of ridicule and disapproval. What will the Master say to those who have buried their talent in the ground? On judgement day, will gay men and women come forward to accuse those who had the words of life, yet withheld them?
Understanding the Term “Ex-gay”
What is the meaning of this term many people are using to announce that their lives have been changed? Not only the world, but former gays also are in confusion about this term. Society most often views things in a black/white context.
If change is not instant and total, they will not acknowledge that any real change has taken place. No allowance is made for the process of growing into a new identity. A telephone caller once said to me: “I have just three minutes. Please tell me what to do to change myself into a heterosexual!” Not only the world at large, but the Christian world also, expects immediate results. Christians want to hear of instant healing, many attend healing services just to witness instant miracles. We long for the day when, in the twinkling of an eye, we will be changed into new creatures. Many are convinced there is a demon of homosexuality. If this demon is cast out, immediate change will take place: TRAILBlazers Ministry fully believes in the power of deliverance and uses it whenever necessary, but also realises that God more often chooses to change us through a gradual process rather than a dramatic event.

Read more:http://restoringwholeness.org/ex-gay-fact-fraud-of-fantasy/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The two other articles that I wanted to share on TUOSSD/Therapy Understanding One's Same Sex Desires come from different Christian perspectives. The first article is entitled

Oil and Water: The Impossible Relationship between Evangelicalism and Reparative Therapy
https://biblicalcounseling.com/reso...p-between-evangelical-and-reparative-therapy/

The above is a rather long article that gives accolades on several occasions to secular therapy:

Evangelicals are grateful for each of these elements of the therapeutic process in reparative therapy, but we need to be clear why we are grateful for them. We are grateful for them because they are biblical processes. Whether the issue is the value of teaching, the importance of relationship, or the necessity of replacing sinful behaviors with righteous ones, each of strategies existed in the mind of God before any secular therapist in the 1900s “developed” them. Reparative therapists happened upon strategies that are biblical strategies. We know the strategies are helpful because God’s Word confirms they are. As evangelicals we should be thankful for the common grace of God that would lead unbelievers to the kinds of effective strategies that God reveals authoritatively in his Word. We should also acknowledge that reparative therapy needs to be more biblical.

Praise God that they are using "biblical strategies", but keep in mind that if these secular therapists practiced from a solely Christian perspective that many of their clients (who are avowed atheists) would be chased off.

Up next: one last article on the subject of TUOSSD, and it's from Professor Robert Gagnon PhD, who is by far an expert on the subject of homosexuality.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Last edited:

MennoSota

If God dealt with all sins as you wish, you would be dead and burning in hell with every other sinner.
Here's a true statement: God chooses to adopt sinners, including those who struggle with same-sex attraction. We will meet many a redeemed brother and sister in heaven who fell to sexual temptation, both hetero as well as homosexual temptation. God graciously redeems whom He wills.
Instead of hating, let us love all sinners equally and encourage one another to walk in obedient step with the Spirit of God. (Galatians 6)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If God dealt with all sins as you wish, you would be dead and burning in hell with every other sinner.

According to this church, it's a crime against God not to repent. Is this Church's doctrine wrong?

churchsign.png

Here's a true statement: God chooses to adopt sinners, including those who struggle with same-sex attraction.

How about those who haven't repented and are proudly embracing their unnatural desires and the behavior that goes with it, will they inherit the Kingdom of Heaven?

We will meet many a redeemed brother and sister in heaven who fell to sexual temptation, both hetero as well as homosexual temptation. God graciously redeems whom He wills.

Yes, God has much grace for those who have repented yet continue to struggle with sin and on occasion give into temptation, but not those who proudly and unrepentantly embrace sin.

Instead of hating, let us love all sinners equally and encourage one another to walk in obedient step with the Spirit of God. (Galatians 6)

God does hate it when those who He's offered eternal salvation to don't take Him up on His offer of repentance. I hear that eternal damnation is a very long time.

MennoSota

According to this church, it's a crime against God not to repent. Is this Church's doctrine wrong?

churchsign.png

How about those who haven't repented and are proudly embracing their unnatural desires and the behavior that goes with it, will they inherit the Kingdom of Heaven?

Yes, God has much grace for those who have repented yet continue to struggle with sin and on occasion give into temptation, but not those who proudly and unrepentantly embrace sin.

God does hate it when those who He's offered eternal salvation to don't take Him up on His offer of repentance. I hear that eternal damnation is a very long time.

God hates all sin. It is breaking His moral law. Pride is a great sin, equal in magnitude to sexual sins. Do Christians repent of continual pride? If they don't repent of their pride are they not Christians?
God chooses whom He will adopt. He doesn't choose to adopt every person. Those persons whom He has not adopted cannot repent. The gospel is foolishness to them. Unredeemed persons will, by their nature, seek their own pleasure.
Redeemed persons will struggle with sin. They will repent, but they may also fall again, then repent again. The battle is a lifetime. God's gracious adoption of the redeemed gives eternal life even though sin keeps rearing its ugly head.

MennoSota

Titus 2:11
Acts 10:34-48

Thanks for stopping by.
So you're a universalist.
Titus 2
[11]For the grace of God has been revealed, bringing salvation to all people.
Therefore, all sinners, be they rapists, murderers, molesteres, swindlers, thieves, home wreckers, etc., they will all be saved.
You just argued against this whole thread with one verse. Congratulations.
Now...do you care to consider that you have misinterpreted Titus 2:11 and Acts 10:34-48? Or will your PRIDE not let you do so?
Thanks for sharing these verses. You just beat yourself in the debate. [emoji28]

MennoSota

Titus 2:11
Acts 10:34-48

Thanks for stopping by.
Besides your universalism, let is see what Paul says to Titus at the beginning of the letter.
Titus 1:1-4
[1]This letter is from Paul, a slave of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ. I have been sent to proclaim faith to those God has chosen and to teach them to know the truth that shows them how to live godly lives.
[2]This truth gives them confidence that they have eternal life, which God—who does not lie—promised them before the world began.
[3]And now at just the right time he has revealed this message, which we announce to everyone. It is by the command of God our Savior that I have been entrusted with this work for him.
[4]I am writing to Titus, my true son in the faith that we share.May God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior give you grace and peace.
Notice that your universalism is in shambles.
God chooses to be gracious to whom he wills...including those who struggle and fall to same sex attractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.