Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
In review: Kit questioned (a nice word for calling someone a liar) the authenticity of the youth's story. Kit also didn't call CPS immediately, as he chose to believe his LGBT allies over that of a sexually abused youth. Kit even went so far to put the blame on the youth's older friend, who is one of those filthy lying EX gays, who also is a follower of Christ.

Did that pretty much sum up your pro LGBT propaganda piece Kit?

No, in the scenario as I depicted it, CPS was the first place they went to.

After an unknown time delay:

Quote: Originally posted by Kit the Coyote:
I am actually his uncle which means I have had insight into this family and would surely have called CPS before now if the account of the parents is completely true.

Kit never made any accusations about the boy's story as I would have no way of knowing what was and was not the truth. The rest of the scenario was simply creating a set of findings by the authorities that fit my involvement.

Again, the evidence says differently.

The boy believes his story.
That does not mean that the story is completely true.

I would venture to say that the person presenting the video (you, someone who has been a devout opponent of conversion/reparative therapy, because that's what those who identify themselves as a member of the LGBT movement do) didn't present the key facts that David Pickup spoke about in the 14+ minute video. One can't be alienating one's LGBT allies can one Kit?

This statement doesn't make much sense, I posted the video so everyone in the thread could watch it and presented my opinions and takeaways on the subject. AS you correctly observe I am an opponent of conversion/reparative therapy being used on minors. And my reasons have less to do with LGBT allies than with the belief the therapies are not sound or safe.

You on one paw chide me for 'lying' and now on the other want me to lie about your video?

You could have mentioned that David Pickup stated practices that your LGBT movement say are currently used in reparative/conversion therapy (shock treatment, etc. etc. etc.) haven't been used in at least three decades.

But then the truth isn't an easy pill for you LGBTQ'ers to swallow is it Kit?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's so much fun to catch the child molesters of the LGBT movement in lies:

Case in point: Flamer and LGBTQ activist Sam Brinton. (6:49 minute video)

So in review: Culture Warrior questioned (a nice word for calling someone a liar) the authenticity of the youth's story.

LGBT activist Sam Brinton. Here's the video again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx9A7L-bpZE

Need we go over the numerous points where your LGBTQ ally was caught in a lie? (And yes, those caught in a lie are "liars").

(BTW, Sammy's into BDSM, and that aint no lie).

Spoiler
dsc_0633.jpg

Kit the Coyote

I am actually his uncle which means I have had insight into this family and would surely have called CPS before now if the account of the parents is completely true.

That is not describing events in the story itself, it is part of the reasoning I used for drawing a conclusion that if I was involved the events described could not be completely accurate. In the story as soon as these events were made aware to my character he went directly to CPS, no delays. My second answer to your scenario addressed this directly.

Again, the evidence says differently.

The boy believes his story.
That does not mean that the story is completely true.
There is no evidence, these are fictional stories and this is just my reasoning notes for how I built up my version of it.

You could have mentioned that David Pickup stated practices that your LGBT movement say are currently used in reparative/conversion therapy (shock treatment, etc. etc. etc.) haven't been used in at least three decades.

It was not relevant to my points and he explains this quite adequately in the video which I was encouraging the reader to watch. I don't tend to clutter up my postings with a lot of extraneous information when the information is readily available or known.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

That is not describing events in the story itself, it is part of the reasoning I used for drawing a conclusion that if I was involved the events described could not be completely accurate. In the story as soon as these events were made aware to my character he went directly to CPS, no delays. My second answer to your scenario addressed this directly.

Not to worry Kit, you passed the scenario with flying LGBTQ colors. (Golf clap).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP6v4T3VT7I

BTW, in child rape cases (as with all rape cases) the police are to be called before CPS.

https://www.dorightbykids.org/how-do-i-call-in-a-report/what-criteria-must-be-met/

It was not relevant to my points and he explains this quite adequately in the video which I was encouraging the reader to watch. I don't tend to clutter up my postings with a lot of extraneous information when the information is readily available or known.

Relevant to your pro LGBTQ points. Thanks for confirming that.

BTW, I'll repeat what I said in an earlier post: The only "hard work" that people who stand for decency must do is to elect public officials who will recriminalize homosexuality so that these evil child molesters/indoctrinators will be put away.

On that note: Moving on...

Kit the Coyote

BTW, I'll repeat what I said in an earlier post: The only "hard work" that people who stand for decency must do is to elect public officials who will recriminalize homosexuality so that these evil child molesters/indoctrinators will be put away.

It would take a bit more than that as the courts have firmly established equal treatment under the law under the constitution as a requirement in these cases. You can only criminalize acts, homosexuality itself was never actually criminalized, just certain acts under sodomy laws. The problem arose after the sexual revolution of the 60s is more and more heterosexuals would not tolerate living under those sodomy laws. So the laws started getting enforced only against homosexuals. It was this unequal treatment under the law in violation of the constitution that was the basis for the sodomy laws being overturned.

You could not recriminalize those acts now without applying them to heterosexuals as well and quite frankly that would be political suicide for the party trying to do it. And pointless as the courts would simply overturn it again.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It would take a bit more than that as the courts have firmly established equal treatment under the law under the constitution as a requirement in these cases.

Not that we've established that the LGBT movement is evil, for amongst other things molesting and indoctrinating the bodies, minds and souls of children (check out the 6:12 mark where this transgender freak indoctrinates a small child on proper identity pronouns) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx9A7L-bpZE

In response to your above statement: As I've mentioned throughout this now 5 part thread: All major SCOTUS decisions dealing with human sexuality (Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas and Obergefell v Hodges to name 3) were based on the supposed "right to privacy" (see Part 4's index for more information). In reality, a perverse behavior, a changeable one at that, isn't protected anywhere in the Constitution (and as I mentioned in an earlier post, the men who wrote that Constitution and other founding documents, abhorred homosexuality).

"It can be safely said that the attitude of the Founders on the subject of homosexuality was precisely that given by William Blackstone in his Commentaries on the Laws--the basis of legal jurisprudence in America and heartily endorsed by numbers of significant Founders. In addressing sodomy (homosexuality), he found the subject so reprehensible that he was ashamed even to discuss it. Nonetheless, he noted:

'What has been here observed . . . [the fact that the punishment fit the crime] ought to be the more clear in proportion as the crime is the more detestable, may be applied to another offence of a still deeper malignity; the infamous crime against nature committed either with man or beast. A crime which ought to be strictly and impartially proved and then as strictly and impartially punished. . .

Read more: http://lasalettejourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/founding-fathers-and-homosexuality.html

This is where you say "But but but the Founding Fathers were slave owners! (which is somehow supposed to discredit their views against homosexuality) and I reply with "Those who engage in homosexual acts are 'enslaved' to sin".

I've been down this road once or twice before.

You can only criminalize acts, homosexuality itself was never actually criminalized, just certain acts under sodomy laws.

The act of sodomy and homosexuality were always considered one of the same in the eyes of the law; the word "sodomy" coming from the reference to Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible: (From a pro LGBT article) :
"Sodomy" and "sodomite" are some of the ugliest words in the English language. They of course are derived from the Canaanite city of Sodom, whose destruction along with Gomorrah is related in Genesis 19".
http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/ngier/sodom.htm

This is where you say "But but but, the sins of the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah was being inhospitable!"

To which I reply: "Yes, a group of homosexual men wanting to gang rape Angels disguised as men most definitely was a "inhospitable act".

Have I mentioned that I've been down this road once or twice before?

In fact, contrary to the Lawrence v Texas ruling, homosexuality is still illegal in around 12 US States (not enforced, unless Bruce and What'shisname are caught sodomizing in a public restroom toilet stall or public park bushes, which falls under "Lewd Act in a Public Place" legislation).

12 states still ban sodomy a decade after court ruling
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...n-sodomy-a-decade-after-court-ruling/7981025/

The problem arose after the sexual revolution of the 60s is more and more heterosexuals would not tolerate living under those sodomy laws. So the laws started getting enforced only against homosexuals. It was this unequal treatment under the law in violation of the constitution that was the basis for the sodomy laws being overturned.

Without a doubt the sexual revolution created many LGBT allies and had everything to do with the legalization of immoral sexual/sexual related acts (abortion, homosexuality, cohabitation laws, no fault divorce) , but it had nothing to do with the past legislation against homosexuality.

Again, from a pro LGBT site:
http://www.glapn.org/sodomylaws/sensibilities/introduction.htm

Acts done while in marriage were protected under Hebrews 13:4 (the marriage bed being undefiled).

You could not recriminalize those acts now without applying them to heterosexuals as well and quite frankly that would be political suicide for the party trying to do it. And pointless as the courts would simply overturn it again.

With the vast majority of those who call themselves "Christian" not only approving of homosexual so-called "marriage", but of same sex behavior itself, not to worry, your precious laws protecting sodomy won't be overturned anytime soon.

There is one thing that I should mention though Kit: The Creator of the Universe and everything in it (God) doesn't lose.

But then you don't believe in God do you Kit?

Arthur Brain

It would take a bit more than that as the courts have firmly established equal treatment under the law under the constitution as a requirement in these cases. You can only criminalize acts, homosexuality itself was never actually criminalized, just certain acts under sodomy laws. The problem arose after the sexual revolution of the 60s is more and more heterosexuals would not tolerate living under those sodomy laws. So the laws started getting enforced only against homosexuals. It was this unequal treatment under the law in violation of the constitution that was the basis for the sodomy laws being overturned.

Exactly, see the kind of "character" you're dealing with now? aCW knows fine well that homosexuality would never be made a crime in the West but it won't stop him from devoting years and years to his pet project as it's not really his aim. It's to be seen as a "moral crusader" on the internet...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly, see the kind of "character" you're dealing with now? aCW knows fine well that homosexuality would never be made a crime in the West but it won't stop him from devoting years and years to his pet project as it's not really his aim. It's to be seen as a "moral crusader" on the internet...

I can't help but notice that you go silent when videos like this are presented in this 5 part thread.

Spoiler

Never mind that much sought after LGBT speaker little Sammy Brinton is into whips and bondage, let's talk about his lies.

If you don't wanna talk about much sought after LGBT speaker Sammy Brinton (who is into whips and bondage, but we're not going to talk about that are we Arthur?) and his well documented lies on the horrors of reparative/conversion therapy, how about we skip to the 6:12 minute mark on the video and talk about that freak who was genitally mutilated and now has custody of a small child and is indoctrinating him with LGBT approved gender pronouns?

There's so much to talk about in this 5 part thread Arthur, try not to fixate on me too much.

Kit the Coyote

Not even that, by making this site his only 'publishing' he has not only lost 2/5 of his work but pretty much limits the potential audience to a few hundred at best. It is pitiful really.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With the vast majority of those who call themselves "Christian" not only approving of homosexual so-called "marriage", but of same sex behavior itself, not to worry, your precious laws protecting sodomy won't be overturned anytime soon.

Could have just skipped straight to this and saved a lot of time.

And let your pro LGBTQ propaganda (i.e. lies) go without comment? You must realize Kit that this 5 part thread wasn't made to try and convince those that are engaging in immoral and evil ways to see the errs of their ways (I hope that some do), it was made for those with an ounce of decency in them to see what is really going on.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain

Not even that, by making this site his only 'publishing' he has not only lost 2/5 of his work but pretty much limits the potential audience to a few hundred at best. It is pitiful really.

TOL is my "home base". The truth from this 5 part thread is shared in many other venues.

Kit the Coyote

And let your pro LGBTQ propaganda (i.e. lies) go without comment? You must realize Kit that this 5 part thread wasn't made to try and convince those that are engaging in immoral and evil ways to see the errs of their ways (I hope that some do), it was made for those with an ounce of decency in them to see what is really going on.

Best I can tell this 5 part thread is nothing more than your way of safely wasting years of your life pontificating where practically no one will see it.

Arthur Brain

I can't help but notice that you go silent when videos like this are presented in this 5 part thread.

Spoiler

Given the amount of stuff you dredge up, I don't go out of my way to click on your loopy links and oh so boooring diatribes.

Never mind that much sought after LGBT speaker little Sammy Brinton is into whips and bondage, let's talk about his lies.

If you don't wanna talk about much sought after LGBT speaker Sammy Brinton (who is into whips and bondage, but we're not going to talk about that are we Arthur?) and his well documented lies on the horrors of reparative/conversion therapy, how about we skip to the 6:12 minute mark on the video and talk about that freak who was genitally mutilated and now has custody of a small child and is indoctrinating him with LGBT approved gender pronouns?

Never heard of him. If he's guilty of some sort of abuse (the legal variety, not your "ideal") then prosecute the guy. The lies and harmful practices of "conversion therapy" are well documented, hence why these quack centers are being systematically shut down. Hint, trying to cure something that can't be cured causes damage in itself.

There's so much to talk about in this 5 part thread Arthur, try not to fixate on me too much.

Well, no there isn't, it was all covered and taken apart in the opening pages of part one. You've just wasted seven years on a blog that's made no difference to anything apart from perhaps underlining the point that homosexuality shouldn't be criminalized. You're not taken seriously by anyone apart from yourself.

Get a life.

Kit the Coyote

Given the amount of stuff you dredge up, I don't go out of my way to click on your loopy links and oh so boooring diatribes.

Never heard of him. If he's guilty of some sort of abuse (the legal variety, not your "ideal") then prosecute the guy. The lies and harmful practices of "conversion therapy" are well documented, hence why these quack centers are being systematically shut down. Hint, trying to cure something that can't be cured causes damage in itself.

Well, no there isn't, it was all covered and taken apart in the opening pages of part one. You've just wasted seven years on a blog that's made no difference to anything apart from perhaps underlining the point that homosexuality shouldn't be criminalized. You're not taken seriously by anyone apart from yourself.

Get a life.

So I think I'm done now. This has been a fun but I think getting him to admit that the subject line of his life work thread is not possible pretty much counts as my tapping his shoulder with my coup stick. *Laughs*

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Best I can tell this 5 part thread is nothing more than your way of safely wasting years of your life pontificating where practically no one will see it.

It's my life Kit, surely you aren't going to tell me (like you do with parents with children who are wanting to overcome their same sex desires) what I can and can't do with my life are you? I thought that you Libertarians are into "freedom" (my bad, that's only freedom when it comes to choosing perverse behavior).

Regarding my years fighting in the culture war: I've instructed my wife (when that inevitable day comes) to have this marked on my grave headstone:

2 Timothy 4:7

Arthur Brain

So I think I'm done now. This has been a fun but I think getting him to admit that the subject line of his life work thread is not possible pretty much counts as my tapping his shoulder with my coup stick. *Laughs*

Yeah, think I'll just leave him to carry on writing to himself too. It's just the same ole same ole with the guy. If it wasn't for him continually propping the thing up with his laborious cut 'n' pastes it would have withered on the vine years ago...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

If it's not true, refute it. But then knowing your limitations when it comes to debate is the only thing that I've ever admired about you Arthur.

Never heard of him.

Now you have.

If he's guilty of some sort of abuse (the legal variety, not your "ideal") then prosecute the guy.

Caught in numerous lies about conversion/reparative therapy to my knowledge isn't illegal, nor is a genitally mutilated freak indoctrinating a small child on proper use of LGBT pronouns. Have you been paying any attention to this thread Arthur?

The lies and harmful practices of "conversion therapy" are well documented, hence why these quack centers are being systematically shut down. Hint, trying to cure something that can't be cured causes damage in itself.

One of the most sought after LGBT reparative/conversion therapy critics has been caught in numerous lies, why don't you want to talk about it?

Get a life.

I know that these past seven years have been extremely difficult on you. Thanks for sharing them with me. :)

I want to thank you for stopping by Kit. While I go out into the child molesting/indoctrinating LGBT world and invite many a proud and unrepentant homosexual/child indoctrinator to debate me in this 5 part thread, not many accept my invitation (but then someone who only fantasizes about homosexual desires isn't a "real homosexual" is he Kit?).

You're been extremely helpful in what I've been saying throughout this 5 part thread: That Christianity and the LGBT-secular humanist movement cannot 'coexist'.

Now that we've said "buh bye" to Kit the Coyote: More news and articles to come.

Arthur Brain

I'm surprised you're that keen to say "buh bye" to Kit considering he's been the only one out of your "ardent followers" to sign up and post on this thread that was effectively you just pompously wittering away to yourself. There's no limitations with anyone where it comes to debating you gay obsessed crank. Nobody on here has any respect for you and after your recent slime in regards Alwight it's not surprising. Even far right conservatives think you're a one dimensional nut.

Carry on as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.