Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In more LGBTQueer bathroom news (because toilets/bathroom stalls/deviant sex and exhibitionism are a huge part of the LGBTQ 'culture').

Will the soon to be repeal of North Carolina's HB2 open the door for transvestites, genital mutilators and those who think that they are a woman to use women's restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms?

According to this article there are already laws on the NC legislative books that protect women and girls from these morally confused sexual deviants.

Gov. McCrory calls for special session for Wednesday to discuss repealing HB2

Responding to [Democratic Governor Elect Roy] Cooper, Governor Pat McCrory blamed Charlotte leaders for creating the problem in the first place. McCrory and lawmakers have defended HB2 as providing privacy and safety by keeping men out of women's restrooms. Opponents of the law call it discriminatory.

In a statement, McCrory's Press Secretary Graham Wilson said:

"Now that the Charlotte ordinance has been repealed, the expectation of privacy in our showers, bathrooms and locker rooms is restored and protected under previous state law
. Governor McCrory has always publicly advocated a repeal of the overreaching Charlotte ordinance. But those efforts were always blocked by Jennifer Roberts, Roy Cooper and other Democratic activists. This sudden reversal with little notice after the gubernatorial election sadly proves this entire issue originated by the political left was all about politics and winning the governor's race at the expense of Charlotte and our entire state."
http://abc11.com/politics/north-carolinas-controversial-hb2-law-to-be-repealed/1663380/

It'll be interesting to see where this goes, as the 'gaystapo' won't take no for an answer.

MrDante

In more LGBTQueer bathroom news (because toilets/bathroom stalls/deviant sex and exhibitionism are a huge part of the LGBTQ 'culture').

Will the soon to be repeal of North Carolina's HB2 open the door for transvestites, genital mutilators and those who think that they are a woman to use women's restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms?

According to this article there are already laws on the NC legislative books that protect women and girls from these morally confused sexual deviants.
So the people of North Carolina can stop worrying about you paying a visit to their state

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

In more LGBTQueer bathroom news (because toilets/bathroom stalls/deviant sex and exhibitionism are a huge part of the LGBTQ 'culture')...

So the people of North Carolina can stop worrying about you paying a visit to their state

Without bogus LGBTQ statistics to copy and paste into a post, I see that you really have nothing worthwhile to say when it comes to defending the legalization of homosexuality.

Arthur Brain

Welcome to the WHMBR! Part 4 JR. I tired of your theocratic nonsense in another thread; hopefully you've reviewed the index on page 1 of this thread so that you're more knowledgeable about the subject.

Homosexuality is still on the legislative books in around 12 States, contrary to what the judicial activists at SCOTUS who wrote the Lawrence v Texas ruling say. While the federal government does have jurisdiction in areas like the armed forces, etc., it's a states rights matter.

What do I think the punishment should be? Keep in mind that we're dealing with two different issues here:

Those who partake in the behavior and those that promote the 'gay' agenda.

Should a 12 year old boy whose been brutally raped as a child and hence contracted same sex desires be held as accountable as someone like MrDante who is a hardcore homosexual activist?

I think not.

Ideally there would be therapy for those who truly want to get help, harsher penalties for those who push an agenda, and death for those who've committed a capital crime (i.e. caused the death of another).

Where did Mr Dante say he was a homosexual?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
...What do I think the punishment should be? Keep in mind that we're dealing with two different issues here:

Those who partake in the behavior and those that promote the 'gay' agenda.

Should a 12 year old boy whose been brutally raped as a child and hence contracted same sex desires be held as accountable as someone like MrDante who is a hardcore homosexual activist?

I think not...

Get with the program Art: No one here on TOL admits to being a homosexual, but they tirelessly promote the LGBTQ 'gay' agenda, including yourself.

Those are the people (both homosexual and heterosexual) that have done more harm to society, because they've redefined (and hence destroyed) invaluable American institutions.

Arthur Brain

Get with the program Art: No one here on TOL admits to being a homosexual, but they tirelessly promote the LGBTQ 'gay' agenda, including yourself.

Those are the people (both homosexual and heterosexual) that have done more harm to society, because they've redefined (and hence destroyed) invaluable American institutions.

So he didn't say he was a homosexual then. Also, and as per usual you're wrong, there's been a few people on TOL who've openly admitted to being homosexual, including one who was even more demented than you on the topic. Go figure.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

So he didn't say he was a homosexual then.

Correct, he's an activist, like yourself. Do you need me to define activist for you Art?

Also, and as per usual you're wrong, there's been a few people on TOL who've openly admitted to being homosexual, including one who was even more demented than you on the topic. Go figure.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery Art. It's too bad that those people aren't here now, I'd share various resources with them hoping that they'd seek help before it's too late. ;)

Arthur Brain

Correct, he's an activist, like yourself. Do you need me to define activist for you Art?

I think you need to define it for yourself, although then again you already have as disagreeing with some loon on the internet doesn't make anyone an activist...

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery Art. It's too bad that those people aren't here now, I'd share various resources with them hoping that they'd seek help before it's too late. ;)

Eh, then take your own advice dude. They were about when your little blog first started, at least some of them anyway.

Bored now.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Correct, he's [MrDante] an activist, like yourself. Do you need me to define activist for you Art?

I think you need to define it for yourself, although then again you already have as disagreeing with some loon on the internet doesn't make anyone an activist...

activist: an especially active, vigorous advocate of a cause, especially a political cause.

Be proud that you're a LGBTQ activist Art, Satan surely is.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery Art. It's too bad that those people aren't here now, I'd share various resources with them hoping that they'd seek help before it's too late.

Eh, then take your own advice dude. They were about when your little blog first started, at least some of them anyway.

It saddens me to think that they're probably dead from AIDS, have taken their own life or were murdered by a homosexual lover. I wonder how many of them didn't even make it out of their 40's?

Bored now.

Leaving again?

MrDante

Isn't it obvious? I don't lie about gays (and worse i confront the lies aCW posts). I don't promote bigotry or discrimination. I don't dream of killing gays. I am opposed to the emotional and physical abuse of children.

in aCW's sick little world there is no way I could be straight.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
uee

uee

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain

Isn't it obvious? I don't lie about gays (and worse i confront the lies aCW posts). I don't promote bigotry or discrimination. I don't dream of killing gays. I am opposed to the emotional and physical abuse of children.

in aCW's sick little world there is no way I could be straight.

I've run across quite a few LGBTQ activists in the years I've been involved in the culture war MrDante, and when it comes to defending homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda, you fall in the mediocre range.

Perhaps you weren't meant to defend perversion? (i.e. don't quit your day job).

Have you ever thought about true freedom and love, the kind that only a relationship with Jesus Christ can bring?

Last edited:

MrDante

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain

I've run across quite a few LGBTQ activists in the years I've been involved in the culture war MrDante, and when it comes to defending homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda, you fall in the mediocre range.

Perhaps you weren't meant to defend perversion? (i.e. don't quit your day job).

Have you ever thought about true freedom and love, the kind that only a relationship with Jesus Christ can bring?

Just mediocre? I'm sure i can do better. Tell me, what additional of your sick and hateful practices should I be more vocal about opposing?

MrDante

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! Note the 3 different kinds of cultures talked about in the first few minutes.

11+ minute video.

http://barbwire.com/2016/12/23/ravi-zacharias-faith-reason-wins/

Ugh. I knew I shouldn't have looked at anything you label as brilliant.

To save others the pain wasting your time watching this soft spoken sociopath let me sum it up. Homosexuals are incapable of love, spirituality, rationality and anything else that defines a human being. Therefore a "good" Christian will do everything in their power to hurt them and to destroy their lives and families.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here's what I don't understand about you, ACW. You are at war with one single sin that exists and ignore the rest? You appear to have an unhealthy obsession with the lustful sin of Homosexuality as if it were a "stand alone" sin. You don't seem to have a desire to witness Christ to these particular sinners, but, rant and rave about their destruction. Would you rather see them end up in The Lake of Fire or inherit eternal life through faith in Christ? Which "END" would you desire for them? It seems you would rather see them in Hell.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's what I don't understand about you, ACW. You are at war with one single sin that exists and ignore the rest? You appear to have an unhealthy obsession with the lustful sin of Homosexuality as if it were a "stand alone" sin. You don't seem to have a desire to witness Christ to these particular sinners, but, rant and rave about their destruction. Would you rather see them end up in The Lake of Fire or inherit eternal life through faith in Christ? Which "END" would you desire for them? It seems you would rather see them in Hell.

Your profound ignorance of this 4 part thread is once again duly noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.