Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...Being that TOL has an abundant number of those who obviously are engaging in homosex (it's easy to find them, they adamantly defend homosexuality in dozens of threads throughout TOL), why don't you take this information to them so that they too can see that change is possible.

Oh and GFR7, you might want to pay attention to those words as well:

"Change is possible".

Any actual shortfall is more than made up for by your active imagination aCW, you really are the complete moron.;)

If aCW did not exist, we would have had to invent him. He exists as a foil to rationality.

I've been meaning to ask you twoz: What brings you both to a fine Christian website like Theologyonline.com? (I highly doubt that it's listed in "The top 100 gay hookup internet websites").

I'm thinking that you both realize that you're lost and were hoping to be found.

"Settle down, it'll all be clear".

GFR7

You want to know how I found theologyonline? I was looking up articles against gay marriage and found zippy2006's thread saying town heretic supported gay marriage. I had never seen TOL before. That thread led to your thread. Simple. It was no big deal; you overthink things too much.

Last edited:

alwight

You want to know how I found theologyonline? I was looking up articles against gay marriage and found zippy2006's thread saying town heretic supported gay marriage. I had never seen TOL before. That thread led to your thread. Simple. It was no big deal; you overthink things too much.
I don't think that aCW gives a rat's how we came to be here GF. :nono:
In what passes as his "mind" this is only about being cleverly insulting.
The problem is that you first have to be clever.;)

GFR7

I know, but I decided to take him literally ;) Quite true, that.....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

As I've mentioned before, I was searching for articles on the death penalty for another forum when I ran across Bob Enyart's "God and the Death Penalty" article, which was what brought me to TOL.
http://www.theologyonline.com/DEATH.HTML

I doubt that lovemeorhateme (aka Pete) is the first ex homosexual on TOL Al, but if he is, why don't you and GFR7 become #2 and #3?

I can't think of a better place (other than at my church) to start anew.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of lost souls:

I was browsing through Part 2 and see that Persephone66's (aka Chuck) ban is over.

Chuck, if you're still following this thread from afar, come on back and tell us what's new in your life (hopefully you've asked God into your life).

S5030338.JPG

alwight

I doubt that lovemeorhateme (aka Pete) is the first ex homosexual on TOL Al, but if he is, why don't you and GFR7 become #2 and #3?

I can't think of a better place (other than at my church) to start anew.
I understand that in your "mind" aCW that an accusation of being a homosexual would amount to as bad as it gets on the insults scale. To be a homosexual would be against everything that apparently your loving daddy tried to beat out of you as a kid, for your own good, right?
For me however we just are what we are, so what, I really don't care. :nono:

GFR7

I understand that in your "mind" aCW that an accusation of being a homosexual would amount to as bad as it gets on the insults scale. To be a homosexual would be against everything that apparently your loving daddy tried to beat out of you as a kid, for your own good, right?
For me however we just are what we are, so what, I really don't care. :nono:
I agree- if I were one, I would either not be posting here, or posting quite differently. If I believed in my own nature, I would not go anywhere near aCW. And if I did not, I would seek such help as I could find elsewhere than a recriminalization thread.

I don't see how he expects the ex-gay movement to accept people who've never been gay and thus can only "change" to what they already are and have been. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that the boyz have me thoroughly convinced that they don't partake in the behavior which they defend...

It's time to take a stroll down memory lane back to 1972 to look once again at the original "Gay Agenda" and one of the few platforms that hasn't been fully carried out...

yet.

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent. (1972 State-7)
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/908140/posts

Syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke has two articles in this month's "thenewamerican.com" magazine (actually he has 4, two of them on Islam), two of which cover the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist's movements wildest dreams:

legalizing sex with children.

Pedophilia, American Style: Legitimizing Child Rape

Friday, 30 January 2015

duke.jpg

Fast cars, fancy restaurants, opulent yachts, private planes — and child molestation. It’s not something that was ever featured on Robin Leach’s TV show Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, but “pedophilia may be emerging as the characteristic sexual perversion of the American elite.”

So says American Thinker assistant editor J.R. Dunn in a piece titled “Pedophilia and the American Future.” Dunn opens with an obvious story: that of billionaire hedge-fund manager Jeffrey Epstein, who beginning in 2008 served 13 months in prison for abusing and trafficking in underage girls. It was a slap on the wrist, say critics — facilitated by high-priced lawyers such as Alan Dershowitz and former Clinton special prosecutor Kenneth Starr — for a man who violated perhaps hundreds of minors and could have served life in prison.

Epstein, whose case has now been reopened by the FBI, was more than just a pervert operating in secrecy. He was also the nucleus of what could loosely be called a “pedophile” ring (his victims seemed to have been a bit older — young adolescents), providing underage girls to powerful people to gain favor or obtain blackmail information. And his associates’ names read like a who’s who list, including figures such as Donald Trump, Kevin Spacey, Naomi Campbell, and British royal Prince Andrew. It’s also said that Bill Clinton and physicist Stephen Hawking have been to Epstein’s private island, Little Saint James in the U.S. Virgin Islands. This isn’t to imply that all his associates shared or knew of his illicit activities, but he certainly offered many of them more than champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Then there’s Democrat Virginia legislator Joe Morrisey, who, Dunn writes, “succeeded in gaining re-election while serving a six-month sentence in the state hoosegow. His crime, similar to Epstein’s, was sex with an underage female, in this case a 17-year-old working in his office.” This isn’t unprecedented, either. Late Congressman Gerry Studds (D-Mass.) was re-elected six more times after it was discovered in the 1980s that he’d had a homosexual relationship with a 17-year-old male page.

While these two men abused older minors, the same cannot be said of Pennsylvania State University football coach and Joe Paterno right-hand man Jerry Sandusky. As Dunn points out, the odious Sandusky — who will now die in prison — had a taste for pre-pubescent boys. And, reflecting Epstein, it has also been alleged that the coach was providing children to other pedophiles via his “charity.”

But while Sandusky was ultimately held to account, this is not the case with respect to the Hollywood pedophilia scandals, which The New American reported
http://www.readperiodicals.com/201403/3267908591.html

on in 2014. Nor can it be said of pederastic novelist Gore Vidal or, thus far, of Girls creator Lena Dunham, who admitted to sexually abusing her younger sister.

Read more: http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/20017-pedophilia-american-style-legitimizing-child-rape

Last edited:

GFR7

Now that the boyz have me thoroughly convinced that they don't partake in the behavior which they defend...

It's time to take a stroll down memory lane back to 1972 to look once again at the original "Gay Agenda" and one of the few platforms that hasn't been fully carried out...

yet.

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent. (1972 State-7)
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/908140/posts

Syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke has two articles in this month's "thenewamerican.com" magazine (actually he has 4, two of them on Islam), two of which cover the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist's movements wildest dreams:

legalizing sex with children.

Pedophilia, American Style: Legitimizing Child Rape

Friday, 30 January 2015

Fast cars, fancy restaurants, opulent yachts, private planes — and child molestation. It’s not something that was ever featured on Robin Leach’s TV show Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, but “pedophilia may be emerging as the characteristic sexual perversion of the American elite.”

So says American Thinker assistant editor J.R. Dunn in a piece titled “Pedophilia and the American Future.” Dunn opens with an obvious story: that of billionaire hedge-fund manager Jeffrey Epstein, who beginning in 2008 served 13 months in prison for abusing and trafficking in underage girls. It was a slap on the wrist, say critics — facilitated by high-priced lawyers such as Alan Dershowitz and former Clinton special prosecutor Kenneth Starr — for a man who violated perhaps hundreds of minors and could have served life in prison.

Epstein, whose case has now been reopened by the FBI, was more than just a pervert operating in secrecy. He was also the nucleus of what could loosely be called a “pedophile” ring (his victims seemed to have been a bit older — young adolescents), providing underage girls to powerful people to gain favor or obtain blackmail information. And his associates’ names read like a who’s who list, including figures such as Donald Trump, Kevin Spacey, Naomi Campbell, and British royal Prince Andrew. It’s also said that Bill Clinton and physicist Stephen Hawking have been to Epstein’s private island, Little Saint James in the U.S. Virgin Islands. This isn’t to imply that all his associates shared or knew of his illicit activities, but he certainly offered many of them more than champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Then there’s Democrat Virginia legislator Joe Morrisey, who, Dunn writes, “succeeded in gaining re-election while serving a six-month sentence in the state hoosegow. His crime, similar to Epstein’s, was sex with an underage female, in this case a 17-year-old working in his office.” This isn’t unprecedented, either. Late Congressman Gerry Studds (D-Mass.) was re-elected six more times after it was discovered in the 1980s that he’d had a homosexual relationship with a 17-year-old male page.

While these two men abused older minors, the same cannot be said of Pennsylvania State University football coach and Joe Paterno right-hand man Jerry Sandusky. As Dunn points out, the odious Sandusky — who will now die in prison — had a taste for pre-pubescent boys. And, reflecting Epstein, it has also been alleged that the coach was providing children to other pedophiles via his “charity.”

But while Sandusky was ultimately held to account, this is not the case with respect to the Hollywood pedophilia scandals, which The New American reported
http://www.readperiodicals.com/201403/3267908591.html

on in 2014. Nor can it be said of pederastic novelist Gore Vidal or, thus far, of Girls creator Lena Dunham, who admitted to sexually abusing her younger sister.

Read more: http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/20017-pedophilia-american-style-legitimizing-child-rape

67bce501cb91ad9502815f64f147e976_M.jpg

First, I do not "defend" such behavior.

Second, if this agenda goes back to 1973 and the APA de-pathologizing homosexuality - which opened the floodgates for these items on the agenda to be actualized - then why in all these decades has the re-criminalization campaign not acted?

We are now a decade and a half into the 21st century and not only has there been no reversal of the gay agenda, but it has progressed rapidly apace on a global scale.

How do you imagine at this late date, and with such global victory in all areas, that re-criminalization will be actualized? Especially when same sex marriage has gained a massive foot hold nationally and globally, and acts as a vehicle to the complete normalization of even the kinkiest homosexual inclinations in media, schools, colleges, advertising?

Back under the Reagan Administration when Christianity and politics were strongly linked in the GOP (unlike now), and the AIDS crisis did not have the pharmaceutical options which now render it almost innocuous, the conditions for reversal were strong.

After Lawrence v TX it now seems a moot point.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
First, I do not "defend" such behavior [i.e. pedophilia].

Of course not, I'm thoroughly convinced that even though you worked for a homosexual publication, spent a vast amount of time doing 'research' in a homosexual vacation destination, bond with every proud and unrepentant homosexualist here on TOL, etc. etc. etc. that in reality you are a right wing homophobic bigot like me.

Second, if this agenda goes back to 1973 and the APA de-pathologizing homosexuality - which opened the floodgates for these items on the agenda to be actualized - then why in all these decades has the re-criminalization campaign not acted?

People who believe in decency were both apathetic and at the same time weren't aware of the dangers that the sexual anarchy movement that you and Al represent are responsible for, I'm doing my best to awake the sleeping giant.

We are now a decade and a half into the 21st century and not only has there been no reversal of the gay agenda, but it has progressed rapidly apace on a global scale.

And you're loving every second of it aren't you? (i.e. getting even with the world for what the world did to him).

How do you imagine at this late date, and with such global victory in all areas, that re-criminalization will be actualized? Especially when same sex marriage has gained a massive foot hold nationally and globally, and acts as a vehicle to the complete normalization of even the kinkiest homosexual inclinations in media, schools, colleges, advertising?

Back under the Reagan Administration when Christianity and politics were strongly linked in the GOP (unlike now), and the AIDS crisis did not have the pharmaceutical options which now render it almost innocuous, the conditions for reversal were strong.

After Lawrence v TX it now seems a moot point.

There is one very important thing that you sexual deviants forget:

God is on the side of those who honor Him, and as Matthew 19:26 states:

"...but with God all things are possible."

Be afraid GFR7, be very afraid.

GFR7

aCultureWarrior said:
Of course not, I'm thoroughly convinced that even though you worked for a homosexual publication, spent a vast amount of time doing 'research' in a homosexual vacation destination, bond with every proud and unrepentant homosexualist here on TOL, etc. etc. etc. that in reality you are a right wing homophobic bigot like me.
Did not need to hide anything from you, as I am sure I am against gay agenda. Your believing or not believing this doesn't change anything.

People who believe in decency were both apathetic and at the same time weren't aware of the dangers that the sexual anarchy movement that you and Al represent are responsible for, I'm doing my best to awake the sleeping giant.
I tend to believe decency is never "apathetic". Part of being moral is being concerned, not an apathetic slob. :plain:

Christianity makes normative claims. So where is there room for apathy? :think:
I guess for you, it's different.
My standards are higher.

Why, pray tell, is the giant sleeping at this late date?
Sounds like more apathy to me. Or event tacit approval. :think:

And you're loving every second of it aren't you? (i.e. getting even with the world for what the world did to him).
On the contrary, I am dismayed that the religious and the GOP have let things escalate to such a degree. This is what fuels my posting here, and on another religious forum (which is far more intellectual and receptive than this one). I've led a privileged life; I have no anger, only concern for coming generations.

There is one very important thing that you sexual deviants forget:

God is on the side of those who honor Him, and as Matthew 19:26 states:

"...but with God all things are possible."

Be afraid GFR7, be very afraid.
I have nothing to fear. My conscience is clear and I certainly have never been any kind of sexual deviant. Quite the opposite.
You need to direct this elsewhere, or you're a big psychotic, delusional idiot. :D

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that another homosexualist has sprayed the inside of my computer's monitor with the lisp from his latest rant, here is Selwyn Duke's second article in this month's conservative periodical "thenewamerican.com" talking about the golden egg of the LGBTQueer movement:

Pedophilia.

Is Pedophilia Okay if You’re “Born That Way”?

Sunday, 01 February 2015

“Now, many experts view it as a sexual orientation as immutable as heterosexuality ... a deep-rooted predisposition ... that becomes clear during puberty and does not change.”

The above idea was expressed with respect to homosexuality decades ago and since has become left-wing dogma. The thinking is that if someone was “born that way,” if the behavior is “natural” for him and he didn’t choose his feelings, how could it be wrong?

Yet the opening quoted line wasn’t penned decades ago — it’s only two years old. And homosexuality wasn’t the focus.

It was about pedophilia.

Here is the complete quotation, as published by the Los Angeles Times on Jan. 14, 2013:

Like many forms of sexual deviance, pedophilia once was thought to stem from psychological influences early in life. Now, many experts view it as a sexual orientation as immutable as heterosexuality or homosexuality. It is a deep-rooted predisposition — limited almost entirely to men — that becomes clear during puberty and does not change.

Should we view this as just a clinical analysis, without considering what may be implied and certainly will be inferred? After all, if the “inborn” argument is valid, then it’s silly to think it doesn’t apply to other “innate” urges and inclinations. If it’s not valid, however, then it’s equally silly to accept it with respect to any supposedly innate inclination, such as homosexuality. Let’s delve into it.

The same social scientists telling us homosexuality is innate also claim that psychopaths are born and not made. Does this make psychopathy a legitimate state of being? And what if it’s found that some people are born with homicidal instincts? Would it be okay for them to commit murder?

Some may now say that murder is different because it hurts another person. (Of course, others contend that indulging in deviant sexual behavior with another also hurts the person.) But this is a change in yardstick that renders the inborn argument irrelevant. After all, whether or not an action reflects inborn urges tells us nothing about whether or not it hurts another.

Stating the obvious, the inborn argument could be applied to anything inborn. Logically translated it says: If a feeling is innate, the actions associated with it are okay. This eliminates morality completely and replaces it with biological determinism (BD). This is why accepting the BD argument means accepting everything that can be proven to be inborn — even if it’s pedophilia, bestiality, or murder. It’s just a slightly more sophisticated way of saying “If it feels good, do it.” But biology does not determine morality...

Read more: http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/20020-is-pedophilia-okay-if-you-re-born-that-way

nambla_sickos.jpg

GFR7

Now that another homosexualist has sprayed the inside of my computer's monitor with the lisp from his latest rant, here is Selwyn Duke's second article in this month's conservative periodical "thenewamerican.com" talking about the golden egg of the LGBTQueer movement:

Pedophilia.

Is Pedophilia Okay if You’re “Born That Way”?

Sunday, 01 February 2015

“Now, many experts view it as a sexual orientation as immutable as heterosexuality ... a deep-rooted predisposition ... that becomes clear during puberty and does not change.”

The above idea was expressed with respect to homosexuality decades ago and since has become left-wing dogma. The thinking is that if someone was “born that way,” if the behavior is “natural” for him and he didn’t choose his feelings, how could it be wrong?

Yet the opening quoted line wasn’t penned decades ago — it’s only two years old. And homosexuality wasn’t the focus.

It was about pedophilia.

Here is the complete quotation, as published by the Los Angeles Times on Jan. 14, 2013:

Like many forms of sexual deviance, pedophilia once was thought to stem from psychological influences early in life. Now, many experts view it as a sexual orientation as immutable as heterosexuality or homosexuality. It is a deep-rooted predisposition — limited almost entirely to men — that becomes clear during puberty and does not change.

Should we view this as just a clinical analysis, without considering what may be implied and certainly will be inferred? After all, if the “inborn” argument is valid, then it’s silly to think it doesn’t apply to other “innate” urges and inclinations. If it’s not valid, however, then it’s equally silly to accept it with respect to any supposedly innate inclination, such as homosexuality. Let’s delve into it.

The same social scientists telling us homosexuality is innate also claim that psychopaths are born and not made. Does this make psychopathy a legitimate state of being? And what if it’s found that some people are born with homicidal instincts? Would it be okay for them to commit murder?

Some may now say that murder is different because it hurts another person. (Of course, others contend that indulging in deviant sexual behavior with another also hurts the person.) But this is a change in yardstick that renders the inborn argument irrelevant. After all, whether or not an action reflects inborn urges tells us nothing about whether or not it hurts another.

Stating the obvious, the inborn argument could be applied to anything inborn. Logically translated it says: If a feeling is innate, the actions associated with it are okay. This eliminates morality completely and replaces it with biological determinism (BD). This is why accepting the BD argument means accepting everything that can be proven to be inborn — even if it’s pedophilia, bestiality, or murder. It’s just a slightly more sophisticated way of saying “If it feels good, do it.” But biology does not determine morality...

Read more: http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/20020-is-pedophilia-okay-if-you-re-born-that-way

nambla_sickos.jpg

I knew you'd be unable to think of a rejoinder to my last post. ;)

Again, the "born that way" argument gained a foothold decades ago, and has served as a vehicle to advance the whole lgbtqqi agenda---even though there is zero definitive scientific proof that anyone is born gay.

So again: Where was your campaign when this gained entry? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I knew you'd be unable to think of a rejoinder to my last post. ;)

Your posts throughout Part #3 speak for themselves (gotta love the table of contents, it tells no lies).

Again, the "born that way" argument gained a foothold decades ago, and has served as a vehicle to advance the whole lgbtqqi agenda---even though there is zero definitive scientific proof that anyone is born gay.

So again: Where was your campaign when this gained entry? :think:

You of all people should shout from the highest mountain top that no one is "born" with homosexual desires, they're created through the experiences that happen in an abnormal environment.

That being said: While you were cruising the gay bars and bathhouses of Provincetown doing your "research" and working with your fellow LGBTQueer activists to advance the sexual anarchist agenda, I was active in the culture war doing my part to educate the public to the evil that your left-wing God-HATING movement promotes.

Speaking of evil: Here's something that comes of no surprise: The Communist Party is working with your Party to promote their agenda.

Communist Party USA Chairman Vows Cooperation With Democratic Party

Jan. 29, 2015

The chairman of the National Committee of the Communist Party USA has penned a 2,023-word manifesto making the critical point that American Communists are eager to work with the Democratic Party to advance the modern communist agenda and achieve communist goals.

Communist Party chairman John Bachtell published his essay last week at People’s World, a “daily news website of, for and by the 99% and the direct descendant of the Daily Worker.”

“[L]abor and other key social forces are not about to leave the Democratic Party anytime soon,” Bachtell promised. “They still see Democrats as the most realistic electoral vehicle” to fight against perceived class enemies.

Bachtell, 58, is playing the long political game and he has a strategy, he said.

“First, we are part of building the broadest anti-ultra right alliance possible, uniting the widest array of class (including a section of monopoly), social and democratic forces. This necessarily means working with the Democratic Party,” the communist leader explained.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/29/c...irman-vows-cooperation-with-democratic-party/

There was never any doubt the 'Demoncrats' are the Party of atheists, as they boo'ed God at their last Presidential Convention.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/democrats-boo-idea-of-mentioning-god/

polls_obama_hammer_and_sickle_logo_3545_484225_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

GFR7

aCultureWarrior said:
Your posts throughout Part #3 speak for themselves (gotta love the table of contents, it tells no lies).
No, it doesn't, and it makes my point completely.

You of all people should shout from the highest mountain top that no one is "born" with homosexual desires, they're created through the experiences that happen in an abnormal environment.
I wouldn't know. I'm not gay.

That being said: While you were cruising the gay bars and bathhouses of Provincetown doing your "research" and working with your fellow LGBTQueer activists to advance the sexual anarchist agenda, I was active in the culture war doing my part to educate the public to the evil that your left-wing God-HATING movement promotes
. You mean while I was in the library, and with my family,
and taking meals in Provincetown establishments? :think:

Again, I am not left-wing, so I wouldn't know.

Speaking of evil: Here's something that comes of no surprise: The Communist Party is working with your Party to promote their agenda.

Communist Party USA Chairman Vows Cooperation With Democratic Party
Good luck with your campaign. I hope you manage to finally accomplish something.
Heaven knows you haven't yet :chuckle:

And don't give up on the FRC flag, dearie - it is SO you!
As I heard them say up in P-Town, Honey, don't change a thing. :wave2:

PS:

images

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good luck with your campaign. I hope you manage to finally accomplish something.
Heaven knows you haven't yet :chuckle:

And don't give up on the FRC flag, dearie - it is SO you!
As I heard them say up in P-Town, Honey, don't change a thing. :wave2:

Have I mentioned that I love it when the real fag comes out in you GFR7, as it gives me that much more incentive to continue fighting this culture war...which by the way Bruth...

you aint gonna win.

Status
Not open for further replies.