Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Funny, numerous US States are denying (i.e. "leaving parents out") parents the decision to help their child who has homosexual desires or gender identity confusion to seek therapy from certified/licensed therapists, but you don't have a 'problem' with that.

As seen by this CDC chart, those youth are at a disproportionate risk of contracting an incurable disease that most likely will cut their lifespan short.

CDC-HIV-MSM-94-95-Percent-Slide.png

Also keep in mind that a high percentage of those youth who engage in homosexual acts aren't even aware that they're infected with HIV.

More than half of all youths infected -- 60 percent -- don't even realize they have the disease, the new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention showed.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cdc-hiv-rates-high-among-young-gay-men-many-unaware-theyre-infected/

But wait, there's more! (to look forward to if a youth engages in homosexuality).

2014-syphilis-pie-charts.jpg

No parents are being left out of that process, your comparison is weak or silly at best. They are still free to decide their children's care from reputable treatments.

(Reputable treatments = a homosexual affirming therapist).

Take it up with your LGBT movement who says the following:

Conversion therapy laws prohibit licensed mental health practitioners from subjecting LGBT minors to harmful "conversion therapy" practices that attempt to change their sexual orientation or gender identity.

NOTE: These laws prohibit licensed mental health practitioners from subjecting minors to harmful "conversion therapy" practices that attempt to change their sexual orientation or gender identity. For additional information, please contact the National Center for Lesbian Rights or The Trevor Project.
For an in-depth analysis of these laws, please read our LGBT Policy Spotlight Report: Conversion Therapy Bans.

Read more :http://www.lgbtmap.org/equality-maps/conversion_therapy

Of course the word "harmful" when used by LGBTQ'ers is a licensed therapist telling a child with homosexual desires that he or she was not born with those desires, helping the child understand how he or she contracted those unnatural desires, that the are changeable, and then working with the child (with various psychological approved techniques) to help them overcome those unnatural desires.

And we have been over this already, I am in favor in government applying reasonable regulation of medical treatments that are considered unsafe.

As I've shown, the alternative to therapy to help children understand their sexual confusion and hopefully overcome it is the LGBT culture of death (disease, misery and death).

Did you know that in some Caribbean countries, parents take their children to Voodoo priests for mental health care? I assume you would not care to see that in the US? If so then you too approve of government regulating health care for safety.

(Did Kit the Coyote just compare loving Christian parents who take their sexually confused child to a licensed Christian therapist with parents who take their children to Voodoo priests? I do believe he did, but then I don't want to misrepresent him, so I'll make a disclaimer by saying that is my opinion of what Kit the Coyote said).

As I've said over and over again, if you want conversion therapy to be available to minors have the AACC and other groups do the HARD work of proving they are safer than the potential harm they do and get the science updated.

Science has already shown (and your LGBTQ movement finally acknowledges it after spending millions and millions of dollars on faux research) that no 'gay gene' exits, therefore mankind is able to overcome same sex desires.

And again as I have said over and over, it is not a matter of how bad homosexuality is. It is a matter of does this proposed cure work and does it do more good than harm. Throwing charts at me about how bad sexually transmitted diseases are, is not going to prove whether or not conversion therapy works. If it is as ineffective as the science indicates, promoting it only helps to make those disease stats worse.

I'll tell you what: How about I post dozens and dozens of testimonies of the people whom have been helped through therapy to help understand and even overcome their same sex desires? (I've done it every time this subject comes up, but since you're new here, I'll do it again).

I was going to spend a lot of time showing how your LGBT movement harasses/fires from jobs, assaults and even attempts to murder those who speak out against them, but that will have to wait.

Evidence #1: EX homosexual and licensed reparative therapist David Pickup (who is btw a member of the APA).

http://www.davidpickuplmft.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2mVVULdawM

14+ minutes. If you're interested in the truth, you'll listen to the entire video.

Kit the Coyote

I condensed what I had copy and pasted from the LP platform to this:

As Libertarians, ...

… We hold that all individuals have the right to exercise sole dominion over their own lives, and have the right to live in whatever manner they choose, so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose...without interference from government or any authoritarian power.

Would you agree with that core philosophy that individuals exercise sole dominion of their own lives and that they are free to use it as they please (as in the case of homosexuality) without interference from government or any authoritarian power (I've always thought that the latter words referred to God)?

I am curious, why did you cut this out from your summation: "so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose". Your summation changes the basic philosophy in a way that I and I am sure most libertarians would disagree with.

I agree with the philosophy of the Libertarian text you quote but I disagree with the distortion of it you present.

The Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 13:4 : "For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer."

The Apostle Peter wrote similar words in 1 Peter 2: 13-17

We both agree that government is a tool of society designed to achieve the best in us. We have to come to a conclusion which is better: A government run by secular humanist man where he has "dominion over his or her own life" , or one that follows the ideology/doctrine of God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture.

I wouldn't be so quick to use Romans 13 considering the Attorney General is using it to justify breaking up families right now.

I would prefer one run by the secular libertarian principles the Founders placed into the Constitution. The ones you are trying to distort the meaning of in your post to make them look like anarchy and selfishness.

If you don't mind me saying, that sound's very confusing. While walking down the street you see a beautiful woman and moments later a handsome man and are sexually attracted (perhaps even aroused) by both.

If they are both attractive why is that confusing? Have you never walked down the street and seen two different people you found attractive?

I just wanted to confirm that you identify as a member of the Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender movement and embrace most if not all of their ideology and agenda.

First, show me where I said I was a member of any movement. You seem fixated on this idea that every LGBT person is part of some secret society or something. Most are just people going about their lives.

I wouldn't even think about you discussing your sexual fantasies with me or anyone else that isn't close to you. I just wanted to confirm that you have sexual fantasies for other males, and it appears that you do. Yes or no?

Then why do you not only keep asking me about my sexual fantasies but keep trying to tell me what they are, usually in the most perverted terms?

In answer to your question, yes. And since you now claim to not be interested that is all I will discuss of the subject. Please leave your perverted fantasies and projections out of my head.

There are two 'camps' out there that disagree with you. From the Christian perspective you're being psychologically and emotionally unfaithful to your wife and are in need of spiritual and perhaps even psychological therapy to overcome your homosexual desires.

Your LGBT movement, and I've posted many articles where they've said this, feels that you're lying to yourself by not physically engaging in your same sex desires. Your LGBT movement has given accolades to men who have left their wives and families to pursue their homosexual desires. While no one is expecting you to leave your wife and family because you admit that you are sexually attracted to both females and males, your LGBT movement would expect you at least pursue your homosexual desires.

I could care less for your two camp's opinions, they are irrelevant to my marriage. As I said, my wife and I made our vows to each other and we determine what is and is not a violation of those vows. I have met and known many LGBT folks, none of them expected me to do anything other than what I am doing, with one exception.

He was one of those folks that think that bisexuals don't exist and that I should 'choose a side'. He was pretty much rude and bigoted fellow and most of the other LGBT folks in that chat didn't like him either.

In fact, the core philosophy of libertarianism agrees with that as well:

"We hold that all individuals have the right to exercise sole dominion over their own lives, and have the right to live in whatever manner they choose, so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose."

At least you didn't butcher it this time.

Let me ask you this Kit: If monogamy (which is a Judeo-Christian principle stated throughout the Old and New Testaments) is so important to you, why isn't overcoming your same sex desires so that you can be psychologically and emotionally faithful to your loving wife?

Again, thanks for your honesty, and after we finish this important discussion, I'll respond to the two scenarios.

As I believe I said before, monogamy is not a concept that is exclusively owned by Judeo-Christian beliefs.

I am psychologically and emotionally faithful to my wife, already. I've made clear above what I think of anybody's other opinion on that other than her's.

Kit the Coyote

While I won't go into how homosexuality was a felony in the US up until circa 1973 (about the same time the slaughter of unborn babies was legalized), and that throughout the 2,000 years of western civilization was a crime as well, my point that I will be discussing with Kit is why someone who is a devout defender of homosexuality and the LGBT agenda would go out of their way to make it known that they're not.

It seems to me that is sending a message that 'Gay is NOT ok'.

We'll see what Kit has to say about that when we get around to discussing that topic.

You know it is rude to talk about someone when they can read your posts.

So let me save you some time, I am not a wholesale defender of "homosexuality and the LGBT agenda" as you define it. In fact, I have made clear to you before that I do not approve of the multi-partner, unsafe sex lifestyle that I imagine you are thinking about whether it is practiced by LGBT folks or heterosexual folks. I am also a civil libertarian and I think Arthur Brian's answer sums up the rest of it quite completely.

Kit the Coyote

Conversion therapy laws prohibit licensed mental health practitioners from subjecting LGBT minors to harmful "conversion therapy" practices that attempt to change their sexual orientation or gender identity.

NOTE: These laws prohibit licensed mental health practitioners from subjecting minors to harmful "conversion therapy" practices that attempt to change their sexual orientation or gender identity. For additional information, please contact the National Center for Lesbian Rights or The Trevor Project.
For an in-depth analysis of these laws, please read our LGBT Policy Spotlight Report: Conversion Therapy Bans.

Of course the word "harmful" when used by LGBTQ'ers is a licensed therapist telling a child with homosexual desires that he or she was not born with those desires, helping the child understand how he or she contracted those unnatural desires, that the are changeable, and then working with the child (with various psychological approved techniques) to help them overcome those unnatural desires.

I prefer not to take your definition of harmful or that of "LGBTQ'ers". I will defer to what the majority of the medical community define as harmful.

As I've shown, the alternative to therapy to help children understand their sexual confusion and hopefully overcome it is the LGBT culture of death (disease, misery and death).

There are other alternatives not just two. And as I have shown, a treatment that may not work and is likely to do more harm than good does not help to overcome that culture of death.

(Did Kit the Coyote just compare loving Christian parents who take their sexually confused child to a licensed Christian therapist with parents who take their children to Voodoo priests? I do believe he did, but then I don't want to misrepresent him, so I'll make a disclaimer by saying that is my opinion of what Kit the Coyote said).

No, Kit the Coyote illustrated what most would consider an unsafe from of treatment to show that government has a legtimate interest in regulating medical practices based on science.

Science has already shown (and your LGBTQ movement finally acknowledges it after spending millions and millions of dollars on faux research) that no 'gay gene' exits, therefore mankind is able to overcome same sex desires.

No left handed gene exists and yet mankind has found it does more harm than good to try to cure people of left handedness. Personality traits like handedness can be genetically influenced but are rarely determined by a single gene.

I'll tell you what: How about I post dozens and dozens of testimonies of the people whom have been helped through therapy to help understand and even overcome their same sex desires? (I've done it every time this subject comes up, but since you're new here, I'll do it again).

I can post dozens and dozens of testimonies of the people who have lost weight with each and every one of the thousands of crazy diet plans that have been developped over the centuries. Doesn't mean the dieta actually work.

I was going to spend a lot of time showing how your LGBT movement harasses/fires from jobs, assaults and even attempts to murder those who speak out against them, but that will have to wait.

Evidence #1: EX homosexual and licensed reparative therapist David Pickup (who is btw a member of the APA).

14+ minutes. If you're interested in the truth, you'll listen to the entire video.

I like him, I like his enthusiasm, I like his strong feelings on helping children, and I LOVE that he points out one of the major problems with these therapies and doesn't do it. That is the child who is coming into the therapy because his parents want him to and expects a 'cure'. Those are the ones that are most hurt by these programs.

I salute him and suggest that this is the guy you should get to that hard work I was talking about.

I also love that he points out that conversion therapy as he labels it, the Christian 'pray the gay away', doesn't work.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I condensed what I had copy and pasted from the LP platform to this:

As Libertarians, ...

… We hold that all individuals have the right to exercise sole dominion over their own lives, and have the right to live in whatever manner they choose, so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose...without interference from government or any authoritarian power.

Would you agree with that core philosophy that individuals exercise sole dominion of their own lives and that they are free to use it as they please (as in the case of homosexuality) without interference from government or any authoritarian power (I've always thought that the latter words referred to God)?

I am curious, why did you cut this out from your summation: "so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose". Your summation changes the basic philosophy in a way that I and I am sure most libertarians would disagree with.

I agree with the philosophy of the Libertarian text you quote but I disagree with the distortion of it you present.

I talked about the Godless Libertarian movement extensively in Part 2. There were (and currently are) several Libertarians on TOL (I use the Big L because the political party represents the little l's ideology and what they want legislated for the most part).

The key words to the LP platform is "sole dominion of their own lives". The homosexual can sodomize whomever he or she wants to, as (in their sick and twisted view) they don't forcibly interfere with the equal rights of others. The same can be said about your fellow sexual anarchists as well: Adulterers, those who are into incest, bestiality and multiple partners.

You best study up on the ideology that you identify with Kit, because either you don't know that much about it, or you're not being totally honest.

The Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 13:4 : "For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer."

The Apostle Peter wrote similar words in 1 Peter 2: 13-17

We both agree that government is a tool of society designed to achieve the best in us. We have to come to a conclusion which is better: A government run by secular humanist man where he has "dominion over his or her own life" , or one that follows the ideology/doctrine of God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture.

I wouldn't be so quick to use Romans 13 considering the Attorney General is using it to justify breaking up families right now.

Your LGBTQ flag waving ally Donald Trump knows all about breaking up families, as he broke two of them up via his adultery based divorces.

When I first heard Jeff Sessions say that a week or two back, my response was "Now if you would only believe that (that the role of government is to do good through the Eyes of God and serve Him) and NOT say that Obergefell v Hodges is "settled law".

U.S. AG Nominee Jeff Sessions Pledges to Follow Supreme Court Rulings Upholding Abortion, ‘Gay Marriage’
https://christiannews.net/2017/01/1...ourt-rulings-upholding-abortion-gay-marriage/

I would prefer one run by the secular libertarian principles the Founders placed into the Constitution. The ones you are trying to distort the meaning of in your post to make them look like anarchy and selfishness.

Would those be the same Founders of the Constitution who abhorred homosexuality? (Thomas Jefferson even attempted to pass legislation against those who were found guilty of the "infamous crime against nature" to have them castrated...see Part 4's index for links).

Your ignorance of our Christian Founding Fathers is duly noted. If you can get a hold of this 900+ page book, I would love to talk about the Founding Fathers, who almost to a man, were devout Christians.

26142579._UX200_.jpg

If you don't mind me saying, that sound's very confusing. While walking down the street you see a beautiful woman and moments later a handsome man and are sexually attracted (perhaps even aroused) by both.
If they are both attractive why is that confusing?

Have you never walked down the street and seen two different people you found attractive?

Only women, and as I mentioned in an earlier post I harness that attraction by saying "Nice job God!" and then don't allow my mind to wander into immoral and destructive thoughts.

BTW, if you found yourself sexually attracted to a close blood relative (incest), a child (pedophilia), or an animal (bestiality), would you seek therapy for those sexual attractions?

I just wanted to confirm that you identify as a member of the Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender movement and embrace most if not all of their ideology and agenda.

First, show me where I said I was a member of any movement.

3). This is the second time that you used the term "LGBT folks". What makes you an "LGBT folk"?

Folks who are in the group LGBT.

You seem fixated on this idea that every LGBT person is part of some secret society or something. Most are just people going about their lives.

They vote for pro LGBT candidates and as mentioned in the review of the book "The Rite of Sodomy" by Catholic Randy Engel, it's frowned upon to speak out against the homosexual collective (i.e. the organized homosexual movement).

You do acknowledge that the homosexual movement is well organized don't you Kit?

I wouldn't even think about you discussing your sexual fantasies with me or anyone else that isn't close to you. I just wanted to confirm that you have sexual fantasies for other males, and it appears that you do. Yes or no?

Then why do you not only keep asking me about my sexual fantasies but keep trying to tell me what they are, usually in the most perverted terms?

In answer to your question, yes. And since you now claim to not be interested that is all I will discuss of the subject. Please leave your perverted fantasies and projections out of my head.

I'm just making a point my friend. Thanks for being honest.

There are two 'camps' out there that disagree with you. From the Christian perspective you're being psychologically and emotionally unfaithful to your wife and are in need of spiritual and perhaps even psychological therapy to overcome your homosexual desires.

Your LGBT movement, and I've posted many articles where they've said this, feels that you're lying to yourself by not physically engaging in your same sex desires. Your LGBT movement has given accolades to men who have left their wives and families to pursue their homosexual desires. While no one is expecting you to leave your wife and family because you admit that you are sexually attracted to both females and males, your LGBT movement would expect you at least pursue your homosexual desires.

I could care less for your two camp's opinions, they are irrelevant to my marriage. As I said, my wife and I made our vows to each other and we determine what is and is not a violation of those vows. I have met and known many LGBT folks, none of them expected me to do anything other than what I am doing, with one exception.

He was one of those folks that think that bisexuals don't exist and that I should 'choose a side'. He was pretty much rude and bigoted fellow and most of the other LGBT folks in that chat didn't like him either.

I would say that someone who has homosexual desires, but really doesn't act on them, isn't a real homosexual (not from legislative or secular standpoint). The person that fantasizes about murdering others isn't a murderer unless he acts on those fantasies, etc. etc. etc.

I think that you better identify with the agenda of the LGBTQ movement than the actual behavior that comes with it.

In fact, the core philosophy of libertarianism agrees with that as well:

"We hold that all individuals have the right to exercise sole dominion over their own lives, and have the right to live in whatever manner they choose, so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose."

At least you didn't butcher it this time.

I made my point on the core belief of Libertarianism above. It's all about them and their supposed right to do with their body as they please.

Let me ask you this Kit: If monogamy (which is a Judeo-Christian principle stated throughout the Old and New Testaments) is so important to you, why isn't overcoming your same sex desires so that you can be psychologically and emotionally faithful to your loving wife?

Again, thanks for your honesty, and after we finish this important discussion, I'll respond to the two scenarios.

As I believe I said before, monogamy is not a concept that is exclusively owned by Judeo-Christian beliefs.

If we lived in India we would talk about Hinduism, as the country identifies with that religion. If we lived in SE Asia, Buddhism, etc. The United States (at least once) was a nation whose people identified with the Christian religion and it's laws were Judeo-Christian based.

I am psychologically and emotionally faithful to my wife, already. I've made clear above what I think of anybody's other opinion on that other than her's.

Again, I'm just making a point my friend. Thanks again for your honesty.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While I won't go into how homosexuality was a felony in the US up until circa 1973 (about the same time the slaughter of unborn babies was legalized), and that throughout the 2,000 years of western civilization was a crime as well, my point that I will be discussing with Kit is why someone who is a devout defender of homosexuality and the LGBT agenda would go out of their way to make it known that they're not.

It seems to me that is sending a message that 'Gay is NOT ok'.

We'll see what Kit has to say about that when we get around to discussing that topic.

You know it is rude to talk about someone when they can read your posts.

When dealing with evil people who embrace an evil agenda, good manners sits in the back row.

So let me save you some time, I am not a wholesale defender of "homosexuality and the LGBT agenda" as you define it. In fact, I have made clear to you before that I do not approve of the multi-partner, unsafe sex lifestyle that I imagine you are thinking about whether it is practiced by LGBT folks or heterosexual folks. I am also a civil libertarian and I think Arthur Brian's answer sums up the rest of it quite completely.

Yet your Libertarian ideology (as I showed above) supports those behaviors and lifestyles as long as fraud nor force is used that would violate the equal rights of others.

My point that I was making in the post where I ever so rudely talked about you without you being present was this:

Isn't it harmful to a cause if someone who vehemently embraces the behavior and the agenda adamantly states time after time that he is not involved with the behavior? It seems to be that it would be sending a message that there is something terribly wrong with that behavior.

While I don't want to alienate you from your new LGBT allies, you did mention several times that you are honest. How about a honest answer?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I prefer not to take your definition of harmful or that of "LGBTQ'ers". I will defer to what the majority of the medical community define as harmful.

On that we can agree:

book-front2_340.jpg

TABLE OF CONTENTS
FOREWORD by Brian Camenker
PREFACE
INTRODUCTION: WHY BE CONCERNED about HOMOSEXUALITY?
1 • SEXUAL ORIENTATION, the “BORN GAY” MYTH, and POPULATION ESTIMATES
2 • GAY-LESBIAN-BISEXUAL HEALTH ISSUES
3 • GLB MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS
4 • GLB PARTNER ABUSE
5 • BDSM: Bondage, Dominance, Sexual Sadomasochism
6 • MSM: “Men Who Have Sex with Men”
7 • MSM LIFESTYLE and DISEASE RISK
8 • MSM SEXUAL PRACTICES
9 • DISEASE RESULTING from MSM LIFESTYLE and SEXUAL PRACTICES
10 • HIV/AIDS EPIDEMIC
11 • HIV/AIDS EXCEPTIONALISM: Public Health Measures Not Taken
12 • HIV/AIDS IS a “GAY” DISEASE: A Closer Look at CDC Statistics
13 • BISEXUALS: MEN and WOMEN
14 • HETEROSEXUAL ANAL INTERCOURSE
15 • LESBIANS and BISEXUAL WOMEN
16 • LESBIAN and BISEXUAL WOMEN: LIFESTYLE and DISEASE RISK
17 • LESBIAN SEXUAL PRACTICES
18 • DISEASE RESULTING from LESBIAN LIFESTYLE and SEXUAL PRACTICES
19 • GLB ELDERS: SOCIAL and HEALTH ISSUES
20 • TRANSGENDERISM
21 • PUBLIC HEALTH COSTS of STD and HIV/AIDS EPIDEMICS
ENDNOTES
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/homosexuality-health-book/paperback-here.html

There are other alternatives not just two. And as I have shown, a treatment that may not work and is likely to do more harm than good does not help to overcome that culture of death.

As long as those "other alternatives" meet LGBT approval.

No, Kit the Coyote illustrated what most would consider an unsafe from of treatment to show that government has a legtimate interest in regulating medical practices based on science.

And attempted to tie Christian based counseling in with the Occult.

No left handed gene exists and yet mankind has found it does more harm than good to try to cure people of left handedness. Personality traits like handedness can be genetically influenced but are rarely determined by a single gene.

Can you show me the high suicide rate of those who use their left hand? Can you show me the disproportionate amount of alcoholism, drug abuse, disease and early death of left handed people? I can and have shown all of the above with those who engage in homosexuality.

I can post dozens and dozens of testimonies of the people who have lost weight with each and every one of the thousands of crazy diet plans that have been developped over the centuries. Doesn't mean the dieta actually work.

Like all unhealthy behaviors, not all that attempt to overcome them, for various reasons, are successful. That doesn't mean that there shouldn't be therapists and counselors out there that can at least try to help them with their unwanted desires.

I like him, I like his enthusiasm, I like his strong feelings on helping children, and I LOVE that he points out one of the major problems with these therapies and doesn't do it. That is the child who is coming into the therapy because his parents want him to and expects a 'cure'. Those are the ones that are most hurt by these programs.

I'm glad that you're very impressed with EX homosexual David Pickup, so impressed that you can share his video on the dozens and dozens of Disqus sites out there, and for a start, Arthur Brain's site here on TOL talking about conversion therapy.

Be sure to mention some points such as Pickup being sexually molested at age 5 by a homosexual pedophile and contracting homosexual desires because of it. Don't forget to mention that the APA has shown no proof of harm from reparative therapy and that the same American Psychological Association has not found reparative therapy to be unethical. Also point out the difference between conversion therapy and reparative therapy. BTW, in the dozens and dozens of testimonies that I have shown in this 5 part thread and will show again, spirituality is a key factor for most. It's not a matter of "praying the gay away", it involves having faith that God can help you understand, abstain from engaging in homosexuality, and in many causes overcome one's same sex desires.

I look forward to working together to share David Pickup videos across the www Kit, as I am as impressed with him as you are ;).

BTW, our conversation needs to be condensed, so let's cut down the size of these posts shall we?

Next up: My reply to your scenario (it's Christmas in June for aCultureWarrior).

Kit the Coyote

I talked about the Godless Libertarian movement extensively in Part 2. There were (and currently are) several Libertarians on TOL (I use the Big L because the political party represents the little l's ideology and what they want legislated for the most part).

The key words to the LP platform is "sole dominion of their own lives". The homosexual can sodomize whomever he or she wants to, as (in their sick and twisted view) they don't forcibly interfere with the equal rights of others. The same can be said about your fellow sexual anarchists as well: Adulterers, those who are into incest, bestiality and multiple partners.

You best study up on the ideology that you identify with Kit, because either you don't know that much about it, or you're not being totally honest.

You mean the part 2 that doesn't exist because you are not serious enough in your beliefs to actually publish?

I think I have a better understanding of libertarian ideology than you do my friend.

Your LGBTQ flag waving ally Donald Trump knows all about breaking up families, as he broke two of them up via his adultery based divorces.

Can't say that I disagree with you there. Particualarly now that we know the breaking up of families was intentionally planned.

When I first heard Jeff Sessions say that a week or two back, my response was "Now if you would only believe that (that the role of government is to do good through the Eyes of God and serve Him) and NOT say that Obergefell v Hodges is "settled law".

U.S. AG Nominee Jeff Sessions Pledges to Follow Supreme Court Rulings Upholding Abortion, ‘Gay Marriage’
https://christiannews.net/2017/01/1...ourt-rulings-upholding-abortion-gay-marriage/

So the Attorney General should not work within the context of the law?

Would those be the same Founders of the Constitution who abhorred homosexuality? (Thomas Jefferson even attempted to pass legislation against those who were found guilty of the "infamous crime against nature" to have them castrated...see Part 4's index for links).

Your ignorance of our Christian Founding Fathers is duly noted. If you can get a hold of this 900+ page book, I would love to talk about the Founding Fathers, who almost to a man, were devout Christians.

Yes those Founders. The folks who created a constitutional structure that protected everybody not just Christians. The same Jefferson and Adams who signed thier names to this statement: "As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion"

BTW, if you found yourself sexually attracted to a close blood relative (incest), a child (pedophilia), or an animal (bestiality), would you seek therapy for those sexual attractions?

If I found myself inclined to act on those attractions, yes.

They vote for pro LGBT candidates and as mentioned in the review of the book "The Rite of Sodomy" by Catholic Randy Engel, it's frowned upon to speak out against the homosexual collective (i.e. the organized homosexual movement).

You do acknowledge that the homosexual movement is well organized don't you Kit?

Voting for candidates that represent your interest is what democracy is all about. You think they should vote for people who don't represent them?

That someone wrote a book does not mean there is 'homosexual collective'. The Borg are a fictional creation, this is real life.

I would say there is some LGBT rights activists that are well organized but over all most just want to live their lives.

I'm just making a point my friend. Thanks for being honest.

That you obsessively fantasize about what you think other people's gay fantasies are? Point taken.

I would say that someone who has homosexual desires, but really doesn't act on them, isn't a real homosexual (not from legislative or secular standpoint). The person that fantasizes about murdering others isn't a murderer unless he acts on those fantasies, etc. etc. etc.

I think that you better identify with the agenda of the LGBTQ movement than the actual behavior that comes with it.

I would say that a person who is married and doesn't act on attractions to others is being monogamous. That is generally considered a good thing.

If we lived in India we would talk about Hinduism, as the country identifies with that religion. If we lived in SE Asia, Buddhism, etc. The United States (at least once) was a nation whose people identified with the Christian religion and it's laws were Judeo-Christian based.

It's laws are based on many aspects of Western society, but primarily as Jefferson pointed out the British Common Law that predates Christianity in the British Isles. The foundation though is the Constitution which only mention of Christianity is bit of boilerplate in the date line.

Kit the Coyote

Isn't it harmful to a cause if someone who vehemently embraces the behavior and the agenda adamantly states time after time that he is not involved with the behavior? It seems to be that it would be sending a message that there is something terribly wrong with that behavior.

It is saying that monogamy is OK, the rest is your supposition.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
"Dear Uncle Kit. I'm a 15 year old boy adopted at birth by two homosexual men. I'm very unhappy for numerous reasons: They are constantly fighting, having sex with other men, going to HIV/AIDS clinics to check the status of their health, etc. etc. etc. When I was 8 years old a friend of theirs (who founded the Human Rights Campaign) was allowed to babysit me on numerous occasions and he repeatedly raped me. I'm finding myself with same sex desires and am suicidal because I don't want to end up like those men.
An older friend who was overly mothered and had an abusive father, and had homosexual desires because of it, went to see a therapist at "The American Association of Christian Counselors" and through spiritual and psychological therapy, he was able to understand and eventually overcome his same sex desires. He married a beautiful Christian woman and they have two beautiful children together.
I want what my friend has Uncle Kit, will you give me a ride to see the therapist that belongs to "The American Association of Christian counselors"
https://www.aacc.net/
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5249066&viewfull=1#post5249066
Uncle Kit replies:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So for the folks wondering about the outcome of the 15-year-old boy. I meta-gamed the scenario a little based on the following assumptions.
The boy believes his story.
Why wouldn't he? As an 8 year old under the custody of two homosexual men, he vividly remembers being raped multiple times by a homosexual pedophile.
That does not mean that the story is completely true.
(Note how Uncle Kit in a roundabout way is calling a child rape victim a liar).
The boy has been subject to some sort of trauma
Without a doubt being raped at the young age of 8 years old by a homosexual pedophile would be a very traumatic experience.
I am actually his uncle which means I have had insight into this family and would surely have called CPS before now if the account of the parents is completely true.
We'll talk more about Uncle Kit soon.
Adoption services usually do a pretty good job of screening prospective parents.
Actually they don't. aCultureWarrior can supply evidence where in numerous cases young children were put into the custody of homosexuals who pimped them out to pedophiles or sexually abused the children themselves. It was covered extensively in Part 3? where I discussed homosexual violence.
CPS’s initial investigation found sufficient concern to temporarily remove the boy from the family home and put him in the custody of his uncle, Mr. Coyote.
More on Uncle Kit later...
Interviews with family, co-workers, neighbors, friends, and counselors find that the adoptive parents have indeed been experiencing an increase in arguing with each other over the last year. The counselor evaluating them says the cause appears to be due to stresses at one of the parents work environment and concern over the son’s increasing withdrawal and issues.
There is no evidence of dating other men or concerns about HIV. These claims appear to be projections made by the son for reasons mentioned below.
Again, Uncle Kit is calling the 15 year old boy a liar. An internet search will show not only how domestic violence runs rampant throughout the so-called 'gay community':
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...-domestic-violence-epidemic-is-silent/281131/
but that promiscuity is embraced by that same 'gay' so-called "community" and that because of the high risk of HIV/AIDS and other STD's, the CDC recommends that all those who engage in same sex behavior be tested regularly.
There is no evidence of a babysitter associated with the Human Rights Campaign that may have raped the child at age 8.
The evidence shows that HRC founder Terry Bean had been arrested on a prior occasion for statutory rape of a male minor and that other accusations followed.
WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
https://www.advocate.com/crime/2014...ounder-terry-bean-arrested-sex-crimes-charges
Bean evaded prosecution by paying the victim in this case a settlement, something that is allowed under Oregon law.
The counselors evaluating the son reported that he is struggling with his sexuality and is concerned that he may be a homosexual. He finds this possibility terrifying to the point of mania. Further investigation finds that he has a close friend who has been feeding him anti-gay stereotypes and beliefs.
"The LGBT counselors who practice "gay affirming therapy"....fixed that for you Kit.
About two years ago, this friend while staying overnight with the son, initiated unwanted sexual contact with the son. There is no indication that physical rape occurred but the friend forced unwanted kisses and inappropriate touches on the boy. This event seems to have traumatized the boy. He reacted by internalizing the stereotypes about homosexual deviancy and blaming himself and his parents for his confused feelings.
Note how Uncle Kit refuses to acknowledge that a criminally charged pederast was responsible for the multiple rape of an 8 year old boy, but instead blames the actions on born again Christian who is an EX homosexual and has married and has two children together with his wife.
Investigations found the friend had been a patient of a therapist practicing a form of reparation therapy condemned by the medical community including the counseling association the therapist was part of.
The son thinking the friend's therapist was what he needed, suppressed the trauma of the friend’s assault replacing it in his mind with the mythical babysitter. He increasingly projected the homosexual stereotypes onto his parents until he had convinced himself that they actually lived that life. His resulting withdrawal from interaction from his parents and his increasing anxiety added to the stresses tearing his family apart.
CPS recommendation is the boy remains with his Uncle’s family. His parents are allowed visitation. The son is undergoing counseling to help him resolve and deal with his sexuality issues. The parents and son are undergoing family counseling.
CPS will evaluate the case annually or until the counselors advise the family is ready for reuniting or the son comes of age.
After being put into the custody of his Uncle Kit, friends of the 15 year old boy hired the Alliance Defending Freedom, who agreed to represent the boy.
https://www.adflegal.org/
A temporary injunction was filed and the following evidence came forward at the hearing:

The boy's Uncle Kit is a self admitted bisexual who admits that he has sexual fantasies about other men. Uncle Kit also has many homosexual friends and admits to being a part of the LGBT movement, which indoctrinates children to the ways of homosexuality and exposes children of all ages to all kinds of moral depravity at places like 'gay pride parades'. While Uncle Kit is married to a woman, Kit has stated that they two sons, one who identifies as a homosexual.
At the hearing for the boy it was decided that it was not in the best interests of a youth, and one who believes in the Christian faith, to be was placed in the custody of his Uncle Kit. Instead the boy was put into the custody of Christian pastor and lawyer Scott Lively, who with his wife have taken youth with homosexual desires into foster care before. In fact Lively and his wife cared for a HIV infected youth, who contracted the disease after being raped by a homosexual pedophile. The youth later succumbed to the disease..

Why-Dr.-Scott-Lively-2.jpg

Pastor and Mrs. Scott Lively

The ADF also filed a defamation of character suit on behalf of the 15 year old boy's Christian and EX homosexual friend, against Uncle Kit, for defaming the character of a Christian and EX homosexual who has been a devout follower of Christ and has been happily married for several years.

Kit the Coyote

I don't care the 'LGBT movement' has to say about it, what matters is what the majority of the medical community and the science says about it. I liked the video you shared of David Pickup who hit so many of the nails right on the head, particularly when he called conversion therapy: "a horrible pray away the gay spritual shaming meaning". I am all for serious licensed therapists who think they have a viable safe treatment to do the hard work to prove the science and get it approved. Until there is a standard methodology proven by science that protects vulnerable children from being harmed by such programs, it is reasonable to restrict such programs for minors.

And attempted to tie Christian based counseling in with the Occult.

Not really my intention but I do agree with David Parks' comment on Christian based counseling above.

Can you show me the high suicide rate of those who use their left hand? Can you show me the disproportionate amount of alcoholism, drug abuse, disease and early death of left handed people? I can and have shown all of the above with those who engage in homosexuality.

I suspect there was a high suicide rate and murder rate in those cultures and times when it was considered a sign of the devil.

Like all unhealthy behaviors, not all that attempt to overcome them, for various reasons, are successful. That doesn't mean that there shouldn't be therapists and counselors out there that can at least try to help them with their unwanted desires.

I agree as long as they are licensed professionals using scientifically proven therapies.

Please don't, it would not be that hard to find pleanty of examples of people harassed, fired from jobs, turned out of thier homes and numerous successful murder attempts against people for being LGBT. I don't approve of that activty from either side of the issue.

I'm glad that you're very impressed with EX homosexual David Pickup, so impressed that you can share his video on the dozens and dozens of Disqus sites out there, and for a start, Arthur Brain's site here on TOL talking about conversion therapy.

Be sure to mention some points such as Pickup being sexually molested at age 5 by a homosexual pedophile and contracting homosexual desires because of it. Don't forget to mention that the APA has shown no proof of harm from reparative therapy and that the same American Psychological Association has not found reparative therapy to be unethical. Also point out the difference between conversion therapy and reparative therapy. BTW, in the dozens and dozens of testimonies that I have shown in this 5 part thread and will show again, spirituality is a key factor for most. It's not a matter of "praying the gay away", it involves having faith that God can help you understand, abstain from engaging in homosexuality, and in many causes overcome one's same sex desires.

I look forward to working together to share David Pickup videos across the www Kit, as I am as impressed with him as you are ;).

Just as soon as he and his fellow reparative therapists do the hard work to prove their methodologies work and get it science updated, I will be right on that. I do believe that people like him are the ones who can do that, it is a shame he and his fellows have failed to do so before now.

I wonder though how you and so many of the parents pushing thier children into these programs will deal with it when the licensed therapists who are using whatever methodology they finally prove start telling them that they can't cure most gays of their desires.

Kit the Coyote

We'll talk more about Uncle Kit soon.

Your make-believe lawsuit would be laughed out of court. Particularly since in that scenario I did not call anyone a liar or defame anyone's character. I know my background and you don't so there is no LGBT movement or other activities other than a brief stay on the Log Cabin Republicans mailing list for you hang a hat on. During my career in the military, I have undergone multiple background checks and passed with flying colors. My wife and I have gotten nothing but praised over how we raised our sons and have plenty of character witnesses to attest to that.

So now that we are done exchanging make-believe stories.

Kit the Coyote

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
"Dear Uncle Kit. I'm a 15 year old boy adopted at birth by two homosexual men. I'm very unhappy for numerous reasons: They are constantly fighting, having sex with other men, going to HIV/AIDS clinics to check the status of their health, etc. etc. etc. When I was 8 years old a friend of theirs (who founded the Human Rights Campaign) was allowed to babysit me on numerous occasions and he repeatedly raped me. I'm finding myself with same sex desires and am suicidal because I don't want to end up like those men.
An older friend who was overly mothered and had an abusive father, and had homosexual desires because of it, went to see a therapist at "The American Association of Christian Counselors" and through spiritual and psychological therapy, he was able to understand and eventually overcome his same sex desires. He married a beautiful Christian woman and they have two beautiful children together.
I want what my friend has Uncle Kit, will you give me a ride to see the therapist that belongs to "The American Association of Christian counselors"
https://www.aacc.net/
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5249066&viewfull=1#post5249066
Uncle Kit replies:

So playing this straight as depicted and assuming that I am an Uncle who knows this family, most of this scenario never happened because I took the boy to Child Protective Services long before he was 8 years old.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So now that we are done exchanging make-believe stories.

Except that mine wasn't "make believe". Since the decriminalization of homosexuality, children across the nation are put in the custody of morally depraved men and women and as shown in this link, people who have gone through genital mutilation surgery and identify as a member of the opposite sex (the T in the LGBT acronym):

FAQ About Transgender Parenting
https://www.lambdalegal.org/know-your-rights/article/trans-parenting-faq

While I showed in the links in my last post what kind of things these children will be exposed to (violence, drug and alcohol abuse, etc. etc.) the main factor is that these parental figures will not tell children that homosexuality is wrong. As we've seen in your version of my original scenario, children that have been sexually abused are (in a roundabout way) told that they are liars, that their Christian friends indoctrinate them with lies and even are responsible for sexually assaulting them.

As shown in Linda Harvey's article entitled "12 reasons homosexual adults endanger children"
https://barbwire.com/2014/06/04/twelve-ways-homosexual-adults-endanger-children/

these children will be exposed to a extremely harmful behavior and lifestyle and even worse, an ideology that will have everlasting eternal consequences.

banner-3-1.jpg

I failed in my previous post to state that the Judge who oversaw the hearing stated to the 15 year old boy's homosexual guardians and to his Uncle Kit that they do not have visitation rights, and they are to not to have any verbal, written or physical contact with the boy and are not to come within 200 yards of the him (it's called a "restraining order).

God is good isn't He Kit?

To you LGBTQ'ers out there who have followed my now 5 part thread: I'll have you know that it wasn't a coincidence that the boy was placed in the custody of Pastor Scott Lively and his wife, as I'm fully aware that Lively (behind God and the EX 'gay' movement) is LGBTQ public enemy #3.

Hopefully that symbolic dagger hurt. :)

On a side note Kit: I must say that I am disappointed in you that you haven't shared EX homosexual David Pickup's 14+ minute video elsewhere on TOL nor throughout the vast Disqus empire, as I thought that you were as enthusiastic about him as I am (aCW pauses for a moment and takes a towel to pat dry the sarcasm dripping from his pores). Not to worry, there will be dozens more personal testimonies by EX homosexuals in the days, weeks and months to come that you can share throughout the www.

Next up: some articles by AFAH's Peter LaBarbera and others showing numerous reasons

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

Last edited:

Kit the Coyote

Except that mine wasn't "make believe".
Hopefully that symbolic dagger hurt. :)

Yours was entirely make-believe once you inserted me in it. I would not have stood for such abuse over any length of time if I had known of it. My little scenario was an attempt to square that circle but I see now it was a mistake since you were going to insist your scenario was true. My second response was more appropriate.

On a side note Kit: I must say that I am disappointed in you that you haven't shared EX homosexual David Pickup's 14+ minute video elsewhere on TOL nor throughout the vast Disqus empire, as I thought that you were as enthusiastic about him as I am (aCW pauses for a moment and takes a towel to pat dry the sarcasm dripping from his pores).

Perhaps you should come out of your hole and pay attention, I moved your little video over to another thread in TOL and we are discussing it there. Sadly it is not holding up as well under further examination.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Except that mine wasn't "make believe".

Yours was entirely make-believe once you inserted me in it. I would not have stood for such abuse over any length of time if I had known of it. My little scenario was an attempt to square that circle but I see now it was a mistake since you were going to insist your scenario was true. My second response was more appropriate.

Child molestation by those who engage in homosexual behavior is not "make believe" Kit. As far as your holier than thou statement where you claim that you wouldn't have "stood for such abuse over any length of time" :

Do you remember writing these words?

Originally Posted by Kit the Coyote
So for the folks wondering about the outcome of the 15-year-old boy. I meta-gamed the scenario a little based on the following assumptions.
The boy believes his story.
That does not mean that the story is completely true.
The boy has been subject to some sort of trauma
I am actually his uncle which means I have had insight into this family and would surely have called CPS before now if the account of the parents is completely true.
Adoption services usually do a pretty good job of screening prospective parents.

CPS’s initial investigation found sufficient concern to temporarily remove the boy from the family home and put him in the custody of his uncle, Mr. Coyote.

Interviews with family, co-workers, neighbors, friends, and counselors find that the adoptive parents have indeed been experiencing an increase in arguing with each other over the last year. The counselor evaluating them says the cause appears to be due to stresses at one of the parents work environment and concern over the son’s increasing withdrawal and issues.

There is no evidence of dating other men or concerns about HIV. These claims appear to be projections made by the son for reasons mentioned below.

There is no evidence of a babysitter associated with the Human Rights Campaign that may have raped the child at age 8.

The counselors evaluating the son reported that he is struggling with his sexuality and is concerned that he may be a homosexual. He finds this possibility terrifying to the point of mania. Further investigation finds that he has a close friend who has been feeding him anti-gay stereotypes and beliefs.

About two years ago, this friend while staying overnight with the son, initiated unwanted sexual contact with the son. There is no indication that physical rape occurred but the friend forced unwanted kisses and inappropriate touches on the boy. This event seems to have traumatized the boy. He reacted by internalizing the stereotypes about homosexual deviancy and blaming himself and his parents for his confused feelings.

Investigations found the friend had been a patient of a therapist practicing a form of reparation therapy condemned by the medical community including the counseling association the therapist was part of.

The son thinking the friend's therapist was what he needed, suppressed the trauma of the friend’s assault replacing it in his mind with the mythical babysitter. He increasingly projected the homosexual stereotypes onto his parents until he had convinced himself that they actually lived that life. His resulting withdrawal from interaction from his parents and his increasing anxiety added to the stresses tearing his family apart.

CPS recommendation is the boy remains with his Uncle’s family. His parents are allowed visitation. The son is undergoing counseling to help him resolve and deal with his sexuality issues. The parents and son are undergoing family counseling.

CPS will evaluate the case annually or until the counselors advise the family is ready for reuniting or the son comes of age.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5249502&viewfull=1#post5249502

In review: Kit questioned (a nice word for calling someone a liar) the authenticity of the youth's story. Kit also didn't call CPS immediately, as he chose to believe his LGBT allies over that of a sexually abused youth. Kit even went so far to put the blame on the youth's older friend, who is one of those filthy lying EX gays, who also is a follower of Christ.

Did that pretty much sum up your pro LGBT propaganda piece Kit?

On a side note Kit: I must say that I am disappointed in you that you haven't shared EX homosexual David Pickup's 14+ minute video elsewhere on TOL nor throughout the vast Disqus empire, as I thought that you were as enthusiastic about him as I am (aCW pauses for a moment and takes a towel to pat dry the sarcasm dripping from his pores).

Perhaps you should come out of your hole and pay attention, I moved your little video over to another thread in TOL and we are discussing it there. Sadly it is not holding up as well under further examination.

I would venture to say that the person presenting the video (you, someone who has been a devout opponent of conversion/reparative therapy, because that's what those who identify themselves as a member of the LGBT movement do) didn't present the key facts that David Pickup spoke about in the 14+ minute video. One can't be alienating one's LGBT allies can one Kit?

Surprise surprise, my suspicions were correct.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-Be-Illegal&p=5251054&viewfull=1#post5251054

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-Be-Illegal&p=5251087&viewfull=1#post5251087

The only "hard work" that people who believe in decency need to do Kit, is to recriminalize homosexuality so that the child molesting/indoctrinating LGBTQ movement doesn't have direct access to children any longer.

Last edited:

Kit the Coyote

In review: Kit questioned (a nice word for calling someone a liar) the authenticity of the youth's story. Kit also didn't call CPS immediately, as he chose to believe his LGBT allies over that of a sexually abused youth. Kit even went so far to put the blame on the youth's older friend, who is one of those filthy lying EX gays, who also is a follower of Christ.

Did that pretty much sum up your pro LGBT propaganda piece Kit?

No, in the scenario as I depicted it, CPS was the first place they went to. Kit never made any accusations about the boy's story as I would have no way of knowing what was and was not the truth. The rest of the scenario was simply creating a set of findings by the authorities that fit my involvement.

I would venture to say that the person presenting the video (you, someone who has been a devout opponent of conversion/reparative therapy, because that's what those who identify themselves as a member of the LGBT movement do) didn't present the key facts that David Pickup spoke about in the 14+ minute video. One can't be alienating one's LGBT allies can one Kit?

This statement doesn't make much sense, I posted the video so everyone in the thread could watch it and presented my opinions and takeaways on the subject. AS you correctly observe I am an opponent of conversion/reparative therapy being used on minors. And my reasons have less to do with LGBT allies than with the belief the therapies are not sound or safe.

You on one paw chide me for 'lying' and now on the other want me to lie about your video?

Status
Not open for further replies.