Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Can I presume that "Bath House" is what would be called a "Sauna Bath" here in the UK, or does it have some particularly gay meaning that I am unaware of?
Public Saunas tend to be "same sex" by definition in my experience.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can I presume that "Bath House" is what would be called a "Sauna Bath" here in the UK, or does it have some particularly gay meaning that I am unaware of?
Public Saunas tend to be "same sex" by definition in my experience.

I'm pretty certain that your macho 6'1" 180+ lb. comrade can tell you about gay bathhouses first hand Al.

Here's some information on them from Americans For Truth About Homosexuality's Peter LaBarbera.

http://americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/gay-culture/bathhouses/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I just noticed Al: You've gone from HATING God (atheist) to not sure if you HATE God (eggnostic).

Why the change, did Dan Savage and his NALT Christian Project have an effect on you?

I've gone from atheist/agnostic to agnostic/atheist so the change probably isn't something for you to get excited about.

Why would I get excited about a doctrine which questions the existence of God?

If you really want to know why I changed my tag then please read my blog.

I'm sorry for your loss Al. Hopefully most of those 91 years that your mom had on this earth were good ones.

alwight

Why would I get excited about a doctrine which questions the existence of God?
You wouldn't, that was something called "overstatement" aCW. :rolleyes:
Why would a rational thinking person with a mind of their own not want to question the existence of everything including gods?
You perhaps just accepted the first deity you were told about without question?
Which could just as easily have been Allah perhaps?

I'm sorry for your loss Al. Hopefully most of those 91 years that your mom had on this earth were good ones.
Thank you aCW.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Why would I get excited about a doctrine [eggnosticism] which questions the existence of God?

You wouldn't, that was something called "overstatement" aCW.
Why would a rational thinking person with a mind of their own not want to question the existence of everything including gods?
You perhaps just accepted the first deity you were told about without question?

The longer I live and see what is happening throughout the world, I marvel at God's wisdom as shown to mankind through Holy Scripture.

Which could just as easily have been Allah perhaps?

The extremely violent false religion of Islam (and it's pedophile false prophet Muhammad) have been discussed thoroughly throughout this 3 part thread (showing amongst other things that secular humanists like you and GFR7 and muzzies have so much in common...a HATRED of Judaism and Christianity being the main common denominator).

No Al, Allah will never be worshipped by me. On the other hand I have to wonder if virgins and little boys in the afterlife might be tempting to you?

http://www.albatrus.org/english/religions/islam/72virgins_and_boys.htm

alwight

The longer I live and see what is happening throughout the world, I marvel at God's wisdom as shown to mankind through Holy Scripture.
But nevertheless you choose to selectively disregard it and eat lobster. :plain:

The extremely violent false religion of Islam (and it's pedophile false prophet Muhammad) have been discussed thoroughly throughout this 3 part thread (showing amongst other things that secular humanists like you and GFR7 and muzzies have so much in common...a HATRED of Judaism and Christianity being the main common denominator).
My only reference to Judaism would seem be the OT, but I don't recall ever hating either it or Christianity. I'll admit to not being particularly enthused by Islamic theocracies which imo simply stifle all human individuality in a way you'd probably like to do for Christianity but can't.
It might have been more helpful to your cause if Mohammed had also been gay perhaps, still you can't win them all?

No Al, Allah will never be worshipped by me. On the other hand I have to wonder if virgins and little boys in the afterlife might be tempting to you?
Homosexuals are in fact routinely put to death by theocratic Islamic states, but apparently in Paradise anything goes according to their ancient magic scripture anyway. But I suspect they will usually ignore the parts that don't happen to suit them, rather as you do with yours aCW as you tuck into another nice lobster thermidor while wearing your best mixed weave bib and tucker.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

But nevertheless you choose to selectively disregard it and eat lobster.

Your vast ignorance of Holy Scripture has gone beyond embarrassing Al, it's become extremely borrrrrrring.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4136991&postcount=3743

Look at 2 C and then at 3 F.

Quote:

My only reference to Judaism would seem be the OT, but I don't recall ever hating either it or Christianity. I'll admit to not being particularly enthused by Islamic theocracies which imo simply stifle all human individuality in a way you'd probably like to do for Christianity but can't.
It might have been more helpful to your cause if Mohammed had also been gay perhaps, still you can't win them all?

Ask and you shall receive Al:

According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “ the prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled, “Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest...

Another curious hadith contained in Sunan Bayhaqi and which traces to Sunan Abu Dawud (one of the six canonical hadith collections), has Muhammad lifting up his shirt for a man who proceeded to kiss his entire torso, “from his bellybutton to his armpits.”...

Said the co-host: “Surely there’s more?”

Botros: “Indeed there is. No less than 20 Islamic sources—such as the hadiths of Ahmad bin Hanbal—relay that Muhammad used to suck on the tongues of boys and girls"...

http://islaminitsownwords.blogspot.com/2009/04/was-muhammad-sexually-perverted-and.html

Quote:

Homosexuals are in fact routinely put to death by theocratic Islamic states, but apparently in Paradise anything goes according to their ancient magic scripture anyway. But I suspect they will usually ignore the parts that don't happen to suit them, rather as you do with yours aCW as you tuck into another nice lobster thermidor while wearing your best mixed weave bib and tucker.

Did I mention that your ignorance of Holy Scripture is getting extremely borrrrring Al?

This may be a major factor as to why Muhammad reinstituted the punishments found in the Torah. Being merely a human messenger (Sura 3:144), he could not send the Holy Spirit into the hearts of people so that they could be changed from the inside out. On the other hand, as the eternal Son of God, Jesus does in fact send the Holy Spirit into the hearts of all those who ask for him, and now they have living in them the power to be changed from the inside out.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4137157&postcount=3745

28287-Being-Bored-Is-Boring.jpg

alwight

I always enjoy it when Christians try to claim that a silly (imo) apologetic spin somehow gets themselves out of a scriptural bind.
The truth is that cherry picking is alive and well from the Bible because Christians enjoy eating shellfish, which required that a retrospective spin had to be hastily devised in order to cover it. :D

Of course it doesn't really work as far as non-believers are concerned and after all the Christian religion would most probably have lost far too many lovers of shellfish if it hadn't found a suitable spin. :think:

But it's their doctrine after all and Christians will probably believe it says whatever they want it to say for their own convenience.
If it involves making up unlikely imaginary covenants and combining things from various obscure parts of the Bible to do it then it may not fool the likes of me, but if it enables them to eat shellfish, and bacon, then that is probably all that really matters in the end, bless 'em. :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I always enjoy it when Christians try to claim that a silly (imo) apologetic spin somehow gets themselves out of a scriptural bind...

I figured the two links explaining ceremonial, civil and moral laws would be a bit complicated for a....(aCW checks to see what doctrine of unbelievers Al is following this week) eggnostic like yourself Al.

Here, let me make it simple:

Jesus said this is good

lobsterfest-coupon.png

(with fresh lemon squeezed on it and dipped in butter, it's very very good)

and continues to say that this is very very bad.

Homosexual%20epigenetics%20COSMOS%20Science%20Magazine.jpg

Being the expert on Holy Scripture that you are Al, perhaps I missed somewhere in that great book where it says that "Lobster eaters will not inherit the kingdom of God"?

Oh and Al, it's time to...

move on.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of doom...

(This article is from a website called "HIV Plus: HIV Plus Mag.com", which appears to deal solely with STD's that run rampant amongst homosexuals).

Gay and Bi Men Account for 75% of All Syphilis Cases

The rate of syphilis in 2013 was the highest recorded since 1996

Feb. 3, 2015

At the end of 2014 the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released its sexually transmitted disease surveillance data for the previous year, 2013, showing the rates for primary and secondary syphilis, which is the most infectious stage of syphilis, increased by an alarming 10 percent.

“This second year of double-digit increases of syphilis rates is completely unacceptable and also significantly intersects with our HIV epidemic,” says William Smith, executive director of the National Coalition of STD Directors. "This continues to affect populations already disproportionately impacted by all STDs, including HIV, most notably gay men and other men who have sex with men (MSM).” The coalition notes that the rate of syphilis in 2013 was the highest recorded since 1996. That 10 percent increase in syphilis rates in 2013 was almost entirely increases in men, mainly gay and bi men; no overall increase was seen in women that year. Smith also reports that syphilis and HIV coinfection among gay and bi men is so common that over half (52 percent) of MSM with primary and secondary syphilis also have HIV and that MSM account for 75 percent of the primary and secondary syphilis cases reported to the CDC.

Read more: http://www.hivplusmag.com/testing/2015/02/03/gay-and-bi-men-account-75-all-syphilis-cases

for_the_wages_of_sin_is_death_mousepad-p144302960285792634trak_400.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As many of you following this 3 part thread are aware, I talk about the false religion of Islam a fair amount because it has such close ties to the American Left, including that of homosexuality and pedophilia.

I found this article written by Doug Giles talking about the murderer of American hero Chris Kyle fascinating, and not the least bit surprising.

Chris Kyle's Killer Was Sporting Islamic Facial Hair When He Killed Kyle

Feb. 8, 2015

Jury selection for the trial for Eddie Routh, the man who killed American Sniper Chris Kyle and fellow Navy SEAL Chad Littlefield, is supposed to begin this week in Stephenville, Texas.

For months we’ve been hearing that Eddie suffered from PTSD and that the VA is to blame for not getting him on potent enough dope, or too-potent dope; and failed to farm him out to an exorcist to have his war demons banished forever; and thus, the VA is the reason Eddie snapped and killed an American icon and his fellow SEAL friend.

Heck, I’m surprised we haven’t heard “The Low Blood Sugar Excuse” tossed out there as the reason Routh killed Kyle...

The Warfighter Foundation alleged that Eddie Ray Routh, 27, the Marine veteran accused of murdering Navy SEAL Kyle two years ago, never saw combat nor experienced traumatic situations during his time serving overseas.

Eddie Routh served one tour in Iraq in 2007, at Balad Air Base (the 2nd largest U.S. installation in Iraq), with no significant events. No combat experience. Let me say that again, he NEVER SAW COMBAT or any aspect of traumatic events associated with a combat deployment (i.e. incoming mortar or rocket fire). He never left the base, EVER.

The Warfighter Foundation, a nonprofit veterans group, filed a Freedom of Information Act request to obtain information about Routh’s service record. It was through the information they received that the group discovered Routh had not experienced any type of combat.

Matter of fact, the base that Mr. PTSD was stationed at was pretty cush....

Another interesting twist in The PTSD Eddie Routh Ruse came from the laptop of Walid Shoebat last week. Walid, an expert in all things Islam, points out some interesting and very overlooked ditties about Eddie.

Check out these interesting, and Islamic, nuggets from Walid…

When we evaluate cases for potential Muslim terrorists, we always look for physical signs like a trimmed mustache and a beard that is lesser trimmed. And when it comes to a crime that was committed, we look at who the victims are. In the story on Eddie Routh who murdered Chris Kyle, there are signs of concern, especially the facial hair, it does match the profile of a convert.

Also, Routh was a prison guard over Muslim terrorists at Balad Airbase in Baghdad in 2007. He never served in battle, but spent most of his time looking and talking to Muslims in jail. He could have likely interacted with the inmates and got converted; prison has a higher conversion rate than any mosque. Also, why would he kill a Navy SEAL who was known to have killed so many terrorists? [Especially, given that Kyle had a price on his head?]

Examining [Kyle’s] killer gives also clues. “During a phone call with his father, Routh expressed sympathy for the detainees and discontent over how the US was conducting the war as well as his reluctance to engage in combat” and “While working as a guard at Balad Air Base, Routh laments his [Muslim] prisoners’ poor living conditions”.

Let's sum up Shoebat’s alarms: Routh spent a lot of time and sympathized with Islamic radical prisoners and was sporting the no-mustache-with-beard Muslim facial hair when he came back and killed Kyle.

Read more: http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2015/02/08/draft-n1954379/page/full

1be9dd9a-73e3-4e4e-8063-f926fd16b612.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CW you are a special sorta dense, you know it?

Oh my, we have a very special guest who has made an appearance in the WHMBR! thread once again.

TOL's Homosexualist Christian Movement Watch

#2: Heterodoxical states that those who oppose homosexuals 'marrying' are "anti-Christ".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heterodoxical
I'll defend the position, that to campaign against gay marriage is ANti Christ.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3649754&postcount=3120

gay-preacher1.jpg

Heterodoxical

Oh my, we have a very special guest who has made an appearance in the WHMBR! thread once again.

#2: Heterodoxical states that those who oppose homosexuals 'marrying' are "anti-Christ".
Not only stated it, but proved it biblically. And to this day it stands unrefuted. Until you can refute those arguments, you are just blathering with diarrhea of the mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heterodoxical
I'll defend the position, that to campaign against gay marriage is ANti Christ.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3649754&postcount=3120

gay-preacher1.jpg

The Short and Skinny on the LGBT Marriage vs the Church issues.
WWJD?
1) Jesus saw the Church of His day threatening an adulteress woman. His action was concise, simple and immediate. He defended her from their ravenous onslaught and set her free. Albeit he did coach her to not sin any more.
Tell me, the fruits of that endeavor, did she walk away feeling Jesus love, or that he was Judgmental?
Jesus protected her from their condemning crowd mentality and set them all right in their thinking.
2) Jesus, in Matthew 5, talked a LOT about how to love appropriately. At the end he gives the example that GOD even loves a providential love (not just words but actions) for His enemies. Jesus says any fool can love their friends, but that we should "be perfect as God is perfect". The word perfect meaning complete, of finished..>> We should LOVE (the topic) as completely as God did in the example He just gave.
The lesson here was on God's enemies. I dare say you rabid NO GAY MARRIAGE factions out there, would conclude that the LGBT "agenda" makes them enemies of God. After all they are sinners and abominations right?
So Jesus says to love them with a providential love.
To what does the Church suggest as providence here?
Nothing.
The offer judgement and condemnation instead.
Rather than let them FEEL God's love, they are TOLD ONLY about His wrath.
3) Jesus taught that If a man asks for your shirt, give them your coat as well. (I bet I just got that backwards...) The lesson was, deliver more than asked for out of love and their need, not based on what you are willing to give up.
The LGBT community has come to the table asking for protection from over zealous CHRISTIAN FAMILY MEMBERS who do not approve of their lives and give them legal protection under the law. They tried for legal rights (legal union rights) to start with, but were shot down. So they chose the angle that if they get MARRIAGE won in the legal battle, they can only have to win it in one state, not all, but they would be on the way for ALL their people to get protection.
They wan't protection.
You want to deprive protection.
They want protection from you.
You want them to remain harassable by law.
The lgbt community has asked, nicely at first, and then with legal backing for protection. Rather than give them more than they ask for as Jesus coached, you wish to deprive. That's literally Anti Christ.
4) Jesus taught that you give unto the law what belongs to the law. The law has given pastors the rights to legally marry people for over a hundred years. "By the rights vested in me by the state of California"... They did that as a courtesy to the church.
Marriage is a legal term. Before the "LAW" was written, before a Jew was born, there were marriages. The "ebul" people before Noah, were married. Cultures that never heard of the word before practiced the act. It's not an exclusive to GOD's abusive Church issue.
Let the government legislate what it's supposed to legislate.
Acknowledge it's supposed to protect ALL of it's people, not just Christians. And shut the hell up!
5) Paul taught that the government is God appointed and we are to follow their rules and HIS appointments.
VOTE your conscience. And if your conscience loses, know it's God's plan. Now you are challenging HIS PLAN, not the government. Who the heck are you to do that?
6) Paul taught that the Church was to judge those inside the Church, not outside. And a verse the church misuses a LOT is not to associate with those who are sinners....
Read it in context. From NASB 1 Cor 5:
9 I wrote you in my letter not to associate with immoral people;
10 I did not at all mean with the immoral people of this world, or with the covetous and swindlers, or with idolaters, for then you would have to go out of the world.
11 But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler—not even to eat with such a one.
12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church? 13 But those who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES.
In short, Judge those in your church, that you know, not those outside the Church, that is GOD'S job.
Jesus would have pulled the Church back and let the the Government do it's job and direct the Church into their own selves, their own lives and got them out of the business of others.
His example with the adulteress, shows Him and Paul both saw it the same way.
How should the Church act?
As Christ said, love providential love like God does. What does that look like? Christ gave an example in the last parable of Matt 25. The sheep, went with the King, because they did the WORKS that proved their love was real and from the heart.
The proof of faith is in the works of the believer, James 2.
Paul taught, that the most important theological argument of his day was not as important as faith working through love.
AGAPAO, is not preaching, it's living. And it bears fruit that the MINDS OF THE RECIPIENT of said love realizes, not that the giver of the "love" judges.
The Church is directly 180 degrees opposite of CHRIST on these issues. In all practicality, the Church today is ANTI-CHRIST. (Not saying it's the Anti Christ.) ((Note the difference))

Show the scripture quoted to say anything other than what I claim.

I'm making exegetical and hermeneutical arguments. You are making obnoxious emotionally driven whiny comments.

So, have at it Einstein.

Heterodoxical

Oh, and your OT laws were given to the JEWS, not the Gentiles. The laws themselves say that Gentiles only kept a few laws.

Guess what, homosexuality wasn't one of them.

Not saying that makes it ok, just saying your argument flaunts your ignorance of which you speak.

And I never ever made the claim homosexual sex wasn't a sin. So don't misrepresent me to try to save face for YOU because you are an idiot who can't track a conversation.

Fair enough?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Not only stated it, but proved it biblically. And to this day it stands unrefuted. Until you can refute those arguments, you are just blathering with diarrhea of the mouth.

While TOL owner and head moderator Knight should grab you by the ear and toss your fag loving body into the sewer where sewer rats like you belong for blasphemy, I think that the eternal damnation that lies ahead for you and your leader little Mattie Vines will be more than enough punishment.

That being said: God is very clear throughout the Old and New Testament (starting in Genesis) about His design for human sexuality:

One man, one woman, united in matrimony, nothing else.

Theology Expert Says Obama ‘Grossly Distorts’ Scriptures to Support Homosexual Cause
http://republicansforfamilyvalues.c...torts-scriptures-to-support-homosexual-cause/

Now why don't you and your husband run along and go to the nearest STD clinic to "get tested" because as I've shown above, syphilis and HIV/AIDS are running rampant amongst those whose behavior you, little Mattie Vines and other God-HATNG moral degenerates like you defend.

home1-e1398181152117.jpg

Last edited:

Heterodoxical

While TOL owner and head moderator Knight should grab you by the ear and toss your fag loving body into the sewer where sewer rats like you belong for blasphemy, I think that the eternal damnation that lies ahead for you and your leader little Mattie Vines will be more than enough punishment.

CW, you think I'm "fag loving" because I present exegetical positions on the topic.

Do you see the world through your navel?

That being said: God is very clear throughout the Old and New Testament (starting in Genesis) about His design for human sexuality:
He's also very clear, the LAW WAS TO THE JEWS NOT THE GENTILES. It was never to the Gentiles. The Jews had extra things they went through, that is what made them HOLY! SET APART, MORE RULES, THE LAW CAME SO SIN MAY INCREASE.... Ever hear those phrases?

Yes, einstein, this is our rule for us in the faith. Gay marriage is about states rights, not church doctrine. Do we have a crayola font, will that help?

Theology Expert Says Obama ‘Grossly Distorts’ Scriptures to Support Homosexual Cause
http://republicansforfamilyvalues.c...torts-scriptures-to-support-homosexual-cause/
I've presented the scriptural arguments. They have nothing to do with Obama. Until you address them, you are a babbling goof that makes air good for plants.

Now why don't you and your husband run along and go to the nearest STD clinic to "get tested" because as I've shown above, syphilis and HIV/AIDS are running rampant amongst those whose behavior you, little Mattie Vines and other God-HATNG moral degenerates like you defend.

home1-e1398181152117.jpg

Why don't you shut up and address the exegetics.

Scared?

Incapable?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

CW, you think I'm "fag loving" because I present exegetical positions on the topic.

Do you see the world through your navel?

This 3 part thread has thoroughly exposed your LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement, and I mean thoroughly.

As shown, the drag queens, fairies, bull dykes and child molesters who consist of the movement that you represent have permeated every invaluable American institution.

Up until a few years ago, your LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement HATED God with every ounce of their disease ridden/baby murdering bodies until they decided that they could permeate the Church and attempt to redefine it's doctrine to meet their selfish perverted desires as well (they still HATE God by mocking His Word).

Yes, Heterodoxical, you're in bed with none other than Dan Savage because you're one of those NALT's.

Not All Like That

Quote:

He's also very clear, the LAW WAS TO THE JEWS NOT THE GENTILES. It was never to the Gentiles. The Jews had extra things they went through, that is what made them HOLY! SET APART, MORE RULES, THE LAW CAME SO SIN MAY INCREASE.... Ever hear those phrases?

Then please be an equal opportunity pervert Het. If those sexual laws were only for the Jews, then you and little Mattie Vines should be promoting incest and bestiality as well.

Quote:

Yes, einstein, this is our rule for us in the faith. Gay marriage is about states rights, not church doctrine. Do we have a crayola font, will that help?

Refer to the table of contents on how the Founding Fathers felt about homosexuality (Jefferson wanted them castrated). Our Constitution and other founding documents weren't written for perverts.

Quote:
http://republicansforfamilyvalues.co...osexual-cause/

I've presented the scriptural arguments. They have nothing to do with Obama. Until you address them, you are a babbling goof that makes air good for plants.

Dr. Robert Gagnon refuted them (as if they needed refuting, because even a child in Sunday School knows the basic morals of the Bible).

Quote:

Why don't you shut up and address the exegetics.

Scared?

Incapable?

And give some kind of legitimacy to your perversion?

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Connie said Jesus said homosexual behavior is "very, very bad")

Show us that, Connie. I looks to me like He spent remarkably little time denouncing homosexuality, compared to a lot of other sins that you also seem to be committing. In fact, I don't see Him saying anything at all about it. A lot of things about the hypocrisy of self-righteousness, and about greed and selfishness. A good deal about your salvation depending on how you treat the unfortunate. But nothing at all about homosexuality. Can you show us in your Bible where He says what you claim He says?

Homosexuality seems to be a rather bad choice to denounce for you guys in the "my sin is nicer than your sin" club.

Status
Not open for further replies.