Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I have been happily married to one woman for over 20 years.

(Note how once again they go out of their way to show that they don't engage in homosexuality, even though they defend the behavior.

Revealing).

...Now, provide the documentation from reputable research organizations regarding the physical, emotional and spiritual abuse that is rampant among same sex attractions.

Refer to Part 4's index where the CDC shows that homosexuality is an extremely high risk behavior. Refer to various sources in that same index showing that suicide is prevalent amongst those who engage in homosexual behavior (and transgenderism). I need not go through the Bible to show that those who proudly engage in same sex behavior (i.e. they're not struggling with it and wish to overcome those desires) are involved in spiritually abusive life, as it's stated throughout Holy Scripture.

Finally, why would any same-sex attracted person want to talk with you when you are displaying hatred and false accusation? They would be fools to talk with you.

Because they're tired of the lies that the LGBTQ movement has been telling them and want to hear the truth (amongst other things that there is a way out of homosexuality). This is a thread that is only interested in the truth, if you find something that isn't truthful, please attempt to refute it.

MennoSota

You are engaging in false accusation. It is what Satan does.
(Note how once again they go out of their way to show that they don't engage in homosexuality, even though they defend the behavior.

Revealing).

Refer to Part 4's index where the CDC shows that homosexuality is an extremely high risk behavior. Refer to various sources in that same index showing that suicide is prevalent amongst those who engage in homosexual behavior (and transgenderism). I need not go through the Bible to show that those who proudly engage in same sex behavior (i.e. they're not struggling with it and wish to overcome those desires) are involved in spiritually abusive life, as it's stated throughout Holy Scripture.

Because they're tired of the lies that the LGBTQ movement has been telling them and want to hear the truth (amongst other things that there is a way out of homosexuality). This is a thread that is only interested in the truth, if you find something that isn't truthful, please attempt to refute it.

Arthur Brain

Only one username.
No, I have been happily married to one woman for over 20 years.
Do you often avoid the issue and make false accusations about posters when they dig down to the root of the issue in your life?
Now, provide the documentation from reputable research organizations regarding the physical, emotional and spiritual abuse that is rampant among same sex attractions.
Please note that anyone who breaks the laws regarding abuse should be reported to authorities and justice should be served. This is for all peoples who violate the laws of the land.
Finally, why would any same-sex attracted person want to talk with you when you are displaying hatred and false accusation? They would be fools to talk with you.
The obvious thing that anyone reading our dialogue can note is that you have significant anger problems that are not coming from God.

Just a heads up here dude. aCW is renowned on here for accusing people of having multiple usernames and insinuating that disagreeing posters are gay themselves. He's been at this thing for about seven years and is widely regarded as a nut across the forum and very much likely in the closet himself. It's why he often just posts to himself as nobody takes him seriously.

:e4e:

MennoSota

I'm surprised that we've gotten this far without you having me banned Aaron.

Moving on...
You prove that you are a false accuser.
Your avoidance of the subject being discussed shows you have no legitimate argument.
God knows 4:11-13.
I can see you are struggling with God's word being applied in your heart. May God kindly move your heart to reflect His glory.

MennoSota

Just a heads up here dude. aCW is renowned on here for accusing people of having multiple usernames and insinuating that disagreeing posters are gay themselves. He's been at this thing for about seven years and is widely regarded as a nut across the forum and very much likely in the closet himself. It's why he often just posts to himself as nobody takes him seriously.

:e4e:
This is good to know. I have noticed there are many non-Christians posting here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Moving on...

Wiz has no interest in talking to you anymore and has never had more than one account on here, verified by Sherman. Are you calling mods liars now?

Dope.

I have the greatest admiration for TOL moderator Sherman (what's not to love about a moderator whose signature ridicules the LGBTQ movement?).

Regarding my bestest friend in the whoooole wide world (WizardofOz) :

I suppose since he gave it his best shot in the first pages of Part 3 (brilliant, absolutely brilliant posts) what else is there left to be said by him?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3922003&viewfull=1#post3922003

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3922010&viewfull=1#post3922010

Thanks for stopping by Art, I'm sure I'll be seeing you again the next time I talk about therapy for those with homosexual desires and share testimony by those who through spiritual and psychological therapy, have come to understand and in many cases, overcome those unnatural desires (according to Arthur Brain, those desires "just happen").

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just a heads up here dude. aCW is renowned on here for a... insinuating that disagreeing posters are gay themselves....

There you go again acting like there's something wrong with people engaging in an absolutely filthy behavior that not only brings disease as well as emotional and spiritual misery to those who partake in it, but brings premature death as well.

http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/index.jsp

mosaic.jpg

Thanks for making my case for me again Arthur.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You must be talking about gluttony. How much do you weigh. [emoji41]

You remind me so much of my bestest friend in the whoooole wide world, as he wanted to talk about anything BUT homosexuality.

Ya know, there was a guy who defended homosexuality on here who said that if a nation were to recriminalize homosexuality, that nation would have to criminalize the consumption of catfish as well (I gave him the nickname of "Catfish Crusader").

Every once in awhile I have to pinch myself to make sure that I'm not asleep and having a terrible nightmare where I'm surrounded by crazy people. Unfortunately I am awake and live in a nation that has gone totally insane.

Arthur Brain

Moving on...

I have the greatest admiration for TOL moderator Sherman (what's not to love about a moderator whose signature ridicules the LGBTQ movement?).

Regarding my bestest friend in the whoooole wide world (WizardofOz) :

I suppose since he gave it his best shot in the first pages of Part 3 (brilliant, absolutely brilliant posts) what else is there left to be said by him?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3922003&viewfull=1#post3922003

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3922010&viewfull=1#post3922010

Thanks for stopping by Art, I'm sure I'll be seeing you again the next time I talk about therapy for those with homosexual desires and share testimony by those who through spiritual and psychological therapy, have come to understand and in many cases, overcome those unnatural desires (according to Arthur Brain, those desires "just happen").

Well, you got one thing right at least, those posts by Wiz certainly were brilliant and you've done yourself no favours by linking to them doofus.

You were systematically taken apart point by point, every little one of your tired tactics exposed for all to see.

You were pwned dude.

Arthur Brain

You remind me so much of my bestest friend in the whoooole wide world, as he wanted to talk about anything BUT homosexuality.

Ya know, there was a guy who defended homosexuality on here who said that if a nation were to recriminalize homosexuality, that nation would have to criminalize the consumption of catfish as well (I gave him the nickname of "Catfish Crusader").

Every once in awhile I have to pinch myself to make sure that I'm not asleep and having a terrible nightmare where I'm surrounded by crazy people. Unfortunately I am awake and live in a nation that has gone totally insane.

Considering you likely wake up by yourself, then the odds of sanity being around would be zero anyway...

Arthur Brain

There you go again acting like there's something wrong with people engaging in an absolutely filthy behavior that not only brings disease as well as emotional and spiritual misery to those who partake in it, but brings premature death as well.

http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/index.jsp

mosaic.jpg

Thanks for making my case for me again Arthur.

Nope, simply pointing out your bizarre habit of seeming to need straight people to be gay.

Strange person.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nope, simply pointing out your bizarre habit of seeming to need straight people to be gay.

Strange person.

I can't thank you enough for the dozens of times (not only in this thread, but in every thread where you've defended homosexuality, and there's been many) where you go out of your way to point out that you don't have same sex attractions, as it is SHOUTING out to others that you most definitely don't want to be associated with this particular sexual perversion.

By SHOUTING out that you don't want to be personally identified with this "crime against nature", an act that brings disease, misery and often times early death to those who partake in it, you're encouraging others to find a way out, and I can't thank you enough for doing that.

The information has been provided here for those courageous men and women who want to do something about their perverted desires, and it's been explained well by experts on the subject (Bieber, Nicolosi, Gagnon, etc. etc.) As much as your LGBTQ movement wants to stop them (misery loves company), be it through immoral legislation or harassment of those individuals, God's Word has always and will always prevail.

Thank you again Arthur for in your own roundabout way encouraging others to do something about their unnatural and extremely deadly sexual desires, as (and you've said this dozens of times as well) "no one wants to be gay".

Ace-Ventura-Awesome-Bravo-Congrats-Congratulations-Good-for-you-Good-job-Great-Jim-Carey-Nice-one-Nice-work-Point-Right-on-Thank-you-Thanks-Thumbs-up-Way-to-go-Well-done-You-You-are-awesome-Oh-You-GIF.gif

Arthur Brain

I can't thank you enough for the dozens of times (not only in this thread, but in every thread where you've defended homosexuality, and there's been many) where you go out of your way to point out that you don't have same sex attractions, as it is SHOUTING out to others that you most definitely don't want to be associated with this particular sexual perversion.

By SHOUTING out that you don't want to be personally identified with this "crime against nature", an act that brings disease, misery and often times early death to those who partake in it, you're encouraging others to find a way out, and I can't thank you enough for doing that.

The information has been provided here for those courageous men and women who want to do something about their perverted desires, and it's been explained well by experts on the subject (Bieber, Nicolosi, Gagnon, etc. etc.) As much as your LGBTQ movement wants to stop them (misery loves company), be it through immoral legislation or harassment of those individuals, God's Word has always and will always prevail.

Thank you again for Arthur for in your own roundabout way encouraging others to do something about their unnatural and extremely deadly sexual desires.

Oh you silly closeted crank, I can't help it if you have those same sex attractions that have driven you to this drivel fest of a blog in order to try and distract away from them for seven odd years. I'd sooner you came to grips with them but that isn't gonna make those of us who are straight any the more "gay" no matter how much you might wish it. Standing up for civil liberties and equality of rights for people doesn't make someone homosexual by association. Most people don't think homosexuality should be a crime by way of...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
...Thank you again for Arthur for in your own roundabout way encouraging others to do something about their unnatural and extremely deadly sexual desires.

Oh you silly closeted crank, I can't help it if you have those same sex attractions that have driven you to this drivel fest of a blog in order to try and distract away from them for seven odd years. I'd sooner you came to grips with them but that isn't gonna make those of us who are straight any the more "gay" no matter how much you might wish it. Standing up for civil liberties and equality of rights for people doesn't make someone homosexual by association. Most people don't think homosexuality should be a crime by way of...

(Note how Arthur AGAIN points out that he doesn't have homosexual desires, revealing).

I'd be the first to admit if I had same sex attractions, as I would be able to give a personal testimony as to why I contracted them and what I'm doing to overcome them. Since I don't (I was blessed to be brought up not only in a time and place that embraced traditional family values, but also was raised by wonderful loving parents), I'll have to rely on others to share their testimonies.

Again, thanks for in your roundabout way SHOUTING out that you most definitely DO NOT want to be associated with the sexual perversion known as homosexuality, as it is encouraging others to seek spiritual and psychological therapy to find a way out of their 'death style'.

Arthur Brain

...Thank you again for Arthur for in your own roundabout way encouraging others to do something about their unnatural and extremely deadly sexual desires.

I'd be the first to admit if I had same sex attractions, as I would be able to give a personal testimony as to why I contracted them and what I'm doing to overcome them. Since I don't (I was blessed to be brought up not only in a time and place that embraced traditional family values, but also was raised by wonderful loving parents), I'll have to rely on others to share their testimonies.

Again, thanks for in your roundabout way SHOUTING out that you most definitely DO NOT want to be associated with the sexual perversion known as homosexuality, as it is encouraging others to seek spiritual and psychological therapy to find a way out of their 'death style'.

Nah, you wouldn't be the first to admit it at all and after the years of continual homosexual innuendo you've concocted about posters on here, then nobody buys that you're straight just like they never bought you were a cop either. The only "shouting" going on here is by you. I'm for people not having their rights and liberties curtailed by crackpots. Don't need to be gay to promote that doofus.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nah, you wouldn't be the first to admit it at all and after the years of continual homosexual innuendo you've concocted about posters on here, then nobody buys that you're straight just like they never bought you were a cop either. The only "shouting" going on here is by you. I'm for people not having their rights and liberties curtailed by crackpots. Don't need to be gay to promote that doofus.

(There he goes AGAIN, disassociating himself and others with sexual perversion. Arthur just keeps making my case for me).

During the several years that I worked a vice detail, which primarily focused on homosexuality going on in public restrooms, it was really an eye opener when it came to seeing 'homosexual culture'.

I guess I lived a sheltered life as I had no idea that men would linger in public restrooms drilling 'glory holes' in toilet stall partitions, getting sexual gratification while they stood at a urinal, or having sex with someone they've never seen before (and most likely would never see again, unless they ran into them at an AIDS clinic) in a cubicle where people go to expel human waste.

That's some 'culture' that you defend Arthur.

402871073_9c29bf9e45_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.