Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Society has gotten good at dressing things up to look better than what they really are.

For example, 'gay rights activist'-
you're really just a 'gay sex advocate' :rolleyes:

Not so noble when you consider reality, you weirdos.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
"Successful change can mean several different experiences for different men. Some men experience a natural reduction in their homosexual feelings and are satisfied with that.

"natural reduction in their homosexual feelings" what does that mean?

That those desires weren't something that they were born with and through spiritual and psychological therapy those unnatural feelings and desires can lessen.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Some men experience dramatic reduction in their homosexual feelings and develop strong, emotionally intimate, non-sexual relationships with other men.

Does this even have a meaning?

A strong platonic (purely spiritual; free from sensual desire, especially in a relationship between two persons) relationship with other men instead of a sexual one.

Some men experience dramatic dissipation in homosexual feelings, bonded, affirming relationships with other men, then move on to attractions and love for women with whom they create loving marriages and families. In short, successful change is in the "eye of the beholder."...

so no agreement on just what change means because it apparently done'st mean anything.

Each individual decides for him or herself what they want out of the therapy i.e. to what degree they feel at that time in their life they can accomplish.

So much for your "abuse and coercion" lies ey MrDante?

Abuse and coercion is not free will.

These wonderful organizations deal with destroyed lives and help rebuild those lives, I doubt that their clients want to look at a piece of paper with statistics on it.

One woudl think the first thing anyone would be asking is "does it work?" or "is it safe?"

Hence the personal testimonies of people who have successfully gone through therapy.

That being said:

Scientific Evidence:
There is significant scientific evidence which demonstrates that sexuality is rather fluid in nature and can be changed. The well-known Spitzer Study and the*Jones/Yarhouse Study are two significant examples. I recommend the*"Journal of Human Sexuality," available on www.narth.com. This publication gives the reader many valuable resources that give much insight into the* causes and*treatment of homosexuality as well as compelling evidence of change.

You must be referring to "Can Some Gay Men and Lesbians Change Their Sexual Orientation?" by Robert Spitzer 2001. The study that failed peer review...

ie. the LGBTQueer movement didn't approve of it (surprise surprise).

because it's subjects were all employees of ex-gay organizations like NARTH and Exodus (and even then only a tiny fraction of participants would claim to have changed sexual orientation). The study that was published two years later in the Archives of Sexual Behavior (with the disclaimer that it had failed peer review)because of the general interest in it. The study that Robert Spitzer disavowed admitting his critics were right and apologized for

It's amazing the influence that death threats, threats of being fired, etc. etc. etc. by the ever so tolerant LGBTQueer movement has on certain people.

Facts are facts, LGBTQ ally Robert Spitzer backtracking on those facts doesn't make them less true.

Anecdotal Evidence:

What about the anecdotal evidence of people who didn't change or later admitted they were lying about changing?

One has to remember (as shown in the testimonial video which I posted a couple of pages back and will post again here):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUXhKbHMGJg

that many of these people went through unspeakable horrors as children by homosexual predators and that severe damage was done to their outlook on normal sexuality.

I'll continue to pray for them MrDante, hoping that they can overcome those unnatural desires and become whole again.

Will you join me in prayer?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh and MrDante: While it hurts me so to be the bearer of bad news for you...

Christopher Doyle responds to the failure of conversion therapy ban efforts

May 8, 2014
The following excerpts are from the article “As Many as Nine State Legislatures Have Now Rejected SOCE Therapy Bans” by Christopher Doyle on the Voice of the Voiceless website

Let's see. the legislative information system for the state of Virginia is currently in committee in the state's house.

Illinois passed Public Act 099-0411 The Youth Mental Health Protection Act. was passed into law and been in effect jince January 2016.

In Washington the legislation Republicnas rejected was to ban the use of electroshock therapy, ice baths, caging, physical abuse and other forms of torture on children by "conversion" therapists.

In Washington and the other states mentioned I'm sure the child abusers, pedophiles and sex perverts of those states are very happy.

I was worried that you'd take the information about the vast majority of States failing to ban therapy for sexually and gender confused people hard.

I'm glad that you're as happy as I am that these States aren't siding with the LGBTQueer movement/NAMBLA and that through spiritual and psychological therapy these wonderful people can be whole once again.

MrDante

That those desires weren't something that they were born with
Evidence? oh that's right, there isn't any.

and through spiritual and psychological therapy those unnatural feelings and desires can lessen.
Garbage.

again I asked: "natural reduction in their homosexual feelings" what does that mean?

A strong platonic (purely spiritual; free from sensual desire, especially in a relationship between two persons) relationship with other men instead of a sexual one.
meaningless stuff made up by sex obsessed perverts or repartive therapists as you prefer to call them.

Each individual decides for him or herself what they want out of the therapy i.e. to what degree they feel at that time in their life they can accomplish.

The physical, mental and emotional abuse of conversion therapy is all pert of public record.

Abuse and coercion occur when those practicing conversion therapy lie to their clients about the effectiveness, and safety of what they are doing. Real counselors provide accurate information to clients and do not push their own agenda onto clients and therapy goals.

Conversion therapy for both adults and children rely on the promotion of self hatred.

Hence the personal testimonies of people who have successfully gone through therapy.
Except you can't define just what successful means here.

But if we are pretending that personal testimonies are evidence - Do conversion therapists provide testimonies of those saying they were harmed by the process?

No the scientific community didn't, largely because the only people Spitzer could find to study were individuals employed by ex-gay organizations

It's amazing the influence that death threats, threats of being fired, etc. etc. etc. by the ever so tolerant LGBTQueer movement has on certain people.
Lies.

Facts are facts, LGBTQ ally Robert Spitzer backtracking on those facts doesn't make them less true.
The facts are that even using people paid to say they changed sexual orientation only 11 individuals would actually say that their orientation did change. Further a follow up investigation by Spitzer's students traced down ten of these eleven individuals, none of them were employed by ex gay organizations and all ten admitted that they lied and their sexual orientation had never changed.

One has to remember (as shown in the testimonial video which I posted a couple of pages back and will post again here):

that many of these people went through unspeakable horrors as children by homosexual predators and that severe damage was done to their outlook on normal sexuality.
And what about the vast majority of gays and lesbians who never experienced abuse?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As MrDante's envy of EX homosexuals turns greener by the minute...

That those desires [same sex] weren't something that they were born with

Evidence?

You mean like a 'gay' gene?...

oh that's right, there isn't any.

and through spiritual and psychological therapy those unnatural feelings and desires can lessen.

Garbage.
again I asked: "natural reduction in their homosexual feelings" what does that mean?

For those that didn't catch on before: Unnatural homosexual desires can be lessened and even be eliminated through psychological and spiritual therapy.

meaningless stuff made up by sex obsessed perverts or repartive therapists as you prefer to call them.

My my, someone is not only angry at EX homosexuals, but those that help them escape their spiritually dead and physically unhealthy lifestyle.

The physical, mental and emotional abuse of conversion therapy is all pert of public record. Abuse and coercion occur when those practicing conversion therapy lie to their clients about the effectiveness, and safety of what they are doing. Real counselors provide accurate information to clients and do not push their own agenda onto clients and therapy goals.

If you want to talk about abuse and coercion, we'll have to talk about the youth that were raped by homosexual predators and contracted same sex desires because of it (and many of them became HIV/AIDS positive).

Conversion therapy for both adults and children rely on the promotion of self hatred.

Self love, God's love.

Except you can't define just what successful means here.

Watching a hardcore homosexual activist turn green with envy over other peoples achievements is success in my book.

But if we are pretending that personal testimonies are evidence - Do conversion therapists provide testimonies of those saying they were harmed by the process?

Why? According to you...

it's all pert of public record

The LGBTQueer movement focuses on peoples failures, reparative therapists concentrate on peoples successes. I guess that's why the LGBTQ movement is considered a "culture of death" ey MrDante?

No the scientific community didn't, largely because the only people Spitzer could find to study were individuals employed by ex-gay organizations

And all of the individuals who say that their same sex desires have reduced or gone away due to therapy, were they 'plants' to?

I'd bring up the link showing 300 cases of homofascism, but been there done that one too many times with you.

The facts are that even using people paid to say they changed sexual orientation only 11 individuals would actually say that their orientation did change. Further a follow up investigation by Spitzer's students traced down ten of these eleven individuals, none of them were employed by ex gay organizations and all ten admitted that they lied and their sexual orientation had never changed.

You are aware that those (alleged) 10 people are lying to themselves by continuing to live an unnatural lifestyle aren't you MrDante?

And what about the vast majority of gays and lesbians who never experienced abuse?

You use the term "vast majority" very loosely MrDante (refer to the page 1's index and "What causes homosexual desires" ).

Years of psychological abuse (growing up in a dysfunctional home, etc.) can lead to sexual confusion as well.

Now about you joining me in prayer for those that are still sexually confused...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Society has gotten good at dressing things up to look better than what they really are.

For example, 'gay rights activist'-
you're really just a 'gay sex advocate' :rolleyes:

Not so noble when you consider reality, you weirdos.

So when you defend LGBTQ causes like adoption, should I refer to you as a "gay rights activist" or a "gay sex advocate"?

Inquiring minds needsta know.

MrDante

That those desires [same sex] weren't something that they were born with

You mean like a 'gay' gene?...
So no evidence to support your statement showing it to be something you just made up.

More stuff you just made up

For those that didn't catch on before: Unnatural homosexual desires can be lessened and even be eliminated through psychological and spiritual therapy.

My my, someone is not only angry at EX homosexuals,
Why would anyone be mad at victims of fraud who are subjected to emotional and physical abuse?

The answer is of course no one would be and you are just presetting something you've made up.

but those that help them escape their spiritually dead and physically unhealthy lifestyle.
Spiritually dead and physically unhealthy are exactly how those who have escaped from conversion therapy describe what they experienced while in "therapy"

If you want to talk about abuse and coercion, we'll have to talk about the youth that were raped by homosexual predators and contracted same sex desires because of it (and many of them became HIV/AIDS positive).
Why woudl we talk about people who don't exist?

Self love, God's love.
God has nothing to do with conversion therapy

Watching a hardcore homosexual activist turn green with envy over other peoples achievements is success in my book.
You mean watching a five year old have electrodes attached to his genitals and write in agony for hours as part of his "therapy" Which thanks to the efforts of NARTH is something you can actually go see in the state of Washington.

Why? According to you...
this makes no sense.

And all of the individuals who say that their same sex desires have reduced or gone away due to therapy, were they 'plants' to?
The only "ex-gays" Robert Spitzer were able to find to interview were those provided to him by organizations like NARTH and Exodus.

I'd bring up the link showing 300 cases of homofascism, but been there done that one too many times with you.
and not one of those "300 cases of homofascism" shows any evidnece to back up your lie that Robert Spitzer received any death threats.

you mean like the fact that the only people in Spitzer's study who claimed to have changed sexual orientation were employees of NARTH and Exodus

You are aware that those (alleged) 10 people are lying to themselves by continuing to live an unnatural lifestyle aren't you MrDante?
you are aware that the 10 people were and are heterosexuals aren't you?

You use the term "vast majority" very loosely MrDante (refer to the page 1's index and "What causes homosexual desires" ).
Vast majority means almost all.

and again: And what about the vast majority of gays and lesbians who never experienced abuse?

Years of psychological abuse (growing up in a dysfunctional home, etc.) can lead to sexual confusion as well.

Now about you joining me in prayer for those that are still sexually confused...

Pray for imaginary people?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So when you defend LGBTQ causes like adoption, should I refer to you as a "gay rights activist" or a "gay sex advocate"?

Adoption is not a right, and is not something a guardian has to consider when they choose a home for the child.
Quite frankly, they are altogether immune to both 'equal rights' and your bias, because the interest is primarily of the child and not the parents.

So, you may as well just drop that repeated thing :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh my, hardcore LGBTQ activist MrDante (or should I use the term Crucible uses and refer to him as a "gay sex advocate"?) is so green with envy with EX homosexuals and full of HATRED towards those that have helped them that I'm concerned that it might effect his pristine health, (I'll make my response short) :

you mean like the fact that the only people in Spitzer's study who claimed to have changed sexual orientation were employees of NARTH and Exodus

One shouldn't give too much credence to the late Robert Spitzer's research, as is pointed out in this PFOX link (Parents and Friends of EX gays and gays), Bobby "was at the center of the 1973 American Psychiatric Association’s (APA) decision to remove homosexuality from its list of mental disorders, the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual)" and was concerned that the study would be used to "justify the denial of civil rights to homosexuals."
http://www.pfox.org/sidebar-pages/dr-robert-spitzers-study-on-reparative-therapies/

Now the question that needs to be asked is this: Should I refer to the late Robert Spitzer as a LGBTQ activist or a gay sex advocate MrDante?

Robert_Spitzer.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Adoption is not a right, and is not something a guardian has to consider when they choose a home for the child.
Quite frankly, they are altogether immune to both 'equal rights' and your bias, because the interest is primarily of the child and not the parents.

So, you may as well just drop that repeated thing :rolleyes:

Contrary to what you've written not only in this post, but this as well:

Originally Posted by Crucible
The 'institution of marriage' in America is a pathetic, broken thing with or without a vestige of gay matrimony thrown into it. I don't see any of you challenging 'no fault' divorce or anything else which is abominable, I see you all going after a teeny, tiny percentage that you hypocrites just happen to not be guilty of and sinking your teeth right in it.

'Innocent human life' is something that you all have been so thoroughly brainwashed with that you are incapable of accepting the reality of the matter-....
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...p-Chronicles&p=4883130&viewfull=1#post4883130

Innocent human beings have the right to life and children have a right to have a loving mom and dad to raise them, even if it isn't their biological ones.

I'm sorry that you went through a living hell as a child, have you sought legitimate therapy or considered doing so?

I've posted several links in the past pages as well as in the index. Check them out.

MrDante

One shouldn't give too much credence to the late Robert Spitzer's research, as is pointed out in this PFOX link (Parents and Friends of EX gays and gays), Bobby "was at the center of the 1973 American Psychiatric Association’s (APA) decision to remove homosexuality from its list of mental disorders, the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual)"
Yes he was and the APA nomenclature committee studied the issue for over a year. 78 different experts were called on to present evidence and research. The committee specifically invited most vocal opponents of the change, Charles Socarides, Irving Bieber, and Robert McDevitt, to present research and evidence. While all three attended meetings they presented no research or any evidence that homosexuality was a pathology. Instead they chose to complain how the this was a political move not a scientific one.

And nearly 50 years later there is still no evidence that homosexuality is a mental illness or that anyone's sexual orientation can change

Now the question that needs to be asked is this: Should I refer to the late Robert Spitzer as a LGBTQ activist or a gay sex advocate MrDante?
Knowing you I'm surprised you arent already lying about Dr. Spitzer and claiming that he was not only a pedophile but a founder of NAMBLA.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
One shouldn't give too much credence to the late Robert Spitzer's research, as is pointed out in this PFOX link (Parents and Friends of EX gays and gays), Bobby "was at the center of the 1973 American Psychiatric Association’s (APA) decision to remove homosexuality from its list of mental disorders, the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual)"...

Yes he was and the APA nomenclature committee studied the issue for over a year.

It's interesting that you say that because Linda Ames Nicolosi in her article from Crisis Magazine dated January 11, 2016 said the following:

When I opened the newspaper a couple of days after Christmas, I was surprised by a familiar face in the obituaries section: psychiatrist Robert Spitzer. The name brought back a flood of bittersweet personal memories. I had learned something about human nature from Bob Spitzer, and also about politics as they play out behind the scenes in the mental-health establishment.
About 15 years before, Spitzer had asked me to help him with a new research project he was working on—a study of people who had come out of a gay lifestyle. He needed help on his wording and the expression of concepts, and I was, at the time, publications director for NARTH (National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality).
I was flattered to be trusted with the job. Dr. Spitzer was one of the most celebrated psychiatrists of recent memory; he had been instrumental in the pivotal 1973 decision to remove homosexuality from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual.
And so began an almost daily email correspondence with Spitzer that lasted for several months. As the cultural hero who had supposedly “normalized” homosexuality, he would be, I thought, one of the foremost experts on the subject.
But I was in for a surprise. Not only did Spitzer know very little about homosexuality (a subject which seemed to have little interest in penetrating) but he had also minimal knowledge of, or apparent interest in, psychodynamic psychology…..

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/2016/0...arch-shows-gays-can-change-their-orientation/

78 different experts were called on to present evidence and research. The committee specifically invited most vocal opponents of the change, Charles Socarides, Irving Bieber, and Robert McDevitt, to present research and evidence. While all three attended meetings they presented no research or any evidence that homosexuality was a pathology. Instead they chose to complain how the this was a political move not a scientific one.

And nearly 50 years later there is still no evidence that homosexuality is a mental illness or that anyone's sexual orientation can change

“It was never a medical decision—and that’s why I think the action came so fast…It was a political move.”
“That’s how far we’ve come in ten years. Now we even have the American Psychiatric Association running scared.”
-Barbara Gittings, Same-gender sex activist

tumblr_n8mt2lV1sl1ql2ecio1_500.jpg

Homosexual Activists Intimidate American Psychiatric Association into Removing Homosexuality from List of Disorders
https://conservativecolloquium.word...emoving-homosexuality-from-list-of-disorders/

Knowing you I'm surprised you arent already lying about Dr. Spitzer and claiming that he was not only a pedophile but a founder of NAMBLA.

Other than receiving correspondence from someone who spoke to NAMBLA...
http://digitallibrary.hsp.org/index.php/Detail/Object/Show/object_id/7684

Frank Kameny Responds to AFTAH Report that He Spoke at NAMBLA Event in 1981
http://americansfortruth.com/2007/0...report-that-he-spoke-at-nambla-event-in-1981/

it appears that the late Dr. Robert Spitzer truly did want to help homosexuals change (as seen in Linda Ames Nicolosi's article above).

But Spitzer was, no doubt, a truly compassionate man, and he was proud that through the 1973 decision, he had helped free LGB people from cultural oppression. But when he called me in 2001 (he was then in the fading years of his career), I sensed that a feeling of guilt was nagging at him. For one thing, he did not like the pressure within the psychiatric establishment to stop clinicians from helping patients who were unhappy with their same-sex attractions. (“Patients should have the right,” he told me in an interview, “to explore their heterosexual potential.”) And, like most psychiatrists, Spitzer explained in an interview published in the NARTH Bulletin in 2001, “I thought that homosexual behavior could be resisted … that no one could really change their orientation. I now believe that’s untrue—some people can and do change.

Nice try MrDante.

Moving on...

MrDante

It's interesting that you say that because Linda Ames Nicolosi in her article from Crisis Magazine dated January 11, 2016 said the following:

And so began an almost daily email correspondence with Spitzer that lasted for several months. As the cultural hero who had supposedly “normalized” homosexuality, he would be, I thought, one of the foremost experts on the subject.
But I was in for a surprise. Not only did Spitzer know very little about homosexuality (a subject which seemed to have little interest in penetrating) but he had also minimal knowledge of, or apparent interest in, psychodynamic psychology…..

What is really interesting is how Everywhere else on the Nicolosi / NARTH websites Robert Spitzer is referred to as an expert on the topic of homosexuality.

“It was never a medical decision—and that’s why I think the action came so fast…It was a political move.”
“That’s how far we’ve come in ten years. Now we even have the American Psychiatric Association running scared.”
Yeah...Ryan Sorba claimed she said this in a 2007 interview with Gittings...even though she had been dead for several months.

Nice try MrDante.

Moving on...
Running away so soon?

“I actually had great difficulty finding participants. In all the years of doing ex-gay therapy, you’d think Nicolosi would have been able to provide more success stories. He only sent me nine patients.” Robert Spitzer 2001 interview

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yeah...Ryan Sorba claimed she said this in a 2007 interview with Gittings...even though she had been dead for several months.

"Kay Lahusen and Barbera Gittings know what really happened to the APA. In the book, Making History they are quite open about the reality.
Kay: This was always more of a political decision than a medical decision.
Barbara: It never was a medical decision—and that’s why I think the action came so fast. After all, it was only three years from the time that feminists and gays first sapped the APA at a behavior therapy session to the time that the Board of Trustees voted in 1973 to approve removing homosexuality from the list of mental disorders. It was a political move.” (Making History, p.224)
https://conservativecolloquium.word...emoving-homosexuality-from-list-of-disorders/

Someone needs to brush up on his/zir's LGBTQueer history.

Nice try MrDante.

Moving on...

Running away so soon?

I suppose we could talk more about homosexual icon Frank Kameny's acceptance of bestiality ("as long as the animal doesn't mind, and it rarely does") or how Kameny and so many other LGBTQ 'pioneers' were involved with the homosexual founded North American Man Boy Love Association (not to be confused with the UK's homosexual founded Pedophile Information Exchange/P.I.E.), but those topics have been discussed ad nauseum.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
LGBTQueer ally/President Elect Donald Trump must have really had a dilemma when deciding who to pick as his Secretary of State:

Mitt Romney, who as Governor of Taxachusetts wrote the blueprint for 'gay' marriage and socialized healthcare

or

Exxon/Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson who was responsible for allowing openly homosexual youth (and later homosexual adults, because where there is sexually confused youth, homosexual adults will follow) into the once God-fearing Boy Scouts of America (American Family Association's Bryan Fischer has renamed them the "Boy Sodomizers of America") and just so happens to be a big fan of Planned Parenthood (according to Donald Trump, PP "does very good things").

Conservatives Drill down on Exxon's Tillerson

December 12, 2016

Donald Trump put a lot of names in the pipeline to head the State Department, but few have fueled more controversy than ExxonMobil CEO and Chairman Rex Tillerson. The oil mogul, who's spent his more than 40 years with the company, is one of the many names floated for the most-watched nomination of the new administration.

The Left, which doesn't usually need a reason to oppose Trump's choices, won't find many here, since the ExxonMobil executive may be the greatest ally liberals have in the Cabinet for their abortion and LGBT agendas. That should be particularly alarming to conservatives, who've spent the last eight years watching the State Department lead the global parade for the slaughter of innocent unborn children and the intimidation of nations with natural views on marriage and sexuality. No sooner had Hillary Clinton taken over the State Department in 2009 than the White House ordered her to use the agency as a club to beat other nations into submission on sensitive culture issues -- a tradition that successor John Kerry has been all too eager to continue.

Now, after two terms of exporting radical social policy, Americans could finally see the light at the end of the Obama administration tunnel. To hear that Donald Trump may be appointing a man who not only led the charge to open the Boy Scouts to gay troop leaders but whose company directly gives to Planned Parenthood is upsetting at best. FRC knows Tillerson all too well, having worked for years to put the brakes on his reckless agenda for a scouting organization that was already dealing with staggering numbers of sexual abuse cases. Unfortunately, the BSA, under Tillerson, ultimately caved to the pressure of the far-Left, irreparably splitting the Scouts and destroying a proud and honorable American tradition. Under his chairmanship, ExxonMobil's score on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate "Equality" Index has also skyrocketed to 87 percent. Still, Trump calls Rex a "world class player and dealmaker," but if these are the kinds of deals Tillerson makes -- sending dollars to an abortion business that's just been referred for criminal prosecution and risking the well-being of young boys under his charge in an attempt to placate radical homosexual activists -- then who knows what sort of "diplomacy" he would champion at DOS?

Read more: http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=WA16L24

06282015-pride25-780x520.jpg

But wait, there's more!

Rex Tillerson’s Company, Exxon, Has Billions at Stake Over Sanctions on Russia
https://www.headlines-news.com/2016...as-billions-at-stake-over-sanctions-on-russia

Did I mention that Tillerson received Russia’s Order of Friendship award?

http://www.newsweek.com/rex-tillerson-warm-relationship-putin-chills-kremlin-critics-hopes-533329
VladimirPutinRexTilerson_large.jpg

http://www.irishexaminer.com/remote...inRexTilerson_large.jpg?width=648&s=ie-435246

And you thought that the previous administration oozed with corruption.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I have a question.

Let's say Homosexuality is criminalized again. What then? What should be the punishment for being a homo et al?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have a question.

Let's say Homosexuality is criminalized again. What then? What should be the punishment for being a homo et al?

Welcome to the WHMBR! Part 4 JR. I tired of your theocratic nonsense in another thread; hopefully you've reviewed the index on page 1 of this thread so that you're more knowledgeable about the subject.

Homosexuality is still on the legislative books in around 12 States, contrary to what the judicial activists at SCOTUS who wrote the Lawrence v Texas ruling say. While the federal government does have jurisdiction in areas like the armed forces, etc., it's a states rights matter.

What do I think the punishment should be? Keep in mind that we're dealing with two different issues here:

Those who partake in the behavior and those that promote the 'gay' agenda.

Should a 12 year old boy whose been brutally raped as a child and hence contracted same sex desires be held as accountable as someone like MrDante who is a hardcore homosexual activist?

I think not.

Ideally there would be therapy for those who truly want to get help, harsher penalties for those who push an agenda, and death for those who've committed a capital crime (i.e. caused the death of another).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In LGBTQueer bathroom news:

Columbus Target employee allegedly videotaped 12-year-old boy in bathroom

Dec. 14, 2016

A Columbus Target employee faces charges for taking video of a 12-year-old boy in a bathroom of the store on Olentangy River Road, according to a criminal complaint.

Matthew Lively, 31, of Columbus was given a $150,000 bond in court Wednesday morning on a charge of illegal use of a minor in nudity-oriented material or performance, a second-degree felony.

On Nov. 30, Lively allegedly placed a cell phone in a stall where the juvenile was using the bathroom. A detective with the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office said Lively admitted to taking video of the boy during the interview.

“I think it’s key the little boy knew to tell someone, to get help and tell an adult,” said Columbus Police Officer Kelly Shay...

Read more: http://nbc4i.com/2016/12/14/columbu...gedly-videotaped-12-year-old-boy-in-bathroom/

Status
Not open for further replies.