Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

Have I mentioned that I love it when the real fag comes out in you GFR7, as it gives me that much more incentive to continue fighting this culture war...which by the way Bruth...

you aint gonna win.
I am conducting phenomenological therapy with you.

By using the voice of gays, I am forcing you to examine the contents of your own consciousness. :AMR1:

I am fully aware of what I am doing, and when I should do it........

images

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Have I mentioned that I love it when the real fag comes out in you GFR7, as it gives me that much more incentive to continue fighting this culture war...which by the way Bruth...

you aint gonna win.

I am conducting phenomenological therapy with you.

By using the voice of gays, I am forcing you to examine the contents of your own consciousness. :AMR1:

I am fully aware of what I am doing, and when I should do it........

I can hear their voices clearly. Others should listen to what they're saying.

mosaic.jpg

http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/index.jsp

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What do you think the dead are saying, aCW? :think:

Here's what I think those hundreds of thousands of homosexuals who died way before their time would say if they had the opportunity to say it:

"Even though I was raped as a child or grew up in an environment that lead me to choose homosexual behavior, if I had to do it all over again I would have sought spiritual and psychological counseling that would have helped me to leave homosexual desires behind so that I would have lived long past my 40th birthday."

aids-memorial-quilt-in-washington-dc.jpg

GFR7

Here's what I think those hundreds of thousands of homosexuals who died way before their time would say if they had the opportunity to say it:

"Even though I was raped as a child or grew up in an environment that lead me to choose homosexual behavior, if I had to do it all over again I would have sought spiritual and psychological counseling that would have helped me to leave homosexual desires behind so that I would have lived long past my 40th birthday."

aids-memorial-quilt-in-washington-dc.jpg
I agree many would say this, yes.

alwight

I can understand that you probably want to believe that sexual desire/orientation is typically a conscious choice aCW and that perhaps you really do think that even now you can still choose it, given enough will power.
You really are the Queen of Denial. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I can understand that you probably want to believe that sexual desire/orientation is typically a conscious choice aCW and that perhaps you really do think that even now you can still choose it, given enough will power.
You really are the Queen of Denial. :plain:

Take it up with your ally GFR7 Al.

GFR7

It would depend on whether or not they believe the "born that way" meme.

I think there are those who don't , although many do. :AMR1:

And if they really were not in any sense attracted to women, then why would they want to marry and live past 40?
It would have been a false life - perhaps they didn't care to live long. How do I know?

I am not a good person to respond to that question in any case, as I haven't had to grapple with this question.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It would depend on whether or not they believe the "born that way" meme.

I think there are those who don't , although many do. :AMR1:

Going back to the recently posted Selwyn Duke article entitled:

Is Pedophilia Okay if You’re “Born That Way”?
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/20020-is-pedophilia-okay-if-you-re-born-that-way

Even if those who engage in homosex think that they were born with homosexual desires, does that make it a valid behavior?

And if they really were not in any sense attracted to women, then why would they want to marry and live past 40?
It would have been a false life - perhaps they didn't care to live long. How do I know?

Because you know first hand.

I am not a good person to respond to that question in any case, as I haven't had to grapple with this question.

Keep trying to convince yourself.

GFR7

aCultureWarrior said:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/20020-is-pedophilia-okay-if-you-re-born-that-way

Even if those who engage in homosex think that they were born with homosexual desires, does that make it a valid behavior?
No, it doesn't. It would still be something to repress, curb, etc. - such as alcoholism. And since minors would be victims of such behavior, how could pedophilia ever be accepted even if the born-that-way meme could be proven (which it cannot)?

Because you know first hand.
I know what first hand? I was married and wanted to be, and my marriage ended through death in 2006. I know what first hand?

Keep trying to convince yourself.
You must be speaking to yourself here. I haven't grappled with it but would not hide it if I had. I don't view it the way you do.

alwight

If gay people themselves tell me that it's the same sex that turns them on sexually then what reason is there to doubt them?
I didn't choose mine, maybe bisexuals can, I really don't know.

Those of aCW's ilk rather require that gay people are somehow liars, evil, God-hating of just perverse, despite their actual sexual orientation.
I rather doubt that they actually believe it themselves, it's just a way they think they can theoretically control what other do, a Christian Taliban mentality.

Then again you-know-who seems to be trying just as hard to control himself and to will himself not to be gay. :think:
Why just look how so not gay he is by fighting against any expression of homosexuality in society he can trawl up, 24/7/365, yeah right, pull the other one aCW. :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/cultur...-born-that-way

No, it doesn't. It would still be something to repress, curb, etc. - such as alcoholism. And since minors would be victims of such behavior, how could pedophilia ever be accepted even if the born-that-way meme could be proven (which it cannot)?

So what you're saying is that homosexuality is more acceptable than pedophilia because "consent" is given?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If gay people themselves tell me that it's the same sex that turns them on sexually then what reason is there to doubt them?
I didn't choose mine, maybe bisexuals can, I really don't know.

Those of aCW's ilk rather require that gay people are somehow liars, evil, God-hating of just perverse, despite their actual sexual orientation.
I rather doubt that they actually believe it themselves, it's just a way they think they can theoretically control what other do, a Christian Taliban mentality.

Then again you-know-who seems to be trying just as hard to control himself and to will himself not to be gay. :think:
Why just look how so not gay he is by fighting against any expression of homosexuality in society he can trawl up, 24/7/365, yeah right, pull the other one aCW. :rolleyes:

Hold that thought Al as GFR7 (who tried so very hard to play both sides) is going to come back with whether he thinks those who engage in homosexual behavior are born that way or not.

GFR7

Quote:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/cultur...-born-that-way

So what you're saying is that homosexuality is more acceptable than pedophilia because "consent" is given?
No, you are confusing me with others. I am not one to say anything involving consent is OK. Nope, not me, Karl.

To secular society, though, of course consent plays in. You can't see why it is legal for 2 30 yr old men to have sex, but not a 30 year old man and a 12 year old boy?

Our secular civil laws make this distinction. Or do you think I created the laws? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
To secular society, though, of course consent plays in. You can't see why it is legal for 2 30 yr old men to have sex, but not a 30 year old man and a 12 year old boy?

Consent (when used righteously) is part of Judeo Christian doctrine.

Why would a secular society (which aborts over a million babies a year and indoctrinates countless children to the ways of sexual perversion) care if consent is used?

GFR7

Why would a secular society (which aborts over a million babies a year and indoctrinates countless children to the ways of sexual perversion) care if consent is used?
You tell me. Why do they allow two adult males to engage in sex but not an adult male and a minor child?

alwight

Hold that thought Al as GFR7 (who tried so very hard to play both sides) is going to come back with whether he thinks those who engage in homosexual behavior are born that way or not.
I was talking about you, not at you aCW, which as we all know would be a waste of time. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

You tell me. Why do they allow two adult males to engage in sex but not an adult male and a minor child?

As I've shown throughout this 3 part thread: one of the many goals of your LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement is to legalize sex with children, and it's getting closer and closer to becoming reality.

GFR7

This is where you have me pegged all wrong. I most emphatically do NOT "try so hard" to play both sides; it comes easily and naturally to me, in all areas.

TOO naturally. It is a flaw of mine, and many people think I am wishy-washy.

I call it maintaining a liberal (not politically liberal; it means 'abundant' in philosophy) and generous mind. I will admit it does not work out pragmatically, though.

For you to label me "he tries so hard" is like a joke to my ears. Better to say, "He is so lazy and expansive and talks himself in circles because he comes by it naturally". :nono:

GFR7

aCultureWarrior said:
As I've shown throughout this 3 part thread: one of the many goals of your LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement is to legalize sex with children, and it's getting closer and closer to becoming reality.

My rhetorical question was to show why it could not ever become a reality. :duh:

Status
Not open for further replies.