Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Goddess Duane Dove is that you? (1:35 minute mark).

Spoiler

Well it won't be no, so any answer forthcoming?

:think:

My point in showing "Goddess Duane Dove" is that your question is used incessantly by homosexuals, i.e. "When in your life did you decide to be attracted to women?"

At what point in your life did you decide you'd be heterosexual? What was that decision like? How long did you consider being homosexual?

Of course the question itself is foolish, as it's like asking someone who has been healthy all of his life "When in your life did you decide not to be unhealthy?"

The question that needs to be asked here Art isn't when in my life did I decide to have normal sexual desires, but

"When in your life did you decide to have abnormal sexual desires, and what caused those abnormal desires?"

Get back to me when you have an honest answer Art (if you need to consult with Goddess Duane, I'm sure you can contact him via the www).

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nothing to do with the points I made.

THANK YOU for conceding those points to me.

I guess you're not "so we are done" here after all Het.

If you, the barbarian and anyone else who seems to think that God for some reason now approves of homosexuality want to learn the truth and nothing but the truth about Holy Scripture when it comes to human sexual relations, I would highly encourage you to watch this 1 hour and 14+ minute video by Professor Robert Gagnon, Ph.D.

Jesus, Scripture, and the Myth of New Knowledge Arguments about Homosexual Unions

Check out the 16:20, 27:20, 30:10 and 31:45 marks on the video for specific references to Jesus Christ for a start.

Professor Gagnon also has dozens of listed articles in Peter LaBarbera's Americans For Truth About Homosexuality website:

http://americansfortruth.com/search...f=FORID:10&ie=UTF-8&q=Robert+Gagnon&sa=Search

I hope that this information will help you understand the lies that the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement has been feeding you and others like you and lead you towards the spiritual and psychological therapy that you so desperately need.

alwight

If you, the barbarian and anyone else who seems to think that God for some reason now approves of homosexuality want to learn the truth and nothing but the truth about Holy Scripture when it comes to human sexual relations, I would highly encourage you to watch this 1 hour and 14+ minute video by Professor Robert Gagnon, Ph.D.
Unless you actually are God's official representative on Earth aCW then you really can't have any idea what is currently approved of.

If lobster was once an abomination but now is not, according to the updated Christian spin, then it might well be an official abomination again for all you know.
Perhaps chicken has recently become an abomination? :idunno:

Heterodoxical

Of course the question itself is foolish, as it's like asking someone who has been healthy all of his life "When in your life did you decide not to be unhealthy?"

OK so we agree your deduction is foolish, now we are getting somewhere.

The question that needs to be asked here Art isn't when in my life did I decide to have normal sexual desires, but

"When in your life did you decide to have abnormal sexual desires, and what caused those abnormal desires?"

You said sexual desires are chosen. I challenged that. Now you cry like the little dog in a pink kennel you are. Get over it. YOu are one synapse short of having any!

Get back to me when you have an honest answer Art (if you need to consult with Goddess Duane, I'm sure you can contact him via the www).

Who is Art?

You are so obsessed with homosexuality, how long have you battled with it?

Heterodoxical

If you, the barbarian and anyone else who seems to think that God for some reason now approves of homosexuality want to learn the truth and nothing but the truth about Holy Scripture when it comes to human sexual relations,

Wait, you mean to ONLY USE The cherry picked and reinterpreted verses you choose and ignore those that I showed you earlier of Jesus position on the issue of gay marriage, I get it. When you can fit ALL OF THE BIBLE into your view, you'll have something. Until then you are one more "fag" battling with coming out of the closet.

Forgive me for using YOUR terms to make the point.

I would highly encourage you to watch this 1 hour and 14+ minute video by Professor Robert Gagnon, Ph.D.

Bring him here to debate me. I ain't watching his crap when you approve of it and he's not here to defend it. You sure as heck can't defend it, you don't even understand the issues as evidenced in how you cowardly avoided answering them.

I hope that this information will help you understand the lies that the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement has been feeding you and others like you and lead you towards the spiritual and psychological therapy that you so desperately need.

I made no arguments from the LGBT movement. I made them from Jesus words, Paul's words and I believe James' words.

It's nice to know you find them wrong. Can they make an appointment with you to learn the errors of their ways?

If I sit outside the closet and you scream MARCO and I scream POLO do you think you can find your way out?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

When the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement was finally able to redefine God's institution of marriage in several states (WA State included) by popular vote (not through judicial tyranny like they've done in numerous other states), I knew that it was just a matter of time before every state legalized same sex (faux) marriage.

Hence I don't take any interest in what's happening with SSM, as it's only one aspect of the cancer that is taking over the entire body.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Unless you actually are God's official representative on Earth aCW then you really can't have any idea what is currently approved of.

When it comes to understanding God's Word regarding human sexuality, I would suspect that Professor Robert Gagnon would be as close to being "God's official representative on Earth" as they come.

If lobster was once an abomination but now is not, according to the updated Christian spin, then it might well be an official abomination again for all you know.
Perhaps chicken has recently become an abomination? :idunno:

28287-Being-Bored-Is-Boring.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4136991&postcount=3743

Heterodoxical

When the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement was finally able to redefine God's institution of marriage in several states (WA State included) by popular vote (not through judicial tyranny like they've done in numerous other states), I knew that it was just a matter of time before every state legalized same sex (faux) marriage.

Hence I don't take any interest in what's happening with SSM, as it's only one aspect of the cancer that is taking over the entire body.

Just come out of the closet already. Your life will be so much more tame, and you'll stop looking so silly.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

OK so we agree your deduction is foolish, now we are getting somewhere.

Obviously we're not getting somewhere, as you're still defending buggery (i.e. sodomy, homosexuality).

Quote:

You said sexual desires are chosen. I challenged that. Now you cry like the little dog in a pink kennel you are. Get over it. YOu are one synapse short of having any!

I've shown throughout this 3 part thread time and time again the environmental factors that play into why people have same sex desires, in fact I dedicated one post in Part 2 to that subject.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3393262&postcount=17

While your LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist allies have spent millions and millions of dollars trying to find that elusive 'gay gene' so that you somehow can prove that you were born with homosexual desires and can't change (and thus strengthen your hate crime laws) it hasn't happened and won't.

Quote:

Who is Art?

Yet another sexually confused lost soul like you.

You are so obsessed with homosexuality, how long have you battled with it?

I became "obsessed" several years ago when I found out the truth about the absolutely filthy behavior and the ruthless child molesting agenda that goes with it, hence this 3 part (soon to be 4) thread.

Heterodoxical

I became "obsessed" several years ago when I found out the truth about the absolutely filthy behavior and the ruthless child molesting agenda that goes with it, hence this 3 part (soon to be 4) thread.

So, yo uwere homosexual, heard it was wrong or something, and now you aren't, but you hold deep anger at being one.

And someone told you that gay people are pedophiles, lie, so you hate them and act on that hate.

Do you wear a white hoody and burn crosses too?

You ignore that MOST pedophiles are heterosexual, right?

Why is your hatred so selective and weak in argument?

Why do you avoid all the points that contradict or question your claims?

You are SO CUTE when you edit the Bible to suit your needs. hehe have you been God's little editor for long? Or just AFTER you stopped being gay?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

If you, the barbarian and anyone else who seems to think that God for some reason now approves of homosexuality want to learn the truth and nothing but the truth about Holy Scripture when it comes to human sexual relations,

Wait, you mean to ONLY USE The cherry picked and reinterpreted verses you choose and ignore those that I showed you earlier of Jesus position on the issue of gay marriage, I get it. When you can fit ALL OF THE BIBLE into your view, you'll have something. Until then you are one more "fag" battling with coming out of the closet.

Forgive me for using YOUR terms to make the point.

I realized long ago that while it would be nice for you and other proud and unrepentant homosexuals to see the errors of your ways when it comes to defending homosexuality and the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist agenda, I know that people like you are so deeply submerged into the sewer that you don't know what the smell of fresh air (decency) is like (hence the need for righteous laws to help you out of that sewer).

No Het, this 3 part thread isn't for you, it's for those that have an ounce of decency in their body and aren't aware of the threat that homosexuality/sexual anarchy poses to our once great nation.

Quote:
I would highly encourage you to watch this 1 hour and 14+ minute video by Professor Robert Gagnon, Ph.D.

Bring him here to debate me. I ain't watching his crap when you approve of it and he's not here to defend it. You sure as heck can't defend it, you don't even understand the issues as evidenced in how you cowardly avoided answering them.

Refer to my above statement regarding being deeply submerged in a sewer (while it would be nice if you were open to the Truth, I realize that it's not likely that you'll accept it).

Quote:

I made no arguments from the LGBT movement. I made them from Jesus words, Paul's words and I believe James' words.

(Poor guy, he thinks he is the first to make these lame arguments saying that Jesus accepted "loving" same sex relationships...yawn).

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(It's inevitable, the sodomites always accuse the one spreading the truth about their behavior and God-HATING agenda of being what they defend).

Just come out of the closet already. Your life will be so much more tame, and you'll stop looking so silly.

So, yo uwere homosexual, heard it was wrong or something, and now you aren't, but you hold deep anger at being one.

And someone told you that gay people are pedophiles, lie, so you hate them and act on that hate.

Do you wear a white hoody and burn crosses too?

You ignore that MOST pedophiles are heterosexual, right?

Why is your hatred so selective and weak in argument?

Why do you avoid all the points that contradict or question your claims?

You are SO CUTE when you edit the Bible to suit your needs. hehe have you been God's little editor for long? Or just AFTER you stopped being gay?

STRING-AROUND-FINGER-9x10.jpg

for you and what'shis/what'stheirnames to "get tested".

On that note:

Moving on...

Heterodoxical

Quote:

I realized long ago that while it would be nice to for you and other proud and unrepentant homosexuals to see the errors of your ways when it comes to defending homosexuality and the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist agenda, I know that people like you are so deeply submerged into the sewer that you don't know what the smell of fresh air (decency) is like (hence the need for righteous laws to help you out of that sewer).

No Het, this 3 part thread isn't for you, it's for those that have an ounce of decency in their body and aren't aware of the threat that homosexuality/sexual anarchy poses to our once great nation.

Quote:

Refer to my above statement regarding being deeply submerged in a sewer (while it would be nice if you were open to the Truth, I realize that it's not likely that you'll accept it).

Quote:

(Poor guy, he thinks he is the first to make these lame arguments saying that Jesus accepted "loving" same sex relationships...yawn).

You are nothing but strawman, presumption, edited bible, and closet trapped logic.

I guess we really are done now.

I hope the hemorrhoids heal up on you some day so you'll have a less painful view on the topic.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are nothing but strawman, presumption, edited bible, and closet trapped logic.

(It's my...

"method"

that homosexualist Heterodoxical doesn't of approve of).

I guess we really are done now.

Would that be done as in you're not coming back or 'Art Brain done'?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4211312&postcount=5333

I hope the hemorrhoids heal up on you some day so you'll have a less painful view on the topic.

Yet another problem MSM have.

The clinical diagnoses in decreasing order of frequency include condyloma acuminata, hemorrhoids, nonspecific proctitis, anal fistula, perirectal abscess, anal fissure, amebiasis, benign polyps, viral hepatitis, gonorrhea, syphilis, anorectal trauma and foreign bodies, shigellosis, rectal ulcers and lymphogranuloma venereum.
http://www.conservapedia.com/Gay_Bowel_Syndrome

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In LGBTQueer deathstyle news:

Bruce Jenner Could Face Potential Involuntary Manslaughter Charges In Fatal Car Crash

Feb. 8, 2015

Bruce Jenner is in the process of hiring a criminal defense attorney after rear-ending a white Lexus on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu on Saturday. The driver of the Lexus was killed after her car was pushed into oncoming traffic and hit by a Hummer. Jenner and other drivers involved in the crash are also being probed for potential involuntary manslaughter charges.

Read more: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...involuntary-manslaughter-charges-fatal-crash/

I find this article interesting for two reasons.

1) Homosexuals are 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident
http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html

(or in the case of transsexual in the making Bruce Jenner, kill someone in a traffic accident).

and

2) The Russian government has outlawed transsexuals from driving.

Russia Bans Transgenders, Transsexuals, Other People with 'Disorders' from Driving

Jan. 10, 2015
Russia has banned transgenders, transsexual and individuals deemed with what the World Health Organization (WHO) defines as "disorders of sexual preference" from getting a driver's license -- a move that is now generating criticism from LGBT communities and human rights advocates.

On Dec. 29, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev signed the decree "On Road Safety," indicating which people would be denied a driver's license.

Russians who are transgenders, transsexuals, exhibitionists, fetishists and those with "gender identity disorders" and "disorders of sexual preference" have been banned from obtaining a driver's license, along with individuals who have psychological and behavioral disorders...

The Russian government said that it is its way of tightening medical control as Russia has had too many accidents on the road. Figures from the Russian Interior Ministry show that road accidents kill about 30,000 and injure about 250,000 people in Russia each year.
Read more: http://www.techtimes.com/articles/2...-other-people-with-disorders-from-driving.htm

brucejennercrash.jpg

Arthur Brain

My point in showing "Goddess Duane Dove" is that your question is used incessantly by homosexuals, i.e. "When in your life did you decide to be attracted to women?"

It's a legitimate question whether posed by gays or straights, so why can't you answer it?

It's nothing of the sort and inventing a smokescreen in order to deflect an answer is more telling than anything.

The question that needs answering is the one you're somehow desperate to avoid. Projecting or lying about me isn't going to help your case, it just makes you look even more moronic and puts another '?' over your sexuality. I'm straight (yes Connie, I've admitted being heterosexual again so file that in your table of contents once more) and had no say in it. I can't 'choose' to be gay and if I were then admitting it to cranks like you would be no big deal as there'd be squat you could do about it.

Now how about you answer just when it was that you 'chose' to be heterosexual if indeed that is your orientation.

Arthur Brain

Yet another sexually confused lost soul like you.

I can only think that this is either projection or lies now on your part. No 'sexual confusion' with me Connie. Women all the way as far as my orientation goes. If you've got unresolved issues over your own then either get help or quit making yourself look like such a plank.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

It's a legitimate question whether posed by gays or straights, so why can't you answer it?

Yet I've never heard that question asked by anyone other than people who have abnormal sexual desires (i.e. a homosexual).

People who have normal sexual desires and have never known anything else don't think or talk like this Art:

Bill: "Hi Jim, long no time no see. How are you, your wife and kids doing?"

Jim: "Everyone's doing great Bill, and how are your wife and kids doing?"

Bill: "Everyone's busy with school, church and work. By the way Jim, when did you first know that you didn't have homosexual desires?"

Jim: "What a coincidence Bill, I was going to ask you the very same thing!"

No Art, people with normal sexual desires just don't think or talk like that.

Quote:

It's nothing of the sort and inventing a smokescreen in order to deflect an answer is more telling than anything.

See my answer below.

Quote:

The question that needs answering is the one you're somehow desperate to avoid. Projecting or lying about me isn't going to help your case, it just makes you look even more moronic and puts another '?' over your sexuality. I'm straight (yes Connie, I've admitted being heterosexual again so file that in your table of contents once more) and had no say in it. I can't 'choose' to be gay and if I were then admitting it to cranks like you would be no big deal as there'd be squat you could do about it.

Again: Because I was fortunate enough to be raised in a loving home with a wonderful mom and dad, my environment made that choice for me.

As I've shown throughout this 3 part thread time and time again, not everyone has been that fortunate. Some children who have been sexually abused or that have an overbearing mother or absent father grow up sexually confused and turn to homosexuality:

In a 1979 article Irving and Toby Bieber reported that in their evaluations of over 1,000 male homosexuals, they did not find one "whose father openly loved and respected him."
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101920&page=357

Not one Art, not even one.

That being said: While many children had their abnormal sexual desires chosen for them, there is always a way out. As I've shown, thousands and thousands of people have done so through Christ (and sometimes with the help of professional therapy) and proudly call themselves "Ex-homosexuals".

Status
Not open for further replies.