Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

aCW: Why would you presume to tell alwight what his desires are or to advise him on something so personal as turning to God on such an issue, when you don't know him personally? I confess that I just don't understand your belief in your own psychic and prescient or omniscient powers about everyone who posts on your thread. :confused:

alwight

It's all about free will Al. God gives mankind the strength to change if he or she so desires even though the odds were stacked against him or her as a child. Heck, I bet He'd even help a 63 year old atheist from the UK change his desires if said 63 year old atheist from the UK just asked Him.
Apparently free will doesn't allow us to choose how tall or what colour or what sex we are. I could choose not to be 64 perhaps, but then I couldn't be sure that God wouldn't strike me down before my birthday anyway? :think:
But then God doesn't talk to me and tell me things as you think He talks to you aCW, (sob), He only talks to right wing Christian zealots and the Taliban perhaps?:(

alwight

aCW: Why would you presume to tell alwight what his desires are or to advise him on something so personal as turning to God on such an issue, when you don't know him personally? I confess that I just don't understand your belief in your own psychic and prescient or omniscient powers about everyone who posts on your thread. :confused:
aCW doesn't seem to mind using God when it suits him, some Christian. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW: Why would you presume to tell alwight what his desires are or to advise him on something so personal as turning to God on such an issue, when you don't know him personally?
I confess that I just don't understand your belief in your own psychic and prescient or omniscient powers about everyone who posts on your thread. :confused:

The people in this thread who defend the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchy movement are terribly confused individuals (to put it mildly) who are all desperately in need of God's love and wisdom.

I've attempted to put myself in your shoes to try and understand why you HATE God as much as you do, but I just can't. (I've tried to understand that your HATRED of God comes from Him allowing bad things to happen to you as a child).

I highly suspect that Al was terribly damaged as a child too, but since he hasn't opened up like you have, it's difficult to see where that HATRED originally came from.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW doesn't seem to mind using God when it suits him, some Christian. :plain:

I just noticed Al: You've gone from HATING God (atheist) to not sure if you HATE God (eggnostic).

Why the change, did Dan Savage and his NALT Christian Project have an effect on you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
It's all about free will Al. God gives mankind the strength to change if he or she so desires even though the odds were stacked against him or her as a child. Heck, I bet He'd even help a 63 year old atheist from the UK change his desires if said 63 year old atheist from the UK just asked Him.

Apparently free will doesn't allow us to choose how tall or what colour or what sex we are.

The last time I checked Al, height, race and gender weren't deadly behaviors.

I could choose not to be 64 perhaps, but then I couldn't be sure that God wouldn't strike me down before my birthday anyway? :think:

Had you not given up homosex and became abstinent 30+ years ago Al, believe me, you would have chosen not ever to turn 64.

But then God doesn't talk to me and tell me things as you think He talks to you aCW, (sob), He only talks to right wing Christian zealots and the Taliban perhaps?:(

As I've shown numerous times Al, God even talks to atheists (oops) eggnostics to let them know that the behaviors that they're engaging in doesn't meet His approval.

corbis_rm_photo_of_AIDS_quilt_on_mall.jpg

GFR7

The people in this thread who defend the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchy movement are terribly confused individuals (to put it mildly) who are all desperately in need of God's love and wisdom.

I've attempted to put myself in your shoes to try and understand why you HATE God as much as you do, but I just can't. (I've tried to understand that your HATRED of God comes from Him allowing bad things to happen to you as a child).

I highly suspect that Al was terribly damaged as a child too, but since he hasn't opened up like you have, it's difficult to see where that HATRED originally came from.
I haven't defended the Rainbow/Sexual Anarchy movement;
neither do I blame or hate God, you first.....class..............IDIOT :loser:

Arthur Brain

I think it's likely a case of projection. Those who have no confusion over their sexuality (practically everyone besides aCW) seem to irk him somewhat so it can be narrowed down to three options I think.

1: Projection of his own turmoil in regards to sexuality.

2: In the closet himself hence the lurid homosexual fantasies he continually concocts about other posters.

3: He's deliberately lying about and misrepresenting other people.

Of course it could be a combination of all of the above as well.

GFR7

I think it's likely a case of projection. Those who have no confusion over their sexuality (practically everyone besides aCW) seem to irk him somewhat so it can be narrowed down to three options I think.

2: In the closet himself hence the lurid homosexual fantasies he continually concocts about other posters.

Your analysis seems to cover all the bases. :think: When I first met him, I assumed he would post copious amounts of text telling his beliefs and convictions.

What I did not expect was the personal hostility and accusations. In a weird way, it adds a personal touch. :think: But much of the time it is just plain obnoxious. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Your analysis seems to cover all the bases. :think: When I first met him, I assumed he would post copious amounts of text telling his beliefs and convictions.

What I did not expect was the personal hostility and accusations. In a weird way, it adds a personal touch. :think: But much of the time it is just plain obnoxious. :plain:

(For those of you that don't read "lisp", what the boyz just said in so many words is that it's my...

"method"

which they disapprove of.

But wait, there's more! Alwight the atheist eggnostic has more to say as well).

alwight

Simply having an innate desire for the same rather than the other sex isn't a behaviour either aCW. Is there a point here?

Had you not given up homosex and became abstinent 30+ years ago Al, believe me, you would have chosen not ever to turn 64.
At least my daddy didn't beat or punch me for acting effeminate but then again I don't think I ever did. :think:

As I've shown numerous times Al, God even talks to atheists (oops) eggnostics to let them know that the behaviors that they're engaging in doesn't meet His approval.
You being God's representative on Earth presumably were told this? :plain:

alwight

I just noticed Al: You've gone from HATING God (atheist) to not sure if you HATE God (eggnostic).

Why the change, did Dan Savage and his NALT Christian Project have an effect on you?
I've gone from atheist/agnostic to agnostic/atheist so the change probably isn't something for you to get excited about.
If you really want to know why I changed my tag then please read my blog.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Simply having an innate desire for the same rather than the other sex isn't a behaviour either aCW. Is there a point here?

Desire didn't put these poor lost souls 6 feet under Al, acting on it (behavior) did.

mosaic.jpg

http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/images/mosaic.jpg

Quote:

At least my daddy didn't beat or punch me for acting effeminate but then again I don't think I ever did.

I didn't figure you for the GFR7 (effeminate) type Al.

Quote:

You being God's representative on Earth presumably were told this?

God's book is quite clear about things like sexual behavior, so clear even an atheist eggnostic can figure it out.

GFR7

Where is my effeminacy?

Like my son, I am 6 foot, 180+ pounds.
No one ever viewed me as "faggy".
(As they say in Provincetown: "Machos only; No Fems.")

Do you mean the way I've been submissive with you?

Arthur Brain

(For those of you that don't read "lisp", what the boyz just said in so many words is that it's my...

"method"

which they disapprove of.

But wait, there's more! Alwight the atheist eggnostic has more to say as well).

Well no. Those really are the only options where it comes to your peculiar fixations and fantasies about others.

Projection of sexual insecurity yourself.
Actually being homosexual yourself which would explain your need to invent so many bizarre gay fantasies up.
You deliberately lie and make stuff up.

alwight

Where is my effeminacy?

Like my son, I am 6 foot, 180+ pounds.
No one ever viewed me as "faggy".
(As they say in Provincetown: "Machos only; No Fems.")

Do you mean the way I've been submissive with you?
Just poke him with a stick (or fishing pole/rod) GF, no need to rise to his bait. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
God's book is quite clear about things like sexual behavior, so clear even an atheist eggnostic can figure it out.

Eating lobster is a behaviour aCW, however you choose to dress it up.
Daddy perhaps thought that eating lobster was sufficiently manly? :plain:

In hindsight, I would imagine that these lost souls who died decades before they should have would have gone to the Red Lobster for their annual Lobster Fest instead of carousing in the bathhouses of San Francisco where they contracted their deadly incurable disease.

mosaic.jpg

(Pssst, Al, tell your comrades GFR7 and Art Brain

Lobster Fest good

lobsterfest-coupon.png

homosex bad

steamworks_bathhouse_chicago_market_days_2005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.