Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear aCW,

I noted your post and thought I should explain some things to you. God forgives and loves those on Earth who love Him and Jesus. Didn't Jesus tell the harlot, "Go and sin no more." He saved her life before His Resurrection and Second Coming. Jesus has more love inside than you do. That is a given.

Do you know how many people die, of course they committed sins, whom God and Jesus forgive. Do you know that the Lord God said that eating pork was an abomination also, yet you would expect, of course, that they also can't go to Heaven either. I would hate having you as God who judges me without sympathy. You grant no mercy as a prerequisite to going to Heaven.

You don't know God or Jesus' love is stronger than the sins that man commits. Do you know how many people sin, because Satan talks them into it. Those people God does forgive because He knows that Satan has been around for 1,000s of years and man is no match for Satan. For this reason we have a Savior. What does a Savior do? He Saves! Surely George Michael had a big heart and was quite generous and loving. Do you think we should stone George Michael, or not cast a stone because we all have sinned also. Where is your head at?? Don't tell me that God doesn't forgive those who eat pork also, which is an abomination. God also forgives those who eat crab legs, oysters, and clams. They have no fin, but people eat them, unknowingly. It says that man shall not eat any waterborne life if it doesn't have a fin. Right?

Enjoy your bacon and crab legs, and don't tell me that the pork meat was allowed by God when Peter saw that he should minister to the Gentiles as well as the Jews. That doesn't work on me. Rather God forgives, because of Jesus, that we can eat pork and still go to Heaven. The same with being gay. Should God ignore a million gays to not be saved also, because Jesus is merciful to the harlot and the gay person? Shall He ignore millions of souls who eat pork or crab legs? That is an abomination also.

Yes, we all have sins. That doesn't mean we're not going to Heaven because of them. Those who are gay will either go to Heaven, or they will die and be buried for 1,000 years, and then get reborn for another try at getting it right. The Old Testament is replaced by the New Testament. God forgives those who eat pork and those who are gay. Otherwise you ask God to axe 1/3 or more of the Earth's population.

You haven't thought things through as well as you think you have. You are the resident gay basher, merciless I might add, on this website. If God and Jesus both love and forgive the pork eaters {which is also an abomination}, then why should they not also forgive the gay people? Should God deny them eternal life because of their sin? No, He will not do that. Even if they have to die and learn in their next life, so be it.

What next life? It is written that "But the rest {remainder} of the dead did not LIVE AGAIN until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Do you also propose that reincarnation is not truth {See Rev. 20:5KJV}. You don't know what you are spewing out of your mouth and heart. I will not keep posting in your thread for very long, because I see it only as a homo hater thread. I've got enough to do keeping my own thread tended to.

You are a merciless person. Go have some bacon or a ham sandwich. It all does not interest me. I've been meaning to address your thread before, but I didn't want to take the time or energy to rebuke your thread. God's Heart is much bigger than yours, aCW. Of course you will try to do anything to assure to others that gay bashing is the thing to do and that you can continue your errant thread. I know you have A LOT of followers. Whatever!!

Your thread won't end as long as you have gay bashing colleagues to hold you up. They are heartless too, to say the least. Jesus is about love. He said to keep the first two commandments. And that the rest of the commandments would follow, sooner of later. I know what I speak of because I was gay also, from the age of 8 years old until I was 51 years old, eleven years ago. I put it behind me because I wanted to please God, not myself. I did what I did because I follow the Lamb wherever He goes. Ways alone don't get you into Heaven.

It took me almost a lifetime to correct myself. It is almost impossible, but my love for God is beyond measure and He loves me very much, too! He loved me the whole time while I was gay, and He loves me now that I've overcome the sin. I know full well what is written in the New Testament about men being lovers of themselves, etc. God has decided to forgive gays since that time. For such a reason, He has made an example of me for others. You can believe what you want to. It will not change things at all.

God Is Great And Merciful; And His Son Is Also!!

Michael

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dear aCW,

I noted your post and thought I should explain some things to you. God forgives and loves those on Earth who love Him and Jesus. Didn't Jesus tell the harlot, "Go and sin no more." He saved her life before His Resurrection and Second Coming. Jesus has more love inside than you do. That is a given.

Do you know how many people die, of course they committed sins, whom God and Jesus forgive. Do you know that the Lord God said that eating pork was an abomination also, yet you would expect, of course, that they also can't go to Heaven either. I would hate having you as God who judges me without sympathy. You grant no mercy as a prerequisite to going to Heaven.

You don't know God or Jesus' love is stronger than the sins that man commits. Do you know how many people sin, because Satan talks them into it. Those people God does forgive because He knows that Satan has been around for 1,000s of years and man is no match for Satan. For this reason we have a Savior. What does a Savior do? He Saves! Surely George Michael had a big heart and was quite generous and loving. Do you think we should stone George Michael, or not cast a stone because we all have sinned also. Where is your head at?? Don't tell me that God doesn't forgive those who eat pork also, which is an abomination.

Enjoy your bacon, and don't tell me that the pork meat was allowed by God when Peter saw that he should minister to the Gentiles as well as the Jews. That doesn't work on me. Rather God forgives, because of Jesus, that we can eat pork and still go to Heaven. The same with being gay. Should God ignore a million gays to not be saved also, because Jesus is merciful to the harlot and the gay person?

Yes, we all have sins. That doesn't mean we're not going to Heaven because of them. Those who are gay will either go to Heaven, or they will die and be buried for 1,000 years, and then get reborn for another try at getting it right. The Old Testament is replaced by the New Testament. God forgives those who eat pork and those who are gay. Otherwise you ask God to axe 1/2 or more of the Earth's population.

You haven't thought things through as well as you think you have. You are the resident gay basher, merciless I might add, on this website. If God and Jesus both love and forgive the pork eaters {which is also an abomination}, then why should they not also forgive the gay people? Should God deny them eternal life because of their sin? No, He will not do that. Even if they have to die and learn in their next life, so be it.

What next life? It is written that "But the rest {remainder} of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Do you also propose that reincarnation is not truth {See Rev. 20:5KJV. You don't know what you are spewing out of your mouth and heart. I will not keep posting in your thread for very long, because I see it only as a homo hater thread. I've got enough to do keeping my own thread tended to.

You are a merciless person. Go have some bacon or a ham sandwich. It all does not interest me. I've been meaning to address your thread before, but I didn't want to take the time or energy to rebuke your thread. God's Heart is much bigger than yours, aCW. Of course you will try to do anything to assure to others that gay bashing is the thing to do. Whatever!!

Michael

I challenge you to read these two articles and then try to restate everything you said in your post.
kgov.com/judge
kgov.com/nice

Also, Is not all scripture profitable for reproof and correction?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I challenge you to read these two articles and then try to restate everything you said in your post.
kgov.com/judge
kgov.com/nice

Also, Is not all scripture profitable for reproof and correction?

Dear JudgeRightly,

I have checked out your links, and though I can agree with most of it, I stand by what I wrote in my post. You don't know what God forgives or not, right now. I succeeded in overcoming the sin, but sometimes God does things that you don't understand at all. I can offer you some assistance, though.

It is written, in Rev. 14:4KJV, "These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins." Now how in the world could God be such a genius. With my hormones, and with so very many other guys besides me, it would be impossible for me to quell my sexual drive and urges, except for being gay. Otherwise I know of over 50 women whom I would have had sex with instead of abstaining from them. I got to second base with a couple of my girlfriends, and when I had sexual intentions towards my newest girlfriend, at that time, an angel shouted to me, "No, No, No!!"

I would not be a virgin with women after all of these years. If God decided to fulfill that Scripture for the sake of 144,000 young men with raging hormones, who am I to disagreed?? God was a genius when Satan was thinking 'How could 144,000 guys be able to not have sex with women for this long amount of time?' It is seemingly highly unlikely, or impossible, for young men to curb their sexual urges otherwise. But God knew what He was doing all along. And God achieved what is written in the Bible, despite how impossible Satan thought it would be.

There are 144,000 other gays who are going to make it to heaven as the firstfruits of God, who love God and Jesus deeply, and they have gone years and years without having sex with women. Try to ridicule me all that you want, but this is all the truth. The only reason that there are so many gay men is so that those 144,000 men didn't have to feel out of place or the brunt of society not accepting them.

You can believe me or not, but I do know positively of what I speak. I came very close to having sex, when I was 18, with a girl whom I asked to go with me and my friend and his girlfriend to Cedar Point in northeastern Ohio. It was a theme park. We were in the back seat of my friends car. I won't go into specifics or I would be banned from TOL for being too explicit, so I'll repent of that also.

After the angel shouted to me "No, No, No" with Salli, my last girlfriend, I quit trying to date women. The angel later explained to me what was written about these 144,000. We are still close friends today and I even called her yesterday to see how her Christmas went. Anyway, this is my business and I've shared enough. Believe what you will. I don't care really. It is past 8 a.m. here in Phoenix, and I have been up ALL NIGHT on TOL, and it is bedtime to say the least. Good night and don't forget that, with God, all things are possible. Even 144,000 guys with raging hormones, wondering and sad about why they were gay. It is so very difficult to be gay, so why would a guy want to be that way, in spite of all of the gay-hating rhetoric?? I'm tired. Good night!!

His Thoughts Are Above Your Thoughts,

Michael

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dear JudgeRightly,

I have checked out your links, and though I can agree with most of it, I stand by what I wrote in my post. You don't know what God forgives or not, right now. I succeeded in overcoming the sin, but sometimes God does things that you don't understand at all. I can offer you some assistance, though.

It is written, in Rev. 14:4KJV, "These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins." Now how in the world could God be such a genius. With my hormones, and with so very many other guys besides me, it would be impossible for me to quell my sexual drive and urges, except for being gay. Otherwise I know of over 50 women whom I would have had sex with instead of abstaining from them. I got to second base with a couple of my girlfriends, and when I had sexual intentions towards my newest girlfriend, at that time, an angel shouted to me, "No, No, No!!"

I would not be a virgin with women after all of these years. If God decided to fulfill that Scripture for the sake of 144,000 young men with raging hormones, who am I to disagreed?? God was a genius when Satan was thinking 'How could 144,000 guys be able to not have sex with women for this long amount of time?' It is seemingly highly unlikely, or impossible, for young men to curb their sexual urges otherwise. But God knew what He was doing all along. And God achieved what is written in the Bible, despite how impossible Satan thought it would be.

There are 144,000 other gays who are going to make it to heaven as the firstfruits of God, who love God and Jesus deeply, and they have gone years and years without having sex with women. Try to ridicule me all that you want, but this is all the truth. The only reason that there are so many gay men is so that those 144,000 men didn't have to feel out of place or the brunt of society not accepting them.

You can believe me or not, but I do know positively of what I speak. I came very close to having sex, when I was 18, with a girl whom I asked to go with me and my friend and his girlfriend to Cedar Point in northeastern Ohio. It was a theme park. We were in the back seat of my friends car. I won't go into specifics or I would be banned from TOL for being too explicit, so I'll repent of that also.

After the angel shouted to me "No, No, No" with Salli, my last girlfriend, I quit trying to date women. The angel later explained to me what was written about these 144,000. We are still close friends today and I even called her yesterday to see how her Christmas went. Anyway, this is my business and I've shared enough. Believe what you will. I don't care really. It is past 8 a.m. here in Phoenix, and I have been up ALL NIGHT on TOL, and it is bedtime to say the least. Good night and don't forget that, with God, all things are possible. Even 144,000 guys with raging hormones, wondering and sad about why they were gay. It is so very difficult to be gay, so why would a guy want to be that way, in spite of all of the gay-hating rhetoric?? I'm tired. Good night!!

His Thoughts Are Above Your Thoughts,

Michael

Listen to these.

http://kgov.com/bel/20030627

kgov.com/homo

Homos are homos because they hate God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Finally the JR that I knew from another thread surfaces his ugly-death penalty for homosexuals and disobedient children-theocratic head.

Let me correct you on your above statement:

People contract same sex desires (homosexual) because of detrimental environmental factors that usually occur during childhood (sexual molestation, dysfunctional home/overbearing mother, distant or abusive father, etc. etc.).

Mike Cadry is a recovering homosexual who in an earlier thread acknowledged that it was his psychological abusive father that very likely lead him to have same sex desires (Mike sought the paternal love that he wasn't getting from his father through other males, as many homosexuals do).

As you can see through Mike Cadry's posts, he's a very psychologically and morally confused individual (he posts in this thread somewhat frequently).

Now about that hatred of God.

Yes, many homosexuals hate God because they believe that they were born with same sex desires (hence God cheated them from having natural sexual desires).

In this day and age their hatred of God is often times shown through the 'Gay Christian Movement' (they hate God so much that they've reinterpreted Holy Scripture to meet their selfish and immoral desires).

The LGBTQ movement hates God with a passion, because they know that their movement and Judeo-Christian doctrine cannot co-exist.

Jesus Christ is the answer for those individuals with same sex desires, as He can help people overcome anything.

Judeo-Christian based laws (and cultural mores') will defeat the LGBTQ movement, as it would stop the child indoctrinating/institution destroying movement dead in it's tracks.

MrDante

Finally the JR that I knew from another thread surfaces his ugly-death penalty for homosexuals and disobedient children-theocratic head.

Let me correct you on your above statement:

People contract same sex desires (homosexual) because of detrimental environmental factors that usually occur during childhood (sexual molestation, dysfunctional home/overbearing mother, distant or abusive father, etc. etc.).

Is anyone else enjoying aCW arguing with someone who is just as willfully ignorant as he is?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear aCW,

You don't know God or Jesus' love is stronger than the sins that man commits. Do you know how many people sin, because Satan talks them into it. Those people God does forgive because He knows that Satan has been around for 1,000s of years and man is no match for Satan. For this reason we have a Savior. What does a Savior do? He Saves! Surely George Michael had a big heart and was quite generous and loving. Do you think we should stone George Michael, or not cast a stone because we all have sinned also. Where is your head at?? Don't tell me that God doesn't forgive those who eat pork also, which is an abomination. God also forgives those who eat crab legs, oysters, and clams. They have no fin, but people eat them, unknowingly. It says that man shall not eat any waterborne life if it doesn't have a fin. Right?

Enjoy your bacon and crab legs, and don't tell me that the pork meat was allowed by God when Peter saw that he should minister to the Gentiles as well as the Jews. That doesn't work on me. Rather God forgives, because of Jesus, that we can eat pork and still go to Heaven. The same with being gay. Should God ignore a million gays to not be saved also, because Jesus is merciful to the harlot and the gay person? Shall He ignore millions of souls who eat pork or crab legs? That is an abomination also.

Yes, we all have sins. That doesn't mean we're not going to Heaven because of them. Those who are gay will either go to Heaven, or they will die and be buried for 1,000 years, and then get reborn for another try at getting it right. The Old Testament is replaced by the New Testament. God forgives those who eat pork and those who are gay. Otherwise you ask God to axe 1/3 or more of the Earth's population.

What next life? It is written that "But the rest {remainder} of the dead did not LIVE AGAIN until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Do you also propose that reincarnation is not truth {See Rev. 20:5KJV}. You don't know what you are spewing out of your mouth and heart. I will not keep posting in your thread for very long, because I see it only as a homo hater thread. I've got enough to do keeping my own thread tended to.

You are a merciless person. Go have some bacon or a ham sandwich. It all does not interest me. I've been meaning to address your thread before, but I didn't want to take the time or energy to rebuke your thread. God's Heart is much bigger than yours, aCW. Of course you will try to do anything to assure to others that gay bashing is the thing to do and that you can continue your errant thread. I know you have A LOT of followers. Whatever!!

Your thread won't end as long as you have gay bashing colleagues to hold you up. They are heartless too, to say the least. Jesus is about love. He said to keep the first two commandments. And that the rest of the commandments would follow, sooner of later. I know what I speak of because I was gay also, from the age of 8 years old until I was 51 years old, eleven years ago. I put it behind me because I wanted to please God, not myself. I did what I did because I follow the Lamb wherever He goes. Ways alone don't get you into Heaven.

It took me almost a lifetime to correct myself. It is almost impossible, but my love for God is beyond measure and He loves me very much, too! He loved me the whole time while I was gay, and He loves me now that I've overcome the sin. I know full well what is written in the New Testament about men being lovers of themselves, etc. God has decided to forgive gays since that time. For such a reason, He has made an example of me for others. You can believe what you want to. It will not change things at all.

Michael
Good Post!!!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is anyone else enjoying aCW arguing with someone who is just as willfully ignorant as he is?

When are you going to learn that people like me are Art Brain's, pat jane's, Mike Cadry's and your friend?

JR wants to stone you to death, I want you to get help, the help that God brings to those who are morally confused.

Arthur Brain

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
As I'd mentioned in earlier posts: While HAART drugs do prolong the life of HIV/AIDS infected people, they still die from complications brought on by the disease.

Singer George Michael Succumbs to HIV/AIDS at 53, at Home in England

Dec. 25, 2016

Singer George Michael has died, his publicist confirmed. The singer has long been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, and died from its complications including pneumonia...

Heart disease and HIV/AIDS

background
Patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) have an increased risk of developing heart disease. Among the most common heart problems associated with HIV are pericarditis (inflamed sac surrounding the heart), endocarditis (infection of the lining inside the heart), cancer that affects the heart, pulmonary high blood pressure, and coronary artery disease (CAD).
There are many reasons why HIV patients may have an increased risk of developing heart disease. Since HIV attacks the body's immune system, patients are vulnerable to infections that may spread to the heart and cause disease...
http://www.wellness.com/reference/allergies/heart-disease-and-hiv-aids

There are so many complications that come with HIV/AIDS.

I thought that the BBC link in the article was pretty "thorough".
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38432862

"In 2011, Michael tweeted: "I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER APOLOGISE FOR MY SEX LIFE ! GAY SEX IS NATURAL, GAY SEX IS GOOD! NOT EVERYBODY DOES IT, BUT.....HA HA!"

George Michael not only destroyed his own life, but like all who openly participate in the "culture of death", he helped destroy countless others.

Am I glad that George Michael will be spending eternity in damnation? No, it saddens me that George Michael didn't accept Christ's invitation to repent and join Him in His Kingdom for eternity.

Hopefully this will be yet another wakeup call for you Art.

Wake up call for what? Recognizing a gay obsessed fundamentalist crank who follows brainless dogma and not only believes people suffer in burning torment because of it but judges himself as to who will be the 'partakers'? You're as nuts as JR.

Arthur Brain

When are you going to learn that people like me are Art Brain's, pat jane's, Mike Cadry's and your friend?

JR wants to stone you to death, I want you to get help, the help that God brings to those who are morally confused.

Er, no you aren't. The pair of you are fruitcakes frankly. JR's yet another neurologically challenged zealot and you seem desperate for straight people to be gay for some utterly bizarre reason as well as lacking in the grey matter department yourself.

Still, you have at it dude.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
George Michael not only destroyed his own life, but like all who openly participate in the "culture of death", he helped destroy countless others.

Am I glad that George Michael will be spending eternity in damnation? No, it saddens me that George Michael didn't accept Christ's invitation to repent and join Him in His Kingdom for eternity.

Hopefully this will be yet another wakeup call for you Art.

Wake up call for what? Recognizing a gay obsessed fundamentalist crank who follows brainless dogma and not only believes people suffer in burning torment because of it but judges himself as to who will be the 'partakers'? You're as nuts as JR.

A wakeup call telling you that you're supporting a culture of death.

BTW, it finally came to me why so many TOL'ers don't "come out".

They took brutal verbal abuse as children for being 'different' and don't want to go through that hell again.

I can't blame any of you for not doing so, as Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment doesn't seem to be very important around here.

Arthur Brain

A wakeup call telling you that you're supporting a culture of death.

BTW, it finally came to me why so many TOL'ers don't "come out".

They took brutal verbal abuse as children for being 'different' and don't want to go through that hell again.

I can't blame any of you for not doing so, as Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment doesn't seem to be very important around here.

Just smacks of projection again dude. Sorry for not being gay an all but hey...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just smacks of projection again dude. Sorry for not being gay an all but hey...

I can't imagine how terrified you must be with the recent death of homosexual icon George Michael. He spent much of his time here on earth surrounded by phony friends and looking for love in public restroom toilet stalls.

Pop Singer George Michael Arrested in Restroom of Beverly Hills Park
http://articles.latimes.com/1998/apr/09/local/me-37715

In the end (according to his 'boyfriend') George Michael died alone.

George Michael's partner Fadi Fawaz says the pop star died alone
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/27/entertainment/george-michael-fadi-fawaz/index.html

Had he only embraced that "brainless dogma" (Christianity) that you hate so much, he would have never been alone.

Arthur Brain

I can't imagine how terrified you must be with the recent death of homosexual icon George Michael. He spent much of his time here on earth surrounded by phony friends and looking for love in public restroom toilet stalls.

Had he only embraced that "brainless dogma" (Christianity) that you hate so much, he would have never been alone.

Well, considering how fevered your imagination already is I'm sure you can but in reality I'm neither terrified or gay as it is.

Secondly, your particular branch of fundamentalist dogma is not Christianity.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Had he only embraced that "brainless dogma" (Christianity) that you hate so much, he would have never been alone

Well, considering how fevered your imagination already is I'm sure you can but in reality I'm neither terrified or gay as it is.

It appears that you don't want to talk about the sad life of George Michael (who wasn't ashamed to admit that he was a homosexual).

Do you know anything about his childhood, i.e. at what age he was raped or psychologically abused by his parent(s)?

Secondly, your particular branch of fundamentalist dogma is not Christianity.

You amaze me Art: You not only hate God with a passion, you're also an expert on Christianity. So tell me what kind of Christianity do you practice Art, the "Jesus said it's ok to eat pork, shellfish and engage in homosexuality" kind like Mikey Cadry believes or do you have your own special blend?

Arthur Brain

It appears that you don't want to talk about the sad life of George Michael (who wasn't ashamed to admit that he was a homosexual).

Do you know anything about his childhood, i.e. at what age he was raped or psychologically abused by his parent(s)?

No, I don't know anything about the guy's childhood and neither do you I suspect. Still, putting forward slimy allegations on his parents and inventing up rape scenarios for his homosexuality is nothing if not predictable in your case aCW.

You amaze me Art: You not only hate God with a passion, you're also an expert on Christianity. So tell me what kind of Christianity do you practice Art, the "Jesus said it's ok to eat pork, shellfish and engage in homosexuality" kind like Mikey Cadry believes or do you have your own special blend?

Dude, you're in no position of authority or knowledge to assert anything about anyone. Isn't this clear by now, even to you? You're a silly little egotistical crank who can't think for himself outside of silly little blogs that are gormless and asinine in equal measure. You don't care about anything besides this insipid little blog. You think you're kidding anyone otherwise? Seriously?

MrDante

A friend is someone you like and want to be around, someone you know will be there for you, someone you would trust the care of your children to. No, you are not my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.